Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; ya i know right ! i go overseas my hubby complain that i never buy much. but theres no fitting ...

ya i know right !
    i go overseas my hubby complain that i never buy much. but theres no fitting room and i dont know how when i can reduce to S or XS

but my gf says can still consider swim wear, bra and t shirts in thailand

and she says pad thai (correct spelling?) is must try~

Worthy Lady
    Good morning ladies!

Quincy: Congrats to your hubby!

Shez: Oooooh I enjoy Bangkok food too! And the tees a few friends have asked us along to short trips too but I always reject nicely cos if possible I like having my hubby all to myself lol (mine mine MINE!) ok I know I'm hopeless hehe...

Dragontail: travelling is one of the top top highlight (in my mind) all the time alongside trying to concieve haha...
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Good morning~~ TGIF! Shez: I went BKK early Apr, must stay in pratunam market area,got alot of street food and cheap shopping. I am on the plump size too, I found shorts which have sizes up to XXL, and only cost like 110 bt each.

Qinnne, yes me too if not for trying to concieve, I'm already somewhere far far out there.

Bkk people are petite. Some clothes I see I could only fit myself in 20years ago -_-. But there are some shops in Platinum I can get some neat work tops. Price range sgd12-25. I find it's a real steal. But some you gotta bring home and do some sewing thing. Like the buttons or some loose seams. Some heels are worth the buy too. In Chatuchak, I always visit this stretch (more hip) where I can grab really nice work accessories and hair accessories. Belts too. Food? I can only say it is heaven

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    quinn: haha.. why so sweet? :/ but bit boring to fly alone over there.. and he is not picking me at airport. -.-" so i need to find my way to the hotel.. duh.. i dont dare take taxi there.. esp if im alone.. must find ways to take their train.. haha. littlej.. wow at least your hubby take BD as an impt thing to go back home. haha.. my hubby keep say issit cox we always BD night that why didn't kena.. keep say want bd in morning. -.-"
    Actually men prefer BD in the morning, and ladies prefer in the night, because we need atmosphere to get aroused, but for men they are always HARD in the morning.... my hubby enjoy it when i wake up a little early and start to rub my body against him...

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    morning~ cramping all through my 2ww
    if it is af i wish it comes earlier than torturing me. i wish i dont have any feel at all so that i wont rant so much.

(happy thought is hubby might have found the job he always wanted ! )
    *jumps*

and bangkok ! bra!
    Now its your turn to relax.....
    Scared me yesterday when Im on my CD1 and had this 1cm blood clot (sorry for being gross) but i wonder was it stuck inside for too long....
    Before trying to concieve, when I have late AF, and felt like coming but dont have will get hubby to "clear passage way" the AF will come the next day

But for quincy, babydust to you ok, pls have good news!!!!

morning ladies, I also love bkk !!! I really can't wait to go back. platinum is never ending and you have to keep track of the aisles you already visited. the "fake" designer bags at MBK are so well done, I suspect some are fallen off the truck.

my temp raised today so I'm guessing I Oed yesterday on CD 12...satisfied
    my progesterone surge last night made me feel like crap and super tired when I was feeling great for the last 2 weeks.

Tricky, me and my bkk kakis never missed an aisle in Platinum. Gotta shop systematically there My last jan trip we stayed in Novotel next to Platinum. Was the best because you can just throw the loots back up in the room and continue shopping at Platinum again. But that area doesnt have good cheap massages. The siam square area was going through some restructuring therefore couple of buildings are gone. But I think something new is coming its way. Hopefully the next time I visit I can spot something new and more exciting.

Welcome to 2ww I'm still waiting for my temp to rise. Possibly sunday.

Morning...

Oooo - On Travels - I love travelling!!! I guess I'm fortunate to have been given the opportunity to travel for work previously. So been to places around SEA, HK, China, Europe and US. And because it's for work - I am on my own so yeah taxis to and fro on my own and sometimes I take a few days to travel around on my own too. That said, I think it's becoming more dangerous OR maybe more stuff now get reported. So for KL - if I'm staying at Meridien, yes I will take the train (since hotel is just above train station) but if it's any other hotel - I'd ask for airport transfer. Yes, it's more expensive but I think you can't put a price on safety. And always take the blue taxis - Not the red and white ones in KL!

Oh I love BKK. Can I just say I love love love BKK. Food is heaven, bras and panties are so cheap and clothes are so cheap. My logic is, if in doubt - Always buy the bigger sizes. I also bought a couple of home accessory items too. Oh, and have I mentioned how cheap the bras are. BTW, not as if this is suitable for this group - but contraceptive pills in BKK are also much cheaper -You can buy from the pharmacist at Guardian :P

Me and my hubby - We love beach holidays. Relax, sand, sea, sun, beer, and for the man - best if there's a golf course nearby. Oooo - I can't wait to go for a holiday now!

Erm - on times to BD - Me and hubby BD at night. We are not morning people . No mood to BD in the morning. Anyway, I got my smiley at 7pm pee (not 12 noon pee) so I assume my eggs are more active at night.

Hi quincy - Yay for your hubby! Congrats!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Just opk on cd17. It's good my system timing is exactly what I anticipated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130419_100942.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	102748  
    quincy1986 likes this.

yes Dragontail, my friends also suggested me to stay at Novotel to be really near the shopping hotspot. I think I might just do that next time.
    BD lots till Sunday then, at least you're on weekend and get to BD relaxed

Littlej, I also love beach holidays. my hubby has a business trip to langkawi on Sunday and I'm going with him. while he'll be working I'll just be a beach bum and soak in the sun

Littlej, yes the Diane35 at bkk is just like a quarter (or less) than singapore's. And so convenient because can be purchased off shelf there.

You ladies making me miss beach trips! I love langkawi, tricky. Actually only been there once like 15years ago! Go enjoy and dont forget some sunblock.

Question - so if I ovulate on CD26 last cycle, it will be the same this cycle?? FF says so.... cos I will try OPK this cycle... but dont know which CD to poas

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Just opk on cd17. It's good my system timing is exactly what I anticipated.
    Hi Dragontail, I just order the OPK which is like urs, do you pee directly on it or we have to use a cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Question - so if I ovulate on CD26 last cycle, it will be the same this cycle?? FF says so.... cos I will try OPK this cycle... but dont know which CD to poas
    FF will repeat the same pattern according to your average, so I think this is your 1st BBT charting so FF only has this cycle for data input. Unless your cycles are super regular and you always O the same day you can't really know you will O on CD26. usually what are your cycles like ?

Now its your turn to relax.....
    Scared me yesterday when Im on my CD1 and had this 1cm blood clot (sorry for being gross) but i wonder was it stuck inside for too long....
    Before trying to concieve, when I have late AF, and felt like coming but dont have will get hubby to "clear passage way" the AF will come the next day

But for quincy, babydust to you ok, pls have good news
    !!!!
    dont wish to have baby at this time. cuz hubby changing job and i am still trying to adapt to my new job scope after rotation.

and i keep feeling theres something flowing out.

Sunnydale, this kind you need a little reservoir (unless you have a special talent ). Mine comes with free disposal caps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130419_105821.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	102749  

i pee on the week i'm supposed to O. if i get used to my body, i pee a few days before my predicted O date and 1 or 2 days after too. i do so to play safe

Missy10 it depends what's your cycle usually. Was the last cycle typical for you?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Sunnydale, this kind you need a little reservoir (unless you have a special talent ). Mine comes with free disposal caps.
    I see.. hahah I dont't tink I got that kind of talent. LOL. so good where you buy? I dont't think mine come with free disposal caps... ok.. gotta go find small disposal cups...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Hi ladies. want ask can go massage like shoulder or leg when about to O?

So I have to buy lots of OPK to standby or start to BD every two days, from CD10 to CD26tricky - My cycle is feb is 34, last cycle was 38

Worthy Lady

Haha.. I stayed at Baiyoke suite the last time, and really regretted. I think for me, the hotel's room's quite important. Everyone tells me the room is just for sleeping and storing shopping in BKK, but my hubby and I aren't the 'chiong , shop till we drop' kind... we are more the 'shop 1hr, stop for 1hr kopi break, shop 1hr, stop for drink break' kinda travellers.

Oooo... beach holidays... i like!!! I planned a surprise wedding anniversary holiday to phuket last year, and hubby enjoyed himself so much! Now I'm quite tempted to book again for August as it's his birthday!

But, you know .. in the trying to concieve journey, how to plan holidays ahead! *Bang head*... I potentially might be changing jobs in the next 2 months.. Have received a verbal offer, but waiting for the physical offer before I resign. Hubby was asking what happens if we are successful this cycle... I said just keep quiet... Wait till finish probation in the new company than say... Quite headache that women need to worry about this, right?!

Worthy Lady

hello ladies,

i might have ovulated without me knowing and because i kind of gave up after i discovered i did not ovulate when i was supposed to, i didn't bother OPK-ing..
    Then today i look at my chart and saw this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chart 1 copy.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	102755

no wonder i felt twinges early this week.