Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Missy10, get out of here and go make babies till the kingdom come!!! To answer you, yes that's two freaking ...

Missy10, get out of here and go make babies till the kingdom come!!! To answer you, yes that's two freaking fat dark lines

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:784719
    Missy10, get out of here and go make babies till the kingdom come!!! To answer you, yes that's two freaking fat dark lines
    Hahaha, just finished my dance.... wow!!! Hubby was fast, see the 2 line, next thing, on to the bed.... n we are done.... im lying down on bed now....

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Qinn I love the singapura cat patterns! Once I saw a documentary on them,sadly now like very rare. Last time any where can see 1 those strays. Not sure Why My friend call his cat Tiger lol

Nice, missy10 Can bd again Sat morning if you both are morning BDers. Morning sperms are stronger so I read.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Gab: I have done hsg last yr. Remember to relax yourself.. and impt get your scan results or vedio of the test. I didnt get mine as they didnt return n say I cant take my report zzz. you will experience like mensus cramps when the liquid is inserted.. after awhile should be ok. They will give you a pad to wear cox those dye will leak out. . Its quite fast. less then 10mins. Which gynae you gg to do the test?

Missy10: yeah look like a positive opk! If you get this result this noon you can BD tonight already. Haha. Jiayou!

Dragontail: wow holidays in june? Its peak period though. Haha. Where r you going? I wanna have holidays too.

Dragontail - me had 排骨西洋菜汤+饭。Hmm, yeah I guess I get hungry a little more easily. now I need breakfast and fruits after dinner. So I guess in that sense I am eating more. Gone are those days whereby I can survive on just one or two meals a day!

Ooo - cambodia sounds nice! Angkor what! One of the places I would love to go. What about Hanoi / danang? .. Or Bali or Phuket or krabi or koh Samui? Oh oh what about sanyas / hainan? Or boracay (but kinda troublesome to get to boracay)...

Buy a nice bikini if you're thinking of a beach holiday

I was thinking of langkawi too but with the Malaysia elections - not really sure it is safe...

lying on your bed? hmmm... careful dont stain your phone too k?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:784725
    Dragontail - me had 排骨西洋菜汤+饭。Hmm, yeah I guess I get hungry a little more easily. now I need breakfast and fruits after dinner. So I guess in that sense I am eating more. Gone are those days whereby I can survive on just one or two meals a day!

Ooo - cambodia sounds nice! Angkor what! One of the places I would love to go. What about Hanoi / danang? .. Or Bali or Phuket or krabi or koh Samui? Oh oh what about sanyas / hainan? Or boracay (but kinda troublesome to get to boracay)...

Buy a nice bikini if you're thinking of a beach holiday

I was thinking of langkawi too but with the Malaysia elections - not really sure it is safe...
    Wow!! After dinner, you going to have breakfast again!?!?! you really do get hungry very fast!! *cheeky grin*

Thanks ladies.... first time got this result, im si excited!!!!

So dragon, bd tonight n sat morning right.... noted

Quincy - hahaha, i very particular of my bed, will not stain the phone too.... all armies still inside my closed Cave

Tvh!!! Doc appointment tomorrow right?!? Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Ya missy10 - agree with dragontail next bd should be sat... Then mon... Continue lying on the bed...

hmm - According to movies, you should be cuddling with your hubby and whispering sweet nothings after bd - not erm using your phone to talk to us

gnissim, ya June is peak but dont care already! Just go dont care already Have not decided where yet. Have to come to a common decision with my travel buddy.

littlej, wahahha breakfast after dinner? I guess you need lunch straight after a breakfast too? This is the best time to savour food without feeling guilty . Yes Angkor what is such a great sight. Thing is there are quite few places either I have been and she hasnt and vice versa. So we are having hard time picking one! But Boracay sounds good, especially we both have never been to. Have you been there? Can you share share more if so? I got few bikinis which everytime I see them while packing my wardrobe, I can smell the sun sand sea!

Missy10, got do the giaping or not?

Oh ya,tomorrow is FRiday already, TVH! Aiyo can you sleep tonight? So exciting.....

littlej, that's in the movies like you said. After BD, my man will knock out and even snores straight away sometimes. -___-. Even though he doesnt knock out, I'm on weird position as my legs will be against the wall, with pillow under my butt (getting visual here). Unless he also does that with me (ha! funny sight), else how to cuddle and whisper sweet nothings like that?

re-phrase : I now require breakfast in the morning, as well as fruits after dinner in the evening. Lunch would be the usual fare in the afternoon. Can pass or not? Wahahhahahaha!

Hmm I have never been to boracay but I saw friends' pix and it is absolutely beautiful. Like really really beautiful. You need to fly into Cebu and then take another internal flight so that takes about 3/4 of a day just for traveling including check in etc. That said, I am not sure whether it is safe for 2 girls since it is Philippines?!? Better do some checks first.

How many days do you have? I will go stalk my friend's Facebook and see where they stayed etc. update tomorrow - it's hard to do stalking on the phone

Worthy Lady

Good luck missy10!

Dragontail, I'm also in horsey club. Which is quite ironic considering I never wanted a snake. Always a horse. Lol. Hopefully get what I wished for!

Hubby is now sick with fever. Poor boy shed some tears just now when we got home. Said he really really really wants a baby (there was a preggers lady sitting on the table on our right, and a couple with a young baby on the left table when we were having dinner at kopitiam), and then started tearing. Alamak ... I see also I heart pain.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Haha Yaya tomorrow is my scan. Hubby and I have been talking to our baby to ka kui kui for tomorrow. The day before each scan I am always very stressed, dont't know why...I worry too much

Got kkj or not doesn't matter as long as healthy

Hahaha I used to complain to my man that he is so terribly unromantic. After bd, either he must go shower or he just roll to one side and zzz or take up the iPad and start surfing!!!

littlej, thanks for stalking for me. hee. I guess we'll have about 5 days. I know Boracay is not a "convenient" trip. *slotting into our shortlist list first!*. If not, might just go bkk again as I've a mission that I have been planning to do for a while in Thailand.

Shez, yeah, a few of us in horsey club! *hope hope*. Actually one of the reasons why I wanted to have a snakey is my hubby's side (big relative group) has no snake. If I hit a snake, then I'm helping them to complete the jigsaw. 12 zodiac animals all collected. Ha! Weird reason. My soulmate is a snake but she always tells me "why you want a snake? Snake is lazy. Horse is better. So strong and so many chinese Cheng Yu have all good things about horses". Haaa. Snake or horse, it really doesnt matter anymore, especially it's not in my hands to choose.

Awwww..... I can feel him while reading your post. Give him some TLC tonight ya. Just now when I saw red, I watsapped my hubby who was coming home from work. When home, I told him again "Charlie giving me some spotting already" (charlie is our lingo for AF). Then he asked subtly "oh so that means no chance already is it?". I felt bad for that moment. Awhile later, I said to him "dont be disappointed ok baby? We try horsey ok?". He smiled and said "I'm not. Let's just go very easy from now". Which is what we will do.

Tvh - girl shouldn't ka kui kui! What kind of values are you teaching your child?!? Tsk tsk dont't fret dont't fret - all will be good. Will you be doing a detailed scan on 20th week or giving that a miss?

Shez - wow, your hubby is a sensitive new age guy! Did you sayang him? My guy... Sigh... Completely the opposite. He thinks I am crazy for shedding tears and he also thinks I am crazily insane when I avoid baby showers.

Dragontail - what mission in Bkk? Me being kpo.

Dragontail - awww... Your hubby is so sweet too...

Horses are good. As I said before - hardworking, majestic, strong, beautiful - like me!!! Wahahahhahaha!!!!

For me - if I could choose, I would want a rabbit, dragon, horse. Not for a special fengshui compatibility reason, but because rabbit is cute and my partner is also a bunny. Dragon is so majestic and also horse and dragon are good friends since 龙马精神. Horse because I am a horse and my mum is a horse so if I have a horse that will be 3 generations of horses.

Anyway, that said - horse or snake or rat or Monkey or Capricorn or Gemini or Leo or Sagittarius - as long as healthy can already...

I have a colleague who only wanted rabbit or dragon cuz of fengshui compatibility reason. She and hubby no longer are fervently trying cuz the "season" is over... And we were like erm so if you wait for another 10 years, you will be 45 years old?!?

Littlej - hubby left me in the room after BD for his TV in the living room

I got faint lines for the past 2 days, so today opk+ wow, told hubby my shifus (you ladies) says must BD again on Sat, then he asked tomorrow cannot

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, lets work hard together!

Missy, looks like your hubby is now hooked on bd! Lol

Tvh all the best for tomorrow's scan!

Littlej, I always thought snakes and rats are no good, coz always cartoon you see they are the bad guys! And dragon everyone will Cheong , so I didn't want. Wanted my kid to take it easy. My hubby and I are both dogs, so I said I want farm animals. Work hard for our good life. Hahaha
    And yes, I did saying him!!! Tucked him into bed after he took panadol, stuck the baby fever thingy pad on his forehead (I'm a firm believer that it works for adults too!) and started singing lullaby to him. Hahaha. He told me to keep quiet, just Soh Soh him can already. My singing disturbing his sleep. Lol

Haha... littlej, my man is more "pantung" than I am actually. Many things he says cannot do this cannot do that, especially during my bfp days. He is only 31 (and 32 later this year) but he's like an uncle. Maybe his mom is pantung so he inherited from her. And although he seems to be quite a logic person (he's in I.T.), he can be very emo when the right time strikes. Before we last sent our dog to the vet, he did spend some alone time with her behind closed door. I asked him after that what did he say to her. He kept quiet. Only days ago, he told me that he had told her "dont worry about mummy. I will take care of her. Go in peace". Wah!!!!! I cried and cried.

I have been wanting to visit the orphanage in BKK

TVH, how about giving us a little update after your scan?

Shez, yes goody luck to all of us into the horsey! Snakes supposedly eat rats. But my soulmate never eats me. Hee. Surely, we all just want a healthy and happy baby regardless.

Awww... so heartwarming on how you sayang your hubby. I feel men sometimes like to be treated like a baby too. Especially when they fall sick! Right right? My dear likes to be pat pat on the butt while he slowly drifts into sleep from his drowsy medicine. :P

Imperial Concubine

Shes: wa your hubby emotional.. my hubby totally opposite . He also think why I so emo this n that. He just abosultly dont bother. -.- but will put in effort to bd whenever he was told. Lol!

Im going to malaysia tomorrow.. zzz. Hubby gg back to cast his "vote". Haha. Guess im gonna miss it for long. But I am on 7dpo.. and I suddenly had some sore breast feel bit pain. Wonder if its my AF will be coming. (As I use to have this symptoms one week before AF. Except for last 2 mths. Sigh. Perhaps im with all you for the horsey club already.. .. :/

me n hubby taking real ez now. in fact i am starting to move away from being so disciplined. recently had a few cups of cold drinks. i am having bodyaches. sign that i might ovulate soon. asked hubby if he wanna bd, he says no. because hubby is much older and less energy for bd now. lucky he still has energy to pamper me.

we target that if i dont get preggers by june, we skip being so on the ball altogether. because hubby hopes that we can conceive before his 40th birthday in june.