Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Faithsmummy: thanks! The clinic is closed on Thursday ya,.gotta call tomorrow to ask According to the lunar calendar I'll have ...

Worthy Lady
    Faithsmummy: thanks! The clinic is closed on Thursday ya,.gotta call tomorrow to ask

According to the lunar calendar I'll have girls all the way till Dec this year lol!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

I used the calender on my mum and its accurate LOL

Imperial Concubine

tricky: me too waiting for O.. haha.. if my CD is same as last month I should be around next week.. hehe.. so seems like only me and tricky waiting for O?

Imperial Concubine

was looking at the chart, should we use our Chinese Year to count or you ladies count the age according to if your bday have past? :/

Worthy Lady
    Ermm... trying to concieve ladies, mother's lunar age is it like I'm 30 this year, lunar age should be 31?

Imperial Concubine

Chinese Age Calculator & Chinese Year Birthday Finder | Chinese Date of Birth & Year use this.. to see lunar age.. yeah normally is a year older.. lol

Imperial Concubine

I see that for conception in april I be getting a girl girl.. haha... (but im still waiting for O..hehe) I feel that I always nervous when O is near. like dont know when exactly will I O n which day should I start BD. faint..

audiencemama I think it's minus 2 months.

Worthy Lady
    Gnissim23: me too waiting for O, I'm CD 8 today & af just ended yesterday. Should be next week too :x just checked the lunar calendar for my mum & not accurate for her lol!

Oh the chinese calendar is accurate for me too!

Wow those who are 32 years old only have 3 shots of getting a boy.

I wonder what's the sample size the Chinese scientist used to come up with this chart.

Quinn - you can go traditional chinese medicine on your own. Erm that is, if you are ok to go alone. For me, I visited dr wu on my own all the time. My man doesn't believe in traditional chinese medicine and refuse to go. So he dont't go then I go myself .

Imperial Concubine

Quinn: wow.. haha.. so means your CD is quite short? but your AF is quite long till CD 7.. normally mine finish on CD4... :/ my O is long.. tdy CD14.. last month O on day 18... hopefully this month too so I have a regular cycle also happy. haha.

Qinnn, me on CD8 too. Am also hope that I can O next week, because I dont't think I O every month.

Imperial Concubine

prayinghard: ooo.. hw come you say you dont O every month? got try to take BBT? or seeing any doc?

Worthy Lady

Argghhh I also hope the calendar is wrong... Cause it says I only have 3 chances of getting a boy.. hahahaha

well I changed to lunar age and for my relatives it doesn't match anymore :/ strange

Worthy Lady
    Littlej: I'm ok to go on my own & think I'll go first without my hubby cos he's been working 18hrs a day, almost 24/7 (no kidding) yeah ladies who are 32 meaning me!(lunar age) I think the lunar calendar is somewhat influenced by ancient Chinese thinking - see how young ladies (18-20) can bear so many boys & older ones will have much higher chances of girls :x nothing wrong with baby girls though, I love girls!

Gnissim23: short cycles meaning? I have 30-day cycles, is that considered short? But I dont't know I O on which day cos only begin to bbt

Prayinghard: yay let's jiayou! how long are your cycles? I only begun bbt so I'm not sure which day I O... or if I O every month...:x

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne:779999
    Hi ladies!

Missy10: it's ok, let's jiayou together this cycle!

For ladies seeing dr su, do you always go with your hubby? I want to see her but work is hectic for my hubby right now & I doubt he'll have time for anything else besides setting aside time for bd lol can I go see her first? Actually I think work stress & serious lack of sleep is affect the swimmers...
    I go myself cos my husband dont like to eat Chinese medicine. .

Worthy Lady
    Shez: I think we're same age cos it's 3 chances for me too lol I matched lunar age with lunar months to check ie it's not April but March this month.

Worthy Lady
    Nataliengbh: I prefer Chinese meds to Ang mo meds... dont't like that synthetic chemical taste :x

Worthy Lady

Yes Qinnnsenne - 1982 babies right? Hahaha... OOOOOOooooo If it's March (lunar month), then if we are successful this cycle, it should be a boy!! Keeping my fingers even more crossed! Saw that you just started bbt. What you might want to consider is also to use OPKs. Look at your CM, once you start having watery CM, start peeing on those sticks. At least that's what I did this month and I'm hoping it works.

Worthy Lady

Mine will be a girl according to the calendar... I all along wanted a girl .. Boy boring... Girls can buy lots of pretty stuff... But these few days I keep thinking it's a boy...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    Nataliengbh: I prefer Chinese meds to Ang mo meds... dont't like that synthetic chemical taste :x
    I dont like medicines in general....especially pandadol...but then after 2 miscarriages within a year (once in feb and once in jul), my mum advise me to go traditional chinese medicine to tiao my body...but quite some time didn't go to traditional chinese medicine as i need to fetch my girl from school on friday....

i tried the gender prediction..accurate for my girl.

Oh gosh - 1982 babies.. I feel old.. I am a '70s baby..

Today I saw a resume for internship and birthdate was 1993. I almost fell off my chair. Like wow 90s' babies are applying for jobs now.. And gosh, I was telling my colleague I can be the mother of this 1993 baby. Hahhaa.

I definitely feel very old now...

Worthy Lady

Shez: Yessssh 1982 babies! I've no preference for either sex though, just want to be successful lol! I'm hoping I can rely on CM for O prediction along with OPKs too but for the past few months my CM has always been messed up - chalky yellowish throughout, nothing like the typical dry/watery/EWCM phases like in pre-infection days! (UGGGGHHHHH I hate yeast infections!!!!!) I'm intending to poas starting CD11 to be super ks lol But I've decided to buy OPKs after the gynae visit tomorrow, if the doc can advise me the likely days I'll O then I probably will not use OPKs cos hubby is starting to shake head at me already! He's the type who believes if it will come, it will come, and if we relax then it will come... Men! (Or well, I'll still poas very secretly... )

Thelay: they always say a mother's instinct is spot-on, maybe it's really a boy I think both boys and gals are good

nataliengbh: *hugs* It will get better, when you do get time then do follow up on traditional chinese medicine I've heard of so many people getting their health back in check after long periods of traditional chinese medicine so it does take time. Meanwhile you've your little gal I also dont't like medicines in general, and most of all panadols too! & prednisolone is one of the most foul-tasting ang mo med... (a steriod to take when I get asthma attacks)

littlej: 1993! I feel old! Wonders how it feels for those ladies rejoining the workforce at mid-30s after taking a long break to care for their children...? :x

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

so the chinese calendar must use chinese lunar age?

like that, mine will likely be a boy based on both ages...

hmm...i very tempted to go see dr su now....