Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; @dragontail, condolences! All of us here know how much you love your doggy, and it was a hard decision that ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

@dragontail, condolences! All of us here know how much you love your doggy, and it was a hard decision that you had to make. No words can make you feel better. Take some time to heal, but know that we are here with 'listening' eyes!

Welcome Pretz and sasandy24, am sure you will find this thread really useful.

Littlehamster, I'm also on 2ww. 9DPO now. No tingly/sore bbs to report and dry down below.

Worthy Lady

@Praying hard: I visited two gynaes before the decision to remove the polyp. Gynae A say it will affects the chance but gynae B felt otherwise. But I still go ahead with the removal as I can't stand having super heavy period every month. So now is praying that sperm meet the egg and viola, stick at the uterus and happily growing for the net 9 mths.

@sasandy 24: Do not worry. Find a gynae that you are comfortable with. Talk to him/her for advice. I remove my polyps and had D&C done as well. ( I was knocked out anyway). Procedure was pretty smooth sailing save for some terrible menses cramps and light discharge.

I on my CD 05. According to the tracker, I should start BD from 2nd May onwards..

Oh yah, just take a look at the card then i realised it... but my medicine will finish on Thurs... then im flying off on Fri morning... so can i go see her tomorrow??

Worthy Lady
    gnissim23: did you enjoy yourself in KL? I was gonna PM you but was caught up with work...(sobs!) Anyway the hand cream I liked is by Elianto, pretty reasonable priced & the scented Shea butter hand creams are good yes! Gynae told me I may O around CD 14 but hubby has not cleared army, we've not bd at all too due to my crappy infection maybe I should offer oral? I'm afraid if I O tomorrow it'll be too late to bd cos gynae has not cleared me for infection & hubby's armies are old stock haha...guess this month isn't going to be hopeful...:x
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 23-04-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Worthy Lady
    Littlehamster: I've missed a few days of CW too cos I was so caught up with work :x & I've not bd at all this cycle due to the infection! Sobs... hopefully the gynae will clear me tomorrow & give me good news ie I'll O a couple days later so got time to clear armies first haha... my cm has been powdery sticky (mixed with the pill inserted to treat infection I suppose) for days, this morning it's watery with patches of white powder (when dry) :x I can't tell much from my cm for many months & now I know it's due to the infection messing my insides up...jiayou to you! I may have to give this month a miss if the infection is still not clearing up...
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 23-04-2013 at 01:37 PM.

May I know how you all meant by clear army, then if my hubby now on my CD6 already clearing his every 2 days even when I have AF ( BJ of cos), does that mean he clear too much?????

then now he is happy when my AF ends.... he says softly over last night dinner " we can BD (and yes he said BD) later right????

Imperial Concubine

Quinn: yeah did loads of shopping.. haha. ooo... buy from which type of shop in KL? jusco? i will be going to Malaysia again next 2 weeks. for my hubby to do his voting. lol.. can look out for you. ar how long your infection already?? what did doc says? I now keep think n think abit regret to clear ytd. should have just save it. hahaa. but on another hand worried if I O 4 days later then the army will be like old inside 1 week. -.-"

Imperial Concubine

missy10: means like few days before our O we will BD once first. for the spermies to rebuild and be fresh and not to BD again until our actual O day.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Missy10, yup i think you just see her tomorrow since one day of med left wont' make any diff....you finish your old med before taking the new ones...

Female Attendant

Hi ladies, thanks for the warm welcome!

Dragontail: My condolences and I believe she'll be in a better place jumping happily. Hugs!

Im now in the 2ww... Hopefully could have good news by next wk Been on a very emotional cycle especially after hearing 2of BFF getting pregnant. A part of me is overcome with joy but yet another part of me shattered into a million pieces. Why is it so difficult so me to be Peggy whereas everyone else seems so easy? Sorry, need to rant a little.

Hope to hear good news from those in the 2ww!!!! Add oil!

Worthy Lady

Hi Merrygoround: I also have the same feeling of why everybody seems so easy when my AF visit me haha

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: You can find the store locations here

Store Locator - Welcome to Elianto's world of beauty

My infection first started last year June! T_T Can't believe it's not cleared yet, but I've no symptoms in recent months, found out during gynae check last Friday. I'm also in a dilemma on to BJ or not to BJ tonight, since can't bd so there's only BJ left if need to clear armies tonight to make way for O hopefully a couple of days later. But I fear if I really O tomorrow then hubby won't have time to rebuild... :x Now the armies are at least 1.5 weeks old!

Merrygoround: Welcome! It's ok to rant, I have that feeling too when I hear from friends or colleagues that who and who is pregnant again... :x Just this weekend I received a not-too-subtle gibe from my sister In law on "women over their 30s who are capable but can't lay eggs". I've secretly hid and cried over this, then find myself so stupid to waste tears over this but I can't help it. Doesn't help that I'm feeling very emotional these few days, I never get PMS so this is new to me - pre-ovulation moods anyone? :x

Worthy Lady

Qinnnsenne: my husband army also 1 wk old coz of my AF hahaha I wanna have some action tonight :P your sister-in-law abit too much lei..

Imperial Concubine

Quinn: same here sometimes I also will worry if I O earlier. today when doing my OPK I was praying not positive yet. LOL. hopefully tonight no smiley and smiley come to me tomorrow.. how come your infection is so bad? ever tried another doctor for a second opinion? ( I heard from my friend who already gave birth says that if prone to infection we cant have natural delivery of baby. can only Csec). wa your sister in law is so bad .. dont care her.. hw old is she? dont cry dont cry..

Imperial Concubine

merryground: no worries.. actually im also like that. lol.. especially in facebook keep seeing loads of cute babies around.. omg.. i remember last yr i was already trying for over a year. suddenly my friend (who isn't trying) told me she was preg. and they only BD once a week waiting for luck and they just got it the first month.. my god.. i was so sad wondering whats the problem with me.. haix.. now her baby is already pop and 2 mths old and im still trying! haix.. sometimes really depends on fate i guess. =( im one of the first who get married, im so scare if few yrs down more and more friends get married and give birth and yet i still dont have wonder what will happen. hai. so its understandable... we feel happy for them, but we also feel unbalance cox why we are so difficult..

Dragontail: so sorry to hear about your precious pooch. Its a difficult decision to make, been thru that too. Very hard to let go but its the only way to let your pooch not suffer longer that he/she needs to. Big hugs to you...

Like how any days before I O?? Cos 2nd to BBT and I cant rely on CM, as i have it everyday..... so BD every 2 days can still cover base???

So maybe i shall cook more prawns n chicken without skin for hubby to build army, oyster also....
    Started him with folic acid already....

Female Attendant

Thanks for being so encouraging ladies... Lets keep this going since we're all on the same boat... I believe we can understand each other feeling much better since we are going thru the same agony!

Just curious, is traditional chinese medicine that effective?

Qinn - dont care what they say... world is round... karma is always behind them....

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Reporting Mdm!

On CD 6 today.....
    Going to Dr Su on Thurs....
    Thought Dr Su is not seeing patients on Thursday?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Oh yah, just take a look at the card then i realised it... but my medicine will finish on Thurs... then im flying off on Fri morning... so can i go see her tomorrow??
    Go see her on Wednesday...think should be okay.

However, i think tomorrow only have morning clinic (if i rem correctly)..

Imperial Concubine

missy10: you only BBT? do you do OPK? as BBT you can only confirmed you have O. but its more difficult to know you are going to O unless you have BBT for many months.

Imperial Concubine

merrygoround: i think most of the ladies here are seeing traditional chinese medicine.. i am seeing traditional chinese medicine plus accupunture.. been on traditional chinese medicine for 8 mths (got my first pregnancy but MC) and continuing traditional chinese medicine until now and still waiting patiently for my BFP. hee.. traditional chinese medicine is actually to tiao your body to make your body stronger i believe. its not like those western that only force your eggy to be out, force ovulation etc. as my hubby always believe that must tiao good our body so we can carry the baby to full term. but to say that, i have been for traditional chinese medicine so long i will opt to go gynae as well next month. probably you would like to do a fertility chk first if you have not done that. =)

Worthy Lady

sunnydale: I'm thinking if a BJ is good tonight, but then he'll be working late (again)! :x hahaha you have fun though As for my sister In law, she's been like this all along, worse after she has her baby girl.

gnissim23: Yes! Fully understand that feeling of watching the OPK (or in my case, staring at the bbt thermometer & praying that it stays low lol!) No smiley tonight, smiley tomorrow & baby dust to you! I've no idea what's up with my infection too - since last year June through Dec, I had seen the gp 5 times, and thought it was cleared up since then (but nooooo ), it was at my first true gynae visit that he told me I still have a yeast infection and we need to treat it first before attempting to conceive (and to avoid spreading the infection between me & my hubby over and over again). I've heard of that too, about the c-section option if mothers are prone to infections to avoid spreading it to the baby :x I want to go natural!!! (without epidural) Argh, the infection is a true bummer. Ermm, my sister In law is very young, she's supposed to be here to study (she's not local, which country I dont't say , but it's easy to guess :x) but you know how it goes with shotgun marriages... The family gave their reluctant consent after huge fights within the family (mainly over the shotgun, the vastly differing family backgrounds & her personality), but after having the baby girl of cos all is well - or at least, the in-laws dotes on the baby & try hard to close both eyes at the mother :x My mom is quite bad too , she keeps saying lucky it's a gal! If not she got more things to stab at me :x Aiya, my in-laws are a hard-to-handle duo...

Missy10: thanks hehe But I'm quite used to it ... :x Just let her say , when I have my own there's also a 50-50 chance of a gal, and by then if she already has a boy then it will still continue. That's what I told myself and convince myself to not let others lead my life for me.

Worthy Lady

Qinn: in-laws are hard to handle haha i understand too! kekek lucky i dont't have to live with them.. Just ignore your sister-in-law. my hubby sister also have c-section due to infection.