Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail, also do you take EPO ? I've been taking it for last 2 cycles and have alot of EWCM ...

Dragontail, also do you take EPO ? I've been taking it for last 2 cycles and have alot of EWCM since. it started having yesterday and had a big glob of EWCM so weird I never had that before. I really think EPO helped there as I was usually dry before

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    Dragontail, also do you take EPO ? I've been taking it for last 2 cycles and have alot of EWCM since. it started having yesterday and had a big glob of EWCM so weird I never had that before. I really think EPO helped there as I was usually dry before
    Hi Tricky, you been taking EPO (evening Primrose oil issit?) everyday for the last 2 cycles? I read online that EPO should be taken from AF to before ovulation after that we should not take coz it will cause some contraction. I only took EPO during my AF.

yah I only take EPO from AF to ovulation and stop until next AF

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    yah I only take EPO from AF to ovulation and stop until next AF
    Ic, I think i will take EPO from AF to ovulation this time round, you take 1 pill per day?

Worthy Lady

Audiencemama... thanks for your wishes !!

Sorry to hear about your loss, and glad to hear that you had done your mini confinement....

for my last year m/c baby, i only gave the temple me and my husband's name. On the actual day, i bought two bottles of milk for my m/c baby
    but i saw many heartbroken parents bought many toys and sweets for their baby.
    i think it's the thought that counts...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydale307 View Post
    Ic, I think i will take EPO from AF to ovulation this time round, you take 1 pill per day?
    I take one in morning and one in evening, but near ovulation I just take one.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:779160
    Missy10, try to hold your pee for an hour and pee shortly later

I'm dry like a desert this cycle. Nothing down there today. Usually I get bits of ewcm by now. I might consider preseed. Any precious tips to share about preseed?
    dont't use the recommended amt stated on the packaging becos it will be too much if you do the insertion method. Usually I half that amt cos if not, too slippery, willl stain your bed very jia lat even before you start the happy deed.

Later part, I only use externally and apply on hubby's stick...becos too wet cannot feel anything...

Tricky, I have not been taking epo. Anyway also too late to start as my o should be this weekend? I guess I have to try preseed already. Dont really like the idea but I guess no choice!

Just did an opk. I think it got a little little darker compared to cd10. Now cd14. Still considered faint.

Ok thanks TVH. Watsons and Guardian also selling preseed?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

yup dragontail...both stores are selling....watsons is cheaper than guardian...dont't buy from unity...super rip off....i think watsons costs about $35...guardian about $38

Worthy Lady
    gnissim23, thank you for the helpful infos (:

If you're going to 注生娘娘 to pray, her actual birthday will be on 29/04/2013 (农历三月二十). 02/05/2013 (农历三月二十三) is 妈祖誕 & 天上圣母圣誕. This is what I found from goggle, hehe....

Hi Dragontail - Hahaha yes pre-seed to the rescue! I've used that too. As per the advice, dont't follow the instructions on the leaflet - Too much, you feel like it's a waterfall down there. So just minimal one level would be sufficient.

Erm - I've never used it externally. My hubby refuse to let it be applied on his stick. And he finds it a kick that there's this thingy inserted - He likes to pretend he's a doc (duh I know). It's actually a cold cold feeling. Hahah so in a way, quite 'shiok'.

Enjoy enjoy!

Hmm - I bought from Unity . I didn't see at Watsons and Guardian. Actually I find there are too many people at Watsons and Guardian so that's also why I bought from UNity.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

haha until now i still use preseed...cos after pregnant, i realised i am quite dry down there....i need preseed otherwise quite painful....

at watsons...they usually place it together with the condoms section...you won't miss it...together with all the pregnancy test kits....usually on bottom shelves...

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    dont't use the recommended amt stated on the packaging becos it will be too much if you do the insertion method. Usually I half that amt cos if not, too slippery, willl stain your bed very jia lat even before you start the happy deed.

Later part, I only use externally and apply on hubby's stick...becos too wet cannot feel anything...
    I only apply externally and on husband also... I abit ocd and will feel gaowei if it stained my bed. ><

Oh I think I better lay an extra sheet of cloth over my bedsheet if I’m going to use the preseed. I mean if I’m using tomorrow for the first time I also dont’t know how much is really too much…

LOLOL yup, men like to play doctor. I am his patient many times. Kaka.

Thomson Plaza has Watsons, Guardian and Unity. To me, whichever store has it I will grab. Can’t be so suay none of the store there sells -_-.

Worthy Lady

i tried applying preseed internally and with even half the amount it made me too slippery down there...
    so i applied it to hubby and a bit on me

When I was looking to buy it it was always out of stock, watsons and guardian. on fact alot of opks and hpts are also often out of stock...makes me think how can Singapore population be aging with so many people ttcing hehe

Im at Dr Su here, she say my chart not pretty, and say me outside beautiful inside inside not beautiful pretty
    SO sad

Btw CB negative
    Last edited by Missy10; 16-04-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Worthy Lady
    Hi ladies!

Dragontail: Regarding pressed, Guardian & Watson's sell but Watson's is cheaper! (I think Guardian $43 & Watson's $36+)

Definitely use less than recommended amount if you insert it internally (I only use 1g to 1.5g max if not will drip even before you start & hubby says not nice lol!). One tube will not last me a month cos only got 9 applicators which you throw after each use, the remaining lube I'll just apply on hubby to use it up haha I feel like trying Conceive Plus though, anyone used it & can comment?

Missy10: I think you'll surely have good news since af is so late! good luck!

littlej: yay on gynae visit! I saw your PM, will reply later & no you're not naggy! *Warm fuzzies*

Worthy Lady
    faithmummy... thank you (: I'm drinking a lot of red dates, longan+dang sheng tea everyday. Not to forget 8zhen soup weekly. Going to the temple for the procedure on coming weekend.

trying to concieve ladies... I've had EWCM since Sunday&Monday. Never thought I will still ovulate 2 weeks later from the mc. Started on off cramps at my lower left + right side abdomen few days back. Not sure if it's due to the ovulation approaching.

i am not always law by law person. i just put the thing inside me.
    (probably that is why i am not pregnant yet ?)
    remember my that show-off preggy friend ? she already gave birth btw.
    she always very professor-like tell me 101 things to do. (ask her to get a life?)
    a bit turn off. sorry my harsh language. maybe PMS-ing now.

not sure if following webpages are useful.

Prenatal Tests You Need for Your Baby's Health

Discovery Health "10 Must-have Tests During Pregnancy"

missy10, what did she mean by outside beautiful inside not beautiful ? dont't worry too much. Since trying to concieve I learnt to trust and feel my body. If you have faith and be positive whatever little thing that is stopping you from conceiving will disappear.

Latest preseed price:
    Guardian 43.
    Unity 38.60
    Watsons -doesnt carry at thomson plaza!

Missy10, yes like what tricky says, dont worry ya. Let dr su help you. Am sure all will be beautiful after her magic hands!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Latest preseed price:
    Guardian 43.
    Unity 38.60
    Watsons -doesnt carry at thomson plaza!

Missy10, yes like what tricky says, dont worry ya. Let dr su help you. Am sure all will be beautiful after her magic hands!
    i just checked in CBD area Watsons - 46.
    Watsons missed the bid this time round

Haa. Thanks quincy. Thought watsons would have won but they lost big time.