Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hmm Gabrielle86...peeing a lot is a good sign! I experienced that in my 2ww too! Baby dust to you!!!...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Hmm Gabrielle86...peeing a lot is a good sign! I experienced that in my 2ww too! Baby dust to you!!!

Qinn, got to endure her for another year, I feel torturing staying with this kind of people.
    Maybe try a new thermometer or change the battery?
    Qinn, actually I still scare to face it but I know I got to be strong even though is just to put up a show. But I will always remind myself on what you mentioned that is we all will be mums just a matter of time.

Dragontail, maybe too early? Test again this Fri or sat.

Gabrielle, midnight wake up to urine a few times are really good sign, finger cross for you.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:783427
    Hee littlehammie, got some hpts so feel uneasy not using them soon.

Good luck to you gal
    Good luck to you too! I think you have higher chance. Nothing much on My side so far

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

@TVH - Got in touch with Mum Inspire. They are currently assembling a group for the yoga. Either in Tanjong Pagar or Simei. Weekday classes but if response is good they will do weekend classes.

@quinnsenne - Your inlaw drama is exactly why i am so scared to stay with my inlaw and reason i prefer to have my own nest. I will never want to put my hus in a spot, having to choose who to take side. Actually my mum in law has been outrightly say that she wants to take care of my kid when i have a baby (which i know some people may envy) but i definitely dont want. She had stage 4 cancer and although she recovered, her lifestyle in terms of unhealthy food is something that i dont agree with. And there are other things like religion etc etc that i am not totally agreeing with her on. I had be psychoing my hus that we can afford a professional nanny to take care of things cos i dont think i am going to give up my job (too much opportunity cost)... being a woman these days are tough.. haha.

@ Dragontail - a bit too early to test. Maybe later this week after Labour Day.

@Missy10 - how's the air quality in HK? My friends in the banking industry have moved back to SG or gone to US cos they told me the air is bad there and the high society pressure in HK is insane.

What are you guys doing this Labour Day?

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: yes I got the crodd line in FF already. But I discarded one high temps before O. Haha. But its just a little above coverline. Not very high temps. :/ so I guess like not good n seems like try harder nxt month. Cox my traditional chinese medicine always says got spike then better. I heard that af n pregnancy symptoms r always about the same. So hw r you already?

Qinn: so how ya too? Seeing doc tomorrow? (My traditional chinese medicine sometime also say oh o soon o soon after that also very long) lol. Perhaps is the follicle growing bit slow.

Gab: which dpo r you at now?

Worthy Lady

me 10DPO... Wah sehh.. you guys give me high hopes ... i'm keeping my fingers cross... eh.. the urine frequency will last thru the whole day or just the night ?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle86:783458
    me 10DPO... Wah sehh.. you guys give me high hopes ... i'm keeping my fingers cross... eh.. the urine frequency will last thru the whole day or just the night ?
    Mine only at night..nothing unusual in the day...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterystar:783451
    @TVH - Got in touch with Mum Inspire. They are currently assembling a group for the yoga. Either in Tanjong Pagar or Simei. Weekday classes but if response is good they will do weekend classes.

@quinnsenne - Your inlaw drama is exactly why i am so scared to stay with my inlaw and reason i prefer to have my own nest. I will never want to put my hus in a spot, having to choose who to take side. Actually my mum in law has been outrightly say that she wants to take care of my kid when i have a baby (which i know some people may envy) but i definitely dont want. She had stage 4 cancer and although she recovered, her lifestyle in terms of unhealthy food is something that i dont agree with. And there are other things like religion etc etc that i am not totally agreeing with her on. I had be psychoing my hus that we can afford a professional nanny to take care of things cos i dont think i am going to give up my job (too much opportunity cost)... being a woman these days are tough.. haha.

@ Dragontail - a bit too early to test. Maybe later this week after Labour Day.

@Missy10 - how's the air quality in HK? My friends in the banking industry have moved back to SG or gone to US cos they told me the air is bad there and the high society pressure in HK is insane.

What are you guys doing this Labour Day?
    Maybe you can check if they have free trial classes you can try. I got an sms from them yest informing me of 2 free prenatal yoga classes on 22nd May, 2pm and 26th May, 10am. You can try asking them about this.

Gabrielle - Goody luck! I remembered I was peeing actively after I found out.

Dragontail - Aiya, you test too early ! Gan jiong cuz you got the cramp yesterday right! thought you said you won't read too much into the symptoms!!

Qinn - I think you're pretty ok living with your in-laws except for the horrible sis in law right. This kind very scary. Before marriage, all sweet and nice and sexy and pretty... Then after marriage, the claws start to show *meeeoooow*. Or rather, that's just my personal feedback as I've seen all my friends who dated / married this kind - wa scary. I have had a few friends who broke off the engagement when they realized the demands too. Those who remained married - I have not met them for the longest time. When I asked my friends why they like them, they said so unlike local SG women - cuz they are so 'caring', 'loving', will cook, offer to wash their feet when they get home, the bath is ready, not materialistic blah blah. But they very smart - I dont't know what is it that they do that can get the guy falling head over heels and caving in to the demands and becoming so domesticated! I suppose you can tell I got personal prejudice - I do, cuz my ex cheated on me with one of these kind!! :P

Qinn - Let aunty here give you advice. dont't work late. That's one of the rules of trying to concieve - need to ensure your body has ample sleep otherwise your bbt will go haywire and your body is not getting enough rest. You sent the last post of the day and the first post of the day ~ Hello!! I used to be like you, can work until 2/3am.. And personally, I find it better to work at night cuz it's quieter.. But when I made the conscious effort to shut down my laptop at 10pm and not do any work, I find myself more relaxed and my BBT chart not like some zig zag mountainous zone.

Missy10 - Are you joining the class?

littlehammie, actually besides the cramping, I feel nothing. Could be all just AF coming .

Thanks prayinghard. Good luck to everyone on 2ww

gnissim, on the the opposite, my sinseh told me slow rise after O is no worries. She always doesnt think I need to worry. Haa... she always gives me positive vibes, which I hope it's a good thing.

Gabrielle, we are on same dpo. I believe littlehammie too. I remember my first bfp my constant toilet visits happened throughout the day. But it was most dreadful at night because I could wake up 2x each night. So didnt have good sleep at all. However, it only happened about 2 weeks after I missed my AF when I was tested positive.

littlej, hee I itchy hand. I'm still hopeful surely, since AF not here nor missed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:783468
    Gabrielle - Goody luck! I remembered I was peeing actively after I found out.

Dragontail - Aiya, you test too early ! Gan jiong cuz you got the cramp yesterday right! thought you said you won't read too much into the symptoms!!

Qinn - I think you're pretty ok living with your in-laws except for the horrible sis in law right. This kind very scary. Before marriage, all sweet and nice and sexy and pretty... Then after marriage, the claws start to show *meeeoooow*. Or rather, that's just my personal feedback as I've seen all my friends who dated / married this kind - wa scary. I have had a few friends who broke off the engagement when they realized the demands too. Those who remained married - I have not met them for the longest time. When I asked my friends why they like them, they said so unlike local SG women - cuz they are so 'caring', 'loving', will cook, offer to wash their feet when they get home, the bath is ready, not materialistic blah blah. But they very smart - I dont't know what is it that they do that can get the guy falling head over heels and caving in to the demands and becoming so domesticated! I suppose you can tell I got personal prejudice - I do, cuz my ex cheated on me with one of these kind!! :P

Qinn - Let aunty here give you advice. dont't work late. That's one of the rules of trying to concieve - need to ensure your body has ample sleep otherwise your bbt will go haywire and your body is not getting enough rest. You sent the last post of the day and the first post of the day ~ Hello!! I used to be like you, can work until 2/3am.. And personally, I find it better to work at night cuz it's quieter.. But when I made the conscious effort to shut down my laptop at 10pm and not do any work, I find myself more relaxed and my BBT chart not like some zig zag mountainous zone.

Missy10 - Are you joining the class?
    Who is joining???

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: it's just too early to test, but I know, have hpt lying around just cannot resist right? that's why I dont't buy & put at home cos I know myself,.I'll be poas from 6 days before af lol I've decided to just buy a new thermometer & see what happens tomorrow morning, maybe I'll buy a more atas brand this time hehe...

Gabrielle: good luck & keep us updated on the good news! I've heard first few symptoms of pregnancy is frequent peeing

gnissim23: I'm still waiting for O & shall see what doc says tomorrow :x is it possible to have eggs maturing but just not released? My cycle is very regular so if O late means I'll have a super short luteal phase nia :x (if O today I'll have a 9-day luteal phase, if later than today then apparently can't support a pregnancy?) I suspect my thermometer is spoiled! (It said I was 33.18C almost 30 min after I got out of bed...)

Glitterystar: co-existing with in laws will remain a sticky issue, I've so many friends who were so unhappy during their confinement cos their in laws came to help look after both mother & baby... confinement is a period for them to really rest & recuperate but turned out to be a most frustrating & upsetting period for them :x it's good if you can convince your hubby to hire professional help, but if not then we've only got to compromise & tell ourselves, blink of an eye it'll be over already! Oh BTW in reply to your post a couple of days back: I live at Mountbatten area with my parents, love that place! come be my (parents) neighbour! I'll check out Guild Wars 2 when I got the chance, I'm the type once play cannot stop one lol aiyo bad habit Got tired of D3 too, to be honest I prefer the old LoD...

littlej: think what I'm about to say will make you more prejudiced lol okay, well, my sista in law is young & sweet initially , but not sexy & pretty, & she can't cook, dont't even wash her own cup & will leave it to the helpers at home to clean up after her - she basically behaves like an empress (but without the solid family background to back it up) :x like during major festivals ie CNY & Dumplings festival, relatives would gather here & though got helpers but as daughters in law of the family we're expected to help out the odds & ends, but she'll just sit in the main hall watch tv & wait around for dinner. I think my mother in law takes pleasure in making my sister In law unhappy cos she makes my mother in law very displeased to begin with - it all comes full circles! :x initially she was ok with me one, but once the family began preparing hubby's & mine wedding she got very unhappy - like why all she dont have & I can have etc, so much so that she badmouthed me...:x (before the cannot lay eggs stab, it was about me looking like what came out from Korean cosmetic surgeries hospital...:x I just take it as flattery loh but my dad felt offended lol in my family it's more like my dad is the super protective parent, maybe cos I'm the only child) you have a similar experience as my cousin - her ex of 10 bloody years cheated on her with one of them, and she only found out after the breakup (he initiated it & called it a cool down period) when she bumped into them a couple of months later & saw the woman's belly at least 6 months already! I was close to her so when she called me that day in school (she's a teacher) & cried I was so furious I almost wanted to charge to that arse's flat & humiliate him! Yeap, coughs coughs, bad experiences...:x

I so wanted to sleep early but Sometimes really can't, sobs! (Can't meet deadline then my client has to go court lol) but I get this afternoon & tomorrow free to do what I want haha... I'll take your advice & try to sleep early whenever I can!

Imperial Concubine

Looks like many on 9 or 10 dpo.. im still on my 2 or 3 dpo only. Lol. Therefore I hate my long cycles. Zzz. Haha hope so. But my rise is much slower then past months. N rise abit only.

you all just call them n they give your free trail class? :/

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: wa 33 degress? I think you can change a thermometer. Last time when I change thermometer my sinseh told me put the old n new together in moith to see the degrrss difference. you may try this too after you get a new one. Hehe

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:783541
    Looks like many on 9 or 10 dpo.. im still on my 2 or 3 dpo only. Lol. Therefore I hate my long cycles. Zzz. Haha hope so. But my rise is much slower then past months. N rise abit only.

you all just call them n they give your free trail class? :/
    Not sure if they offer free trials but no harm calling to ask

Worthy Lady
    prayinghard: Hugs Hugs! You are strong, definitely, for going through what many have not & probably would never know how difficult it is for you (& as with Dragontail, gnissim23, audiencemama, faithmummy - you ladies are so strong ). Yes! Believe & it will come, surely. Not the first woman to wait a bit for their precious baby, & we won't be the last
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 29-04-2013 at 03:18 PM.

qinnn, omg 33degrees surely means your thermometer is a goner. Ha! Time for a little shopping hey.

I know! You see these hpts were meant for last cycle. I didnt wanted to test last cycle because I was very sure AF was gonna come. The night before my AF came, hubby passed me some bucks when we passed by Guardian. So I picked up a 3-pc promo pack. He wanted me to test the next morning. Who knows, late into the night, my AF came. So that's why I have some hpt lying around for me to test at 10dpo this time. lol.

Re: Yoga for fertility : hmm - if it's free trial class - why not? Just see how it is like.. And I like yoga - Feel so relaxed with muscles stretched after. I did Yoga for Fertility but erm I learnt from YouTube (cuz I didn't know there were such classes in SG) - Project Baby TV - Brenda Strong, Yoga 4 Fertility - YouTube

Qinn - Hahaha I am so entertained with your fav person in the world bits. Hahahah dont't worry, I think my prejudice against them is already at the 100% mark. I told my man that if he wants to cheat on me, I will curse his kkj reduce by 2cm and he will have a knee injury so he can never play golf properly. If it's that nationality, it will be 5cm off kkj and both knees injured so he will never ever get to play golf. :P BTW, Tuesday is coming!!!

I got my thermometer from Watsons.

BTW Qinn - how did you measure the temperature? Did you put in your mouth or under armpit? Use mouth for more accuracy (hahaha, sounds kinda wrong but I know you know what I mean).

Worthy Lady

@littlej - you are funny with the shorter kkj curse. Lol!!! Well i dont like that nationality for different reasons. They are job snatchers plain and simple and are political in the office. HATE THEM.

I test my temp in my mouth. My traditional chinese medicine doc said mouth is the correct way. In the beginning, i did the armpit way and she thought there was seriously something wrong with me cos my temp was soooo low.

@TVH - I will check with the yoga studio on the free trial. Thanks for the heads-up!

@Missy10 - I will want to join the yoga class if it's on weekends. Afraid that i cant make it on weekdays. I usually work late...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Actually, all along, I thought bbt is measured vaginally cos I read that somewhere in the past. Now I know it's measured as how you would using a normal thermometer...haha...silly me

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Like littlej, I like yoga too. I used to take yoga for 2 years then stopped...now that i resumed, after the first class, I feel so energised and relaxed. I think it would definitely help in reducing stress during trying to concieve.

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    Actually, all along, I thought bbt is measured vaginally cos I read that somewhere in the past. Now I know it's measured as how you would using a normal thermometer...haha...silly me
    Did you poke a thermometer up your vagina? didn't your husband thought you were being erm 'funny'?

hahaha i now have this image of a turkey being roasted - y'know, how you have to stick a thermometer up the ass to check if the inside of the turkey is cooked :P

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I didn't measure bbt throughout...i relied solely on opks...because firstly, i thought i need to get the bbt vaginally which kinda freaked me out and put me off a bit and secondly, too tiring and lazy to do so many things...haha

ya i would imagine something like the turkey one too.....hee...

WAHAHA so funny, littlej, on the curse. For me, regardless, as long as he cheats on me, I will curse him to have woman's genital trapped inside a man's body. Hng.

All you mommies, have you booked your confinement ladies???