Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; qinn: who knows you will have a boy and can help to contine the family line then your sister In law wont ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

qinn: who knows you will have a boy and can help to contine the family line then your sister In law wont have much to say. hope you will get better soon!

for me, i hope i can pop one before my new sister In law does. hehe. supposed to want to "show" the big tummy infront of the relatives during their wedding but too bad all mc. not that i competing against her, shes a nice girl and same age as me, just that cos i first daughter inlaw then at least show can get preggy .. his mum also keep hint ~ and also i want faster pop one so can continue with my career if not stuck here very long

Pretz, now that it's removed I'm sure very soon you can see the bfp awaiting you.

Welcome sasandy.

Dragontail, hugs to you take your time to grief, am sure your lovely dog will be at somewhere taking care of your trying to concieve journey helping you to fulfill your wish faster.

Qinn, dont't bother what your sister In law say, she just too inconsiderate. Pat pat.

Merrygoround, me too have that unbalanced feeling but still have to tell myself to never give up.

Im on cd 13, last month I already gotten positive opk, but this month still dont have so until suspecting I'm not O ing maybe due to drink too many cough syrup???

Worthy Lady

Dear ladies

I have a confession to make also....I am currently pregnant and is 13 weeks 5 days. Did not inform anyone (even my in-laws) except my immediate family members and 1 close friend who ask me whether im pregnant after she saw me from the 3rd floor as my husband say not to inform anyone....Since i am in my 13 weeks, i can finally announce and spread baby dust to ladies over here...

Jia you to all the ladies who are actively trying!!!
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 23-04-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Worthy Lady

nataliengbh: Congrats!!! Please take very good care of yourself and your baby

prayinghard: O.O does cough syrup has that effect on O? Maybe you'll O in a couple of days. just like me & gnissim23 are hoping for! We can O together haha... (I did retaliate at my sister In law's not-so-nice comment about women over 30s so yep, I'm not that nice either )

littlehamster: I think we're feeling some very similar 'competitive' vibes against our sister In law - for me, I've absolutely no preference for gender if it's up to me. But cos of the mechanisms of my hubby's family, I really hope to have a boy... And I'd feel bad about feeling that way cos it's already so hard getting pregnant, and so many ladies would be overjoyed with either, and yet here I am, nitpicking at gender :x

Sunnydale: My hubby family is super traditional - everyone must live under same roof some X number of years type. I'm already counting down to the day we can move out to our own apartment!!! My in-laws are truly fine... It's just my sister In law... :x (I hope they move out soon too, but my in-laws are refusing to buy them an apartment so I guess I'll have to bear with them till I get to move out...)

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Congrats natalie! Grabbing your baby dusts!! When edd? Seems like alot ladies almost same Edd

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne:781690
    nataliengbh: Congrats!!! Please take very good care of yourself and your baby

prayinghard: O.O does cough syrup has that effect on O? Maybe you'll O in a couple of days. just like me & gnissim23 are hoping for! We can O together haha... (I did retaliate at my sister In law's not-so-nice comment about women over 30s so yep, I'm not that nice either )

littlehamster: I think we're feeling some very similar 'competitive' vibes against our sister In law - for me, I've absolutely no preference for gender if it's up to me. But cos of the mechanisms of my hubby's family, I really hope to have a boy... And I'd feel bad about feeling that way cos it's already so hard getting pregnant, and so many ladies would be overjoyed with either, and yet here I am, nitpicking at gender :x

Sunnydale: My hubby family is super traditional - everyone must live under same roof some X number of years type. I'm already counting down to the day we can move out to our own apartment!!! My in-laws are truly fine... It's just my sister In law... :x (I hope they move out soon too, but my in-laws are refusing to buy them an apartment so I guess I'll have to bear with them till I get to move out...)
    Many thanks for the well wishes....

dont't take it to heart on what ppl say..just let them talk to their hearts content. .most importantly is that your husband must stand at your side. .to help you to ward off "xiao ren"...

Worthy Lady

Congrats Natalie!!!! Grab grab grab baby dust!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:781703
    Congrats natalie! Grabbing your baby dusts!! When edd? Seems like alot ladies almost same Edd
    Many thanks..my edd is on 25 oct.
    Yes I noted that most of the edd for the ladies here is oct/nov..

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Shez:781705
    Congrats Natalie!!!! Grab grab grab baby dust!
    Many thanks...

Female Attendant

Congrats Natalie!!! So happy for you!!! Grabssss the dustssssss too!!!!! Hehehe....

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post

dont't take it to heart on what ppl say..just let them talk to their hearts content. .most importantly is that your husband must stand at your side. .to help you to ward off "xiao ren"...
    my hubby is very obvious when he doesn't like someone, he doesn't talk to his sister In law, even scolded his brother for having 'sub-standard taste in women'... :x (he's very mean )

I'll need lotsa baby dust from ya!

So ladies, my hubby has decided to f*** it with work and come home. So, to BJ or not to BJ? I'm spinning in literal circles trying to make up my mind! Heeeeeelp! :x

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne:781709
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post

my hubby is very obvious when he doesn't like someone, he doesn't talk to his sister In law, even scolded his brother for having 'sub-standard taste in women'... :x (he's very mean )

I'll need lotsa baby dust from ya!

So ladies, my hubby has decided to f*** it with work and come home. So, to BJ or not to BJ? I'm spinning in literal circles trying to make up my mind! Heeeeeelp! :x
    Wah...you got yourself a good supporter! !!

No ..i dont think he is mean....just very clear and honest about his views...which is good...cos im also the blunt type...if you dont like someone, then still pretend. .then that is no good...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrygoround:781708
    Congrats Natalie!!! So happy for you!!! Grabssss the dustssssss too!!!!! Hehehe....
    Many thanks...

Congrats Natalie!!! So exciting!!

Dragontail - my sincere and heartfelt condolences. Take heart that your lil' one is now happily prancing in heaven , munching on treats and playing with everyone, and free of pain and mourning. Your lil' one is forever a piece in your heart. Big big big and tight tight tight *hugs*

Hello prez and sasandy!

So many posts but I read two I think on polyps? My personal advice is to get them removed. Polyps are irritating growths that may hinder the path of the swimmers. Imagine swim halfway then knock into an obstacle... I had removal of polyps twice. The first time - those polyps were causing immense blood flow and painful cramps during af (but i wasnt trying to concieve-ing then). The second time was last year when I was trying to concieve-ing. An irritating polyp was at my cervix - major obstacle. Gynae strongly suggested I had it removed and so I did. It was the first of the subsequent stuff i've done for the sake of a bfp - but I am not complaining! for both removals, gynae also sent for cancer testing - thank goodness both tests returned negative. So yeah; my personal advice is to get them removed if your gynae recommends - not only for trying to concieve but for overall health. If you dont't feel comfortable, you may want to seek a second gynae recommendation

Quinn - why so gan jiong to bj? Hahaha I dont't know if it is just me, but sometimes I find it quite tiring to bj - like oh my aching jaw and can't he hurry up!!!

Worthy Lady
    Littlej: cos hubby's spermies are getting old (1.5 weeks!) & doc says I may O tomorrow onwards :x the eternal dilemma of clearing armies or not, & when! Lol (spins spins spins)

Worthy Lady
    nataliengbh: I would agree - there are far more than enough occasions that straight faces have to be maintained, for the sake of (the appearance of) professionalism, regardless of my heartfelt opinions, that on a personal level I tend to be rather straightforward with what I really think, too.

Imperial Concubine

Quinn: wow its almost half year .. ever think to change gynae? Did you do pap smear test?

Natalie: wooooo congrats! Collecting your baby dust! N may you have a healthy pregnancy!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:781712
    Congrats Natalie!!! So exciting!!
    Many thanks..just got my oscar results yesterday. .

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:781731
    Quinn: wow its almost half year .. ever think to change gynae? Did you do pap smear test?

Natalie: wooooo congrats! Collecting your baby dust! N may you have a healthy pregnancy!
    Many thanks for the well wishes. .

Qinn, I also dont know if cough syrup delay my o but I just not o ing sob sob.

Natalie, Congrats grab tight tight your baby dust and sprinkle onto my tummy haha

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne:781726
    nataliengbh: I would agree - there are far more than enough occasions that straight faces have to be maintained, for the sake of (the appearance of) professionalism, regardless of my heartfelt opinions, that on a personal level I tend to be rather straightforward with what I really think, too.
    Yes...for work..we usually dont have any choice as ppl will say we are not professional. .but on personal level..I will usually siam those ppl who I dont like....hehhe