Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I didn't know FF can do that. Anyway this cycle I didn't bbt much. Busy Monday maybe? My side quite ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I didn't know FF can do that. Anyway this cycle I didn't bbt much.

Busy Monday maybe? My side quite slack as My boss went overseas hahah

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlehamster: My boss is overseas too! I am having the monday blues.... whole day dont know what I am doing.. cannot focus.

hehe! its coming to an end of monday! im going back old house to fetch my little hamster back. my sis helped me to babysit hamster for 2 weeks, smelly smelly

Worthy Lady

Ladies, looks like the rest are working hard today!

I'm off to watch Oblivion! Happy week ahead everyone!

Worthy Lady

Hello Ladies, my first post!

Am trying to conceive since the removal of polyp in January 2013 and on/off for the past couple of years.
    Did biology in school and always thought it is an easy task. But in fact it is harder than it seems to be from the textbook.

Thanks to all for the wonderful tips, am going to try some of them soon.

Hello Pretz! Welcome

Worthy Lady

Welcome Pretz!~ Jiayou

Shez: Oblivion is nice, i think its a pretty good movie.

Littlehamster: i used to have a hamster, it dead at 3yr plus. those big syrian hamster. keke

Wow, 3years old for a syrian is a very old ripe age! My winter whites live till 2years.

Welcome Pretz....

Hamster can live to very old age when it was well taken care of....

My old winter died when it starts to drop hair ( botak)

Worthy Lady

Happy Monday night, ladies! And a very warm welcome to Pretz

This thread really flies... (needs to catch up)

Welcome Pretz. Did your doctor mention to you after the removal of polyp, the chances of successful conceive will be higher? Hopefully you will be able to conceive soonest.

Worthy Lady

Morning Ladies~

Ya, 3yr plus is a pretty ripe age, i think he died naturally, just old... We cry like no day no night...
    Now my family have a sweet doggy, she is 9 yr old now, still got long way to go .. Think if she gone, we will never keep dog again. haah devoted too much feelings to her.

Morning!

Just have a count who's at af, before O, or 2ww. i only know Me n dragontail on 2ww

After this hamster I also won't be keeping any anymore. Time to rear babies instead! I will miss them alot alot

Worthy Lady

Reporting! hehe AF about to finish. CD 06 today! Hopefully to O end at start of May when my hubby is back!
    OPK kits checked!

Female Attendant

Gooooood morning Ladies
    My very first post here!
    Married Dec'12, trying to trying to concieve since...

Having Polyps too, gynae ask me to remove to improve chance of pregnancy, but am worry about the procedure =(
    Now i keep thinking i might not get preggie due to these polyps.

Reporting Mdm!

On CD 6 today.....
    Going to Dr Su on Thurs....

Worthy Lady

Missy10:We start our AF on the same day. so qiao! sasandy24: welcome!

Good morning all.

Yesterday I sent my doggy to the vet. I'm crying as I'm typing these....

I have decided to let my dog go. She was not able to stand anymore nor get her orientation right. Her body muscles were collapsing and she no longer could take control of her lower body nor any of her limbs. She pee and poo while lying helpless there for hours when everyone was out at work. She tried to get up and fight but she splitted her paw nail against the floor (from the friction it had for hours) and she was found lying in a pool of her own dried blood. For the last few years of her life, she had already lost her eyesight and hearing. She relied on our touch and our body smell to excite her.

Me and hubby took turn to talk to her (I know she couldnt hear us. But I'm sure she could feel us) in private in our bedroom before we headed to the vet. My hubby asked me many times am I sure if I wanted to do this. If I cant handle it or cant bear to let my dog go, we can hang on to her longer. I know he's hurting to see me so sad... but I replied him "it's not about me".

The euthanization liquid took just 5 seconds to free her. I felt so painful. I felt so bad all of a sudden. When her heartbeat stopped, I felt so bad for making the decision.

I took her in when she was 2years+. I fell in love the first time I saw her. She was always a happy dog and all she wanted was me, and not any toys you could throw to her. To me, I was her toy. I was her everything. She lived to an old ripe age of 15years and 3 months. Her breed lifespan is 13-14 years. She had lived long; but not at the quality she deserved anymore.

I'm still trying to get use to having my hands free now that I dont have her to hold and attend to day in day out for the past 13 years. It's a long time. She had loved me unconditionally. She will always be my greatest beloved dog. My heart has a place for her forever.

I choose to think she is a happier poochy now. She is in heaven where she can see and hear and run and play all over again. Maybe she has found some of her old friends up there too.

I'm missing her so much. I know friends shared with me about how hard it was to be putting down their terminally ill or old dogs. I know it must be painful but I was never in-there painful you get what I mean? Now, I totally get it.

I just need some time to grief. And I have to remind myself contantly I have freed her from her last moments of agony. I love you, Baby.

Sorry I cant be here in this thread for a bit. I will feel better and I will come back to joining you ladies again.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail: your beloved poochy have join her friends over at the rainbow bridge. Take care, best condolences. really take care of yourself.

Worthy Lady
    Good day, ladies!

Littlehamster: I'm at before O (hopefully to O a couple days later when I'm cleared of infection), it's CD 13 for me today. Temp is not showing signs of O, it's going to my first full month of charting so dont't have a pattern to go by but I can tell temp is still in the low range(36.05-36.09). Does it dip a day or two before O or will it just rise without dipping? Oh I'm having watery discharge this morning, like I pee on my panties(tmi ).

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:781487
    Reporting Mdm!

On CD 6 today.....
    Going to Dr Su on Thurs....
    The clinic is closed on Thurs!

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: Hugs! Do take time to grief properly, we know she's in a better place with no pains & sickness, & believe that she will always love you wherever she be. Just last month I've sent my dog to the vet too - she was suffering from a cancerous growth & old age, being a large dog brought her much pains at the hips & on the days prior to the decision, she could no longer stand up. It's heartbreaking to watch her wagged her tail at you when she could no longer stand & whined in pain every night. I told myself it's time for her to go & find happiness in a much better place, a have not away from sickness & suffering, and she's had many happy years with us snacking on CNY goodies, Xmas bbq & chasing lizards/toads/etc in the garden. She's had a full life. Just as yours did. Hugs, and do take good care of yourself too.

Dragontail: my condolences to you. please take a few days break if needed. think positive and of all the good times you had with her. maybe she has gone to reincarnate to become a beanie in you since you are her best :x i have heard that if the pet thinks that you are a good owner, it will come back to you again (maybe as another pet)

qinn: i also very wet this cycle, partly i think cos i didnt diligently consume CW during my holidays hehe. i have thick mucus for 2 days then super wet and watery for 1 -2days till need to change liners then cm somehow mixed with sperms then become sticky (1-2 days).. total like 5days. i think you gonna O soon! have you started bd?

Imperial Concubine

dragontail: condolences to you... can understand how you feel over your doggy... but I think you would not want to see him suffering too right? but at least he has spend his years with you happily.. my little notti dog is 1yr plus already.. im also always so scare the day he leave me.. hai...

Imperial Concubine

im on my CD 19 today.. still waiting to O... so Quinn probably we will be same in our 2ww. should be O this few days according to my doc. (so ytd faster ask hubby clear army) haha. hopefully I will only start O tml so he got time to built back his army.. this O is so long.. guess I O too late.. guess little chances for a BFP this month again...