Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; yes 9 applicators really not enough. Not easy also to know how far in you can insert. I just insert ...

yes 9 applicators really not enough. Not easy also to know how far in you can insert. I just insert like a tampon w applicator.
    I also wanted to boil and re use but not safe like TVH said. Happy BDing tonite for those in action. this is my 2nd day with EWCM and got a strong opk this afternoon so I'm in too. We BDed last sat so if I'm ovulating now I hope the previous session covers it too.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

wah not enough?? I can't finish using them because I gave up using them after a while....i prefer using externally...i realised i can't insert very deep....i think i got a shallow inside....the applicator always stops halfway in and i dont't really dare to push it further in in case i injure myself...

Hahahaha tricky - what you said is super funny! Other than chickens turning 2 years to become adults, Back in our mum's time - there are also fewer distractions. Only ch 5 and ch 8 so just make out ... Hence no need to time the fertile period... My guess .

Ya I find the applicators for pre-seed insufficient too! So we were wondering what we should do when the applicators finish. Buy new box just for applicators!!?

Dragontail - ya just use 1 mark and then insert in like tampon then press in. Whilst instructions said do it 15 min before bd but my dear in his doctor mood just inject then we continue on immediately. To be honest I dont't think we ever waited for 15 min, will it all leak out?!? Hahah have fun dragontail with this new toy

Btw ladies - no tampons whilst trying to concieve.

Oh oh - and about the walking - I agree with what tvh's traditional chinese medicine said. That's what I read in a book too - at least 20 min walk every morning in the sun to soak vit d. Natural vit d is better than those in capsule form. So what I did in dec and jan was to make the effort to wake up 30min earlier and do at least a 30 min walk with my dog around the neighborhood. I made sure I walked in sunny areas. If morning no sun then I made sure I came home by 5pm to catch evening sun. Also during lunch, I purposely walked under open skies sometimes. I bfp in jan. maybe that helped too... I did slow leisurely walk not some brisk walk - erm cuz that time gynae said no vigorous exercise too.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by TVH:779426
    hahah cannot boil in water becos it's plastic! boiling it will release harmful chemicals...i think just rem to keep the applicators clean and maybe store them in ziplock bags to prevent dust from settling on it

maybe should feedback to preseed...since it involves insertion, then the applicators must be sterile...we dont' want to get infection from them...
    Sanitise with alcohol swap or disinfectant wipes like dettol?

Hi all ladies..hope you all are doing fine..glad to know that there are few BFPs and prospectives too..

I am not in a good mood today..getting sooo angry and emotional and my hubby has put me in a situation where I am getting simply pissed..I told him not to do something but he did and I am so frustrated about it, dont't want to see him or talk to him..((
    Why men are like this sometimes..((
    How should I calm myself, please help..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Erm actually I think just wipe with tissue wet with water. Alcohol swap, though they evaporate, you never know what residue it leaves..it might irritate the vaginal area.

I like the idea of ziplock bag for the applicators. I think once opened to use, the remaining two just seal tight in the ziplock. Can use just like that next time.

Oh I have stopped tampons for years already. When younger, my flow was very heavy and I liked to use tampon and pad at the same time. Ya soaked up one! Now, flow not so much so pad is just fine.

Just had my 8zhen. Feel so warm I can generate energy to keeping my tv on tonight. Btw, just something out of little context, my oldie dog loves chinese herbal stuff just like me. Everytime I got such herbal soup, she will have her share too; for dinner. She is old and hardly can walk, not to mention stand. But once she consumes the black chix and soup, for next 2 days she doesnt sleep as much and can walk a bit better. So she is a live example that traditional chinese medicine stuff gives you oomph!

Happysoul, long time no hear. Men are from mars. Or isit women are from mars? Anyway both genders are from different planet. Men thinking process are very different from us women. Only god can explain why it's like that! Breathe in breathe out....or the little cutie inside going to be sulky too. Talk with him tonight. Dont go to bed angry!

Worthy Lady

Pinklolitapop

I buy dried longans, seedless red dates, wolfberries and prepare sliced gingers for my LRD tea.
    Boil them with slow cooker or normal pot for two to three hours then you can drink .

For AF days, replace dried longans with black sugar. Other ingredients remain the same. Cooking method same.
    Black sugar regulate the menses.

Above are taught by dr su.

Worthy Lady

The reason why i take seeds and nuts is because i could not take multivitamin pills because i always get sore throat from such pills.
    So dr su told me that she never like her patients to take vitamin pills, she recommended me to take nuts and seeds instead.

Hey happy soul - men are from mars. Women are from Venus. This means, Men are Martians.

Now imagine your hubby looking like an alien... Kinda like Marvin the Martian...

Have you smiled yet?

Now think about your baby inside who is feeling your mood and wondering why mummy is so angry... And baby starts frowning - oh no wrinkles!!! Now mummy cannot frown!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

haha happysoul...my hubby is like that sometimes too...i guess all men really are the same...

I used to get very angry at him and would ignore him for days...but now that I'm pregnant, I'll control myself...take a deep breath and forget about it....what kept me calm is that i kept reminding myself, this is the father of my child....and I need to remain zen for the sake of my little one inside me..because I believe whatever I feel, my little one can feel on the inside and I dont't want any negativity to surround my little one..somehow that cools me a lot...

My friend used to tell me...how you behave on the outside now will equate how your kid will behave when he comes out...she said she had a colleague who has a very bad temper....when she became pregnant, her mood swings were terrible...she would shout and get angry for no apparent reason...after baby was born, she had many sleepless nights because her baby threw tantrums and kept crying non-stop throughout the night....

Maybe you could remind yourself that? The determination to keep calm for the sake of your baby should supersede the annoyance that your hubby caused.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Hahahaha tricky - what you said is super funny! Other than chickens turning 2 years to become adults, Back in our mum's time - there are also fewer distractions. Only ch 5 and ch 8 so just make out ... Hence no need to time the fertile period... My guess .

Ya I find the applicators for pre-seed insufficient too! So we were wondering what we should do when the applicators finish. Buy new box just for applicators!!?

Dragontail - ya just use 1 mark and then insert in like tampon then press in. Whilst instructions said do it 15 min before bd but my dear in his doctor mood just inject then we continue on immediately. To be honest I dont't think we ever waited for 15 min, will it all leak out?!? Hahah have fun dragontail with this new toy

Btw ladies - no tampons whilst trying to concieve.

Oh oh - and about the walking - I agree with what tvh's traditional chinese medicine said. That's what I read in a book too - at least 20 min walk every morning in the sun to soak vit d. Natural vit d is better than those in capsule form. So what I did in dec and jan was to make the effort to wake up 30min earlier and do at least a 30 min walk with my dog around the neighborhood. I made sure I walked in sunny areas. If morning no sun then I made sure I came home by 5pm to catch evening sun. Also during lunch, I purposely walked under open skies sometimes. I bfp in jan. maybe that helped too... I did slow leisurely walk not some brisk walk - erm cuz that time gynae said no vigorous exercise too.
    i think these manufacturers really know how to make money...they dont't sell accessories so they force you to buy a new box each time....very cunning..

just like the clearblue digital opks...until now, i still dont't understand why they dont't just sell the strips as refills...after i finished the strips, i have to buy an entirely new box when the previous test kit still works....at one time, my storeroom was full of the test kit becos i kept buying new boxes after i finish...so not environmentally friendly and so very very very very very very cunning!!!

These "cunning" methods are seen almost everywhere really. I cannot understand why a hair conditioner is almost always smaller bottle than its shampoo of the same line! Come on ladies, tell me I'm wrong. Dont you pump out conditioner more than shampoo at every wash? They just want you to buy 2nd bottle of conditioner!

*rant mood*.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

oh dragontail..but ..for me..my shampoo always finishes faster than my conditioner....so i'm always left with the conditioner without the shampoo...i think it's a good thing for me if the conditioner is a smaller bottle....hehehe...but i hate it that despite it being a smaller size, it's the same price as the shampoo....

Jia lat, think my little prince will turn out to be a fretter. Oh dear. I have to stop worrying.

I do agree with tvh. I feel that I have become more patient and now can 看开 on more stuff. Certain things that used to piss me off or stress me out - I've somehow miraculously managed to put them aside and look at the bigger picture. This dude, whether i like it or not, is the dad.

Hahaha love the rants. Cb really c* - really out to "ka". It's not as if the digital thingy won't work after 7 sticks. Hahaha I agree with the shampoo versus conditioner logic! Now me switched to somang so equal size for both shampoo and conditioner

y not just think out of the box and apply like any lubricant?
    again i'm not a successful pregnant woman to convince stuff like this but the applicator does not say its manufactured under cleanroom class. i would say its wise to keep it away from our sensitive area.

and sorry i am feeling grumpy today pms~~

Quincy - so unlike you. Jia you for next cycle. you want to read book on trying to concieve? I can email you.

Imperial Concubine

I use preseed also . but I didn't use the applicator. :/ will just apply the amount till I feel comfortable then will stop.. (dont store too much of preseed at home), there is expiry date. take note~! =D

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ya quincy, actually I agree. I feel very uncomfortable that the applicators are not sterile wrapped. I would think that since it is for internal application, the manufacturers should have more sense to have them individually sterile packed.

@dragontail, littlej, TVH - thanks for your help ladies, feel better..thanks for making me smile..
    I was ok the whole day, suddenly started getting frustrated since evening..small things getting on my nerves..completely sulking..

I dont't want a dull and a cranky baby!!!
    I am trying to be at peace now for baby sake..was looking through YouTube for my weeks ultrasound to cheer myself up to imagine my own baby..
    Planning to a day off tommorow to spend time for myself and settle back to my normal self...the harmones inside are changing big time, I am feeling it badly..I have lost appetite since a week, feel hungry but after few spoons I start to dislike what I am eating..
    Last edited by happysoul; 16-04-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Quincy - so unlike you. Jia you for next cycle. you want to read book on trying to concieve? I can email you.

Can email me?? Eileen1010@gmail.com

Worthy Lady

Ladies, my traditional chinese medicine always tells me to try and sleep early. She says if the mums have lack of sleep or always sleep late during pregnancy, chances are baby will grow up hyperactive.

She always reminds me to sleep before 10 (which I can never)! And yes, baby will grow up with mum's mood! So think happy thoughts!

Imperial Concubine

happysoul: jiayou! and be a happy mummy~!

had missed a few rounds of EPO during my af days so thats why i am so grumpy i guess.
    was losing appetite pre-ovulation so i dare not take EPO without food.
    less than 10 days to af due date.
    but today ended with love ! hubby realised how much i love fried ikan bilis, he got me 1 container.
    turning in with a smile

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    had missed a few rounds of EPO during my af days so thats why i am so grumpy i guess.
    was losing appetite pre-ovulation so i dare not take EPO without food.
    less than 10 days to af due date.
    but today ended with love ! hubby realised how much i love fried ikan bilis, he got me 1 container.
    turning in with a smile
    so sweet.... My hubby not home yet, with me feeling super emo at home.....