Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 30 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; erm Dr Su's explanation is in case there is implantation, doing vigorous exercise might dislodge the fertilised egg from the ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

erm Dr Su's explanation is in case there is implantation, doing vigorous exercise might dislodge the fertilised egg from the uterus...sometimes traditional chinese medicine quite a bit of ridiculous reasons, but what to do, since I already paid money to see her, I must take the advice. But I suppose all traditional chinese medicine docs will tell you to be gentle during trying to concieve...

Ya I realise many Dr Su's followers here...haha...

faithmummy, ya she told me to briskwalk too and get some sun. Wow 12 storeys!!! You are really hardcore!!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    erm Dr Su's explanation is in case there is implantation, doing vigorous exercise might dislodge the fertilised egg from the uterus...sometimes traditional chinese medicine quite a bit of ridiculous reasons, but what to do, since I already paid money to see her, I must take the advice. But I suppose all traditional chinese medicine docs will tell you to be gentle during trying to concieve...

Ya I realise many Dr Su's followers here...haha...

faithmummy, ya she told me to briskwalk too and get some sun. Wow 12 storeys!!! You are really hardcore!!
    TVH

haha because i scared the morning walk not enough, so i climb too.
    but after Ovulation i stop climbing because scared affect implantation.
    i realise that traditional chinese medicine and Western really have different teaching... western doc will tell you to continue your activities

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya Dr Su told me to avoid cold drinks but one of my friend's gynae told her (when she asked if she should avoid cold water totally), he answered her..."If you cannot drink cold water, means you cannot be in aircon room becos then you will be breathing in cold air right???"

But I'm really more inclined towards traditional chinese medicine practices becos I dont't think it will do us any good taking western meds long term...so much chemicals in them...

Imperial Concubine
    Oh Tvh also see Dr su! I'm going tomorrow night supposed to go on sat but my daughter was tired and couldn't make it for afternoon.

tomorrow shall ask Dr su what to take to get cm! But guess she will give me med to let af comes.

Haha poohy, dont give up hope yet. Let Dr Su read your pulse and see how .

I've no problem with spotting EWCM. Just feel "wasted" I didnt release an egg when my EWCM was like flowing volcano (ok exaggerating) this month.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Haha poohy, dont give up hope yet. Let Dr Su read your pulse and see how .

I've no problem with spotting EWCM. Just feel "wasted" I didnt release an egg when my EWCM was like flowing volcano (ok exaggerating) this month.
    Dragontail

maybe you did ovulate just that OPKS didn't detect

i read that sometimes LH Surge come at certain timing, and few hours later it will be gone
    maybe by the timing you test , it is gone.. but it does not mean there is no surge, so perhaps you did ovulate....

I seem to have no fate with OPK-ing so I rely on BBT. Progesterone is the one that gives you a temp spike right after you O-ed. I've no temp shift this cycle so meaning no progesterone is being produced, ie no O. And my pms cramps are quite something so far this month! I already feel the hots for AF. I hope tomorrow it will come! Quick come quick finish.

Worthy Lady

Hi all, I am here to share my exp...me and my hubby married since 2006 but childless...both of us went for check up and all are normal.

i tried out all methods and finally got my hubby to took few supplements and I finally managed to conceive and now in my 9 weeks preggie.

fyi- I am 45 my hubby is 47.
    Last edited by lovingbaby; 20-01-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Worthy Lady

Until I forced by hubby to take the following supplements and tried BD during my O period.

For him
    GNC Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500
    GNC Mega MenŽ
    GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil + Co Q-10

for me
    GNC prenatal vit

Infact I copied the content from the exp pre seed as I find it too exp.
    too my surprised, after 6mths of trying after taking all these, I am very delighted and thanks god that I am finally pregnant.

You guys can try these can post your feedback few mths later.

for me, I never try traditional chinese medicine before, always wanted to try the tong Ji traditional chinese medicine but the queue is horrible and I am unable to wait for 4-5 hours.
    Last edited by lovingbaby; 20-01-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Hey TVH didn't know you are seeing Dr Su too actually I have been quite a bad patient cos I continue going for my dance and aerobics classes even though she advised not to. But I try to do only toning and minimize jumping. I even do kigels when others are doing their abdominal crunches. Guess Dr Su has her concerns if we continue with our vigorous exercises.. You can do brisk walking instead of running after your ovulation till your af comes (which I hope it doesn't ).

Hello!

Stupid question - do you think getting all these stuff may "interfere" with existing "qi"? Y'know as in I think our place right now is quite good (whilst we never see fengshui before). Rose quartz sounds quite good and I dont't mind getting but will it "interfere" if not placed in right position? Sorry if this is a dumb question I am completely clueless about fengshui.

If good - I will get the egg when I am back from my trips! Hahah just before the next cycle - I can position this as "decorating the room" instead of "yet another bd way" (cuz I am supposed to take it easy next cycle as promised!)

Where is kangli?

@dragontail - cute video! Hahaha so far my egg is not being "courted" - darn!

Is dr Su the one at bukit batok?

@Tvh - Ya I have not't gone for body combat classes for 2 months. Now my exercise regime comprises Walking my dog every morning for 30min(unless rain) and three times weekly of walking on the threadmill for 30min plus toning. Boring I know!

Actually I thought can swim?!?

My inlaws engaged a fengshui master for the house about a year ago. Now every room in the house has a lucky object. I cant remember which part is the most "wang" spot. For our bedroom, a "Long Gui" (translated to "dragon tortoise") is sitted at a specific spot, facing south. It is supposed to bring good career luck to my hubby. We may feed the Long Gui with golden coins ($1 coins) and sometimes we even talk to it. My hubby holds the most heavy weight role in this family in terms of fengshui. So if he is "good", all things will fall well with the rest of the members. Master also said we could also place another lucky charm in the balcony as that's my spot! For baby luck and it could help me have a boy

The one and only problem with the house is the toilet location. It shouldnt be there in fengshui terms. But of course there's no way we can shift the toilet in the house! So the best way is to make the toilet "disappear" by alterating the door. The door has been changed to one with mirror so that when it is closed, all you see is images but you dont "see" the toilet.

More than often, somehow naturally we dont like to face toilet doors within the house. This is also true in shopping malls. They are always tucked at some corners of the malls. But for some malls which do not have that many secluded corners, one way to "break the spell" is to have shoppers turning 3x before they actually see the toilet. Just think of Capitaland malls' toilets and you know what I mean. I also bump into few malls which are designed like that but I cant recall off my head.

Hmmm so far I dont see any problem with my inlaw family before or after fengshui. I mean everyone has been living in harmony; health and workwise I feel we are all quite blessed.

I guess fengshui is very in depth and works differently for everyone. Most things we can self-help but there must be a reason why fengshui masters are here to stay for a long time

Our new pad will be ready in years and hubby suggest s to engage fengshui too. But I told him I prefer not because I just prefer it "naturally". Somehow that goes back to what diorly has posted earlier. Do everything with a true kind heart and everything else will come in place. Just my own personal thoughts
    Last edited by Dragontail; 21-01-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Imperial Concubine

littlej - yar Dr Su at BUkit Batok.

Dragontail - you got insomnia? Still can reply in wee morning! Must sleep more ....

Oh af af - wherefore art thou are you!

I purposely scheduled my flight (going for a biz tip) later his afternoon on the basis that if af arrives I can chiong to the gynae before airport. but af is not here! (gynae told me to see him within first 5 days of af). I had aching legs and cramps feel very "heavy" down there yesterday - all signs of af approaching.. Had severe cramping at 6am and even woke up to put on a pad just in case! And my bbt is playing tricks with me:
    3 days ago: 36.2
    2 days ago: 36.5
    1 days ago: 36.58
    today: 36.59

Confused.

Ya couldnt sleep!! Last night is the first night my hubby not sharing bed with me. Gone for reservist. And I wont see him for 13days

So this morning I couldnt do BBT as the sleep was disturbed.

Im having pms diarrhea now. Quick come!

Do you mean you have to see dr wu, littlej?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Lovingbaby, I used to take GNC prenatal vit too until I read that the iron content is too high and that could interfere with conception. Then I switched to Blackmore Conceive well Gold. The contents of the tabs look good as it contains fish oil and co q10 which many multi nor prenatal vits have. Then now, I am just taking supps prescribed from my gynae which just has vit C, Vit D, vit B12, folate and co q10. Just my first month taking and I do hope that it will work.

Hey dragontail - oh that is so sweet of you. I sleep likes Pig whether dear is around or not (unless cramps).

See gynae... I planned to see dr wu on Thursday before I fly off again at night (this time for personal vacation). So my grand plans were see gynae today and dr wu on Thursday. Sigh. If af comes during my work trip then I will chiong both gynae and dr wu on Thursday I guess.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Little j: your temp is increasing! good luck

Btw I dont't think the crystal egg will hinder anything . maybe it will boost the traditional chinese medicine or your other supplement to heal yourself faster that kind of stuffs: )

Imperial Concubine

littlej - i also want to sing the same song as you! 'where is AF, where is AF'! But yar, your temp is rising!
    I also had AF cramp 1 week ago, thinking that AF sure coming , plus got diarrhea.......1 week gone, AF still missing..

Dragontail - no wonder you got insomnia.....try to sleep better tonight. you cannot get insomnia for next 13 days! wait your hubby come back and found a panda bear on his bed! heh.

Hi everyone.

I'm taking the GNC multi-vits prenatal.. Oh no oh no.. is it not good? Anyway, when I see my gynae this month - I'll be bringing along all my vits for him to evaluate. I'll keep you folks updated.

@littlehamster - - I wish it was success this month. But I know AF is coming. The signs are all here and most obvious is I feel super 'bloated' "down there".. Now just waiting for the grand dame AF's arrival. So I dont't know why my BBT is increasing. Weird body I have. Hmm - ok I will pop by Nex when I'm back I guess.

@poohy - Go see doc!!! You may have a success story!!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I've got a question. Do you all feel any symptoms of ovulation?

@TVH - To answer your question - I dont't! Mine is based on facts like BBT and OPK. I tried to be more 'deep deep' and feel ovulation pain or more 'in the mood for love / BD' and track CM but somehow I can't seem to feel anything - and my CM tracking - well I wish I have an expert beside me to tell me - yes this is it!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Haha littlej, ya I wish I have someone there to tell me yes this is it, do it today and you will hit jackpot! So difficult to pinpoint ovulation. Some girls experience sore boobs or mid cycle bleeding that indicates ovulation, so I was trying to see how common are such ovu symptoms or I am just the weirdo who doesn't feel anything

Imperial Concubine

I'm going to see Dr Su this evening. Wonder if traditional chinese medicine can detect whether i'm preggy (if i am) or I need to go western doc to check....hmmmmm.....
    Adrenalin likes this.