Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Qinnn is that lovely yours?? So cute. Girl? I like to show you my fav resident cat. She is a ...

Qinnn is that lovely yours?? So cute. Girl?

I like to show you my fav resident cat. She is a very affectionate feline. Always happy to see me and hubby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130309_143808.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	103523  
    littlehamster likes this.

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: Yes he's mine that is his most fav spot for daydreaming in the house lol (at my maiden home) oooh your fav resident cat has pretty eyelined eyes!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

welcome ashleykylie

Dragontail <3

qinnnsenne aww...yours?

oh~~~ bzbzbz day~~
    ashleykylie likes this.

Awww it's a he. What is his name, qinnn? How old is he? Does he catch mouse?

Worthy Lady
    Quincy: yeap yeap he's mine 2 years old, and I picked him up on a rainy day on my walk back home - in a paper carton, all drenched & then, he was just a small kitty! (Most of my pets are strays & abandoned...:x)

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: he's 2 years old I wanted to call him Taro, but he seems to like Sam better so now he's just plain ol' Sam hehe I've traps for rats! (Eww Yeah I know, yucky rats - luckily they're far & few) he does attempt to chase down lizards & paw on cockroaches though... most times though, he's happily curled up & sleeping! :x
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 02-05-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Hubby love dogs, but we both had an agreement that we will baby instead of pets, cos we dont really have passions for pets..... and also only 2 of us in the house, nobody to take care of the pet....

Worthy Lady
    Hi guys again.... my spotting over cos it became menses. Sigh. Came very early this month.

Just called to make appt for HSG. Please tell me more about it. Izit painful ? My appt is scheduled on my fertile week which is 2 week later. Does it mean that im out this month and also next month???

Qinnn, I was renting a landed place 5years ago and omg everyday I was faced with pests. Yes rats were the biggest destroyers. I had enough when they sneaked into the motor of my car and chewed away the wires. They even peed and pooed there. What the hell. My dogs (I had 2 dogs then) were immune to rats -_-. That was when I wished I had a cat too. But my dogs dont play with cats. Bleh. Do you get centipedes at your residence too? I almost fainted everytime i saw one then.

Gab, jiayou again after your HSG!

Worthy Lady

Dragontail: Speaking of pests in a landed... :x I've had the bloody rodents -my dad used to slide the divider to the kitchen close once we spotted this disgusting, sneakily fast pest flashing past our eyes (usually in the kitchen, for obvious reasons), and bludgeoned it to death with a DIY wooden rat-beater :x Other times, we'll just set a trap & my dad would drown these icky pest in a pail of water :x And centipedes, especially after a rainy day... & the more harmless millipedes... & on one occasion, a huge hairy spider in the maid's toilet :x (palm-sized, no kidding) Surprisingly, my dogs had been far greater guards against these pests than my cats! (I've had 3 so far) There was once when my previous doggie bit on a toad (another pest), and was frothing by the time I saw her in the garden! (She helped herself to grass, and after vomiting a few times rebounded to full health the following day lol) That being said, I'm lucky to not find snakes... :x I've heard of termites horror story too among some of my friends :x With regular pest control, the situation is quite manageable actually

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

anyone want go the temple and pray together? hehe (i mean today after work)

Qinnn, oh these creepy crawlies are nasty!! But not as bad as my left side neighbour then. Ha!

Saw red. Here I come horsey. I can go for my holiday in June now

Worthy Lady

Dragontail: Your left side neighbour was a fav with the pests? lol (ehem, neighbours can be absolute pests too...) Jiayou for horsey! If I see the witch next Saturday, I'll be joining you & Gabrielle on the horsey mummies club

Gabrielle: 12 new chances for a lil' horsey

Worthy Lady

@Dagrontail and Qinn - I didnt know there are so much pests when living in landed... i still want to retire and stay in landed next time.. maybe i should change my plans... haha. i hate inserts and pests...

@Dagrontail - Maybe your holiday in June will bring in some good news. Jiayou!

@Gab - Let us know how your HSG go. i am a bit out of steam now... maybe 2 or 3 more cycles before HSG or lapa.

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    Quincy: yeap yeap he's mine 2 years old, and I picked him up on a rainy day on my walk back home - in a paper carton, all drenched & then, he was just a small kitty! (Most of my pets are strays & abandoned...:x)
    awwww... must be so sweet
    he must be more boring now that he's grown.
    like my naughty girl. in chinese what they call "hang up and sell"
    sorry to be flooded about pets. just nice me n hubby we discussing about pets these few days.
    my hubby likes rodents. i am not really a fan of the rodent family because i find that they are not as expressive as dogs and cats in terms of facial expressions.
    sorry to all rodent fans here

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Qinn your cat is a singapura Kitty? My friend has one he called her Tiger lol. He said tiger young that time used to hunt lizards roaches n snakes n other stuffs n place them behind the common toilet bowl. It's their way to gratitude to owners for taking Good care

Worthy Lady

@Quincy - I also wanted to buy a dog but it's my hus who didnt want.. he is concerned that nobody will take it out for walks cos both of us work very late... and our current place is a bit small to have a dog....
    I used to have hamsters (domestic and dwarf). They are easy to maintain and they are nocturnal pets so they are active when i come back from work.. just that the domestic hamsters urine can be very pungent.. haha.

Worthy Lady

Glitterystar: I think it depends on which area your landed is at -if it's surrounded by forest/nature reserve then definitely pests will be an issue, but the space, the garden, a lap pool! And the butterflies in the garden You can sun practically anything - from king-sized quilts to curtains. My family plants veggies in the garden - long beans, 番薯叶, rambutan tree & papaya lol With a fair bit of maintenance, pests can be controlled - it's like paying maintenance for condo, but depending on where the condo is, maintenance can be very high too. Maybe cos I've been living so close to ground for as long as I can remember, I'm terrified of heights... :x

Hey Gabrielle - hsg should be scheduled 2 to 4 days after af - cd 8 to 11. Not right smack during your fertile period?!?

Why:
    1: my doc said so - when I scheduled my hsg.
    2: why waste one cycle!!? (My personal opinion)
    3: When i did my hsg at glen e, the nurse who did my registration asked if I had sex before this appt etc. I asked why and she said no sex before hsg otherwise the doc will not do it for you in case there is a chance you are preggers. So if you scheduled hsg in the middle of your cycle, you can't bd at all after your af ends?!?

As to how hsg is like, tvh and I talked about it a few days ago, you can scroll back for our feedback

Hope this helps.

Argh / I am having a superbly busy day!!! Will reply to rest later!!!

just for laughs

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	103572  

Worthy Lady
    littlehamster: you've a keen eyesight your friend called her Tiger cos of the stripes? Lol oh no, my Sam does paw on cockroaches & lizards occasionally, but he'll leave the mangled pests around! The only thing he hides is his poo! hahaha...

I have got a 2 thick line!!!!!! Is that a 2 thick line????

Name:	IMG-20130502-WA0001.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	103575  

Me just sat down to have my dinner... And since I am having dinner alone, you folks shall be my virtual dining companions

Dragontail - muahahaha. Toss a coin... Hmm, that's a good idea where are you going in June?

Qinn - such a cute kitty!! Btw, what fund raising? Hmm, doc only gave me 5 dates to bd in that month... Then no more...

On landed versus non-landed : hmm, I dont't think I would ever wanna stay in a landed. The thought of monkeys, snakes, rodents, bats, centipedes, frogs, toads - erm, I dont't think i would need such "pals" in my house. Oh... And I'm also a scaredy cat - I can't imagine being on the second floor and who knows what have you on the first floor! Lastly, erm no sheltered parking (unless landed comes with own garage)

On pets - me is a doggy lover. I have a jap spitz. I would love to have a bunny. But my man said no... He thinks bunnies pee pee too smelly.

Missy10 - looks like 2 lines

Glitterystar, unless I can dabao my hubby's sperms, else I dont think I can come back with good news because I'm planning to go holi with my bff. Hee. My man cant really travel for this year.

Qinnn, there's another fav resident cat (i met her for the first time last week!) across another street near my place which has a tiger face! This weekend I will go find her and take a snapshot

Littlej, what dinner are you having? Do you get hungry easily now that you need to eat for two? We have not decided where to go. Maybe Cambodia again (first time for her). Or just a beach resort to doing nothing.