Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; haha.. so nice of your hubby.. wow.. my hubby also not home.. went overseas like again.. zZz.....

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

haha.. so nice of your hubby.. wow.. my hubby also not home.. went overseas like again.. zZz..

Worthy Lady

Hi ladies.. I want to complain 14 days MC not enough for pregnant women... I am thinking to ask my gynae to give me hospitalization leave instead... Still having morning sickness and bloated stomach.. I have strong appetite .. If I see or hear others eating, I will want to eat.. But when really eating I can't eat much anymore. After eating very uncomfortable... Can't sleep well at night ... And last week, I black out totally in the market.. Luckily hubby beside me... When all these craps will be over????

omgosh you fainted in market?
    actually my ex colleague was away for at least 2 weeks for her pregnancy. i forgot if it is HL or MC. but sad for her there are some col who even ask her, "what happen that you need to be away so long for your pregnancy?"

story aside, you fainted sounds serious so i think yeah you should tk longer leave

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    so sweet.... My hubby not home yet, with me feeling super emo at home.....
    my hubby says he might be posted long term overseas. so during that time might be my emo time too.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    my hubby says he might be posted long term overseas. so during that time might be my emo time too.
    Mine is he went colleagues outing without me, especially during when i cant drink n enjoy but he can....
    today CD38!!!!
    Last edited by Missy10; 17-04-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Worthy Lady

Awww poor quincy! If its long-term overseas, you might want to consider moving with him, especially if he won't be able to come back often.... But of course, if his posting allows him to come back every month, than it's still ok...

Missy10 are you testing are you testing?
    blood test also can

Shez thanks for your concern.
    on the bright side, hubby is reluctant to go. 1 thing is because he will be worried about me and another is his parents. they are quite advanced in age already.
    he is a family man.

Missy10 are you testing are you testing?
    blood test also can

Shez thanks for your concern.
    on the bright side, hubby is reluctant to go. 1 thing is because he will be worried about me and another is his parents. they are quite advanced in age already.
    he is a family man.
    quincy
    I scared of disappointment again
    Saw the BFN yesterday using CB, i teared
    Hubby was shocked n keep calming me down
    Then when he went drinking last night, i cry from 10 to 2am (when he's home)
    i super emo.... even told him i dont wanna get preggy anymore... cos y i have to sacrifice when he can enjoy....
    Me n hubby this morning find it funny about myself being so foolish last night

Missy10
    it's ok to cry.
    i cried this morning too when i mood swing to my poor hubby.
    you want to do blood test? come lets go do together?

i think this month i dont have good news too. because i always believe once i have moodswing it will not be good for my body.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Missy10, I can understand. During my trying to concieve process, I cried many a times too and I told my hubby several times I want to give up trying to concieve.....why is it so difficult?!?! There was once my menses suddenly came when I was in office, I was so shocked becos first, it came early, second, I thought that month got chance. That afternoon, I met my hubby for lunch and when I saw him, I just broke down uncontrollably in tears in public. I decided there and then that I would give up but in fact, I never did. Over the next 6mths, we kept trying still until one day, we finally hit jackpot.

So, dont't give up. Be positive and if too tired, just take a break

Actually its not tired to BD, both of us are very sexually motivated....
    Its the waiting part, hubby's console word "aiya, negative. Nvm, means we can BD again....

hahahah Missy10 same like my hubby.

Missy10
    it's ok to cry.
    i cried this morning too when i mood swing to my poor hubby.
    you want to do blood test? come lets go do together?

i think this month i dont have good news too. because i always believe once i have moodswing it will not be good for my body.
    quincy, i scared of rejection now.... keep thinking to myself, if postive let me know early then if negative let me see red, next fri im going HK with hubby for his company retreat....

Question to Dr Su's patients

What medication did all of you get here??
    i got the powder for 6 days consumption... But it's only for 6 days, meaning I need to go back to get more??

Question to Dr Su's patients

What medication did all of you get here??
    i got the powder for 6 days consumption... But it's only for 6 days, meaning I need to go back to get more??
    is it "an tai" medicine? if it is then you need to go back to her when you've finished but provided your af not her still.
    of course touch wood it doesnt show up !

is it "an tai" medicine? if it is then you need to go back to her when you've finished but provided your af not her still.
    of course touch wood it doesnt show up !
    I thought she will give me lots of medication, she did not mentioned what's the medicine for, then I asked so after medication, do I still come back, she say yes, then I realize its only 6 days consumption after collection , but she did mentioned, if AF arrive, then dont take medicine

Worthy Lady

Missy10: Why dont't go for blood test for a peace of mind? If yes then quickly see gynae~ If not then prepare for next cycle! Maybe it's just not showing on HPT yet but a blood test is more sensitive right? Jiayou!

Thelay: OMG take care! Please rest at home! I know you're feeling like crap but I'm so envious lol

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    Missy10: Why dont't go for blood test for a peace of mind? If yes then quickly see gynae~ If not then prepare for next cycle! Maybe it's just not showing on HPT yet but a blood test is more sensitive right? Jiayou!

Thelay: OMG take care! Please rest at home! I know you're feeling like crap but I'm so envious lol
    my feeling is what if blood test also negative and AF still not showing.... just stuck in the centre of nowhere

Worthy Lady

my feeling is what if blood test also negative and AF still not showing.... just stuck in the centre of nowhere
    Are you usually this late? Cos if you're not then I think high chance is positive ya... If really negative then can ask doc why AF is so late.

Worthy Lady

I thought she will give me lots of medication, she did not mentioned what's the medicine for, then I asked so after medication, do I still come back, she say yes, then I realize its only 6 days consumption after collection , but she did mentioned, if AF arrive, then dont take medicine
    You would have to consult her after your medication has finished..For my case, she has informed me previously that stop the medication if AF comes but can start eating it on the fifth day of AF....maybe you call the clinc and check? The staff will transfer the call to Dr Su...

However, i long time never visit her already as I need to fetch my daughter from school on Friday evening so not sure there is any changes or not.

missy10, is this the first time you seeing Dr Su? Because usually for first timer, Dr Su will only percrisbe 6 days then go back to her to let her see how our body react. Then she will give 12 days mediciine

missy10, are you temping ? how are your temperatures ?

Missy10 - I can understand your fear of getting disappointed but erm, waiting may not help either?!? So perhaps you might want to see a doc to 1: get a blood test 2: even if blood test comes out negative, the doc can do a check (vaginal ultrasound) to see what is happening and prescribe with the necessary next steps. 3: if the blood test comes out positive, that is great news!!

There could be a reason why it is not showing on cb - either your hcg is low (and you would need gynae's advice on what to do in such situations) or too early to test (?) or the awful truth.

Sorry if I sound harsh. Hope you dont't mind. For me, I would rather know which way i should move ahead with; rather than not know.

Otherwise, you may choose to wait a few days more before testing?!?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	102538

Here is my chart

I have one 39 cycle in last nov....

Hi Thelay - please take care and rest well. dont't go to crowded places.. As much as possible, rest at home.

Noone ever said getting preggers and being preggers and having a baby was easy In fact, it's a life changing phase. Think about when the baby is out, cries, diaper changes, milk, breasts getting hard if never pump in time... then terrible twos.. then queue for schools... then puberty.. then PSLE, O Levels, A Levels etc... Then BGR issues.. Then NS (if it's a boy).. then Adulthood... Then marriage.. Then scarcely *touch wood* divorce... Then grandchildren (and need grandparents' help to look after)...

Anyway, did I just scare everyone off on wanting a kid? Hahaha.

For me - I guess I had a pretty easy first trimester. Only puked twice. Kept peeing and even waking up 3 - 4 times during the night just to pee. Had severe constipation (blood in poo!). More emotional definitely (And thanks to you ladies for listening to me). Hubby was mostly not around as this is his busy period at work so had many me-time and wondering why me alone in Orchard when everyone is in pairs. I had to drive myself for any particular food cravings and eat alone too.

But looking at the bigger scheme of things, I'm counting my blessings and thankful my hubby made date-time at least twice a week and accompanied me for every single doc visits. I'm also thankful that I have this little prince growing inside me. I'm also thankful that I'm healthy and have supportive network of friends, forum people, and family.

So all that said - Do look up and be happy.

BTW - Wait till you get into the second trimester. Right now, I'm having sudden cramping, bouts of stretch twinges that makes you go "oooh", and pimples. And I can't really sleep as much as possible or no matter how much I sleep, I still feel tired. Maybe it's just me.

Smile ok?