Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Morning everyone. Everyone is like an early bird. Wake up so early! Tvh - big hugs. Hols time is coming ...

Morning everyone.

Everyone is like an early bird. Wake up so early!

Tvh - big hugs. Hols time is coming soon! Maybe it might help to write down - like a list of why and why not. This way, you can see clearly and make the right decision. I always do that for difficult decisions - sometimes too many thoughts in my mind muddle me.

Ahhhh - maybe I should do this for my gynae decision. Believe it or not, I'm still in a dilemma!

Quincy - why you wake up so early?
    Erm I thought ppl use progesterone cream to alleviate eczema's itchiness (or am I mistaken?)... I dont't ... Where do you intend to apply the cream for trying to concieve purposes?

Dragontail - if i were you, i'd take it that I will o today / tomorrow. That's why dr wu asked to bd yesterday (day before o) so there are sperms waiting for the egg and bd tomorrow (day of o / after o) so there are sperms to reach the rolling egg. I know it is a headache trying to determine o date. I did that in jan too. Like looking at my bbt plus body signs plus opk - the freaking o date just doesn't coincide. And I was obsessing about it. I remembered I also asked you all about it. Hee hee. But anyway in the end I counted twice... Like assuming this day is o so I will be x dpo. Assuming 2 days later is o so I will be x + 2 dpo. No wonder my hubby said I 走火入魔.

Qinn - glad your gynae visit went well. And please 乖乖 listen to doc and dont bd for 5 days! you dont want to spread the infection back and forth otherwise forever no cure. And stick those sticks up... Hmmm why you feel like pooing at such a weird timing?!? get well soon. Maybe you should also drink a lot of water to flush the infection out... You know trying drinking at least 2L each day. And take cranberry juice too?!? Get well now!!!! (Not soon but now now now!!)

Qinn - are you a lawyer? (Now my turn to be kpo...)

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Morning ladies, please drink lots lots of water... The haze will still be on, dont't let it affect us (BD mood, 2WW health)
    jiaYou, baby fair here again in May!!!!

Qinnn, wahhhhh that's a long auntie annie write. Hee.

TVH oh I didnt know you have not't told your boss about the new member. Maybe things will be different if it's announced?

Littlej, my hubby has been asking me how's my temp today. I think looks like he also 走火入魔 too. Kaka. Yeah I think I should just bd tomorrow and then close shop!

Worthy Lady
    TVH: Yes, maybe you need a break away from work - go for a short getaway with your hubby! (Not sure if it's advisable to travel in your first trimester but a few days stay in a nice hotel can work wonders too! there's a very nice villa in Sentosa with your own small pool, or maybe a drive-in to our neighbour for some shopping in KL )

littlej: I will be a good, good gal & not bd until doc gives the green light & I promise to insert the pills & take the antibiotics every night & I'll use the aloe thing to wash, and I really NEED to get well like, right now! Can you imagine not being able to bd on my hubby's birthday?( coincidentally it's the day doc thinks I may O) oh so terrible! :X btw the very ultrasound probe looks menacing, I was certain my face faulted when I saw the sheer length of it...(PS I did manage to not poo hahaha! & you're right on the occupation hehe...)

Missy10: Yes, please take extra care, everyone. Haze is bad - is bad in Orchard area & 2.5 times worse in CBD :x I woke up this morning with a dry throat & slight cough, & I knew the bleedin' haze is getting to me.

gnissim23: I missed your reply! Will PM you when I get to my lappy (is out & I've no idea how to send PM on the app ) enjoy yourself in KL!

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: yeah! I'm super loh soh one, always write super long sentences!(I've cut down here already...but still loh soh & long! Lol) 职业病? Hahaha...

littlej : must keep us updated on who you decide on eventually, and the considerations leading up to the final decision whoever you choose, I'm sure you're in great hands.
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 20-04-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Qinn, are you using samsung? If yes, you just need to press the left Hand side on the phone then you will see a box appearing, you can select messages ten just reply from there.

Female Attendant
    Hi all, saw IMM @ JE selling CW @ $22.50 each box. Buy 2 boxes n get 1 free, but the box is a bit dented n the expiry date is nov 2013
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	102876  

Female Attendant
    Oh.... The promotor told me tml is the last day for the promotion for the CW.

Worthy Lady

Rain0307

actually Dr Su advised me to drink 8zhen weekly (on Non-AF days) even during 2WW and i actually did that during my last cycle.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Hi, any ladies know of natural remedies for sorethroat during pregnancy? Actually puke for the 1st time last night, gave my hubby a shock. Today got a sorethroat, not sure it due to the puke or heatiness coz has been eating whatever i feel like eating (mostly spicy and 重口味 food).
    Rav

Danzen is safe to take during Pregnancy for Sore throat

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Dear all....

I remember Dr Su telling me, its not good to have headache during AF, anyone know the reason??
    Missy10

Dr Su told me it is because our Body got Wind so we have headache during AF
    so it is good to expel the wind from the body,
    Usually during AF, i will drink Brown Sugar Red Dates Ginger Tea, as recommended by Dr Su to regulate the menses

Worthy Lady

Happy Anniversary Dragontail buddy !!!

Thanks faithmummy buddy

Oh where shall I find thou poohy and ebichan?

Female Attendant

Hi all,

I'm new and glad to come across this thread... Let me intro myself:

Me: 31
    Him: 35
    trying to concieve: 4yrs and counting.....
    Going to try: SO IUI if nothing works by 2Q2013

Hope to hear good news from you gals... Jiayou!!!

Hello Merrygoround.

Have you tried traditional chinese medicine, BBT, OPK, Vits, CW, 8zhen, Gynae?

Seems like Dr Su and Dr Wu got differing diagnosis. I reckon it's also got to do with your body.

hmm - I think ebichan is travelling the world (didn't she mention something like that earlier??)... Poohy oh poohy - maybe she got good news?

Weather is so so so hot today. Hope everyone kept cool and not feeling under the weather.

Qinn - Oh.. Well, I guess you can entice your hubby in other ways as long as there's no erm penetrative activities. Anyway, everyday can be BD day (except 2ww) - Not only birthday! Just like everyday can be Valentine's Day - not just 14 Feb only OOooo - we have a lawyer in da house! Hahahaha.

Huang Wenyong passed away.

I grew up with his shows.

独家快讯: 黄文永今病逝 终年60岁 - xinmsn 娱乐

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Maybe poohy and ebichan got Good news??

I'm back! Just touch down. Loads to unpack busy busy

Merrygoround, warm welcome. Jiayous too. Love your nick. Makes me feel merry.

Littlehammie, share share about what you bought!! What did you enjoy most during the trip? Did you eat something which you've always wanted to try in TW?

Hmmm ya...poohy and ebichan, if you are reading this, maybe it's appropriate for me to say congrats!

That's a shocking news! At 60, I think Huang is still young. I also grew up in his shows. He and Xiang Yun are like the best couple on screen ever. Suddenly reminds me how aged people around me are. Not to mention myself. And my parents... time waits for no one. It's how we make out of it! Hope we are all treasuring every significant moment.

Worthy Lady

Welcome merrygoround!

Littlehamster, how's the trip? Pls tell us you manage to bd in d hope of a made in Taiwan? Hehe.

And yes, where's poohy and ebichan? I too hope it's good news for them!

Just had my 8zhen soup prepared by my aunt... even on my CD3, my body feels so warm!!!!

Worthy Lady

Hi all, I'm new to this chat room but I always following this forum everyday!

Lit intro of myself, I am in th midst of trying to concieve after my m/c 2 mths ago. Gynae give clearance to me to start trying to concieve if I feel like. A I supposed these few days are my O days. Last fri, I suspected I have UTI and I thought I have bleeding from my vagina. I was really worried and unsure what to do. I thought i wld have give up trying this month . Quickly call up my gynae and he ask me to come to his clinic and he will do scanning for me. Looks like I'm having UTI and I had awful feeling when I peeing. From his scan, he didnt see the blood from vagina and the told me he can see a big egg and asked me to bd these two days and asked me whether I use OPK. I used OPK (bought from baby blogshop) but didn't show up positive results. My gynae asked me to collect urine for him to send to lab. when i pee, i can see blood cmg out togethrr with my urine (not from vagina) , which i feel much relieved! This month also my first month charting bbt (started to chart after my AF) using FF. Based on my charting results, yesterday was my 4DPO and its not consistent with my expected O days. Seems funny though and thought of giving up charting.. Hehe my period tracker's Expected O days is more reflective to me..
    I didn't probe my gynae further as I'm rather shy... Can I know how long I the big egg going to stay in there and when should I bd-ing? I bd yesterday night and thinking to continue today!!