Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlej, no I didnt decide to leave office at 3pm because I have done what I needed for the day ...

Littlej, no I didnt decide to leave office at 3pm because I have done what I needed for the day at work and I might ovulate tomorrow and it might not be good to color hair during 2ww and more so during preggie. So no, I didnt eat snake I didnt. *without a blink*.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Littlej, no I didnt decide to leave office at 3pm because I have done what I needed for the day at work and I might ovulate tomorrow and it might not be good to color hair during 2ww and more so during preggie. So no, I didnt eat snake I didnt. *without a blink*.
    *blinks* Means you eat snake what.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Hey TVH - The trick to getting a lot at GlenE - Either schedule your appointment first thing in the morning - ie 830am and be there at 8am (Docs all have not't arrived yet). OR last appointment of the day - ie 5pm. Sure got parking lots around 5pm.

And of course, never go on a Saturday.

Oh I heard Thomson Medical Center's parking is horrendous.

Hmm - i guess, at this rate, most of us will end up with boys cuz we're all BD-ing around the O date with the BBT, OPK, traditional chinese medicine and doc's advice etc.

OH oh - My hubby also told me that he once did a pre-marital check with his ex (Now I wonder why I never asked for one.. I was too naive!!) and he found out that he has a higher concentration of "X" chromosomes than "Y" chromosomes so his child will more often be a boy not a girl. Not sure if he's pulling my leg...?? When he last did the sperm test with me, it was for pre-conception so measured motility, etc.. Never said anything about X versus Y chromosomes...
    oh i cannot wake up so early....zzz.....my appt always at about 9+ or 10 and my gynae is only in in the mornings...i think he has his own private clinic at aljunied...so afternoon he will be at his clinic...

and i cannot keep taking leaves or time off...so i try to schedule on a sat when i can have more time...if not, it's always very rushed for me..

oh is there a test that can check for X and Y chromosomes?? I thought normal sperm analysis test only test for motility, count and morphology...why must do X and Y test?

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    Dragontail: lol I'll treat myself to sashimi & oysters before O have not't done anything to my hair since CNY hahaha... *is lazy*
    same. i also havent cut hair.

Hahaha dragontail plans / strategizes better whilst hair is being colored hence yes she is still working

Tvh - oh. My boss quite kind. He gave me time off to see doc so I usually schedule 5pm. Oh everytime I visit around 9+ or 10+ or on sat - I end up waiting super long!!! I dont't know why gynaes dont't have a proper time management system (or rather those that I visit). So I realized last appt is best and i usually ring first to see how many more ppl.

Going for a pre natal yoga trial later. Will update ya

Imperial Concubine

Wow. Till now I have yet to enrol yoga. Been very busy.. just see traditional chinese medicine.. says he didnt feel any "egg" on my ovary yet. Faint. Already cd 14. Think gonna be a longer cycle this month again. (Last month at 14cd already 15mm follicle).. so sian.. guess gonna O late again. .

Worthy Lady

I feel so long we did the BD good enough then leave the rest to the mighty above . If itís not time yet, BD twice a day for 10 days also doesnít guarantee a pop :P Good luck to you and me.
    Dragontail - Thank you for being so positive! This kind of totally made my day. I agree with you!

Worthy Lady

My hubby also the kind that feel if it will come will come... Now i wanna see Dr Su, he like ai yo, you see finish gynae now see traditional chinese medicine. Have means have ... I was like shouldn't we tio our body to make ourself easiler to concieve coz I felt my long time of drinking cold stuff before I am trying to concieve has come back and haunt me.. haha have blame myself badly for not taking care of my body. I think I will see Dr su on my own if my hubby still dont't wanna see.

Dr Wu also says my hubby needs to see her just once. He has seen her just once with me and she said he is all clear. Therefore now before my o she just prescribes him 2 weeks of powder to give his swimmers a booster.

Worthy Lady

littlej: for your pre natal yoga! I've never heard of X and Y chromosome test, didn't even know they can test for that!

gnissim23: did you find out at the gynae about the follicle size? I guess O late never mind, as long as got O!

sunndale: lol I think all hubbies are the same, like littlej said, "no sense of urgency"! haha... I'm also like that, want to see gynae, want to see a second traditional chinese medicine, want to use OPK, want to do everything all at one go! though my hubby is amused but he goes along as long as his schedule can make it, and maybe I should give him brownie points for not complaining at all

Worthy Lady

Qinnsenne: you should, haha. Sometimes my husband make me feel he doesn't want to have a baby or he think we just bd a couple of times (like 1 or 2 time a wk) and we will hit jackpot. If i can get pregnant alone, I wun bother him already. hai.... felt frustrated. HOW I WISH I CAN GET PREGNANT ALONE! Best he tell me ytd, the most we go adopt ... Wah Lao, I tell him I wanna have the experience of being pregnant. Paiseh.. PMSing

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydale307 View Post
    Qinnsenne: you should, haha. Sometimes my husband make me feel he doesn't want to have a baby or he think we just bd a couple of times (like 1 or 2 time a wk) and we will hit jackpot. If i can get pregnant alone, I wun bother him already. hai.... felt frustrated. HOW I WISH I CAN GET PREGNANT ALONE! Best he tell me ytd, the most we go adopt ... Wah Lao, I tell him I wanna have the experience of being pregnant. Paiseh.. PMSing
    I'm sure your hubby also wants a baby with you, men just dont't express it like we do I agree with Dragontail (& my hubby) that if it comes, it comes. Me & my hubby can have daily bd from CD12 to CD21 (last cycle) & bd every other day before+after the CD12-20 period but still didn't hit the jackpot. If there's no major problems with either me or him (hope to find out tomorrow at the gynae) then it's really just fate & timing... I understand your frustration though, I have a friend also in similar situation - her hubby isn't eager at all & she's already approaching 35 so naturally she's very concerned, plus relatives' tongues have been wagging & we know how these people can be... :x But for our sake, and for trying to concieve's sake, we need to try maintain a happy & cordial relationship with our hubbies I believe if couples' are loving then it will surely come... well, it has better! If not there's always IVF! <- I'm not against any form of ARTs as I do think it's important for every woman, who wants to be mothers and who has the ability to be one, to finally hold a little one in their arms if it takes much longer for some of us then so be it, but believe it will happen, dear. And it's ok to rant, that's what we are here for - to listen to each other!

Whilst trying to concieve-ing, my dear's exact words to me were , "I think you 走火入魔 already". And "dont't worry about my armies. They are powerful. One shot one kill." - Even when the sperm test showed the motility was closer to tortoise speed than Ian Thorpe.

So I think this whole process is something whereby the men just dont't get it. Anyway be thankful they still wanna bd. So whatever we do on the side to improve our bodies, if the men wanna be there - great ; if the men dont't wanna be there, then ok - at least someone is doing something.

That's what I tell myself.

Imperial Concubine

Quinn: haha ya.. but my cd is consider long . My cd can be frm 35 to 40plus days.zzz. but they say like cd too long is not good. I hate long cd. Haha. My hubby keep say. Pple 1 yr af 12 time and o 12 times. Got 12 chances. But he says he only got 9 to 10 chances a yr due to my long cd. Faints. But he make sense isnt it. Lol.

Sunnydale: probably your hubby just dont want stress you.. ya I agree. We should tiao our body to make comceiving easier. Probably its due to weak body too. Like my hubby always says my body bad. My hubby also seldom go accuputure with me. Like 1 or 2 time a month only. He also lazy to go when I dont have to go during the 2ww.

Worthy Lady

littlej: your hubby is very optimistic, that's good isn't it & it sure hits the jackpot already! my hubby says the past 2 cycles his armies have been sacrificing themselves to 'racky' the enemy's terrains & path a route of success for future troops lol

gnissim23: lol but af doesn't mean there's a definite O? We can have 12 times af but less than 12 O too :x I remember when I was in my teens, I used to be envious of my classmates/friends who had one af every few months, kinda blah like why was I the only one with af every month without fail! :x How things changes when we want a baby!

Worthy Lady

Thanks ladies Qinnsenne: our relationship is ok, only when I talk about going to see this and that to improve our chances of trying to concieve then he like very turn off.. Thanks for the comforting words. Sometimes people say the more you want the more you dont't have. But I am the kind that wun stop till I get it. haha my hubby is more lay back, come what may kind of attitude. Littlej: my hubby not that into bding every other day too.. and his work schedule further decrease our chances. That Y i kinda frustrated with his kind of attitude. Qnissim23: I think i will go tiao alone .. haha Sorry I can't enter another line, not sure why so everything is lump together.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

just got an sms from john little saying there's 20% off for selected items...if you pass by, prob can check out the CW price there...might be 20% off too

Worthy Lady

Sunnydale307, dont't worry, I'm sure good things will come to all of us!

My hubby sees traditional chinese medicine with me, cause he has neck issues and the accupuncture helps him relieve the pain. Lol. Maybe if your hubby has some other issues like sleeping problem, backaches etc you can use this to convince him to go with you?

Imperial Concubine

Quinn: when AF cycle long like 35-40plus days, i actually have about 9-10 AF a yr only. which if i O every month, only O 9-10 times a year. so hubby says he only got 9-10 chance compared to others who have AF like 12 times and O 12 times a year .. zZz.. hahaha I agree.. last time im also satisfied with my long CD, and long period between each AF so I dont have to use pad and have bad cramps oftern.. really now I wish I have a pretty 30 days. -.-" sunnydale: hahaha. I also cant enter another line.. sometimes can sometimes cannot.. zZz.. only when I reply on HP can.. laptop dont know why normally cant... yeah.. you can go tiao yourself first.. to make sure your in good condition... my hubby last time also say me.. ask me to go chk n tiao myself first. if I am done still no then he chk.. idiotic right. -.-" but somehow I pulled him to do SA and give the results to my traditional chinese medicine and told him hey the traditional chinese medicine say you no ok you must see. ha.. dont get frustrated.. man dont get nervous and worried fast. my hubby use to keep say aya not even 1 yr. aiya not even 2 yrs... (btw now already 2 yrs) guess he start to awake n "abit" gan jiong only.. cox I keep say him he is old, still no baby then when baby 20 yr old he 60 yr old . probably during your O, you try to be more auto . (dont make it like a job). my hubby always say I make it like a job. cox I will tell him.. eh. I O this 2 days. traditional chinese medicine say must BD.. LOL. then hes like "wa lau, like do work like that no romance" -.-

girls that reminds me of last month when I was Oing, my hubby came back one night and told me he was too tired to do the deed and preferred doing the next day, I laughed and told him "you dont't get it do you ??!!" I O today, tomorrow it will be too late. guys just dont't get it !!

quinsenne, your hubby sounds like military intelligence man ! haha

Worthy Lady

sunnydale: Yes, many people say the more you want, the more dont't have :x so we gotta take it easy, but I know easier said than done cos I can't take it easy too when it gets closer to O. My hubby also has a terrible work schedule (18 hours a day, almost every day incl weekends, no kidding...) but during bd times he'll leave work early (early meaning close to 9pm, sometimes really cannot make it he'll make it by 12am, so often we will stay up just to bd), I've decided to give him lots of brownie points for being such a good boy! But I guess if your hubby goes overseas quite often then no choice, last year end my hubby was also away for a long work trip so we didn't get to try at all :x

gnissim23: LOL! My hubby is the one who wants to quickly get children off the checklist & hopefully get them away on their own lives after they complete education so he can bring me go rear sheep in NZ for a peaceful retirement & see more of the world before we both old until cannot walk hahaha! (But he's still very laid back about the whole trying to concieve thing, maybe cos we've only begin trying & he didn't expect to strike on 1st few attempts anyway so he's happy-go-lucky :x) & yeah! must make it interesting for the man, cos everyday bd can get boring very fast especially it's bd for a purpose :x I try to wear different lingerie everytime we bd lol

tricky: hahaha he's not a military man though (but I think he's usually quite cute lol cannot let him see that I praise him if not his head will inflate! )

Hmm, sometimes I think our men is to balance our gan-jiongness, can you imagine if both parties are so anxious? And the husband keeps going, "why are you not pregnant yet? You sure there's nothing wrong with you? Please go see another(the 5th) traditional chinese medicine/gynae/etc for the Nth opinion" etc etc, I think the process will even be more stressed up! Obviously if the gan-jiongness is in positive mutual efforts then it's all good then Like, "let's jiayou this month!", "I'll pick up some OPKs along the way home for ya", ooooh blissful!

Tricky oh my god I had to hahaha to that!! So funny. Yes men dont get it most times. Sometimes I also wish my man can be like a switch. Toggle him to bd when I am fertile.

I did "warn" him just awhile ago. "Im going to poas huh. If really dark, then tonight we have to get busy again". His face was shocked as we bd last night already. According to bd timetable, next round is tomorrow and not tonight. Actually it's a bad timing because he is preparing for his exam paper for this sat. So very hard to get into the mood. Luckily the line is not dark yet. He happy like strike 4D.

Sunnydale - think my hubby peng San at every other day. Only cuz it was gynae dictated so he follow. Otherwise think he wouldn't.

Me at pre natal yoga class now! Just reached the venue. First impression, this place looks nice, and clean (that's cuz it is new too!). Couple of Ang mos / chi chi looking ppl. I feel like an soh. Hahahah. Will update more later. Oh gosh. Now I wish I didn't come alone...

Worthy Lady

Tricky oh my god I had to hahaha to that!! So funny. Yes men dont get it most times. Sometimes I also wish my man can be like a switch. Toggle him to bd when I am fertile.
    I did LOL-ed at the switch! Hmm...
    switch on -- buy OPK for wifey
    switch on -- READY GET SET GO!

It'll be better if the switch is digital and comes with advanced options

Qinn, I am still coughing, drink the cough syrup which I bought from pharmarcy. Diligently drinking every 3-4 hours. I realise everytime I cough, I will force out all my dear husband spermies after we bd. So all wasted. Can you PM the bishan doc to me, if I still not recover, I will go see him.