Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Rain0307 Hi all, saw IMM @ JE selling CW @ $22.50 each box. Buy 2 boxes n ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain0307 View Post
    Hi all, saw IMM @ JE selling CW @ $22.50 each box. Buy 2 boxes n get 1 free, but the box is a bit dented n the expiry date is nov 2013
    Hi rain, it's cheap. I'm currently taking it. It really helps for me to get my BFP few mths ago but I was unlucky got m/c. My friend was taking this as well need now she is about 8 weeks preggie.. Too bad if I can get it from east side will be good!

Missy10, cd3 your af is not fully cleared right? Usually 8zhen is to be taken about 3 days after af cleared this is for better absorb into the body. If still having menses a baby drink, all the good things will flow out with the menses.

Welcome merrygoround and Cherriejoy.

Cherriejoy, usually when the egg is mature to around 18mm it will start dropping

Prayinghard this cycle is light n fast.... on CD3 is already spotting.... maternal aunt invite cannot rejected also
    Last edited by Missy10; 21-04-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Cherriejoy - this cycle is light n fast.... on CD3 is already spotting.... maternal aunt invite cannot rejected also
    Hi Missy10, dont't get what you mean ? Can you explain further?

Cherriejoy, Missy10 is replying to me but key the wrong name hehe

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Just had my 8zhen soup prepared by my aunt... even on my CD3, my body feels so warm!!!!
    missy10

you still having your AF?
    8zhen should be taken after AF..... and within 7 days after AF.... cannot drink 8zhen during AF....

Hi cherriejoy - your charts may not be consistent cuz it is the first time you are charting. Need more charts for a more consistent trend. That said, sometimes the body won't work in accordance to the law of averages so either the gynae tells you what to do (cuz gynae can see the egg) or the traditional chinese medicine tells you what to do (cuz traditional chinese medicine can tell from the pulse) or you just follow your body's instincts

Hopefully your uti cures soon. Cranberry juice! And hordes of water!

Btw though, I am quite surprised your gynae told you to bd even though you got uti. Usually gynaes dont't.... I remembered I had uti the eve of my wedding (so suay right) and the doc told me sorry - you've got to wait till this infection goes away before you can consummate the marriage. Hahaha thank goodness my hubby was massively drunk that night and conked out... And he had a massive hangover for the next 2 days so too stoned.

Worthy Lady

Hi littlewj, thanks for sharing with me. Gynae said its infection. So dont't know if its UTI. He gives clearance so should be ok. I'm just on antibiotics and the 'Eno' drinks! Should be ok. I'm free for pain when I urine. That's fast !

Prayinghard : sorry yea, I'm replying to missy10 .. Hehe
    I just did OPK and both lines are clear. Ya hoo...

Worthy Lady

Sorry clear means both lines are postive

Another happy nick in da house. Welcome Cherriejoy.

Ladies, I like to "lament".

On Friday, I had a positive OPK. Both at 10am and 6pm pee. They look very dark to me. Thereafter I did POAS 3 more times at seperate timings and they all are looking faint to me. My LH is over.

Based on my past 2 cycles, if I have a positive OPK on a Friday, my temp rise will happen on Sunday. This means I pop an egg on Saturday.

And based on my last BFP cycle, my post-o temps are 36.48 to 36.6. Coverline is 36.1. Current cycle, my coverline is 35.95. FF puts the crosslines on Friday, ie my +ve OPK day. So this doesnt coincide with my usual pattern. My Saturday temp was 36.2 and this morning's is 36.1. Ok I cheated by input a mock-up temp (36.1; same as today) for tomorrow so that FF sees there's a 3-day temp hike in order to place the crosslines.

So my concerns are :
    1. The hike temps are too low. My "proper" post-o temps should be 36.4 and above. Why are my temps climbing slowly this time? Does it mean I have low progesterone problem which may mean infertility issues?
    2. My o-day is too "quick", after a +ve opk. Do you ladies who BBT get temp hike only a day after the +ve opk?

We BDed on Sat, Sun, Wed, Fri. This morning we tried to BD but didnt end up in perfect note *bleh*. So dear hubby says we try again tonight.

Without BBT, I think I have the perfect scenario. My strong O pains on Thur/Fri. Though EWCM is unusually not abundant this cycle, I still get a bit of it (and thanks to preseed). And with the incomplete-BD this morning, I noticed I had a little red when I wiped. I suspect it's o-spotting.

I am lamenting because I might have to not pin hope this cycle because my post-o temps do not look healthy, if low rising temps equate to that. I always think strong hike = strong progesterone = essential for good chance of pregnancy. Hope you ladies can shed some light based on your experiences.

Imperial Concubine

Waiting for flight back to sg! N a very bad news for me. The nurse at my traditional chinese medicine gives me wrong medicine! And im stupid enough to drink all without noticing. After drink vomit (it taste horrid) hai. Partly me didnt want to look at the med. Trusted so well that it will be correct. Drink all. Vomit. Hubby make noide ask me go see. Went dustbin find the packaging almost fainted.. bad month. dont know how if it affect my little eggy. Sigh. Although call back they said wun affect.

(Anyone is seeing their traditional chinese medicine soon? Can help me ask about overdosage of medicine? )

Dragontail: I think for temp hike the next day after opk is positive means you o within the early range. Cox for high lh surge you will o 12 to 36 hours. Mine is also short. Mine also the next day one. that why for me after opk positive next day will start an tai medicine.

Btw faithmumny: no 8zhen during af? :/ I drink 8zhen when my af ending at around 3 or 4rth day

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

dragontail: i think O same day as you! my previous bbt also have 2-days temp hike i think is not so good, but you should be healthier than me. maybe ask your traditional chinese medicine? im super grumpy since yesterday, and not in good mood, kinda unusual to mood swing during O

love taiwan! i wanna go back again to see the seasons flowers again haha. prefer the countryside and scenary and food!! i bought alot the brownsugar lrd ginger tea from night markets. i think its a good buy: 6pack of 550g each (total cost = 1000NT ~S$43), poor hubby helped me to carry 3kg back to hotel haha. and we made in taiwan every other day, towards end of the trip our hotel has this free censored videos and hubby got very high and we bd like everyday lol

Wow littlehamster, maybe you will be the next bfp cuz usually when man are high chances of deep penetration are high too. Hehe

Worthy Lady

Dragontail

though i dont't know much about temperatures charting, i wish you all the best... hope you achieve your bfp this cycle !!!! sometimes, things come when we least expected it... so dont't be disappointed yet !!

littlehamster,

hope to hear good news from you too and glad you enjoy your taiwan trip!

gnissim23

sorry to hear that... but how can your traditional chinese medicine nurses be so careless give the wrong medicine? did they compensate you?
    this should not happen at all...
    yes, my sinseh told me not to take 8zhen during AF.... only to take 8zhen after AF (within 7 days after AF), she also advised me to add DOM to the 8zhen.

faithmummy - yesterday when i drink 8zhen was already very light spotting, today also... more like brown discharge than menses hahahahahhaha
    just wanna do everything to make my body warm warm and get ready for O

Worthy Lady

missy10

i see i see, since it is already spotting, then i think still alright.
    but usually my sinseh advised me to drink only when AF is completely clear....

Worthy Lady

Welcome cheeriejoy!

And littlehamster, sounds like you had a fantastic holiday! Hehehe

Hello! What a nice cool Sunday! So nice for naps!! Zzzz

Dragontail - I dont't know what is the ideal temp. But here's mine for reference. Mon : no smiley, 36. Tues : smiley face, 35.9. Wed : no smiley, 35.7. Thurs : no smiley, 35.9. Fri : no smiley, 36.3. Sat : no smiley, 36.5...... My rationale is since dr wu ask you to bd on wed, fri and sun - I guess that covers?? Or maybe you might wanna see a doc to do a detailed check on your suspicions (and do a trying to concieve check at the same time)?? I mean, I know dr wu is good but I also dont't think traditional chinese medicine can uncover what western docs can diagnose - both complements each other I feel. I guess if I'm in your shoes, I will visit the gynae if af arrives this round - to at least verify my suspicion and also to do a check on the ripening of eggs

Littlehamster - welcome back!!! Wa, can share what hotel you stay? Hahaha if my hubby goes there for work or hols with his friends (without me!) - I make sure he doesn't stay in that hotel. Only can go to that hotel with me!!!

Imperial Concubine

faithmummy: hai.. I was away in sg when I took the med... I called back and told them about it.. they apologise and say will not have big affect... but quite sad.. dont know if it affect my O not.. cox I was waiting for O and doc was giving me med to strengthen the egg.. didn't get to eat the write med and ate the wrong med instead.. so sian... I suppose to have appt tml.. cox I touch down today.. so they only ask me if Im going for my appt tml not. so must wait for tomorrow then know..

Imperial Concubine

littleham: which hotel is that? :x high chances of a BFP ~ haha all waiting for your baby dust to us. =D

Gnissim - it is super unprofessional that you were diagnosed with the wrong med!!! How did you find out anyway? And which traditional chinese medicine is this? Eh sometimes wrong med can really 害死人. If it is me, i dont know if i can trust this traditional chinese medicine anymore cuz it is the nurses who blend the powder for you too right? you should kick up a fuss - worse come to worse change traditional chinese medicine.

Thank goodness you found out early. Really a blessing.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    the hotel in Taipei called City Inn 3. Heard from hubby they are quite open with these stuffs so he wasn't surprise there is these kind of stuffs. But he is surprise it's free Lol. The rest of the lodgings We went either no TVs or no have censored videos (cos staying at backpacking hostels n minsu )

Imperial Concubine
    Haha im here! Sorrysorry...been quite a while since I last post. ..went for one week break and came back few days ago...busy with work and doing housework! Havent got good news ...hope this month good but I didnt really bd during my trip coz too tired.

tomorrow seeing gyane...planning do iui next round if no news...

Imperial Concubine

littlej: its not wrong diagnose. is the nurse gave me wrong packets.. mine is not powder.. its small small packet of "zhong yao ke li" that has the name of med in each small packets.. and hai im also stupid enough not to realise all the packets she gave is the same.. (cox ive been there for 1 yr already and so far so good). so I would not have taught of wrong med given.. its only till I drink the med, it taste horrid. i didn't bother to think so much. i thought doc change med.. I was super tired wanna faster drink all and go bath etc . until after drink, vomit I go chk the packets of med.. hai... ya i realise it. but its already all in my tummy.. faint.. the medicine i took was "yi mu cao, motherwort". (suppose my med should have mix of a lot of types , imagine all packet is this, and normally only 1 pack of this is in, and i took 25 packets.. ) nearly fainted. so i wanna chk with the other traditional chinese medicine what is the exact condition... hai i didn't really make a big fuss .. (not sure if tomorrow i will), as the sinseh himself is always very kind to me and all. its the nurse fault.. so im also in a delima.. =( but if he still charge me medicine tml i think i will quite pissed. haha

Imperial Concubine

littleham: haha next time can go there for bd session.. lol... I think japan hotel some also have unsensored movies. :x