Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 29 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Faithmummy & Dragontail: http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html Just back from the clinic. I'm positive! My hcg level is 21iu/l; non preggie is <2iu/l. ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Faithmummy & Dragontail: http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Just back from the clinic. I'm positive! My hcg level is 21iu/l; non preggie is <2iu/l. Doc say could be too early that's why still low n need to monitor ESP if bleed.

Another thing he say is when we test on the day af is due, it could be still too early for hpt to detect, usually wait 1week after af due then test. I was thinking we all will wait even more crazily in that week if thats the case! It will become 3ww instead of 2ww lol. True enough my positive was detected using the early detection hpt n the poly clinic one could be higher detection limit thus nothing.

And he suspect my prenatal vit may have too high iron n gave me folic acid to take.

I m first time on this so even the result given to me I aso dont't know what to note. There is a chart in the report but my levels are off the chart. While waiting for doc hubby n I talked about in case false alarm n stuffs like that. Kinda feel better after consulting the doc. He is very talkative. I think we were inside the longest period. Feel guilty for those queuing after us haha

Btw, he mention that there are some gynae that only sees you after you are 3mths preggie n want us to take note cos sometimes we may need help before 3mths

Hope my case will help you see sometimes things may be so weird but dont't give up hope!

My dpo symptoms:
    1dpo- opk neg, bbt jump
    2dpo- sudden burst of anger at poor hubby, left side pain at night
    3dpo- still angry at him, dull cramping, constipation
    4dpo- cramping, abit nausea in the morning, tired sleepy after work
    5dpo- not much cramp, a weird left pain different from usual (constipation aso left side pain)
    6dpo- no cramp, still have the left pain
    7dpo- cloudy pee, constipation, more left pain in the evening, emo, irritated
    8dpo- still having the left pains, emo n irritated
    9dpo- still having left pains ( I think is constipation), dreamt of my good friend's baby girl this morning, at night I had left middle pains which became more painful towards the night(I'm guessing it's the implantation!)
    10dpo- woke up in the morning as good as new. No pain at all as if nothing happened. Walked too fast and cramping, breast full, lower backache n stiff
    11-13dpo constipation
    14dpo to now- faint line on early response hpt, dry cm, sore breasts, drinking more water

All these times having slight stuffy nose (which is unusual cos I shld have recovered from my cold during O day but it still persist for 2weeks) this cycle I took antibiotics ammoxycillin for sore throat n cold during O period which result in watery cm n not sure if this helps in it. I aso had spikey bbt, maybe is due to the sore throat n cold.

Ohhh I wanna add, I bought a rose quartz egg shape crystal to boost fertility last month. The store keeper says to use it as healing, just put the stone 2fingers below belly button or can just hold it, min 15mins. When I feel cramp or pain I put it at the Tummy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	97007  

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail, my typical cycle is between 28-31 days and normally would get a smiley on my opk on CD16 or 17 without fail. Last 2 mths have been weird, with last month ending at 39 days. And I only O-ed on CD25 last month. I'm so afraid this month will b the same. Already peed on the opks until very sian. I have started taking evening primrose oil again.

My period has been very regular when I was taking EPO. I kinda stopped the past two mths becos I thought I have been taking so much supps that I should discount a little, so I dont't know if this has an impact on my cycle. It is a case of you know, when something happens out of the norm, you try to find something to blame
    Last edited by TVH; 20-01-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlehamster

congrats congrats congrats !!!!
    Please continue to keep your rose quartz with you!!
    Rose quartz will protect you and baby until give birth!!!
    have a healthy and sweet nine months ahead!!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

littlehamster, I've read of people having cold and flu symptoms when they have conceived. I think these must be typical symptoms. very excited for you and congrats!!

littlehamster I hope you're out celebrating! Please take care and rest as much as possible.

I must agree with the irritable part! I mean during my PMS phase I also can be a crazy woman but it's only very near AF (like 2-3days before AF). But it seems like it appears at very early DPO when preggie. I also snapped at my dear hubby for no reason last round at early DPO. He didnt "retaliate" but instead was teasing me like he knew I could be preggie because he had read about a wifey acting mad during early DPO when preggie. ;p

TVH, lol. I know what you mean certainly!

Thanks we are happy not really celebrating haha just taking things as per norm. dont't wanna too overwhelm ourselves

We bd yesterday now having cramp n bleeding hmmmm not sure issit too rough on the bd

Imperial Concubine
    Congrats littlehamster!
    you went to gp for test?

I'm still waiting for af or + ! Now having sore throat and so tempted to take herbal tea already.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Hang on poohy. dont't take herbal tea now cos you dont't know what you are facing yet. Anyway herbal tea at this stage won't be good regardless of whether it is AF or +. Have a soothing cough drop instead. Baby dust to you!

Congrats little hamster!

@faithmummy - I dont't know if the jade peanut is a fengshui thingy but haha just get .

Fertility jewelry - http://www.labelledame.com/fertilityjewelry/all

Oooo maybe rose quartz egg works? *idea for next month if fail* @littlehamster - where to get?

@tvh - what is epo?

Poohy: yups for for the blood hcg.I'm going to Polyclinic tomorrow ask for referral to Kandang Kerbau Hospital . Hope by then my turn just nice 7weeks for scan

Little j: I bought it from the crystal store at Nex. They dont't display it so gotta ask. She had a basket full of eggs. The lady quite nice she say need to talk to the stone n ask wish for a baby. Girl problem then put on tummy,if guy prob then put on guy tummy. I think the finishing on the stone quite nice and cheap too so I bought it ~$30++ After discount

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Littlej, EPO is short for evening primrose oil. I read it is good to take as it increases cervical mucus. But can only take from day one of menses up till ovulation as it causes uterine contractions and may interfere with implantation if take after ovulation.

Worthy Lady

littleJ

last time i ever read that Peanut is a symbol for Fertility
    since you buy Jade Peanut, i supposed it is more powerful hehe Good luck!!
    i think Rose quartz is the best.... for love and aid fertility and can protect the mother and unborn fetus from miscarriage
    good to invest in one... you can get it from any Fengshui Shop in Bugis Fu Lu Shou, Recommended shop you can buy from Kangli. Staff is friendly and price is reasonable. Quality quite reliable.

TVH,

i read from some links before that Baby carrots help to increase our Fertile Cervical Mucus
    This is one of the links...

Baby Carrots and Cervical Mucus

Suddenly so many booster recommendations

Chanced upon this cute commercial. Well, all it takes is just ONE prince charming.
    Doing More Centea - YouTube

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Suddenly so many booster recommendations

Chanced upon this cute commercial. Well, all it takes is just ONE prince charming.
    Doing More Centea - YouTube
    the video is so cute !

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

faithmummy, thanks for the link. Ya I read baby carrots are good for cervical mucus too. Actually I've tried a lot of remedies, and I dont't think I got problem with cervical mucus, as I seem to have them whenever I am about to ovulate and even when I'm not -__-. I seem to have a lot of whitish discharge on my non-ovulating days and it's driving me crazy sometimes because I need to use pantyliners....very waste of money..

haha ya very cute video...I've also read (I think I read too much -__-)... Our eggs could have a harder outer layer, causing sperms to have a hard time penetrating the "shell" and fertilising it. Apparently, eating too much food with trans-fat could cause the outer layer of our eggs to become hard. Daily intake of essential fatty acids like omega 3 oils could soften the layer for sperm penetration. So if we want to help our hubbies'swimmers along, taking these fatty oils might be beneficial. My hubby has added L-Carnitine and CO Q10 to his supps (prescribed by gynae), I hope these help too.
    I'm also taking CO Q10 too for my ovulation health (prescribed by gynae too) and I just had a read and apparently this helps with fertility.

Co Q10 - Coenzyme Q10 Supplements and Female Fertility & IVF | Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago Blog

http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and...sperm-movement
    Last edited by TVH; 20-01-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Worthy Lady

TVH

my sinseh told me to BD whenever i have the sexual urge because it means ovulation is near
    maybe you can use your own feeling to guage this time round...
    after all, if you have the urge, BD will also be enjoyable..

Imperial Concubine
    Tvh hehehe true....herbal tea not good for either outcome. I just drank few mouth of crysanthemum....throat getting bad though I took those pi pa gao.

Oh didn't know coq 10 also good for woman. I shall take over my husband vitamin since he didn't really eat haha.

Congrats again littlehamster! First piece of good news for the year and more to come for the rest of us!

Faithmummy I consulted Dr Su today but forgot to ask her what to eat to increase cm.. But if eating Chinese med can still eat carrots? I only know radish will lessen the effects of Chinese medicine..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

The problem is, sometimes I'm so tired I dont't even have the urge even when ovulation is near. Same goes for my hubby. Sigh..

I've also been dying to get exercise, my traditional chinese medicine said cannot run, cannot jump, cannot do vigorous exercise, must keep warm. The usual exercises I do were swimming and running. Now cannot run and cannot swim. I feel so lethargic. Today I defied my physician's advice. I went for a run and man, it feels good!!

superwomancgy, I think we share the same traditional chinese medicine doc..haha..I'm also seeing Dr Su.

faithmummy, one curious question. Dr Su doesnt look at BBT isit? I mean so far I only know Dr Wu does and I've not heard of any fertility docs who practice that. Maybe I've not heard enough.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy View Post
    Congrats again littlehamster! First piece of good news for the year and more to come for the rest of us!

Faithmummy I consulted Dr Su today but forgot to ask her what to eat to increase cm.. But if eating Chinese med can still eat carrots? I only know radish will lessen the effects of Chinese medicine..
    superwomancqy

if i am not wrong, the radish that will lessen the effects of Chinese medicine is White Radish 白萝卜

if you eat baby red carrots 红萝卜, it should not be any problem

so far Dr Su only ask me to stay away from pineapple, watermelon, barley drink, green tea, cucumber etc etc all the liang stuffs
    so i guess Red carrots are okay

maybe you can leave a time gap of 2 hours between her medicine and the red carrots, to play safe

TVH, there are quite a handful of Dr Su followers here. Faithmummy too!

Actually why cannot run/swim? The whole cycle? Or after O? My sinseh doesnt stop me so long I'm before O.

Worthy Lady

TVH

i also see Dr Su hehehe
    she told me for T-T-Cing ladies, brisk walking under the morning sun for 20 mins a day is good enough.
    I ask her whether i can climb stairs, she say okay
    So everyday i walk to MRT under the morning sun, about 15 mins walk.
    and When i reach home, i climb 12 storeys to my flat.... haha

Dragontail

no, So far Dr Su never ask me for BBT....
    maybe your sinseh Dr Wu just want to understand more about your Chart, which i think is good, because she can analyse for you.

Worthy Lady

oh ya Superwomancqy

You can tell Dr Su that you are feeling very dry
    She will adjust your medicine such that you can produce more Fertile Cervical Mucus
    That is what i told her this cycle, and she adjusted my medicine
    indeed first time in my life that i have so much CM.