Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; LOLOL...to quincy, yes I agree with littlej, dont anyhow play play with any PT job ok? Oh geez.. I missed ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

LOLOL...to quincy, yes I agree with littlej, dont anyhow play play with any PT job ok?

Oh geez.. I missed out that one-year-no-bd.... Qinnn, tell me you're kidding right? Or is it you both needed an auspicious date?

Cheers to all beautiful ladies here on a wonderful Monday morning!!!!!

Done something stupid while i was ironing.. made a big hole on his pants...... blur me forgot to reduce temperature...... sian..... lousy wifey.....

Monday monday! How's your work week going to be? Just booked a getaway across the sea this weekend. Hubby can clear his army there too. Hurhur.

Missy10, my top "hate-list" on chores is ironing. I always burn something! Therefore I never iron my man shirts anymore. Send to the laundry

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:785522
    Cheers to all beautiful ladies here on a wonderful Monday morning!!!!!

Done something stupid while i was ironing.. made a big hole on his pants...... blur me forgot to reduce temperature...... sian..... lousy wifey.....
    Dont say yourself to be a lousy wife..it is just an accident which happens now and then..pats pats..

Imperial Concubine

looking thru the posts...awwww...thanks for all who prayed for all to have baby soon!
    yest while at church, saw those mummies carry newborns, my heart cried out for one also.....awwwwwww................although i already have 1 toddler, still yearn for another one ..otherwise mine really bored without siblings.sigh.

well well i'm having real high hopes for this month's IUI- or rather guai guai do all the necessary to have goodie eggs and goodie soldiers. Hope and pray everything turns out well....pray pray !

missy10- i also hate ironing! last time without my mom's maid helping us to iron, i asked hubby iron himself coz my clothes no need iron one.hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:785523
    Monday monday! How's your work week going to be? Just booked a getaway across the sea this weekend. Hubby can clear his army there too. Hurhur.

Missy10, my top "hate-list" on chores is ironing. I always burn something! Therefore I never iron my man shirts anymore. Send to the laundry
    Wow, still got top "hate list" then what are the reat, mayb can share....

Hee my hubby is particular on how his shirt should look like after ironing. I cant fulfil that so dont waste my time. :P

2nd hate - fold clothes
    3rd hate - vacuum floor

I'm ok with laundry washing (thanks to washing machine) and as for the rest of the chores, my inlaws do so I'm safe.

poohy, I also think you should have a good month!! When is the IUI scheduled?

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- i'm going for my 1st scan next week....if the eggs grow well also, IUI should be next week!
    hehe, drinking my LRD today then wed will boil bazhen to drink- for bazhen, the egg need to boil into hardboil first then throw in and cook?

Good Monday morning!!!

Hee hee - I was 'window shopping' on gmarket last night - never knew there were so much stuff! But the navigation is so messy... Anyway I fell asleep after.

Missy10 - aiyo, you are a good wifey for ironing his clothes. I am similar to dragontail - my man is very particular about the way his shirts are ironed - his mum does it best or so he says. Anyway thank goodness for pt maid who does all the cleaning and ironing.

Hee hee my household pet peeves:
    1/ iron clothes
    2/ clean toilet
    3/ fold clothes

I quite like vacuuming and mopping floor... I take it as exercise!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:785562
    Good Monday morning!!!

Hee hee - I was 'window shopping' on gmarket last night - never knew there were so much stuff! But the navigation is so messy... Anyway I fell asleep after.

Missy10 - aiyo, you are a good wifey for ironing his clothes. I am similar to dragontail - my man is very particular about the way his shirts are ironed - his mum does it best or so he says. Anyway thank goodness for pt maid who does all the cleaning and ironing.

Hee hee my household pet peeves:
    1/ iron clothes
    2/ clean toilet
    3/ fold clothes

I quite like vacuuming and mopping floor... I take it as exercise!
    I actually love ironing, thats why i blamed myself for being blur not to reduce the temperature,

I does all the housechores except toilet washing(hubby's chore)

Oooh Missy10 - Hahaha, does that mean we can all send our ironing to you? :P

Poohy - Good luck for IUI! Where are you doing?

Hey dragontail - you heading to Bintan or batam or erm sentosa!!?

I'm wondering if it is safe to travel to langkawi... Given the recent elections... Anybody has any advice?

poohy, wooo that's so soon. Guai guai do all those prep works and sleep early. Not sure how to cook the bazhen eggs. I dont add eggs because no one in the family drinks it and I have to finish the whole pot of soup plus the black chicken! I dont like to keep it overnight in fridge.

missy10, it's unusual to come by ladies who love ironing. Your hubby is a lucky man! Nevermind about the pants... old one doesnt go new one wont come.

littlej, I'm contemplating to get that auto-vacuum (dont know what's the name) when I move out. Yes I just dont like the noise of vacuuming! Plus the tugging of wire, having to struggle with tight corners. Rant rant rant.

I'm going batam spa. Hubby can only do weekend one night stay kind for now. More worse off than your hubby max of 5days :P

Er... can I beg you dont go langkawi? Or any parts of Msia. Not now. Let the waves settled down first.

Yeah... dont't go any part of Malaysia for time being,
    last night hubby insisted to go in for petrol, I'm so scared and I followed him in too,
    As I told him, my baby needs a daddy...

anyway, last night was ridiculously quiet to be on Sunday night.... No jam nothing....
    i was thinking will there be fights everywhere, there were so many videos on the facebook scary....

Imperial Concubine

littlej- mine be at singapore general hospital...

dragontail- oh i dont intend to put chicken into the bazhen...so thought of just put one egg. Issit okay?

Worthy Lady

Hello, ladies!

littlej: I hope you're feeling good today! And yes, online shopping is way too fun & addictive lol! Yes, I understand where you're coming from with regards to slogging it out for work - the firm, surprisingly, isn't loaded at the top with non-locals :\ But it's an awful, supremely unhealthy working environment - much like a pressure cooker, where not working day & night & the following day to meet deadlines is kinda like death sentence (to yourself within the firm). My ex-classmates, who aren't in the field, would never understand what it means by: It has GOT TO BE done by this exact date - no excuses, no 'oh just get reprimanded by boss and life goes on', ehem, it just doesn't work that way in the industry. Either you do it and get it done well on that day it's supposed to be done, or your client faces the consequences, and then you suffer the consequences like a hundred times worse. :x Honestly, I enjoy what I've studied, and the work. But the hours? (and the insufferable people I deal with almost on a daily basis) Hardly. On one hand, I do really want to be a SAHW+stay at home mum, on the other I'll feel awful (and an odd sense of guilt) for wasting what I've spent years in achieving... My closer friends have commented so frequently that I'm purely masochistic - if they're in my shoes, they would have dumped the job ages ago and just enjoy their days as a SAHW/M. :\ I'm seriously considering dropping work after I have a baby though, I know I've suppportive hubby and parents (and not that my meagre salary would be missed) - I just need to convince myself that my children needs me more than the bleedin' job.

Dragontail: A bengal is very pretty - lovely spots! You mean like a kneading action with their front paws? It means the kitty is happy and contented and comfortable with the surrounding/people I believe it's how the kitty shows affection and marking their territory too, when he/she paws on your lap or something They often have a stretching motion, that means they're relaxed and happy too. Also, when they roll on their back and show their belly, watch their paws - is it outstretched and kinda claw-like? If yes, then it means the kitty is stressed and ready to pounce :x (No, so unlike dogs in this instance) If not, then showing the belly is fine, means the kitty trusts you and is comfortable Oh, if they walk right next to you and rub against you, it's a show of affections and means they like you And on the one year no bd, ehem, so not kidding there. It wasn't on purpose though - we just couldn't manage to really do it cos it hurt like an evil bitch, and my hubby went all soft-hearted once I displayed any sign of discomfort, and we were so busy that we just kinda let things took its natural course and slowly tried... Took us almost a year to succeed in guiding the dragon into the cave

Missy10: It's ok, dear! I melted my fav pair of trousers when I was 15 or 16 too! I do love doing housework too - washing clothes (by hands, cos my hubby is anal), ironing, cooking, sewing (I make my own clothes whenever I have the time, and his business shirts too) The only thing I leave it to him is clean the bathroom! I hate scrubbing the tiles, and tub... The rest of the house is handled by my mother in law and the helpers, we've only got to take care of our 'section' of the house (For delicate fabrics, I tend to iron over a piece of cloth.)
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 06-05-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Worthy Lady

poohy: when I was in my teens, my mom used to boil 8zhen soup with an egg if she couldn't get a black chicken in the morning. Just put the raw egg in, and let it boil over low fire. Remember to eat the egg! Good luck for your IUI - all would be well!

PS 8zhen should be taken after af, not sure about tww. Ladies who know can confirm?
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 06-05-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Imperial Concubine

qinn- thanks for sharing! i shall boil using egg only this week.
    yar, bazhen is drink after AF and not tww i think. anyway plan to stuff in whatever i can this week and talk to the eggies to grow.hahaha...oh gosh

i'm controlling my caffeine intake and take 1cup a day only..instant coffee...afternoon cannot drink, so sleepy and lerthagic.....argggg

feel i'm 'last minute carry/hug buddha leg' (in chinese)..haha

Worthy Lady
    poohy: you're welcome remember dont't add salt to 8zhen - my mum said traditional chinese medicine should not add salt cos it'll 'alter' the medicinal properties & to be honest, I've tried once adding seasonings to 8zhen (cos it's rather foul-tasting) & it turned out worse! The salt just accentuates the bitter after-taste :x you can drink lots of LRD! your eggs will be just fine.

Im here at Dr Su 's clinic again.... taking new supply of medicine, shall see what she says later....

I like your description, foul-tasting.... hahahaha

That day i drank my bazhen, just 1 big rice bowl, i almost vomitted..... my hubby also struggling to finish his bowl...

Imperial Concubine

qinn- oh okay! will not add salt in . What else can I add? or no need?

hmm, if dont want drink too much, then does this means i add less water? hehehe, coz only i drink woh.

Missy10- your hubby drink bazhen also? Can hubby drink? coz always thought bazhen is for ladies only.

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:785677
    qinn- oh okay! will not add salt in . What else can I add? or no need?

hmm, if dont want drink too much, then does this means i add less water? hehehe, coz only i drink woh.

Missy10- your hubby drink bazhen also? Can hubby drink? coz always thought bazhen is for ladies only.
    Mummy say can bit not too much, so gave him a small bowl, hehehehe....

He just want to share whatever I eat when I say its good to have while trying to concieve, except DOM, thought can make him drunk... *evil grin

qinnn, recently I have been playing more with my resident cats and yes I've been trying to learn their body language Oh so that bengal is happy! I also realised some cats dont like me to stroke them like how I stroke my dogs or other dogs. Like you, I like big dogs and sometimes I will pat dogs rather than stroke. When I pat cats, seems like they dont really like it? Hee I think with cats, I have to be more gentle. I know another resident cat who likes to show me her spreaded paws and sometimes the claws hurt me. I think I make her upset.

missy10, is Dr Su able to tell anything from your pulse?

Seems like most of you dont like bazhen. I love it! Usually I add mian-xian into it to make it a meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:785710
    qinnn, recently I have been playing more with my resident cats and yes I've been trying to learn their body language Oh so that bengal is happy! I also realised some cats dont like me to stroke them like how I stroke my dogs or other dogs. Like you, I like big dogs and sometimes I will pat dogs rather than stroke. When I pat cats, seems like they dont really like it? Hee I think with cats, I have to be more gentle. I know another resident cat who likes to show me her spreaded paws and sometimes the claws hurt me. I think I make her upset.

missy10, is Dr Su able to tell anything from your pulse?

Seems like most of you dont like bazhen. I love it! Usually I add mian-xian into it to make it a meal.
    She say my temperature spike still not very good, still need to improve, pulse seems ok from both hand, body getting better...

So she change my medication saying to stablise my condition now.... hahahhaha i was hoping its 安胎药