Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Quinn: haha! I was also telling him about migrating away when we r old.. ya I think my hubby ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quinn: haha! I was also telling him about migrating away when we r old.. ya I think my hubby also same... only recently he start to like know about O.. zZz.. after so long.. haha.. dragontail: haha, I should also be Oing late... zZz.. but hubby away.. gg to fly over to KL to meet him tml.. hehe. the switch thing is funny. hahaha. best is got a switch just for them to "let out their army" .. then dont need work so hard. LOL

oh wow gnissim23 you r so sweet

I hope the switch also comes in "read wife's mind". Dont need to tell him why im sulky/unhappy/bothered/quiet. Once that's turned on he knows how to make me smile again.

Littlej oh why you wished you didn't go alone? All couple couple? Did you find the session good for you?

Worthy Lady

prayinghard: you've PM Yeah! A couple times I sneakily took a few mouthfuls of cold drinks (very rarely) then after bd he's still inside me, I started coughing a bit... & he got pushed out & I started laughing so more leaked out LOL! Hoping you'll recover soon! Coughing is no fun

fitness first has this system that groups you up and ppl make friends from there. but i think they dont have yoga.

just fyi

Hi hi. Ya ya... I think sometimes need to give the men a credit . Btw; when me and hubby followed bd timetable - there was this time where it was really make out and go. So my hubby had some last minute testing work that needed to do but also bd time. So he came home, bd and then he Had to go. I was left on the bed, pillow under me and feeling kinda like a prostitute hahahaha. Anyway I guess I appreciated him taking time off from work this way.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Littlej, how was the yoga class?

Oh dragontail - I just wished I had a friend with me for the class cuz everyone kinda had a friend. Hahaha. But when class started it was ok.

Hey tvh - will pm you my thoughts of the class!

Dragontail - how's the hair?

littlej, in that case I rather be made a prostitute than no BD during O! Haa. Agree... I think your dear hubby is so sweet to be taking time out for this baby making process.

I need to color my roots every 6 weeks or so because I have some grey hairs. By end of 6 weeks, I feel very not confident of myself. I dont think I can live through white mane whole 9 months. Next time, I will still color after 1st trime, using henna.

Gentle reminder, have you all ladies submitted your income tax? Deadline today.

Dragontail - have you tried those herbal treatments? I used to do it every 2 months for the past 2 years (but stopped since bfp cuz have not't found out if safe or not)... And i must say, it helped it slow down the growth of white hairs or I have not't seen that many since!! It also masks the color of white hair.

Downside is, got a bit of smell. My dear refused to be hugged everytime I do this treatment.

I used to do herbal henna on my hair. But I got tired of it because it's always the same old shade. When I was using it, I've never seen any less growth of grey hairs On the contrary, I love the smell! Luckily my man never thinks it smells funky on me.

Er...henna not safe on preggie women? Not even 2nd trime onwards?

Imperial Concubine

quinn: haha.. why so sweet? :/ but bit boring to fly alone over there.. and he is not picking me at airport. -.-" so i need to find my way to the hotel.. duh.. i dont dare take taxi there.. esp if im alone.. must find ways to take their train.. haha. littlej.. wow at least your hubby take BD as an impt thing to go back home. haha.. my hubby keep say issit cox we always BD night that why didn't kena.. keep say want bd in morning. -.-"

BD morning! Read that the spermies are stronger in morning than at night. Usually morning BD for us is very impromptu on a lazy weekend. Like half awake... blur blur. BD finished then continue to snooze in bed for another 2 hours. So nice. Ha!

Imperial Concubine

haha... I think once got BD morning before.. :x cox happen to have positive OPK at night so BD in morning.. i was always told to BD 12 hours after a positive OPK.. but somehow sometimes i gan jiong . sometime didn't wait 12 hours.. hahaha

Better to do earlier than too late. Spermies take about 6hours to swim up to the ovaries; waiting for an egg to pop.

I agree with Dragontail, BD morning seem higher chance for me too.

Thank you qinn for the pm.

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: umm? I think you're referring to quincy on the sweet comment you be flying to KL right? I'll take taxi myself even when I travel to China (various parts: Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou & other more ooloo parts) :x My hubby always say I daredevil, not scared one but luckily so far all ok :x You can google for how to take a train/public transport from airport before you go And more bd time too when you are there lol! And I've read that spermies are stronger in the morning, so maybe it's all for the greater good that your hubby seems to want morning bd more~ I'm fine with night/morning/noon bd as long as I get some hahaha!

littlej: Soon enough if you stick with this yoga class, you would make friends too & maybe gain a yoga buddy

prayinghard: you're welcome Ooooh I've wanted to tell you, I LOOOOVE little twin stars!!!

Imperial Concubine

eh haha. all your nick look same.. lol.. wah.. you go china also dare to take taxi alone? i dont dare take taxi myself especially KL.. cox that day his bro was keep saying about a girl take taxi in kl and was being ".....".. abit scared... cox his bro stays in KL, so got a lot of crime he will tell us whenever we go. -.-" but i did go Bangkok myself before, that time i want to take taxi, but hubby keep ask me take train due to jam. so i take train myself too. LOL.. hai but my O is not next two days.. so also no use of this "short staycation".. lol. the egg is not going to pop yet.. cox traditional chinese medicine say my follicle still small today.. haha.

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: lol I must keep flipping back to see who I'm replying to too especially when squeezing a few replies into one hehe yeah, very often travel alone for work & quite often to various parts of China! so have to take taxi alone, can take train too but not every province/city is that well-connected, and it can take many hours if taking public transport (must change train then bus etc), by taxis also need 2 hours+ mostly already! I've heard of some horror stories about M'sia too, just last year my relatives was robbed in JB... :x Please be careful yah... That said, I've been in M'sia many times without any problems, so I guess just be careful and keep our eyes open, stay alert! haha... Even if no O yet but it can be happy couple time mah Oh, for Bangkok I also taxi everywhere, sometimes take their tu-tu (?) for fun lol I miss Bangkok! have not't had the chance to return for a leisure trip for a few years! Coming July may be going with my parents-in-law

Imperial Concubine

Quinn: haha yes.. but i enjoy chatting with everyone here. hehe. wow tts very daring of you .. sometimes i will quite pissed about my hubby not gan jiong me . he is the one who asked me take taxi from KL to hotel myself (he also heard of the incident that happen).. -.-" then i say him.. after that he say take train . even my mother in law (also Malaysian) ask me dont take taxi alone.. see how "caring" is my hubby. lol.. ya a lot rob case in KL as well. :X so i normally dont go alone in streets.. (shopping center shop alone yes).. haha. i ask him to book the hotel that has shopping just downstairs. so i can go shop myself when his working. yes i also miss BKK.. i went there last yr myself to find him.. still need to shop alone as he cant finish meeting his client.. -.-" but quite enjoying to shop alone without the man. haha. just that nobody to carry stuff then cant buy much... seems like you go overseas often yourself.. hehe.

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: lol cos your hubby knows you're smart enough to keep safe my hubby used to worry but after numerous trips he's used to my work trips & how I travel alone so often already :x it's like nag also no use cos I still need to travel alone :x But I'll always text or call him when I reach airport, got on a taxi, reach hotel etc & vice versa cos he travels often too... Sometimes if travel with a team then it's a bit more fun hehe! so nice so nice, I wanna go KL too to buy my hand cream! (I think JB has but I got no time to go recently) lol I'm not so much a window shopping gal, if I go shopping means I've a goal & I'll hit the shops direct to buy! hahaha... When I do go Bangkok I must replenish those very comfortable and cheap tees I've gotten there many years ago haha... & eat the roadside salad! yummy!

morning~ cramping all through my 2ww
    if it is af i wish it comes earlier than torturing me. i wish i dont have any feel at all so that i wont rant so much.

(happy thought is hubby might have found the job he always wanted ! )
    *jumps*

and bangkok ! bra!

So today's topic highlight is travel?

Yes sometimes I see quinn, qinnne and gnissim until I got a bit mixed up. Hee.

TGIF!!

Worthy Lady

Wahahaha. Yes, the nicks are all so similar! But as time pass, it should get easier!

I went bkk for the first time last year. Didn't like it. Maybe cause I'm a bit plump, and all their clothes are for skinny people! But I enjoyed the food, and sightseeing. In fact, I'm going again next month with hubby for his work, and our friends - who're also trying to concieve-ing will be joining us at the end for a double date holiday. Woohoo banana chocolate Prata here I come!