Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; missy10, anyway too early now. You'll never know Qinnn, oh you sew your man his shirts??!! Such woman exists in ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

missy10, anyway too early now. You'll never know

Qinnn, oh you sew your man his shirts??!! Such woman exists in this time? Please take it as a compliment! How I wish I can sew his shirts. The most I can do for him is knit a winter scarf which he probably can only wrap around himself once a year -_-. How did it come about that you've picked up sewing his shirt aka very challenging project?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

there is this kitty in taiwan petshop, we went in and i was afraid it bite cos its on loose so i fist out instead of fingers to let it smells first, to my surprise it brush it's whole neck and body onto my fist and ask for sayang~ so cute~~ generally cats have only certain sayang areas while dogs everywhere also can touch and molest. hahaha

i dislike vacume the floor, always backache after that. think the only thing i like to do is cooking. washing he will help me do hahaha :X

need to replenish blood.. i think i lost a fair bit... off work~

Qinn - wa, you are a true epitome of "进得厨房,出得厅堂"。for me, I cheated home econs by sending the assignments to the tailor to sew. I enjoy cooking but i hate washing up and it is so troublesome to cook for one or even two (mostly one). No bazhen during tww. Just lrd tea and chicken essence and Brazilian nuts!

I like my job and the company I am in. It gives good benefits and pretty flexible in terms of working hours. My only grouse is that I wish they recognize the locals and locals do have talent... Y'know even for my backfill during maternity - hr actually sent me cvs of non-locals and there were a few that need to fly over too and hr citing there are no suitable locals. I'm like - wtf...

For me - I would wanna be a stay at home mum when the kiddo is about 3 years old. That said, I wonder if I can really do it - the financial independence is something I dont know if i can give up as i dont't wish to end up in a situation where I am totally dependable on my man. Experience taught me it's always better to stand on your own two feet. So hahaa, yes I need to start squirreling away $$$ now (and stop surfing on online shopping sites - thank goodness it was only window shopping yesterday??)

Dragontail - you mean you wanna get the i-robot? There are a couple of variations in the market. Just bear in mind you can't leave light stuff on the floor. My friend has one (she names it "Maria" oops, no offense to anyone who goes by this name!) and the first day she used it she came home to a house which looks like it has been robbed! "Maria" basically topples over anything and everything that is in its way and if not heavy and sturdy enough to remain on the floor I wanted to get one too but I figured my dog will bark the house down and I will get hate mail from my neighbors.

Btw - I no like zhen soup too. I just drink cuz I have to drink and my mum boiled. I never had egg in the soup though... Dragontail - you are strange ;p can still add mian xian - *faint* poohy - if you dont add water then won't it be even more bitter?!?

Hmm - the cats in my neighborhood no like me . Everytime they see me is with my dog...

Missy10 - how is dr Su's visit?

Monday is almost over... Btw, is it just me or time simply flies...

Hmm... So no langkawi... Darn... That was where me and the man went once and we had a really nice time - enjoying the resort facilities most of the time... but my most fond memory was driving to a beach and we had wine and grapes watching the sunset. So romance right! I was hoping to re-create that experience (minus the wine). The other place is Bali but we just went Bali last year. Guess we could consider Phuket but we always go island hopping and snorkeling everytime we go Phuket and Erm I think I shouldn't be island hopping ...

you know - I think the last time I went to batam was like 25 years ago. And the last time to Bintan was probably 20 years ago?!? My man keeps saying both places are only meant for golf and nothing much else... And he won't want to go there for leisure without golf... I told him jokingly that maybe he has a kept woman in each island so that's why dont't want me there (hmm... Maybe it is true!!)

Imperial Concubine

yeah finally off work! whew...end of Monday!

wah just now went toilet, got EWCM! i got a shock coz only cd6! did i take too much bu? I feel crampy today also....

haha, littlej- i hate sewing for econs. i ask my mom to help! Go plan a trip for after you give birth ! Maternity leave somemore..heheh, no need take extra leave woh.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Better to avoid Malaysia for now. Even my msia colleagues are afraid of internal riots that they stock up groceries at home...

hey all. regarding my opk, hubby is thinking of taking things real easy this month. he is much older and he needs more energy to give a go. i cant force him. i need to understand him. so now we bd when he's got the feeling coming

so thats why i didnt use opk. just nice that he got the feeling coming when i'm having those bodyaches.

Littlej

She say my temperature spike still not very good, still need to improve, my bbt tis morning is 36.59, but she want my temp to go up to 36.9 and maintain,

pulse seems ok from both hand, body getting better...

So she change my medication saying to stablise my condition now....

Btw the new medication smell of dang gui or pao sheng unlike the previous dose

Thanks everyone for the advice... Maybe no Malaysia then. Sob sob...

Quincy - heehee get your hubby excited and make him feel young again! Maybe ahem you should go commando on a date - wear no panties? hee hee - i mentioned we all talked about this before

Missy10 - sounds like all is good. Good luck! Well 36.9 sounds high!! The highest I had was 36.65...

Worthy Lady

Just got home - what did I miss? Shower first, proper replies later

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:785801
    Thanks everyone for the advice... Maybe no Malaysia then. Sob sob...

Quincy - heehee get your hubby excited and make him feel young again! Maybe ahem you should go commando on a date - wear no panties? hee hee - i mentioned we all talked about this before

Missy10 - sounds like all is good. Good luck! Well 36.9 sounds high!! The highest I had was 36.65...
    Then i argue of being very warm or i should say hot, then im afraid im getting heaty soon.... she say if hot is good, if got fever even better, must work hard towards 36.9

Had a tiring Monday. Still outside KTVing with my dear husband to destress haha.

I like 8 zhen soup when added some 瘦肉 too.

Missy10, glad your body is reacting well to Dr su medicine and is improving within such a short time. I'm sure very soon you can see the high temp and constantly high all the way.

Littlej, no matter where you going make sure to be extra very careful and that those passengers dont't squeeze you ok. Have an enjoyable and relaxing trip with your dear husband and hope you feel better from the last cry.

Worthy Lady

poohy: What I prefer with 8zhen is, no salt, no seasoning of any sort at all; black chicken still taste the best among egg, pork (肉头、瘦肉 are all ok to go with the herbs), what I do is run boiling water over the black chicken first (to remove this layer of oil and a not-so-nice smell), then throw it into 8zhen herbs, ensure water enough to cover the black chicken then boil over low fire. Hope this helps in making your not so nasty-tasting 8zhen soup!

Missy10: I dont't know men can drink 8zhen! :x If your mummy recommends then should be fine - but just be kiasi a bit, must make sure no dang gui inside... cos men not supposed to take dang gui I think... :x

Dragontail: Cats are very different from dogs - dogs really just love to be patted/stroked/rubbed (or, hold their ears up, cover their eyes with their ears, and they'll still stick out their tongue and wag at you happily, really ) anywhere, and however you like it I really doubt Mr Sam appreciates me flicking my finger at his ears so often - though he has gotten used to me by now, and spare me no more than a sidewards glance that probably means 'you are so 无聊' when i do it With cats, we need to be more cautious and earn their trust first before we're allowed the stroking, patting, and playing with their paws lol (And it's highly dependent on each individual kitty too, they all have such different personalities I swear!) When a kitty bats at you with his paws (you can tell a difference between the playing type pawing, or batting type aggression that results from irritation), it really means, okay I'm annoyed by your attention, back away now... :x Watch their eyes too - their pupils really dilate when they're ready to strike out, so that's a very clear-cut warning. I really recommend neutering/spaying, for health purposes, better temperament, and also control over their numbers :x A friend had a rather unpleasant experience with cats, and she's now put off with other pets cos of that - which I felt could be easily avoided if she had heeded well-meaning advice :x Long story short - she brought home one female kitten, female kitten grew up, went into heat a few times before she felt sorry for her kitty, and brought home another male kitty. Wait a while for the male kitty to mature, and they mated (obviously). The first litter was 3, few months later (the first litter was not even full grown yet), a second litter of another 3 came. The family had to section the kitchen to contain the cats, and the mother kitty became very protective and territorial, and aggressive - she eventually bit my friend's granny in the feet and it was badly swollen for weeks... :x (I visited her granny after the incident, and had to stare down the mother kitty in the kitchen when I walked in for a glass of water... :x) And by this time, they're expecting another litter... :x Due to the aggression, the family decided to send all of them to SPCA. It's a touchy subject - I know many pet owners who refused the idea of sterilisation cos it's barbaric to them... :x No offense to anyone! Aiyo I get very long-winded all the time...

Dragontail: Ewww, adding mian xian to 8zhen and I've to eat the mian xian too? Ewww.... :x LOL it's good you like the taste though! Oh, making my man's his shirts, yes I love making them! I made him his CNY shirt too My very messy sewing room and his CNY shirt hehe --

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-01-19 02.25.41.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	103763

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-08 15.22.26.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	103764

I first touched a sewing machine in my 母校 - I remembered home econs lesson where each of us got to learn on a sewing machine, very basic things like putting in a bobbin, sewing a triangle etc. Then the term project was making children/doll's clothings And I'd admit I have an advantage over my peers as my mom is professionally trained in classic tailoring - she makes beautiful, beautiful clothes.

littlehamster: eat more liver!! 补血... I think liver porridge is yummy

littlej: LOL! You reminded me of what 校长 loved to say! 入得厨房,出得厅堂, like at least 3 times a week, during her famous 2-hour speeches in both English and Chinese I used to really look forward to home econs haha, sewing and cooking! Yeah, I know what you mean - what the hell do you mean no suitable locals?! Honestly, I despise this 'non-locals are all foreign and thus must be talents' mentality - like, hello?! And seriously, I've enough of so-called 'elites' and 'scholars' too - these youngsters who came into the firm, giving f*** up attitude and f*** up work, and they call themselves 'scholars from ivy-league uni'??? Oh, spare me... And yes, financial independence - how to reconcile this with children and family life? :x I would love to, but I can't convince myself as yet... Do you think it has anything to do with this inherent fear of the straying husband? :x

Oh, btw my colleague had a 'Maria' too - it was catastrophic lol!

littlej: hubby tells me he could be mentally turn on by me. afterall, i am so much younger
    but the truth is, once guys reach that period of time, they need more than just motivation.

this is proven by my friend. my friend is an facebook.
    she has encountered men who tyre punctured half way. one night stand is supposed to be exciting. on top of that my friend has hot figure and looks.

Good morning.

Missy10, what is your norm pre O temps? I agree that 36.9 is a fever-temp for bbt. I'm kinda puzzled why dr su wants you to achieve that number. But then, maybe you have a high pre O temps to begin with.

Haa...most of you here likes chicken essence while I dont't. And I like bazhen while most of you dont. The herbs which my mother in law bought for me taste really good (compared to any other prepacked bazhen). You gotta have the skin of the black chix removed first though. Scald the chicken in hot water before putting it into the pot. The herbs are to be at the bottom. Meaning herbs first then chix in. I double boil it for 3 hours. Yes it's long but that's when the soup comes out thick and "powerful". Hee yes adding mian xian is so yummy. Can add some dom or x.o. to give it more punch.

Littlej, how about thai beach islands? I love phuket. Basically nothing to do there just r n r and eat. And safer than msia .

Qinnn, my god well done! Can I send you my hubby's measurement to you? Do you have a shop??

Imperial Concubine

Qinn- thanks for sharing! and wah, you really work hard..so 'early' then reach home.

prayinghard- you not working today ? so 'early' still ktving! woooh...admire your energy level!

missy10- wah the hotter you are, the better it is? yar like dragontail, i'm puzzled with this .....too hot wont we become over-heaty?

dragontail- woooh you make the bazhen become so attractive...drooling. But i lazy to go supermarket to buy black chicken .haha, so thought easiest is just get egg from mamashop...=) lazy me. can add dom to it?

Poohy, I cant wait for my af to be over and cook bazhen again! Yes can add dom only when served. I usually dont't because I dont really like alcohol. Once i consumed alcohol I feel like sleeping..dont want to do that right after a meal My inlaws have a habit of adding x.o into some other herbal soups too. Never really my family's practice. So it was quite new when I got married and see them always add x.o. I think it's very good and "bor"!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Actually want make Pork liver soup yesterday but the supermarket nearby sold out of pork liver. Bought chicken liver instead for dinner so no soup for Today, Hope I still got energy to last till night

Morning ladies......

So sad... my temp dropped from 36.59 to this morning 36.49....

Missy10 what's your coverline? Try not to read too much into one temp. I see many charts of mountains and valleys and they end up a positive sometimes!

Imperial Concubine

Hi ladies! Im back into this page. So many to read. Haha just a quick browsethrough. Think everyone doing ok?

Missy10: just drop by 0.1 for tdy dont worry so much first.sometimes thermometer will have this temperature error. I sometimes can temp n retemp again also got temp diff.

Anyone still in their 2ww now? Im still in my 2ww. But was super sick last 2 days.temp frm usual 36.6 jump to 37.1 today. Bad flu n bad sorethroat. Hai. Now waiting to go back sin to see doc later.

Some politics here. Really sad to see how the malaysian government are. N their voting is so dirty.. not fair one.

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    Hi ladies! Im back into this page. So many to read. Haha just a quick browsethrough. Think everyone doing ok?

Missy10: just drop by 0.1 for tdy dont worry so much first.sometimes thermometer will have this temperature error. I sometimes can temp n retemp again also got temp diff.

Anyone still in their 2ww now? Im still in my 2ww. But was super sick last 2 days.temp frm usual 36.6 jump to 37.1 today. Bad flu n bad sorethroat. Hai. Now waiting to go back sin to see doc later.

Some politics here. Really sad to see how the malaysian government are. N their voting is so dirty.. not fair one.
    Me Me!!!! DPO 4

Dr Su says that most of her patient when trying to concieve or just conceive complained to her of being hot.... so she say the temp have to go up and up.... so even having fever as the temp is high is good... so the body is always in the high temp and thats explain why we should have warm water, over tummy dont get wind blow directly to the tummy.... like some of you wear socks to sleep.... all these is to keep the body as warm as possible right....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Missy10 what's your coverline? Try not to read too much into one temp. I see many charts of mountains and valleys and they end up a positive sometimes!
    Im also try not to read too much, but this have become a habit, that I woke up every morning, hand automatic search for my thermometer under my pillow.... hahahahaha

to Dr Su, the chart still not beautiful.... but to me, compared to my previous chart, was much more beautiful....

btw I just realised there isnt any coverline for this chart....

Missy10, yes yes I understand. I was also obsessed in reading bbt. Now I am still but I wait till my af over then shall chart.

Oh so strange I've not seen a chart without coverline. I wonder why. Anyone can enlighten?

My march cycle chart was quite similar to yours for just few days after o. Sharp surge. Up and up until it dipped and dipped and I knew game over. Haa. Hope yours will get up up and away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-07-11-31-01.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	103798  

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Missy10, yes yes I understand. I was also obsessed in reading bbt. Now I am still but I wait till my af over then shall chart.

Oh so strange I've not seen a chart without coverline. I wonder why. Anyone can enlighten?

My march cycle chart was quite similar to yours for just few days after o. Sharp surge. Up and up until it dipped and dipped and I knew game over. Haa. Hope yours will get up up and away.
    Oh dear.... ok I now guai guai go drink medicine first.... hahahahaha