Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; CherrieJoy: Your baby will come back to you as a healthy baby soon, we must have faith, hugs! Oh yes, ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

CherrieJoy: Your baby will come back to you as a healthy baby soon, we must have faith, hugs! Oh yes, you reminded me, I should treat my secretary to something yummy too! LOL I had Japanese for the night again... :x I'm really eating as much sashimi as I can before tww (though I told hubby that my favourite food is spermies feast lol) had good bd too! My first time ever to bd without any lube cos doc mentioned to try without lube if possible, more foreplay to stimulate our bodies' natural lubrication (we all know lubes like KY kills spermies, and trying to concieve-safe lube like Preseed, while safe, apparently does make spermies swim a wee bit slower, and doc also suspect I may be developing infection from use of the applicators internally too so... :x). So happy! Feels like I've progressed from Beginner to Intermediate stage in the BD course Blackmores CW is good, and definitely LRD+8zhen if you can take, and my mom made me drink ginger tea quite often too - to get rid of wind. (but I think ginger tea can only take during af from what I read here? Ladies can confirm?) Hehe, let's jiayou together!

prayinghard: I know, sad to not see any signs of EWCM or even reasonably watery cm close to O time :x I'm quite dry too, and doc also says cm is not good, but it will not stop us from trying! lol keep us updated on your cough yah, it's been so persistent and worrying! (and gets in the way of trying to concieve, icks!) I'm beginning to cough a bit these few days... hoping it doesn't develop into a full-blown asthmatic one :x

Enough of my loh-soh-ness, good night ladies hehe

Morning ladiez,

Those usibg FF, did you really purchase the membership??

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    CherrieJoy: Your baby will come back to you as a healthy baby soon, we must have faith, hugs! Oh yes, you reminded me, I should treat my secretary to something yummy too! LOL I had Japanese for the night again... :x I'm really eating as much sashimi as I can before tww (though I told hubby that my favourite food is spermies feast lol) had good bd too! My first time ever to bd without any lube cos doc mentioned to try without lube if possible, more foreplay to stimulate our bodies' natural lubrication (we all know lubes like KY kills spermies, and trying to concieve-safe lube like Preseed, while safe, apparently does make spermies swim a wee bit slower, and doc also suspect I may be developing infection from use of the applicators internally too so... :x). So happy! Feels like I've progressed from Beginner to Intermediate stage in the BD course Blackmores CW is good, and definitely LRD+8zhen if you can take, and my mom made me drink ginger tea quite often too - to get rid of wind. (but I think ginger tea can only take during af from what I read here? Ladies can confirm?) Hehe, let's jiayou together!

prayinghard: I know, sad to not see any signs of EWCM or even reasonably watery cm close to O time :x I'm quite dry too, and doc also says cm is not good, but it will not stop us from trying! lol keep us updated on your cough yah, it's been so persistent and worrying! (and gets in the way of trying to concieve, icks!) I'm beginning to cough a bit these few days... hoping it doesn't develop into a full-blown asthmatic one :x

Enough of my loh-soh-ness, good night ladies hehe
    Hi Qinnn : I was reading your posting in on my way to office and I do feel extremely happy and excited for you! Looks like you enjoyed your BD session yesterday :P . Yeah yeah, jia you, Jia You oh~

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

if qinnn continues like that she be expert very soon! lol

Good morning!

Qinn - I think you must be a very optimistic lawyer - not the usual grumpy sort. Hahah. Your messages are always so cheery. Soon you will graduate to expert - do remember to share tips with us ok. And erm really - spermies feast?!?! Now I feel guilty - I am always so lazy to bj... Like so tiring... Uh oh....

Missy10 - I bought 3 month membership for ff. but the only reason why I did it was because : 1/ it will spur me to bbt (otherwise I will get lazy. Pay $$$ so must do it!) 2/ it helps me analyze many things (this is quite bo liau actually. But sometimes nothing to do just try out the various modes with ff) 3/ hoping it would spur me to conceive before membership is up. (Ie it will be a super hardworking 3 months - do all I can to conceive, and ya spend $$$ too...)

Qinn, you are right even though no EWCM, we just BD as usual. Last more I have a faint line in my opk, either my o is not strong this month or hopefully the line get darker today. But it will still consider o late which I dont't think is good, sigh.

Worthy Lady

Thank you all for the warm welcome! So happy to find ppl with the common goal as me...

Qinn: I used to drink ginger tea quite often too to get rid of wind. Did some research online n found out that there were some conflicts in its effects.. Something like it is good as it helps to clear bowels n hence a higher chance to conceive n also warm our systems (good for ppl who loves cold food like sashimi).. It balances the systems back.. But when tested on male mice, it improves sperm production but decrease their mobility.. So nowadays i will try to avoid it just before or after bd....

Worthy Lady
    CherrieJoy: I feel like a child getting her first gold star on her chart lol And hubby seems to enjoy it more without lube I was all prepared to squeeze some Preseed on hubby's joystick if it's hard to bd without lube but before I realised it, it's in! (Twirls)

littlej: hehe I'm positive & happy mostly, quite unusual in my industry I guess (met my fair share of cynical 同行 & bitter people/clients)... But I told myself that life is worth more than 'leaving your conscience at the doorstep' for a job/$...:x wahahaha! I think intermediate is a comfortable level, advanced would be stretching it for my calibre lol hehe I also feel my jaws aching during bj but hubby loves it so I love giving it too hehe... spermies feast down the 'mouth' below too! (Ehem, you get it...)

littlehamster: expert is stretching my capabilities a mile too far lol this is coming from someone who had asked some really silly questions about how to successfully bd barely a few months ago...:x

prayinghard: yay! A faint line is still a line yes? It means you could be O-ing anytime soon! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it'll be within a couple of days! O-ing late means you'll have a longer cycle? (See my silly questions coming again...:x)

hi ladies, just drank chicken essence for the very first time and it sucks !!!! really hate it.

Dragontail, so so very sorry for your loss. I know how you feel right now. I lost quite a few of my beloved pets in the past. we had to say bye to my dear dear dog last year...loved him so much. I still have his foto as my phone cover photo and just can't bear changing it...
    it's completely ok to cry it out. cry as many times as you need as it does help in the process of healing.
    actually I know how cheesy it can sound but I'm seriously considering tattooing the names of my pets (I'm a hardcore animal lover, I have 2 dogs and one cat) on my wrist, including past pets, in small scale. I know animals dont't replace children but they're still so precious to us !

welcome welcome to the new ladies !!

prayinghard, a faint line doesn't mean weak ovulation. it means the surge is not here yet. to pinpoint ovulation, the opk line has to be as dark or darker than control line. try again later and tomorrow

Worthy Lady
    lovealot: ginger tea affects sperms motility? :x does that mean hubby must not eat ginger? I eat a lot of ginger in my diet - chicken cooked with ginger & sesame oil, pork with ginger, stir fried veg with garlic & ginger, steamed fish with ginger, steamed sotong with ginger, even certain soups I'll add ginger! (loves ginger ) :x

Imperial Concubine

cherriejoy: I heard from my traditional chinese medicine.. he told me. bai fong want is good n it improve health. but its not for ladies who are TTCing. Especially if consume during 2ww, it can cause early MC / no implantation of beanie. and EYS bai fong want contains barley n it is not "wu ji bai fong want". so its bit "liang". as you can see the bai fong want is for vegetarian. he says it is good to consume them weekly for ladies who are not TTCing to improve health. but if we are TTCing we cant eat weekly. he normally gives me bai fong want on probably CD7 or 8 and only eat one time (wu ji bai fong want).

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: I have not got my smiley. :x not sure if I will get tonight not. so gg for accupunture again later.. super late O.. already in CD21. and heard its not good from "google" to O late.. want it come then dont come. LOL... hubby has been waiting. and keep telling me his army is ready. LOL. how about you? did you get your smiley already? =D
    Last edited by gnissim23; 25-04-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: ginger good for ladies. but too man for man is too heaty .. cox man nature is heaty..
    Last edited by gnissim23; 25-04-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Imperial Concubine

prayinghard: which CD are you in? me too waiting for my O.. CD 21 already for me.. lol.. but O is lost.. last month O on day 18.. this month very long.

Worthy Lady
    Tricky: I used to have my previous previous dog pic as my hp wallpaper but lost all the photos after the phone died ladies, do remember to backup your files in your phone too! (Haha my photos are auto backup to dropbox now) quite a few animal lovers here! I grew up with dogs (mostly abandoned dogs that somehow found their way to my gate, the most recent one that passed on last month was 'rescued' from a friend's friend who was gonna send her to spca cos she got pregnant & decided to not keep the dog - which the vet found out on checkups that she had given birth to pups before & the previous owner had lied to us about that, the lies made us wonder if they sold her pups... a purebreed goldie pups can fetch some easy $...), and I've had ginuea pigs in the past too!

Worthy Lady

qinnnsenne : Hey, really good to hear that. I think if this month no BFP then i'll try to enjoy more BD~ see i can get a medal as well? hehe..

qnissim23 : Thanks for sharing! Luckily i took EYS Bai Fong want during CD6 - CD7. Oh dear, cuz yesterday body too heaty (took chicken essence - super awful taste (friend bought for me from Hock Hua) , i boiled Barley water..Drink 1-2 cups and feels so much better! I'll leave the rest of the pot for my hubby then..

Yo!!

Thanks for the warmie-welcome-back. Hee you gals are so cute.

Today is my 6DPO, according to FF. I'm already in midst of planning a trip end May. I didnt even complete my BD-schedule because of my doggy issue (no mood). Feeling nothing during this 2ww. Going to go easy with trying to concieve now that snakey will be high chance over for me. Perhaps not thinking of trying to concieve for a bit is the right formulae for me

tricky, I totally get you. I have been toying the idea of my 2nd tattoo for donkey years but so long as I'm married with this man, I cant. Haa. Not that he doesnt approve of tatts. He just thinks I dont need another. Now that my princess is gone, I feel a tatt of her would mean the best on me. Oh well. I'm ordering a pet urn from an online store. They can imprint/engrave the pet's name or photo on it. Sorry for the loss of your baby too.... to me, my pooch was like my own kid. I can understand how painful it was for you too. Hugs. They will be missed; mine and yours will meet and play together up there

ginnn, you're so right about backing up photos. My last blackberry was lost due to my carelessness. I didnt care about the darn hardware. I was so heartpain as a lot of pics were in there which obviously I didnt backup back then. These are the photo memory that you can never gain them back.

My dog which has just departed was my 3rd dog... my "dream" family is to have a dog as family member too because I feel dog/pet does great things to a growing/learning child. But I told myself I wont own another dog anymore. My weak heart cannot take another blow!

Worthy Lady

Welcome back, Dragontail! sorry to learn about the passing of you dog I understand how you feel... i used to keep hamsters but gave them up cos i cannot take the headache every time one passed on...

i just visited a new gyn. From what i deduced from the past gyns and this gyn, i think most of them will give you recommendations based on their forte... hmm.... that is to say, if one of them is good at IVF or certain procedures, they will highly recommend you that... well that's my opinion. i could be wrong... hmm...

glitterystar, thanks and oh, havent seen you for a while, gal I also used to have hamsters for a good 6-7 years. Witnessed so many baby hammies popped! Bought their house extensions one after another. But now, somehow, although I still find them super adorable, I dont dare to touch them anymore because I'm so scared of tiny bites. I'm always touching dogs when I pass by one but just feel chicken out on hammies, even though dogs have biggers jaw. LOL.

I guess you're right there. Hope you're liking the new gynae more.

Imperial Concubine

cherriejoy: yeah than enough already.. haha I got a whole new box in my drawer.. faint.. dont know what to do with it. long long drink once barley is good. (try to avoid liang teh) especially if your body is cold type. dragontail: glad that you are back! hopefully all good things will go to you very soonest!

Worthy Lady

@Dragontail - internet down at home so limited access to web. Still contemplating about what the new gyn recommended. Need to discuss my dear husband tonight and see what happens...

@Gnissim23 and Cherriejoy - I drink a lot of green tea... is it also "cold"? Maybe i stop green tea! i am also a big fan of barley. Lol!

ohh Dragontail, you are already tatooed ? care to share ?

Glitterystar, barley is better than green tea for trying to concieve. Green tea among teas is still the best choice but still to be avoided more or less, one cup here and there shouldnt make too much of a difference.

This cycle I have not't kept track on anything much. I stopped symptom spotting and I dont even know which dpo I'm at. By next week I will stop temping to not get depressed when my temp will fall haha

Worthy Lady

@Tricky - i also get emo when my temp drops. Temp drop = AF coming... Maybe track the first half so that you know when to BD then stop tracking after O....

tricky, I got mine at my navel. The tatt goes around the belly button. Done it more than a decade ago, when it kinda marked a new beginning of a phase for me. I prefer tattoos to be hidden under clothes because I think of them as a very personal part of my body. Was toying a 2nd one to go vertical up on my left side torso. But hubby will never say yes. But he did "approve" that if my navel's got stretched and changed after a baby, I can go back to the artist for touch up. Therefore, to me, that will always be my motivation factor to keep my tummy in shape (not as if it is in any way near taut at this moment!) after a delivery, if any.

Me not much into temping now too. Just wait and see