Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; missy10, I think theres a good chance you're preggy, when were you supposed to get your AF...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

missy10, I think theres a good chance you're preggy, when were you supposed to get your AF

mmm from looking at your chart I think you are indeed only at 12 dpo, what DPO do you usually get AF ?

Hi missy10 I feel you may like to do waiting game. Dont get affected by the bfn first. Afterall you're now still only at 12dpo. Usually how long is your LH? Your chart is looking good.

Missy10 - agree! Your chart looks positive

Worthy Lady

missy10 - did you tell Dr Su you are in your 2ww?
    Cos my colleague went to see when she was in 2ww. on her 10dpo, when Dr Su checked her pulse, she said her pulse is too weak to detect pregnancy.
    at 14dpo, her menses did not come nor is she getting a BFP so on that week, when she was scheduled to see Dr Su. She mentioned that her pulse seems to indicate that she might be pregnant and told her not to take her meds yet until she can confirm this with a gynae so she told her to go for blood test soon.

True enough, the blood test indicated she was pregnant and her hcg level is still low...
    Now she has already given birth to a baby girl!

So...since you are only in your 12dpo... maybe you should wait for a bit?
    your temps look high though.. you could be pregnant...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    missy10, is this the first time you seeing Dr Su? Because usually for first timer, Dr Su will only percrisbe 6 days then go back to her to let her see how our body react. Then she will give 12 days mediciine
    no ..mine is always 6 days...

Tricky - based on temp of the chart, I may be on 12dpo, but if based on CM I should be on 18/19dpo
    my mense is based in 34 days cycle should be on last Sat, today is 38 day cycle

Pink - she took my pulse and say outside look healthy actually body very weak, then nothing else

Worthy Lady

Missy10

if you tell Dr Su you are in your 2WW, Dr Su will prescribe medicine to strengthen the implantation process.
    after you miss your AF, Dr Su will be able to feel your pulse if you are preggy...

Missy10, were you on EPO? Read that it can make you produce more cm. If I look at your chart, I feel the cross lines are correct. Ie you are at 12dpo. It almost doesn't look like you've o-ed any earlier than that. Although cm is a great indication of o, I trust that sustained temp hike is the biggest confirmation of o.

Just did our pre-dinner bd . Geez I dont like the preseed applicator at all. It doesnt feel good inserting it because the tip isn't even designed rounded (like tampon). Not nice. And I cant even tell how deep I have inserted ( partly I was feeling the discomfort sticking it in so not very confident to push further). Agar agar already.

Morning I had my acupuncture. Told sinseh this cycle I'm not as wet. But when got home, found out I had long hanging ewcm when in toilet. Before bd, told hubby lets just try the preseed. Buy already dont waste .

Hahaha dragontail - will there be post dinner bd?

Ya the applicator is not very sexy nor smooth. But hahaha can play gynae and patient

Are traditional chinese medicine sinseh able to tell preggers or not? I remembered dr wu telling me the week before I tested that I was going to fall sick. She didnt say anything about a possible bfp.

yes I agree with Dragontail, missy10 the crosshairs look correct to me because of the obvious thermal shift. dont't rely only on CM, I have EWCM even after O so I can't depend on that indication.

Post dinner bd? He already knocked out in dreamland. Post Dinner 2 days later maybe

Didnt play doc and patient tonight! I took out the applicator and no way I'm going to pass this apparatus to this unlicensed doc. Haaa. I scared he will hurt me, looking at the tip of the applicator. I play my own doctor safer.

I think dr wu is able to tell if one has bfp only after 2ww. So far for me, I didnt "test" her . When I had bfp I was jumping with joy when I saw her and just babbled out i was preggie. But my bff tested her by not telling she was preggie. Sure enough, dr wu could tell from her pulse. Like I said, it was when my bff missed her af and she already tested bfp.

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh:779785
    Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    missy10, is this the first time you seeing Dr Su? Because usually for first timer, Dr Su will only percrisbe 6 days then go back to her to let her see how our body react. Then she will give 12 days mediciine
    no ..mine is always 6 days...
    Eh maybe different patients, I always get 12 days medicine

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Hi ladies! Greeting from Taiwan! Anyone want buy longan red dates tea cube? 3Packs for 500nt (~sgd $20+). I'm at one of the night markets Now.

Sorry forgot the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130417_213502.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	102577  

Worthy Lady

Ladies,I O on Sunday..fri,sat,sun i BD..i told my hubby must BD all 3 days hahaha..Mon-Thurs we are very tired after wk..
    Yday night my nipples felt very very sore n my tummy has been having slight cramps..n bloated
    My cycle normally 31-34 days..last month was 47 days..i normally do not get these symptoms after O..normally a week later..just before AF..
    Seriously dont know what happening?Any ladies experienced this before..

Hello little hamster! Awwww... you so sweet... Heehee I no need... I still got many red dates and Longans!

Hee hee dragontail - aiya have faith in your hubby!

Wa so early zzzz...

I would like to get dr wu something - thanks and appreciation to her help. Hmm. you think I should give her now or after the little prince pops?? And what should I get her?!?

I think I'll be here till 1030 pm me if want buy!

Aiya stupid hubby. Need go off . Zzz

Thanks for thinking of us littlehamster! Go enjoy and burst your baggage coming back.

Littlej, dr wu ever told me if I ever pop, send her a pic of my baby. So that when she is old, she can take out all these cuties photos and look at them (probably that gives her the reminder that she has once helped one way or another). So you can do that after Oct . As for gift, if I were you, perhaps bouquet or gift basket. Or some ornaments that are good keepsake.

@dragontail - enjoy dear..
    I am missing my days to making love, completely dry these days...all organs in the body are working for the little beanie so all other normal stuff seem on strike..

Happysoul - you still first trimester right?? My gynae said no bd during first trimester .

Otherwise preseed to the rescue I used that!

Hi dragontail - thanks for that. Hopefully she still remembers me in oct ya... Think I will do that then... This kind of career is really rewarding dont you think... That when you're old, you can look back and think about the number of lives you changed and new lives introduced.

When I Was a young girl, my ambition was to be a gynae. I wanted to bring babies to the world.

When I grow old and think about what I have done with my career... Hmm... Helping my company make more money?!?

Faithmummy - I did told Dr Su that I'm late n waiting, she did not say much, but keep writing

Dragontail - I'm not on EPO, I'm always wet, dont need EPO
    Tricky - hope I got good news, cos if I had late O n then the chart is correct

Since my medication only last till Sun, I will go back on Monday