Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Missy10: your stars is at the spine? O.o...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Missy10: your stars is at the spine? O.o

Yeah... along my spine but below the bra line, so if i wear tube, it will not be shown
    Same like dragontail, i prefer to have tattoos not to be obvious.....
    I always joke on my surname tattoo, that my loved ones can recognise my body by that tattoo....

I must be very good at taking snapshots as you all are conned into believing on the flat tum. Aiyo I got flabs there. That's why tattoo there not that very pain. It's the bone part that is more painful.

Missy10, the stars design looks very 梦幻。

Littlej, so funny on the mole joke. Lol. I was more scared of the needle sound. Therefore I plugged in earphones to listen to Chemical Brothers while the artist was working on me. Blast it away.

Prayinghard, indeed the line doesnt look faint to me. I suspect you have short surge. I think once you see that line, can Bd straight away and then another 1-2x on alternate days.

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: so pretty those stars! Wow! At the spine not painful? I'm super scared of needles...:x

prayinghard: I see two lines of similar darkness! (Is it my monitor?) Please just bd & try & we'll never know

Speaking of chicken essence, I can't be the only one who loves the taste?! And do we drink it during tww or everyday after af ends?

Tattoo is addictive, thats all I can say.... once you start, cannot stop.... to me its more for curiosity to try the pain... but all these are nothing compared to a mother giving birth, i still say kudos to all mothers in the world ( Mothers' Day coming hehehehe)

Ok, I had bd this morning already and maybe tml and Sunday. Will leave the rest to the god's hand.

qinn, it is discuss over here that chicken essence is to be taken after o to help produce more progesterone.

Worthy Lady
    Good morning ladies!

Dragontail: if your tummy is flabby then what's mine... 五花肉? Ermm no, I think 三层肉 Lol

Missy10: moms are the best! (& my bff say tattoo not painful, but I didn't believe her hehe )

Prayinghard: yay! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! lol I like the taste of chicken essence so dont mind taking it daily, 8zhen then it's a different story... :x
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 26-04-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Qinn - its really only the first 2 mins pain....

Bye ladies.... at airport.... oh... i will misa this post for days.. .

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: enjoy your trip! To HK right? (waves!)

morning !

wow you people looking sexy with those tattoos. now i'm pondering what you girls look like. i had desire to get tattoo once. but now i only have stick-ons to spice up our life once in a while.

as i was reading up on progesterone, though not sure if the website is true enough, progesterone is a hormone to aid pregnancy and also to cope with depression. seem like good to have in moderation.

whats more the website says to have more organic food to boost progesterone production. thats another tough task.

happy holidays for some of us going on a trip good to go hk now otherwise it will be super
    super hot. my hubby says he wants to go bali some time.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Worthy Lady
    Quincy: your hubbies are adventurous nia! if I go get myself a tattoo, think my hubby will faint lol (not that I dare to, the needle sounds are enough to send me fleeing haha) I find HK summers unbearable - I would sweat like a stuck pig whenever I've to go in Jul/Aug...:x It's strange cos Singapore ain't cooler at all but I dont seem to sweat that much here!

Good morning tgif.

I have only been to HK once when I was 19 I think. It didnt quite appeal to me and I've never yearned to go again. Not a HK-food person so I think I wont like the food. At 19 years old, I didnt really know what shopping was. But now, it's different story :P Do you gals always like 扫货 from HK (fashion, clothes, shoes)? For me, I like US and BKK stuff. So wondering it can be the same for me on HK.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Have a Good trip missy10!

stars are so nice haha

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    Good morning ladies!

Dragontail: if your tummy is flabby then what's mine... 五花肉? Ermm no, I think 三层肉 Lol

Missy10: moms are the best! (& my bff say tattoo not painful, but I didn't believe her hehe )

Prayinghard: yay! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! lol I like the taste of chicken essence so dont mind taking it daily, 8zhen then it's a different story... :x
    erm..actually i feel that contractions are more painful than tattoo ...

Worthy Lady

Morning Ladies~~

Kinda lazy today, the rain make me nua in bed..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    For me, instead of fashion and shoes, I go for the food and sight seeing! Hahah My hub always say I'm not a proper lady whom doesn't go shopping for clothes Lol. Maybe cos alot free size I Can't wear or fashion not My taste. I will buy clothes from Taobao though

morning ladies !

Quincy : I am trying to convert to organic but it really ain't cheap ! I'm not using processed sugar anymore, only molasses or honey or maple syrup even for baking.
    I try to eat organic chicken but this way of eating really isn't much developed in Singapore.

prayinghard : you mean your surge last a long time ? because even only one dark line opk is considered good enough

missy10 have a safe trip !

Worthy Lady

Hi morning ladies,

To update you on progress : Today is my 5DPO, temp still going up and this morning i have mild cramp (just like AF kind of cramp). Doesn't sleep well yesterday nite and woke up 4am feeling hungry (in fact i was hungry before i went to bed around 10pm+ but drink enfamama milk powder) ...hahaha. Hope iti s a good sign ya~

Littlehamster, I guess depends on where....I'm good without shopping but if say go shopping destinations, then I MUST shop. My hubby always tells me lets just go bkk over a long weekend. "Can dont shop and just eat or not?" he'll ask. Because he knows once I start, very hard to stop shopping. I will give him that "are you kidding me mister?!" look.

For all you hammie lovers (looks like it's an old video but I just saw it). Omg how can you not laugh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?very=06gXG44RXi4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Glitterystar likes this.

Worthy Lady

I was googling on DPO abbreivations, haha still new to the terms and I found this interesting website! Intercourse Timing Calculator - When To Have Sex When Trying To Conceive | Countdown to Pregnancy

They even show you different when to Bd dates haha

Cherriejoy: There is a table to see the symptoms that develop after DPO if you are pregnant.

PS: Not promoting the site, just happen to chance upon it and found it rather interesting. hehe

Worthy Lady

@Dragontail : Nice art there you have and the ring. how did you maintain such flat tummy??!! what is the secret?! i find it so difficult to get rid of the flab there the older i got

@ Missy10 : i like stars and that's y my nick. Hee ;p you have a safe trip!

@quincy : I took Progesterone the last cycle for 2 weeks after O prescribed by the gyn. It's supposed to build the lining in the womb to help implantation. The thing is that progesterone also delay my menses. So my cycle is a bit lengthened as a result...

@ Tricky : i also try to eat organic as much as possible but it's costly for some items but not others. Cold storage sells organic veg ranging $1.5 onwards esp if they are on sale. I also do organic eggs (about $3.8 a tray for 10) and NTUC Finest sells organic milk at $3.4 per pack....NTUC finest in Marine parade has an oragnic section on the 2nd floor. To be honest some of the organic food is about the same price as regular food. I was looking at honey and salt and some of the non-organic brands are about the same price as the organic ones...

Cherriejoy, so did you like the mama’s formula milk? I did try some samples before oh my goodness no way. Wanted to vomit :P I still prefer plain old normal milk. The most I can take is flavored with strawberry. Me not adventurous with choc/banana/or any other funky flavors.

Glitterystar, like I mentioned, me no flat there Actually for me what seems to work in fitting into some less forgiving dresses is to not eating carbo for 2 days (darn hard! I love bread). But if I indulge into too much rice/bread for few days, I can start feel my pants, skirts very tight. If I eat too much carbo for dinner, I’m very sure next morning I cant wear a particular bottom. So what I wear next day for work depends on what I eat for dinner

Yes, getting older surely doesn’t help. YEARS ago could eat two bowls of rice at each meal. Now if finish one bowl I feel my body takes forever to digest.

So when do you stop the Progesterone med after your O? I was on it before during my last BFP. If dont’t stop, will your AF come at all?

glitterystar so funny you mention the organic section at NTUC finest marine parade is the one I always go to as I live nearby. do you live there too ? some items are ok but the chia seeds 18$ wahlao eh...the eggs are tempting, I try to eat eggs everyday so if I can get reasonable organic ones than I better buy. marine parade central and katong have quite a number of organic shops to cater to the expat community I'm thinking but hopefully a few years down the row prices will go down

Enjoy your trip Missy10. Hope you brought back good news.

Tricky, actually I also not sure maybe I'm not ovulating but I still try time BD these days. I'm gg Dr su there on sun to tell her my concern

Dragontail, speaking of carb free diet, do any of you ladies have carb free recipes ?