Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wah today topics really make me laugh while on bus back from work. Poohy, maybe you dont even need to ...

Wah today topics really make me laugh while on bus back from work.

Poohy, maybe you dont even need to start your IUI and your little prince is here. Winks

Wahahha...littlehammie, do you tailor made your hubby's pants?

Prayinghard, oh that's late. You usually knock off late?

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by poohy:783688
    Natalie also bfp? Congrats natalie!
    Ooh tvh and littlej also prince?

Me ...busy settling down back to work after my hols and see gynae etc. Waiting for af to arrive so that I can start my clomid and then prepare for iui if my eggs grow well....

Hope I get a prince also...hehehe...
    Thanks thanks..on my 14th week now but ms seems to stick with me so far...

I also hope to have a boy..but then most impt is that the child is healthy ..

you going for iui?

Tonight my af-like cramps are heavy. Typical af ones. I feel I'll be missing out snakey. Told this to hubby earlier. So at least dont make him pin too much hope.

Just cleared some space in my room for my doggy's urn. Also place some of her little belongings by the side. Her ash will be sent to me tomorrow. Heart is feeling heavy.

Dragontail - there is still a horsey. Horses are Hardworking, diligent, majestic, friendly, good looking (I mean horses dont't look like hippopotamus right). Like me, I am a horse *so not shy*

Dragontail - have you thought of commissioning someone to do a painting of your doggy? Could be a real life sketchy type or more of an artsy Warhol style or perhaps oil painting layer upon layer sort. Depends on your preference. I mean, I know you can draw but she is too close to your heart so you may never finish the painting. Has the urn arrived? Cheer up, she is now happily in heaven stomping her feet and playing with her family spanning generations... And my bunny too!

Prayinghard - you just finished work?!?

Worthy Lady

Oh my goodness! The one day I was busy with work and tendering and long chats with my boss, the thread is so active with exciting stuff?!?!?!

I like the thought of lpj and kkj! Haha. Share a joke. Growing up, I'm thought to refer to my ladies parts as 'meimei'. And I call my hair clip as 'kiapkiap' coz I use it to 'kiap' my hair. One day when hubby and I first started dating, I was digging in my bag, and when he asked what I was looking for, I said "looking for my kiapkiap to kiap my hair" and he started laughing so loudly and said it was on me. So I started touching my hair and on my clothes in case that was where I had kiaped it and forgot about it. Finally he stopped laughing and said that kiapkiap is what he was taught to call the female bits. So how could I lose it in my bag if it was in my undies all this while. Lol!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Haha shez. Does kiap aso refer to the giap We had mentioned before? Winks lol

My hub no orange so big Lol his G2000. Still fits fine lol. Can't imagine if really like orange Hahaha

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehamster: O.O during bd will have very loud 'pia pia pia'? (runs before littlehamster beats me) (Ehem, if really like oranges must tailor his trousers There's a very good tailor for bespoke in Katong Shopping Centre )

prayinghard: you dont't work this late everyday right? :x Go home, relax & have a good night's sleep!

Dragontail: I'm having some cramps too, and I almost never have cramps before or during af! I'm thinking if it's indigestion or what... :x dont't forget my many many doggies too, all in heaven with her

Shez: Hope the talks with your current boss work out well! LOL! First time I heard of kiapkiap being referred to as female bits hahaha! Ok I must not laugh, cos my man is the one who used to think women menstruate once every half a year & I remembered rolling with laughter! (What, like dogs is it! OMG!) The problem with boys' schools all the way until JC hahaha! I was brought up to not mention my female bits, I'll just say 'my below there' to my mom if I needed to ask her anything :x I guess it's rather strange for modern Singapore families, but my parents are pretty staunch so that explains my hundred & one silly questions
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 29-04-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Dragontail, littlej & qinn, My working time is consider late, i always starts 12 and ends 9plus 10. My dear husband is in retail line, his working hours are even longer than mine. Unlike normal couples who can "pa tou" during weekends, we can only manage to pa tou maybe once a month if he manage to take an off day on a Sunday or I took a leave on his off day.

Imperial Concubine

yar my gynae ask me go for iui, coz 1st time i also succeed via iui...she also ask if i wanted to try ivf but i rejected this flatly..haha....although i did thought of going for ivf to solve the hassle of having another kid!

oh well prayinghard- gone....yesterday started spotting .....

natalie - your 1st kid also girl?

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster - the last time we talked about giapping after BD, i told him about our discussions, and he said wah.. kiapkiap must giap.. bwahahaha..

Qinn - it was hard telling them, but both my direct and dotted line boss understood the lure of the new place with the career advancement possibility. And when I told my direct boss (female) about me trying to concieve-ing, she also admitted that being a one-person marketing team in the region, it's going to be difficult to keep my position after 4 months of maternity. So in that sense, lucky me to leave now! Told my hubby quitting this job felt like breaking up with that very nice guy who stays in a 3room with his parents and four siblings, take mrt and did absolutely nothing wrong to be with the guy with the big bungalow and expensive car. LOL

Prayinghard - With such long hours, so means you and hubby BDs in the middle of the night? Need to rest more you know..

Poohy - i started spotting last night too... But let's work hard!

Morning everyone! It's the eve of a public holiday *yippee - jumps around*

Shez - you do sound more relieved / happier. Good for you oh gosh, did your direct boss tell you that? That is erm, a pretty selfish and not a very fair comment isn't it? Surely she can help takeover or find a backfill whilst you are gone for maternity? It is 4 months not 4 years! Oh geez.

Btw, did you know that in Japan, maternity is one year?

Hahaha I never knew the vagina had that many names!! But... A rose by any other name will still smell as sweet

Qinn - hee hee so your hubby only thinks there are only 2 chances in a year to get preggers? I was thinking of sending this lil' muffin to a boys' school and boys' school all the way to jc. - cuz that's what I did - girls' school all the way

Imperial Concubine

Shez - yeah! lets work hard! I'm now resuming my intake of vitamins after stopping for last 2 weeks! quite glad it came and i feel i'm given a new hope.haha...going to dump EPO, Red raspberry tea leaf, green tea, CW all into my tummy!

Hi gals, wah...so many good news around and eye popping posts @..@ so much catching up to do...
    So many things had happened that I didnt know what I could contribute here.

Grandma passed away...really upset that I was forbidden to visit her at the hospital when she was admitted. Relatives have no idea about my pregnancy so my dad probably have to come up with excuses for my absence. He told me not to worry even on the day she passed on. Keep having a nagging feeling that there will be gossips abound due to past experiences with the usual pesky ppl. Fortunately dad allowed me to attend & help out at the wake and little beanie very guai, didnt give me much ms during that period. Also had a chance to listen to a sermon by a sri lankan monk about mothers during a buddhist chanting session for my grandma. Really struck a chord even with my christian relatives. Funerals does bring people closer and makes people more human..more compassion less ego...

Had a scan with gynae, baby growing well. Oscar tests scheduled at 12 weeks. Really glad I chose the nuh gynae, really comfortable with her

Thats all my rants...hahaha...many blessings to mothers and mum-to-be here
    Last edited by rav3naers; 30-04-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Rav, my condolences to your grandma.

Shez, we BD in the morning most of the time before husband go to work then I will lie on bed for about half an hour plus

Worthy Lady

Rav, condolences... Be strong yeah.. little beanie needs you...

Prayinghard - I never managed to BD in the morning! Not even on weekends! hahaha..

Imperial Concubine

Rav: condolence to you..

Dragontail: hope tjings r getting better for you ya.. *big hugs*

Poohy: oh ya I think you was saying you going to iui then disappeared. . you were with nuh right? Which doc were you with?

Worthy Lady

Littlej, I am happier!! PLUS, it's not just the eve of ANY public holiday... For me, it's the eve of my 4th wedding anniversary! wahahaha

Imperial Concubine

rav- condolences to you...take care and dont think so much.

qnissim- heheh yar i disappeared for a while. I'm with singapore general hospital....

Shez- Happy anniversary!

Dragontail - hugsssss.....feeling better nowadays?

Rav - my condolences

Shez - wow... 4th annicersary

Question - which date do you all consider as wedding anniversary? I mean if ROM n customary is separated.....

Worthy Lady

Thanks Poohy and Missy10! Missy10, i can't answer that qn, coz we had solemnisation + tea ceremony + dinner all on the same day. But that's a question I have on my mind too... Is it ROM anniversary, and then yum seng anniversary!?

Rav - my condolences. Your granny is in a much happier place now and she will be smiling at you and your lil' baby from up there. Do take care.

Shez - happy wedding anniversary. you got married on labour's day?!? Any special significance?

Poohy - no green tea . That's what raffles hospital traditional chinese medicine told me before.

Missy10 - hee hee, celebrate both! Wa then you have 3 anniversaries. Dating (become couple) anniversary, rom anniversary and CustomAry anniversary.

Me and my man celebrate dating anniversary cuz we feel that is more significant. But that's just for us. Hahaha even till today, every month I will still wish him happy x years x months anniversary (sometimes I just use x months so that the number looks more impressive!).

Prayinghard - we have never bd in the morning in Singapore. maybe on holidays got morning bd but then we will go back to zzz after that. Hahaha. Me and my man are night bd-ers.

Worthy Lady
    Rav: my condolences to you & your family, please take good care of yourself. (Hugs)

Worthy Lady
    littlej: lol he must not be thinking that deeply into the topic of birds & bees yet (not to mention baby-making) when he's had that women only bleed twice a year thing in his head lol oh! I was from girls school all the way too until jc! Aiyo maybe you're my sista! (In school we call each other 姐姐妹妹 - struck any chord? ) Another clue: my school is near where you see your traditional chinese medicine

prayinghard: I like morning bd! But dont't get to so much cos hubby is the type must sleep until last min on the dot one haha!

Hehe today's topic is anniversary? I celebrate both dating day & wedding anniversary my rom, tea ceremony, customary also on same day.

Shez: happy anniversary to you & your dearest hubby!