Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; poohy: hi poohy~ im also planning to do iui.. will be seeing a gynae next month.. have not decide on which ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

poohy: hi poohy~ im also planning to do iui.. will be seeing a gynae next month.. have not decide on which gynae too.. =( due to cost... can share your gynae? he do iui ?

Gnissim - oh. Well I think if nurses make such a mistake also not forgiveable . Anyway you see what they can do... Hahaha maybe I am very extreme. just the other day, I went to pet shop and bought my dog's vitamins and packaging looks similar - but one in powder and one in chew treats (powder is for serious problems; chew treats for maintenance). I specifically asked for the chew treats, when I reached home - open the canister realized it is powder!!! I called the pet shop and scolded them... Then I went back down and insisted they exchanged. They said cannot cannot cuz open already- I just insisted and say I will raise this cuz how can they give me wrong supplements... In the end they exchanged for me.

But I think I won't go back to this branch again cuz the ppl dont't know their stuff.

Imperial Concubine

gnissim- mine is at singapore general hospital...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Vitamin overdose is bad for pets and even us humans. Littlej: luckily you made a fuss it shows the shop not responsible only want sales

Morning all ladies...

Something to recommend to enhance BD mood,

Suppose everybody enjoys body scrub n massage, but for trying to concieve cannot go full body massage
    Use this in the house..... scrub each other's back,

Supposingly a facial scrub, but as its not to rough for the back, regular scrub good for those have pimples on the back....

My man love it whenever i ask for scrub scrub... can try... n mayb can BD alittle in the bathroom,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130422_095243.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	102910  

Worthy Lady

Keke, me and my hubby bath together most of the time, only avoid when I having my AF. :P

We love scrubing each other back too.

Sigh everyone so romantic except me.
    My hubby said bathroom so small, squeeze for what...

Worthy Lady

Hahaha.... Littlej, tell hubby squeezy then can 'accidentally' brush against some parts! hahaha

littlej, dont't worry I'm the same, our bathroom so small and we have no bathtub. but anyway I'm not the romantic kind. I was pretty much when I was 18 but that was about it.

Dragontail, you know I read somewhere that because LH takes a longer time to be detected in urine than blood (makes sense) the 24 or 36 hour delay is not always correct. by the time the LH goes into the urine you are likely to be ovulating earlier than what you think.
    I'm not sure a slow rise means low progesterone . I suppose it depends how slow it is and how the shift appears to be.
    I find my temps are higher than all of you ladies. my cover line is 36.45. Im on 4 dpo now and my temp went up to 36.76 this morning. hope it's not too high. anyway this cycle is strange again. I have no breast tenderness, I didn't feel my O pains so much. My last AF I had no cramps. maybe my supps are repressing my pMs

Imperial Concubine

Littlej: ya if its my first time there I sure make a big fuss. But been there so long n familiar with them already. Make me dont know how to fuss. Lol. Plus hubby not gg with me. My toilet also very small. Haha. But its make into 2 side another side got a small bathtub. But hubby cant go in. Too small. Hahaha. He alqays dont kike shower together cox squeezy

Poohy: oh I also went nuh last yr for chk. Which gynae did you have and what do they suggest for you?

I think this month also slim chance for me. Sigh. Cox im not working now, planning to find job in june after my official graduation.. but I alsp so Wanted a baby now as we tried so long so didnt want to waste anytime
    But hubby says if emplyer know you preg they dont want hire you.
    Last edited by gnissim23; 22-04-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Imperial Concubine

Tricky: good that no pms symptoms? I have asked my traditional chinese medicine last month about this n he says is good to have no pms symptoms. I myself wun have symptoms for o. Haha only depend very much on my bbt and opk at times. Lol.

Btw for ladies who use cb smiley. Do you bd straight after you get a smiley? Or you will wait for 12hrs?

Worthy Lady

qnassim, I got my first smiley at 2pm, but only managed to bd around 8pm. Next day, I got smiley again at my 2pm pee, only managed to BD around 10pm when hubby got home.

Tricky, your temps are really high! My coverline (red line) is only 36.38. I had a temp dip on 6dpo, but hiked to highest this cycle this morning at 36.67 (8dpo)... LOL... keeping my fingers crossed it was implantation dip. I had cramps every day and twinges the entire of last week.. but feeling pretty good since the weekend.

Shez, hoping to hear yours soon

Worthy Lady

Shez: I cross my fingers for you too! Jia you!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Shez Good luck!

How to count cover line again??

Worthy Lady

Thanks for your good luck prayinghard, sunnydale and littlehamster! I also wish myself and everyone good luck! hahaha..

Btw, has this happened to any of you before : I was out yesterday, and we walked into ogawa to try the massage chairs. Apparently, the guy keyed the thai massage function for me, and like 5 mins into the massage, i felt nausea and giddiness. Immediately told him to stop. Hubby thinks it could be cause we were tilted back 180 degrees, and i had my head tilt further back, so that's why.

Shez..... good luck!!!! So happy for you.....

Thought 2WW cannot massage, you still try thr chair?? you feel giddy mayb bcos you are out of balance (<180*)

Worthy Lady

LOL... Missy10, first thanks for your goodluck.. I also think i need alot! Second, i tried coz i thought it couldnt be that strong!

Actually, i have to confess, i went for foot reflex during 2ww... My feeling is as long as not pressed onto my womb area, should be fine right?! I did tell the lady to avoid pressing on the womb area on my foot (cause foot reflex, every part of our feet represents a body organ).

Hmm. Actually I didn't do any massage or foot reflex For 2 months. This is coming from someone who used to have back and shoulder massage + foot reflex weekly

I had a smiley at 7pm and we bd around 8pm. Coincidence actually cuz we usually only bd at night.

Imperial Concubine

Shez: wow you got smiley for 2 days? Normally if I get smiley I stop test already.lol. its expensive hahaha.
    Good luck to you too!

My o is super late this month.. doc say not good to o so late. Cox homones not enough and thus follicle building too slow.

Littleham: get fertility friend apps. It calculate your coverline for you.

Yes... littlehamster
    FF is good for recording.....
    My chart this month looks constant... unlike last month, Dr Su laughed at my chart....

Imperial Concubine

littlej: looks like most of you bd once you get the smiley.. maybe I shall try too. hehe. missy10: my chart used to be very messy too. haha. only recently it get better.

Shez shez - good lucky!!

Today seems to be a quiet Monday huh?? Where are all the sweet ladies....