Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; @Dragontail - wah! sounds sexy! got pic??! My sista in law has one on her back waistline. And has a ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

@Dragontail - wah! sounds sexy! got pic??! My sista in law has one on her back waistline. And has a gf which has a dragon that goes from her waist to her tits. Very cool! I dont have the guts to do it. Scared of pain. Haa.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterystar:782414
    @Dragontail - wah! sounds sexy! got pic??! My sista in law has one on her back waistline. And has a gf which has a dragon that goes from her waist to her tits. Very cool! I dont have the guts to do it. Scared of pain. Haa.
    I have a sakura tree from back waistline to my side rib..
    Glitterystar likes this.

omg. getting so hot here.
    hey how's it going everyone? been busy with work and personal issues but i've been reading all your posts everyday. sometimes even smiling to myself.
    so touching that i have some of you who even pm me to ask me how i am. i almost cried.
    but dont worry about me. i am still not preggers. argh! now CD4.
    sorry that i've not been posting but i read every now and then.
    love you babes <3
    Glitterystar and Shez like this.

Dragontail - found tattooed kaki... hahahaha had mine underneath clothes too.... one on my right hip bone... and the other one on m back below the bra line... althought hubby dislike tattoo but he always find the one at the bqck sexy hehehehehhee

Female Attendant

Hi ladies, i got an extra pack of Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit (20pcs) for sale, expiry in Oct 2014, PM me if you are interested.
    This will eliminate the trouble of constantly monitoring the lines in the ovulation test strips. Instead, it will just show a smiley face when you are about to O.
    Last edited by bbtots; 25-04-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Glittery: I would advise to avoid green tea. Lol. I was also a fan of greentea and barley. But I stopped almost completely revebtly. But probably 1 week once is ok.

Quincy: hope you are doing fine. And this cycle will be a better one!

I ffinally got my smiley today at cd 21!

Wow look like many ladies here have tattoo. I was thinking about my friend (she has quite a lot of it here n there) n was thibking about what if the daughter ask her whats that. She say she would say its Art. So her hubby actually told her nxt time the daughter tattoo here there also tell her same thing. Haha. I was always thibking to have 1. But scared pain n always cant decide what picture to do. So till now im tattoo free. Hehe. Only a belly button ring. but wonder if preg yhe naval button piercing how. Haha

Qinn, faint line in opk is still consider negative like what tricky mentioned. So I guess this month I'm out.
    Tricky, last night I got the two lines but the test line is not darker than control line then this afternoon I test no more line. I will test again later if dont't have then I'm not pinning any hope this month also

Gnissim, finally faster go BD enjoy. Me should be no o this month

Imperial Concubine

Prayinghard: heys dont give up so fast. Once there is a faint line, it means there is lh surge just that its not high enough.. I use to have faint line for 1 week plus before it turns dark its nornal as I asked before and some ladies here faces the same. dont drink too much water before testing. dont test on fmu, test on 3rd onwards. Drink 50ml water n test 1.5 hours later. Its more accurate according to my traditional chinese medicine. I also uses this method.

Imperial Concubine

Prayinghard: ya gg start my bf marathon. Haha. But thibk my hubby very tired tdy after his course. Lol . Aniway got faint line means will sure O according to my doc. Try my method it may be better. which CD are you now n how long is your average cycle?

ladies, I read that short surges can mean strong ovulation whereas weak ovulation needs more LH so surge is longer. Sometime it's useful to test twice a day to make sure to catch the surge

Worthy Lady

@natalie and Missy10 - show your tatts. i like to see the diff design. So arty i find.

@qnissim - i m CD2. still bleeding. Cycle has all of sudden become longer after my polyp removal... hmmm...

I use smiley face OPK cos i am bad at determining faint or no line. The smiley face OPK is either there or not there. When nearing O, i test once a day around the same time, ie, i will take a shower after work at around 7pm and take the test at around 10pm. Once i get smiley face, i will stop testing for the cycle.
    Last edited by Glitterystar; 25-04-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I used to think tattoo is super uncool until i metMy gf . She had 3coloured stars on her back of her neck the design is different from conventional ones. when she tie her ponytail it looks cool n nice Kinda liked it haha. But I scared pain and also no where sexy to do it on. All lumps of fats Lol

I am not sure how this is related to trying to concieve but for you glitterystar....(pardon my non sexy PJ boxer).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tatt.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	103178

gnissim, usually towards end of pregnancy, some ladies' belly button may protrude because the uterus is pushing forward that part of belly. That's when you might have to remove the ring. Other than that, it's ok to leave it on

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: I didn't buy any OPKs after seeing the gynae cos he's like an OPK lol (a rather costly OPK) he basically tells me when I'll O and to bd when & when haha... & I see you got your smiley!!! GO GO FIGHTING!!! aiyo my hubby loves ginger too...

CherrieJoy: BFP or not, enjoying bd is a happy couple-ly thing to do And of cos, we all deserve medals & gold stars for doing so much for the sake of trying to concieve, and still bother to make it interesting for the man!

Glitterystar: Hello! Hope the new gynae works better with you. I love green tea & barley too but now dont drink already... :x (Ok, one cup of green tea a day is the most I'll allow myself!)

Dragontail: Yes! I was so upset when the phone died... Luckily my parents have some photos if not so sad ! I've many many dogs, my family loves dogs haha! When I was younger (my secondary-JC days) I had 3 dogs at the same time (a new abandoned came by & we took him in to join the existing two haha), that was so much fun! I understand how you feel, my parents always say won't take in any more after the previous one passed on cos we were so sad, but when the next dog turned up limping or sick (or both) at our gate, we still took them in haha... Maybe in future you will find a new pup to love again, and to grow up with your babies

tricky: you know what they always say, it will come once you stop obsessing over it Good luck!

Worthy Lady

prayinghard: Never say never! that's what I tell myself everyday (mainly for work-related issues) Must still jiayou bd!

Dragontail: Wow so sexy! So many ladies have tattoos & piercings, so cool! I only have two piercings on my ears lol One of my BFF has one very cool tattoo of a serpent on her left hip bone (PS sexy tattoos = more bd & higher quality bd = more 激动 spermies = higher chances at a BFP! )

Worthy Lady

Qinn: dont know .. But the study of ginger showed conflicting results... Itz good for sperm count but yet may affect mobility of sperms.. So they cnt really conclude whether it is good or bad overall for fertility.. Mayb let him eat.. But mayb cut down a bit? Hehe.. you know.. Everything moderate the best~ =)

Dragontail: omg~ love your ring! I love all these piercings... I got like 4 holes on each ear.. But i never had the courage to pierce anywhere else.. Scared of the pain.. =s

nice Dragontail !! sexy belly too !

i pierced my nose when I was 16 but took it off at 25. I'm also anxious of the pain for tats but I still want to go for it

Glitterystar - for you
    Tats my surname on my right hip bone, and the stretch of stars ( self design) along my spine
    For piercing, as i worked in piercing shop before, so tried ear loop and tragus piercing, 3 nose piercing

Btw for green tea or whatever tea is "cold" in traditional chinese medicine

So for me a green tea lover, after Dr Su' s advice, i stop all green tea, cold drinks and even room temperature water, now i only drink warm, really warm water
    As Su says my body is heaty, only womb maybe cold
    So i told hubby, i go all out this month to keep my body as hot as it can be.... but he keep asking me can i take it anot....

I told him, its just a little sacrifice for a mum to be ( sound like very noble. Hahahaha)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130425_232153.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	103180   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130425_232012.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	103179  
    Last edited by Missy10; 25-04-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Ooh my oh my! Wow... Nice tatts dragontail and missy10!

dragontail - your tummy so washboard flat *woot woot* sexy...

Me - I am so scared of needles and pain. I think if I were to do a tatt - it'd be a mole - one poke of the needle, I'll run out of the studio!!!

No green tea, no Chinese tea I heard. No Ang mo tea too. Basically just drink plain ol' h20.

Happy bd-ing gnissim and qinn and praying hard!

Dragontail, wow you have a nice and flat tummy.

missy10, I like your stars very creative.

qinn, I am cd 15, and and average cycle is 28 days. Attached photo is last night around 10pm. As you can see it is not dark at all. This afternoon and just now I poas, no more lines, sigh.

tricky, I think my surges is not strong

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	103183
    Sorry, here's the picpic

Imperial Concubine

have not get into my "work yet" cox hubby zzz just now. Lol.

Dragontail: wow!! So pretty n sexy.. wheet! My god. After seeing urs and missy10 tattoo I super feel.like doing one. But I think my hubby will.scream. -.- hehe. Envy envy.

Prayinghard: your opk dont seems like a faint line to me. Since your at your cd15 n it looks quite positive to me . Probqbly you can try bd every alternate days frm tdy onwards?