Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by gnissim23:784925 Qinn: oh.. thanks! Haha. Cox I always thought must have temp hike immediately.. but I didnt ...

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:784925
    Qinn: oh.. thanks! Haha. Cox I always thought must have temp hike immediately.. but I didnt experience o spotting before. But kind of having abit of breast pain yesterday (7dpo).. zzz. Wondering issit telling me my AF coming.

Tvh n littlej: congrats on your healthy baby! And littlej for having a baby boy that you wanted am I right?

Missy10:sometimes maybe cox too much water so urine dilute. But nornally after positive I will just BD 12 hours later. I wun want to test again to cause more worries. Lol. So actually after positive can dont test alrrady.
    BD 12 hours later?? Thought egg only have 12 hours lifespan

Worthy Lady
    gnissim23: Yeap, I didn't know it's possible to O without an immediate temp hike - but with ultrasound confirming O, I think I'll have to believe the ultrasound results & not worry unnecessarily about the no temp rise & a possible low progesterone according to online sources :x After all, online posts aren't the gynae who sees & examines us. I'm counting CD 19 as the day I O-ed, so it's 3 dpo for me today - that is to spare myself the angst of testing early or harbour false hopes if I count CD 14-18 as day of O lol

Missy10: dearie, I wasn't doubting that you've O-ed or your signs of O spotting. I was merely sharing that while these are corroborating signs to confirm O, they aren't always present, nor do they need to be present to confirm O. And it's so fortunate that you get O spotting as a sign cos there are many who dont't spot during O, myself - I've only spot on one cycle, & nothing at all during other cycles. Hope this clears up.

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: I've never used OPK but from what I understood, opk test for a LH surge in your urine, a positive opk doesn't mean you are ovulating right there & then at the point of positive result. A LH surge can occur 12-36 hours before the actual ovulation, which is why gnissim & many ladies in this thread recommend that you bd 12 hours later. Hope this helps, & as I'm no expert in this, I'll let the other ladies confirm & offer more intelligent advice.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

missy10: + opk means gonna O soon (12-36hrs) then after the egg come out you got 12-24hrs thats life span of egg. normally after +ve, i will test twice until i get -neg to determine when exactly i O, if you think want less troublesome just make sure you bd 2 day once to build up enough army inside so when egg pops got army will attack hehe. army wait for egg as egg wont wait for army! good luck!

Worthy Lady

littlej: 大姐姐,here here! -->

https://www.chijsngs3000daughters.com.sg/

littlehamster: There's a resident singapura kitty near where my friend lived! I'll go ask her to take a pic when she sees the kitty again I think some estates have more resident cats than others, no idea why though :x haha one more pic to share --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-29 18.17.40.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	103596
    quincy1986 and littlehamster like this.

Worthy Lady

Hi

I have extra test strips for sale.
    30 ovulation test (20miu/ml) + 2 pregnancy test (10miu/ml).
    All for S$15 including postage. Bought them for S$23 myself. But got pregnant quite fast so got extra.
    PM me if interested.

Littlej, I have not’t visited one yet in Bkk. Planning to do.

TVH, oh no kkj or abalone to see. Playing hide and seek with you! Notti baby. Hee. I’m sure next visit can see already. You were worried that you couldn’t eat well earlier on…. But now look at how the baby has been growing well! Nice.

Qinnn, is that Mr Sam again? *Wanna snuggle my fingers into his fur*.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail: Yes it's Mr Sam saying hello! Sorry for the off-topic posts lol but, hoping this will make everyone's Friday a very lovely one

Name:	2013-05-03 15.10.22.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	103598

Name:	2013-05-03 15.10.44.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	103599

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:784941
    missy10: + opk means gonna O soon (12-36hrs) then after the egg come out you got 12-24hrs thats life span of egg. normally after +ve, i will test twice until i get -neg to determine when exactly i O, if you think want less troublesome just make sure you bd 2 day once to build up enough army inside so when egg pops got army will attack hehe. army wait for egg as egg wont wait for army! good luck!
    Qinn and littlehamster - thanks for clarification, and sorry i got so many questions, cos first time using OPK and got this result and got so excited.... but is it ok to BD tonight? Abit kiasu... wanna replenish as much armies as possible, make hubby eat lots of protein....

Qinnn, this is the real deal... the real ka-kui-kui. Kekekke.....

Missy10, some people say better to have 48hours rest for the man (let the army have time to build up). While some I've heard they do every day and also have bfp. To me, no hard and fast "rules". If you feel like doing it, then do it tonight!

Female Attendant

Anyone got any idea how to improve sperm morphology? Terazoospermia?

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: I've read from some books that recommend bd every other day (means yesterday you bd, today rest, tomorrow bd again), some say everyday is fine as long as your hubby's armies are strong & healthy with no sperm count issues. I used to bd everyday continuously for over a week cos I dont't use opk, dont't take temp(not that my temps can tell me much since they dont rise or fall according to bbt textbook trend) so in order to not miss my O, I just bd everyday from CD 12/13 to CD 20/21. After seeing gynae he say bd every other day is good enough, cos men's spermies take time to replenish & mature. My man is so relieved when he hears that lol I must be milking the poor boy dry.

Dragontail: that's how he sleeps! Sometimes he's just pretending, when I walked past him, he'll roll over & paw on my feet to play with me lol

handsome Sam kitty! i like cats who are slim and not overweight. lol but some are just so adorable~ my little hammie at home says Hi~ i dont think your cat likes hamster right? lol, my mum's dog didnt like hamsters either hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne:784982
    Missy10: I've read from some books that recommend bd every other day (means yesterday you bd, today rest, tomorrow bd again), some say everyday is fine as long as your hubby's armies are strong & healthy with no sperm count issues. I used to bd everyday continuously for over a week cos I dont't use opk, dont't take temp(not that my temps can tell me much since they dont rise or fall according to bbt textbook trend) so in order to not miss my O, I just bd everyday from CD 12/13 to CD 20/21. After seeing gynae he say bd every other day is good enough, cos men's spermies take time to replenish & mature. My man is so relieved when he hears that lol I must be milking the poor boy dry.

Dragontail: that's how he sleeps! Sometimes he's just pretending, when I walked past him, he'll roll over & paw on my feet to play with me lol
    I shall let my hubby rest tonight, provided he willing to rest *_0

CW at guardians Nex selling at 2 for $63.60 offer till end may.

ashleykylie, i read in other forum that is to try traditional chinese medicine, like accupuncture. my hubby has the same problem.
    ashleykylie likes this.

Missy10 - you might wish to bd 2 more times. I had a smiley on tues and I bd on tues, thurs and sat. It is true that after a smiley, it means the egg will be released in 12 to 36 hours. My doc and dr wu advised alternate day bd - I dont't know whether the doc see my man no up or maybe because he knows my msn's sperms are slower swimmers (from Sperm test) so he suggested alternate day. Anyway, I think he will peng san if need to bd daily - 4 x alternate days - he was whining and the last 2 times were really wham bam done.

Qinn 小妹妹 - your kitty is so cute! So you have both a cat and a dog now? Or just a cat? My dog also like to ka kui kui and zzz. So unglam since she is a female dog

Dragontail - that's nice to visit the orphanage. Are you bringing any goodies over? Have you decided on the orphanage? I just donated a bunch of McDonald's toys I collected since young (hello kitty, Sesame Street, pooh). Anyway, let us know if you are bringing stuff over, we might be able to help (that is, if you want to carry stuff over too).

Morning ladies....

For those FF user, you can your ovulation detector to OPK(under desktop mode) then once you have opk+, they will auto set your ovulation, as default detector is temperature so most of us here BBT, CM n temperature doesnt tally
    Last edited by Missy10; 04-05-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Worthy Lady

Hello good morning ladies... Long time no see... Miss all of you... How are you all doing...

Everyone must be having a bd-ful Friday - no sounds... Hee hee

Good morning weekend!

Hello again Thelay! Any Good news? Hehehe

Hello, littlehamster, any good news? Heheh 2.

Hello ladies.

littlej, if the travel plan is concrete, yes I'll be bringing stuff over. If not, will be next round. Hopefully when my hubby is able to go with me....

Thelay, yo! How have you been too?

Worthy Lady
    I just passed my first trimester. MORNING sickness still with me, still feeling down staying at home for more than 2 months,

Worthy Lady

Hello ladies! Hello Thelay!

littlehamster: Mr Sam is sturdy, and tall, not exactly skinny lol Hi littlehamster's little hammies! (waves) He has not lived with hamsters, but judging from how he's so not fond of the rodent family, I would think not... :x One of my dogs has co-existed with guinea pigs before, and my doggie didn't seem to mind his small fluffy friends so much

Missy10: so did your hubby protest to resting for a night? *cheeky grin*

littlej 大姐姐: I only have a kitty now, the doggie passed on earlier... not 2 months yet Your doggie is a japanese spitz right? I love them!!! I love them all lol)

Name:	lulu1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	103620

Name:	lulu6.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	103621

And no, sadly my Friday night wasn't spent bd-ing :x Doc says no more bd after this week, so if the hubby wants any, he'd better buck up and not work into the wee hours of the night again! :x

Oh! FF gave my first cross lines this morning, according to FF I O-ed on CD 21; and according to the ultrasound & the doc, I had O-ed between CD 14 (ultrasound done shown maturing follicles) and CD 20 (already showing the corpus luteum). I've decided to believe the doc, and take CD 19 as the day I O-ed (could be earlier, but not gonna give myself any chance to test early lol). I'm beginning to find bbt charting confusing, and kinda pointless should it always be 'off' (as my temps do not rise immediately after O) - think I'll continue with it for another couple of months, and observe. If it's still off then I might as well just stick to monitoring O with gynae's scans!

Thelay: hang in there, you'll be holding your precious bundle before you know it Congrats on passing first trimester!
    quincy1986 likes this.