Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; aiyoh dragontail...fierce!! BUT!!! i like... hahaha...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

aiyoh dragontail...fierce!!

BUT!!!

i like... hahaha

Worthy Lady
    gnissim23: Yeah loh the thermometer should be a goner, it's barely a month's old! Aiyo if tomorrow temp is higher then means my bbt endeavour for this cycle is in vain cos I dont know which day I O due to a wonky thermometer! (would putting it side by side my hp spoil it? Radiation or what...:x)

Dragontail: Yeah I know! It's like, errr 33deg & I'm sure I'm alive & kicking...lol you can test again in a couple of days! Are your tests the early response type? Apparently I read that some tests can pick up the pregnancy hormone as early as 6 days before af! Good luck!!! Maybe your cramps dont mean af is coming but a baby is here

littlej: hahaha I also find my life at my in laws is entertaining & so happening! I figured what is kkj but what does it stand for? I only know lpj... lol seems like every couple got a If you dare cheat on me talk at some point, I didn't threaten to curse my hubby but I told him my dad may beat him into a vegetable...:x you are too kind! You should tell your man if he dares to cheat on you with such poor taste then you'll curse him until his balls shriveled into raisin sized! (I would tell my hubby that next time the topic comes up lol) & I take my temps orally, I've read that some women take it up the very to take their temps! (@TVH) :x
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 29-04-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    WAHAHA so funny, littlej, on the curse. For me, regardless, as long as he cheats on me, I will curse him to have woman's genital trapped inside a man's body. Hng.

All you mommies, have you booked your confinement ladies???
    dragon - fierce, i warned my hubby - 我得不到的人 别人也得不到, but won't hurt my hubby, just in case i forgive him, then i cant enjoy his kkj for my case confirm s the 3rd party fault as my hubby is not a "Mr Say No"
    but sometimes I would say I will kill myself if I found out he has affair then I will come back as "hantu" and watch him by the bedside while he BD hahahahahaha (this make his hair stand for the moment

prevent the affair, we wife play an important role mah, so have to settle his BASIC requirement from a wife is "BD"
    Last edited by Missy10; 29-04-2013 at 05:25 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Kkj is short for kukujiao...hahaha
    I went to see Dr Su last Fri and she told me my baby might have a Kkj too...guess I'll find out this Friday from my gynae visit

I told my hubby before if he were to cheat on me, I would not make a scene. I would pack up and leave. I wuldnt make a scene. I figured silence is the best punishment cos then he will feel guilty and keep wondering what I am thinking. He would suffer many many sleepless nights....provided he cares of course. I also told him once he cheats, he can forget about our marriage, there is no second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitterystar View Post
    @TVH - Got in touch with Mum Inspire. They are currently assembling a group for the yoga. Either in Tanjong Pagar or Simei. Weekday classes but if response is good they will do weekend classes.

@quinnsenne - Your inlaw drama is exactly why i am so scared to stay with my inlaw and reason i prefer to have my own nest. I will never want to put my hus in a spot, having to choose who to take side. Actually my mum in law has been outrightly say that she wants to take care of my kid when i have a baby (which i know some people may envy) but i definitely dont want. She had stage 4 cancer and although she recovered, her lifestyle in terms of unhealthy food is something that i dont agree with. And there are other things like religion etc etc that i am not totally agreeing with her on. I had be psychoing my hus that we can afford a professional nanny to take care of things cos i dont think i am going to give up my job (too much opportunity cost)... being a woman these days are tough.. haha.

@ Dragontail - a bit too early to test. Maybe later this week after Labour Day.

@Missy10 - how's the air quality in HK? My friends in the banking industry have moved back to SG or gone to US cos they told me the air is bad there and the high society pressure in HK is insane.

What are you guys doing this Labour Day?
    Glittery - the weather is HK was so cooling only 21deg, as for haze, no burnt smell, but very foggy, the weather was like in Oct, the weather in HK now should be the hottest of the year, but it's not so to say the world is changing.....

Qinnn, can you spell out what is lpj for us? *cheeky*.

TVH, Friday is another big day for you. See got kkj waves back at you or not

Talking about husband / husband-to-be cheating, I also have zero tolerance. Yes it takes 2 hands to clap but I see more often than not, men swayed not because the wife didnt clap. My last serious relationship ended because I caught evidence of him cheating. I woke him up from his nap and asked him to be fair to me and tell me if he was cheating. He said yes. Of course I was heartbroken. But I didnt say more. Took a shower and I left and I never had wanted to see him again.

I see some girlfriends of mine thought like that too. But things turned different when there's a kid involved. They will take it all back, for the child's sake.

I always wonder if it will be so if it's happens to me (Ok l.a... I trust my man but never say never).

Worthy Lady

Totally agreed that i will also not tolerate any infidelity. Maybe it's the financial independence of women these days and that's why more and more have more courage to pack up and leave any toxic relationships. But hey look at it this way, it 's the same independence that we have which also explains why more and more women stray now. It's not just the guys.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    Actually, all along, I thought bbt is measured vaginally cos I read that somewhere in the past. Now I know it's measured as how you would using a normal thermometer...haha...silly me
    I read that vaginal temp is the most accurate but personally i think it's too messy and troublesome. Oral is much more convenient and hygienic bah.

Imperial Concubine

WAH so many pages already and i think i missed out a lot!
    any summary?

Hee hee... What is lpj huh?

Hahaha my man was more traumatized by the curses of the knee than the kkj. Guess golf is more important to him?!? Anyway I agree it takes 2 hands to clap but I also agree with dragontail sometimes one hand can be clapping the other doesn't want to join in.

I wonder if having a kid changes perspective though? Cuz that time, it is more than just me myself and I to think of but there is also another being. Do we become more tolerant with age, willing to forgive (maybe harder to forget completely...) I dont't know. I wonder if i will have the heart and the emotional and mental energy to leave this man if he cheats on me. it's either I have become more tolerant or I just love this dude too much (more than the last one anyway). He has broken promises to me - which I normally will not tolerate in the past... But somehow I found the heart to forgive him... Maybe it also takes two to clap when mistakes are made?!?

Tvh - let us know if your baby has kkj or not! If dont have maybe we can match make! Muahahahhah!!!

Dragontail - I love your curse! hahahaha. i booked my confinement aunty. But aiya dont know if will kena dua.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    For me, if he cheats on me I might chop his brother away Lol.

Tvh! Congrats on a prince. your inlaws very happy right?

Yes I like to think my ex as an ahgua for the rest of his life.

Lol.

Wow littlehamster confirmed the fiercest!

Poohy, sorry no summary. You have to catch up every post for not being here for so long. Hehehhe.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    WAHAHA so funny, littlej, on the curse. For me, regardless, as long as he cheats on me, I will curse him to have woman's genital trapped inside a man's body. Hng.

All you mommies, have you booked your confinement ladies???
    My mum will be my confinement lady...heheh.

Imperial Concubine
    Wah hahah okay will slowly catch up again...who bfps already and I havent congratulate ?

Imperial Concubine

Qinn. Thanks. you r strong girl too! Haha. Quick change thermometer. I normally put under my pillow. So once I woke up I will grab n temp. Lol.

How come everyone starting to talk about 3rd party. :/

Poohy: why you lost for so long.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    For me, if he cheats on me I might chop his brother away Lol.

Tvh! Congrats on a prince. your inlaws very happy right?
    haha not confirmed yet...hopefully can see gender by this friday...

Worthy Lady
    (Looks around) ermm, lpj = lanpajiao... :x (runs away)

LOLOLOL. Qinnn I think I'm beginning to like your LPJ better. It actually has the whole complete male sexual organs there. KKJ is only the wormy thing. Dont hide, we know it's you. Kaka.

Poohy, I think you have not't congratulate Natalie How are you lately?

Oh lpj consists of what? *innocent gleam*

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Hahahaha qinnsenne, you so cute

Erm kkj is only the dragon whereas lpj is dragon plus ball aka dragonball?!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    2 oranges 1 banana? Hehe

Wow oranges? The man must be quite uncomfortable with that... how about 2 rambutans and 1 banana?

Happen to be two of my fav fruits :P

Imperial Concubine
    Natalie also bfp? Congrats natalie!
    Ooh tvh and littlej also prince?

Me ...busy settling down back to work after my hols and see gynae etc. Waiting for af to arrive so that I can start my clomid and then prepare for iui if my eggs grow well....

Hope I get a prince also...hehehe...

Worthy Lady
    Ladies! Please find TVH's description of the dragon & dragonballs for a clearer picture of what is lpj! (hides)

Muahahahah! I'll never look at dragonball the same way again.

Dragontail - maybe littlehamster's husband's ones are orange-sized... dont play play ...

Poohy - your gynae suggested IUI?