Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlej and Qinn, thanks! When we got married, hubby was working in China. I always knew I wanted to be ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlej and Qinn, thanks! When we got married, hubby was working in China. I always knew I wanted to be married on a public holiday that's fixed every year so no need to take leave! And just nice, labour day is also public holiday in China! hahaha..

Actually, we celebrate 3 anniversaries! Dating anniversary, day that he proposed anniversary and wedding anniversary! hahaha..

Worthy Lady

@Rav - deepest condolences... stay strong and take care..

@Shez - happy anniversary and eternity together

@poohy - when are you going for iui? and which gyn? i did my first iui last month with 2 eggs but didnt strike. I just changed gyn and he asked me to do laparoscopy to get to the root cause....

Looking forward to Labour Day tomorrow!! Can sleep in!

Qinn - what color badge are you? hee hee, I now expect a "大姐姐,早安"every morning

Qinn qinn - what did the doc say? Have you seen him?!?

Imperial Concubine

littlej- ohhhhh green tea no good for trying to concieve? I thought it helps.opps

glittery- if everything goes well, should be in 2 weeks' time when I o-ed? seeing Dr Yu SL. oh i also did IUI last year but didnt strike- gynae say hubby's soldiers too low so maybe didnt strike. So this time i ask hubby to get his soldiers ready with the vitamins and some exercise!

Glittery star - have you done a hsg before? Laprascopy is a major surgery - I mean major as in need ga etc right?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

green tea can help produce ewcm...but poohy, since you already taking epo and raspberry tea, there's no need for green tea...after all, green tea has caffeine....dont't overload your body....having too much of a good thing isn't necessarily going to do you good...

Imperial Concubine

tvh- thanks for the advise! shall stop the green tea then.hehehehe...yar overdose no good.

Worthy Lady
    I think i no hope this month . I see spotting a bit ...
    Menses suppose to due 4 days later

Worthy Lady
    Shez: my man never propose , so irritating! :x

littlej: 大姐姐,午安!lol I'm green badge, but I wanted the blue badge so badly lol! Or I'll settle for red badge...anything but green cos I dont like green nia I'm seeing the doc at 4pm! Can't wait!! Wish me luck! :x

poohy: good luck for your upcoming iui, for now just relax & be positive!

Worthy Lady
    Gabrielle: it could be implantation spotting!

Worthy Lady

@littlej - not done a hsg before. I will see the gyn next week when he returns from his hols. i will ask him about HSG... he said do lapa and cos i m not very young and he can repair my tubes if they are messed up.. i think i am also very kan chiong to see if there is something wrong with me or not...

@poohy - my hus little soldiers are apparently very good... both gyn who saw his sperm analysis got good things to say... he takes Menevit for the last few months. I cant find it in SG. I got the first bottle in Australia and i ordered the 90 caps subsequently online. Will do another order soon cos it's running out.

Menevit 90 Capsules - Chemist Warehouse

@glitterystar - which gynae are you seeing? Well, I'm turning 35 (I think I'm older than you right?) and I did a HSG first (to see if tubes are 'cleared'). I know there are gynaes who will ask you to go do laprascopy without HSG... but my first gynae has told me it's better to do HSG first to first determine if there's a problem.. then progress to laprascopy if needed. Essentially if can avoid doing op then avoid.

@qinn - Eh, how old are you? i dont't recall seeing a green badge . Hahahah I'm orange badge.

@poohy - let us know how your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:783864
    Rav - my condolences. Your granny is in a much happier place now and she will be smiling at you and your lil' baby from up there. Do take care.

Shez - happy wedding anniversary. you got married on labour's day?!? Any special significance?

Poohy - no green tea . That's what raffles hospital traditional chinese medicine told me before.

Missy10 - hee hee, celebrate both! Wa then you have 3 anniversaries. Dating (become couple) anniversary, rom anniversary and CustomAry anniversary.

Me and my man celebrate dating anniversary cuz we feel that is more significant. But that's just for us. Hahaha even till today, every month I will still wish him happy x years x months anniversary (sometimes I just use x months so that the number looks more impressive!).

Prayinghard - we have never bd in the morning in Singapore. maybe on holidays got morning bd but then we will go back to zzz after that. Hahaha. Me and my man are night bd-ers.
    Little - my ROM date is also the day he admitted that he had feeling for me.....hahaha as in pak tok date.... only wondering which date to celebrate, but to hubby the ROM had more meaning... to him customary is for show only

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:783912
    green tea can help produce ewcm...but poohy, since you already taking epo and raspberry tea, there's no need for green tea...after all, green tea has caffeine....dont't overload your body....having too much of a good thing isn't necessarily going to do you good...
    I read somewhere that green tea takes away folic acid (if you are taking) so no no no green tea during trying to concieve,

Must 忍

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Glitterystar, I agree with Littlej... better to do a HSG test before doing a lap. After all, without HSG, you can't be sure if it is indeed your tubes that have a problem...what if there is no major problem and can be solved easily by medication? And they say HSG test can sometimes help to dislodge small particles and help clear the tubes. My previous gynae also said after HSG, you will be very fertile for at least the next 3 months cos it helps to flush the tubes, so the egg has a smoother journey down the tubes.

Perhaps you want to seek a second opinion from another gynae? Always do a test before going for op....I dont't know why gynaes can advise a surgery right away without first ascertaining the facts of the matter.

Glitterystar, hsg can also be done during lap. that's what I did. but other than hsg there isn't really a way to see if the tubes are blocked even during lap

Thanks all doing okay. No worries...ladies , just take everything in moderation unless specific instructions from your traditional chinese medicine.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

anyone ate mutton soup before.? i suspect ever since i ate the muttom soup last week, keep constipation 4-5 days ( 2days to toilet once) .. i suspect too heaty or issit i ate less fibre?

Oh ya. I did hsg then tio jackpot that same month.

Littlehamster - drink prune juice.. I always constipation. Prune juice is my savior. I dont't particularly like mutton so dont't know if mutton soup is heaty or not

First time using OPK, is that considered faint line??

CD13, no CM, but lower abdomen quite tight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130430_184057.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	103424  

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    anyone ate mutton soup before.? i suspect ever since i ate the muttom soup last week, keep constipation 4-5 days ( 2days to toilet once) .. i suspect too heaty or issit i ate less fibre?
    Mutton soup is very heaty ..so must drink more water...

Thanks girls for the concerns. I have just received my doggy's urn. Have just settled it down at a little corner dedicated to her. Gonna knit a place mat for her urn. I feel more at ease now that this has been returned to me....

littlej, yes I will be doing a painting of her to be placed at her urn. Funny that I've never painted her when she was still around.

missy10, my OPK looked like that 4-5 days before it got dark. So you can start OPK twice a day maybe from tomorrow or Thur.

rav, my deepest condolences. Like everyone shared here, she's at a better place. She is resting in peace. Sayang your baby that he/she did you proud for being so cooperative during the period. And I'm glad to hear the scan went well.

As for the anniversary topic here today, my ROM and wedding dinner were on the same day. But I dont really think it's that big (actually my perfect wedding is we go sign the paper and away we fly off for a month's honeymoon. I dont really care about the dinner and ra ra l.a. My hubby is the only son. So no choice). To me, the first day we met seems more significant. The first day we met we strike out very well.... never really like started from friends or what. So we decided to take that day as our very significant anniversary date. And I hate Valentine's Day. Ha.

Worthy Lady

Was having lunch with my ex-colleague who is in her 40s and she told me her twin sis is pregnant. Think as long as have AF, will have chance. So ladies gambette!!

On the flip side, when will the stork come knocking.

I going for a short trip on thursday to relax and BD. *Finger cross*