Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by TVH:784314 Missy10, what kind of pain are you experiencing? I do notice I feel uncomfortable if I'm ...

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:784314
    Missy10, what kind of pain are you experiencing? I do notice I feel uncomfortable if I'm on top with my back straight...but if i bend forward a little, it's ok...could be the kkj angle problem....try adjusting your position?
    TVH - no only this morning i experienced the discomfort when Im on top, i dont feel the discomfort last night BD, was wondering is it I BD too much.... hahaahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    TVH - no only this morning i experienced the discomfort when Im on top, i dont feel the discomfort last night BD, was wondering is it I BD too much.... hahaahahahahaha
    i prefer night. but so sad. in dry spell. wonder if its due to me wearing tight pants

i did a stupid thing by taking my supps together. now i feel like puking all of them out. i keep doing silly things. no wonder i am still not preggers.

Dragontail i forgot to say i saw your post. i am an animal lover. i understand how our pets are like our children to us. she's gonna so bless you with a lovely child.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlej: nuh never return any scan or report to me . N I remembering asking them to help me test my blood type . End up also no give me my results. N im too lazy to go ask for it already. . I think govt subsidie is like that .

Missy10: woo I also will feel pain in some position. I saw before online is due to uterus position sort of thing.

Quincy: aiyo what supplement you take? you mix western n chonese?

Worthy Lady

littlej: not me but so cute right! Saw it posted at the Alumnae (I think), and the lil' pinafore too cute! (I should just buy two and let my future daughters wear them lol) Yeah, anniversary - missed it cos I'm overseas, but so fast 80 years already! (this year funfair over already?) Thing are very different now, or so i heard - very academic focused, & without 校长 its just not gonna be the same. I almost didn't get to spend my secondary years there - dad intended to whisk me off to another girls' school after PSLE, but I insisted on staying! I'm so glad I did All the more since I've found out recently that the other girls' school isn't considered a full school, so if I studied at the secondary section, my daughters wouldn't be eligible to apply under old girls phase (I keep telling my dad, see I'm so smart! ) My hubby spent full 11 years at his school - 1 year for pre-primary lol He has similar experience of almost jumping school (another boys school offered a select group of athletics boys that they need to score only 250 to be accepted & of cos on the condition that they continue to compete for the school team) but he didn't go also Nowadays competition is tougher than our days - I gathered as much from my peers and colleagues, so frightening to hear that dragon babies born last year is already put on waiting list for Etonhouse! :x Oh, 大姐姐 you know of the fundraising? (As to my many childhood accidents, ermm I'm really accident-prone... :x Doesn't stop me from being sunnily happy everyday though )

BTW Dr Chew told us this week can bd, next week cannot :x praying for a bfp! But just dont't feel it's gonna come so quick...

quincy: Yes, ouch!!! I also dont't know why I just can't take any pain down there haha... :x oh! I cannot stand those pretty but awfully painful killer heels too! And dont't say that yah, dear? You're not silly, nor have you done silly things - I always take all my supps together too :x If it's like too much at one go, maybe next time you space them out a bit?

Missy10: bd at night & following morning??? You are so active! I've never tried the on top position so I can't advise... (actually anything bd-related I can't advise one, super noob here... :x)
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 02-05-2013 at 04:28 AM.

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: hey hey! How are you already? 4-5 dpo already? Jiayou!

Worthy Lady
    Just wanna yell it out here, seeing as I need to be up early morning to prepare for a long day at work & it's almost 4 & I'm still not in bed - I really love my most fav person in the world for keeping everyone up in her trivial world of petty fights with her darling husband! Pardon me, ladies, I shall sing a hymn to calm my irritation before going to bed. Good night!

gnissim23: i just took royal jelly and epo together. well not exactly together just one after the other.

qinnnsenne: oh i rant at times too. my father in law is a quarrelsome person. i live with my in laws too btw. past few days i was also woken up at like 5? because my father in law quarreling with my brother in law over use of toilet.

personally i am quite open. they r both guys. brother in law is having morning shower. he can always let him in. like my sis jams up the toilet i also ask her to let me in. me and my sis have seen everything of each other

well my father in law can use ours cuz i'm sleeping in master bedroom with hubby. but he better not because his pee is so pungent ! he seldom tk plain water. he takes coke zero because he says he got diabetes. faint~
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quincy, maybe you can spread out your supps? Here's what I did. Royal jelly is best taken on an empty stomach, so take royal jelly first thing in the morning. I take active Manuka honey too so i usually take one tablespoon of honey first then pop down a royal jelly. This is to up your sugar level after a night's sleep.

Make your way to work, once in office, half an hr after breakfast, take your EPO. about an hour after lunch, take multi vit. Dont take your supps on empty stomach nor immediately after eating. you will feel very queasy.

It might seem abit hard to follow at first but I think it is better for your body to absorb this way. It is always convenient to pop everything at one go but your body might react adversely to the sudden supplement overload so it thinks of ways to purge from your body. When you spread out, you give your body time to absorb the supplements one by one.
    Last edited by TVH; 02-05-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

Good morning everyone! Well, 4th wedding anniversary was so non-eventful! - AF decided to pop its head one day late, so CD1 was yesterday, and I had diarrhoea! Poor hubby had to copy with my tantrums and me taking a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. haha.. But he cooked steak for me - that's my most blissful moment.

Missy10, those booties are downright cute!

Littlej - are you any closer to making your mind on your gynae?

Qinn - poor you! Guess they dont't realise that they are keeping everyone up! How about buying them something small like a bag of sweet mango or sweets, pop in a card and say something like marriage is supposed to be sweet and loving. But sometimes, you will bite into something sour. Hope that you guys get your sweetness again soon... Cause I really need my sleep... hahaha. Hopefully they know how to read between the lines, cause it means "Shut the f*** up. You are disturbing our beauty sleep!"

Quincy - dont't be so hard on yourself! Not being preggers yet is not any fault of ours.. So dont't think it's cause you did something stupid.

AND it's FRIDAY tomorrow! woohoo!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Morning Ladies, CD15 today.....

2nd poas last night was lighter than the first test...
    Had this real transparent discharge when I pee last evening, only when i wipe then got discharge, afterall i still feel dry.....

WOndering was it hubby's dead armies.....

Worthy Lady

hi guys... usually how long does spotting last ... mine spotting since 2-3 days... and still ... continu-ing. Sian... AF also never come .

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle86:784443
    hi guys... usually how long does spotting last ... mine spotting since 2-3 days... and still ... continu-ing. Sian... AF also never come .
    Oh could it be implantation? If after one week AF still not here, you should whip out that hpt!

Imperial Concubine

gabrielle- have you tested? sounds good!

qinn- 4am and you're not asleep yet???? how to work today?

by way, for those already bfp- what supplements do you take? Is royal jelly good? currently taking CW, EPO and red raspberry tea leaf....and also my Clomid.

Good morning ladies! Feels like a Monday boy.

Havent been quite catching up here. Me bad. Hope everyone is feeling “lighter” that it’s just 2 day work week. ~Positive thinking.~ . Oh and I just realized that 4th week of May also has a PH. This is nice or what?

I just came back office from Tian Hou Shen Mu’s birthday. I’m a thief today because I stole 2 red eggs :P

(Sorry if I missed out anyone’s post here…I’ll slowly catch up) Quincy, yeah…life’s a cycle. We see life comes, we see life goes. Of loved ones; be it in its highest form or furry pets. I still miss my sweet doggy. Bought her a big bouquet of yellow roses yesterday, for welcoming her ashes home. And I’m definitely feeling better. Thanks.

I couldn’t sleep last night too! Such a pain doing the tossing whole night. I slept at 3ish finally but woke up every hour. What’s wrong?!

Missy10, I want a gal baby looking at those sweet booties!

Littlej, are you going to toss a coin and decide a gynae soon?

Imperial Concubine

Hi everybody!

Qinn: yeap. In my 6dpo I suppose (according to FF I count after the cross line.) But feel normal lol. Recenelt keep kena drag for japanese food. So you know. How could I miss my sashimi. Lol! So just popping it in my tummy. How about you? Have you O yet? What your gynae says on your yesterday visit?

Btw tomorrow im going to pray for the MC.. for ladies who have similar case as me n want to pray its the next 3 days to pray at certain temple..

Dragontail: where is tian hou shen mu temple? I only go before toa payoh shaolin temple for sheng mu niang niang.

Littlej: when is your week 20? Ask your hubby decide for you haha.

Gabrielle: spot for so mamy days? When is your expected af? Normally my traditional chinese medicine will say spot 1 day or so nia. I did spot for few days before as well. But my spot is like mkre on brown discharge. Like what shez says sometime cld be implantatiin but nornally implantation should be abit only. So is your spotting brown or red? :/ brown cld be old blood.

gnissim, the event is just beside her temple, which is at Sin Ming Drive. (or Road? Always get confused. Near Comfort Delgro). Not sure of the TPY one though.

Worthy Lady

Was supposed to BD last night so that my hus can submit his sperm for incubation for 3 days this Sat but had a big quarrel with him last night over his new job start date. sigh... Anyway, got it sorted out just now...

@LittleJ, TVH and Qinnsenne - ya i will ask my traditional chinese medicine doc for 2nd opinion this weekend and sees what she says.

@LittleJ - Must be hard having to choose between 2 of your gyn esp if they are just as good and gentle.

@ Missy10 - I experience some pain sometimes when i am on top depending on which part of the cycle i m in so i guess it's normal.

@Dragontail - have you thought of adopting another dog? i am also looking forward to the Vesek Day public hol on 24 May Fri. Long weekend. Woohoo! June and July have no public holidays

@pinklolitapop - so lucky to be working at home. Own time own target. Very few companies in Singapore offer such arrangement unless it's the big MNCs. Even Yahoo! now takes back this work arrangement.

hahaha Dragontail: throw coin to choose gynae. good one.

littlej: pardon me but both your doctors seem pretty old. sorry for my age discrimination here. when i see real senior doctors, i tend to imagine that the things he can perform might have a limit due to his age. how about a 3rd doctor? hehe.

about pets, i have a naughty girl at my maiden home too. as mentioned before, a pet kitty. i have also thought of getting another kitty should she pass on.
    because i just love kitties. hubby is considering a kitty for me for our coming new home. so touched that he wants to consider. but he is not fond of animals especially when they tend to bite and scratch. i tend to consider a little for him too. :/
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

glitterystar, maybe tonight you will get make-up sex? *wink*. Actually now that I'm recalling, I almost dont remember how make up sex feels like anymore. Me and my hubby seldom have big fights anymore (ya, we are a boring couple). Even if I'm unhappy with him, I just let it out on the spot and he will just keep quiet. Want to instigate quarrel also difficult. I kinda miss make up sex l.e.h.

I still melt when seeing dogs and although I've said I never wanted a dog again, I feel my heart eventually will have a space for one in due time. I'm staying with my inlaws and I'm really grateful that they have accepted my dog too, when I married into their family. My father in law is an animal lover but my mother in law and sister In law arent that openly affectionate. However, the two women still loved my dog and took care of her, since she is considered part of the family too. I didnt inform any of my inlaws about the decision to put my dog down. I went ahead without telling because I didnt want them to feel sad for a few days... like you know, knowing someone is sure to depart the next day and it's painful to have to manage that. I went through before and I know it's never easy to say goodbye. My hubby called my mother in law when we were at the vet to inform her of our action and my mother in law cried over the phone. When we were home, we didnt talk about this matter. 2 days later, I felt I needed to give a closure to my inlaws about my dog. I talked to my mother in law about why I had to make that decision. Told her I'm sorry I had to do that because I know it wont be easy for everyone in the family to witness my dog go. And that I did bid farewell to my dog on behalf of everyone. Explained to her how was the departure process like at the vet, etc. I cried while saying these to her, and so did she. But at least I feel it was a closure and I thanked her for loving my poochy too.

She shared that it is why she never wants a pet because she will have heavy attachment and if anything happens to the pet, she will be very sad. Therefore, even if my heart is ready, I wont have another dog so long as I'm living with my inlaws. I'll see about it when my hubby and I have our own apartment in 2 years time.

Female Attendant

Dragontail: Hi, I am new here.. can check with you the temple event you went today is it near the bishan prawning that road? thanks..

Yes, have replied your PM ashley

Quincy, I also love cats. Did ask hubby can we have a cat (and dog too? ) next time. He says no. Argh. But he still loves playing with kitties. We have a few resident cats around and we always stop and play with them.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: they have red eggs all day? Go there pray to her then give donation then take red eggs?

Littlehammie, there are 2 sections of eggs. One is "sold" (donation) by the temple. And another returned by mummies who popped and are back to 还.

I listen to my mother in law...so I do that. As in dont take from the temple direct. But "steal" from returning mummies.

There is some praying procedure. The aunties at the temple will teach you. You can buy the praying items there. Not sure what time it ends today though. Today is the God's actual birthday. I was there early 8plus and I witnessed lion dance and some other ceremony.

Worthy Lady
    For Dragontail, & fellow kitty lovers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120505_150745.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	103514