Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; hi ladies ! missy10, what dpo are you ? I think it really depends what is your temp before O, ...

hi ladies !
    missy10, what dpo are you ? I think it really depends what is your temp before O, I see alot of pregnancy charts lower than 36.9.

I'm cd7 today. have to go get my opks but somehow I'm not as stressed as before now. I'm even afraid I will forget to BD.

I made some chicken essence, is it safe to drink during 2ww ?

Quote Originally Posted by tricky:785914
    hi ladies !
    missy10, what dpo are you ? I think it really depends what is your temp before O, I see alot of pregnancy charts lower than 36.9.

I'm cd7 today. have to go get my opks but somehow I'm not as stressed as before now. I'm even afraid I will forget to BD.

I made some chicken essence, is it safe to drink during 2ww ?
    How to self-made chicken essence??

DPO4/5

Tricky, yes most of us practice chix essence during 2ww.

I'm still on cd4. Yawn.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

poohy, I am working but the KTV is just so near our house so just went to sing 2 hours. This early morning dear husband went to HK for his work already.

gnissim, your bbt temp seem good, hope to hear your news soon..

qinn, you are really not only a good career woman but also a 贤妻良母.

thanks Dragontail.
    my hubby makes it for me because he's the chef of the household.
    missy10 basically he just puts spring chicken thighs in a crock pot with goji berries, red dates 2 cups of water and 2 pieces of dong quai but not after ovulation and let it boil the whole day. I dont't really know if its the correct way but its tasty enough

Worthy Lady

Hello ladies - just came across this article on the average cost of raising a child in Sg.. Pretty scary numbers but hey let's take it as it comes. Our grandparents got dozens of kids and still get through life.. we can too
    No Discount: The Average Cost of Raising a Child (in Singapore) - Yahoo! Singapore Finance

@Missy10 - your BBT chart is looking good. Just need to maintain the temp up and it could be a bingo. Eat and sleep well.

@Qinn - your job sounds stressful... i agree with you that i feel the same way that i am wasting all my education away if i dont work. But i do like the financial independence that i have with a job and that i dont have to be 100% dependent on my dear husband.

@ Dagotail, Poohy, Littlej - i realised i am not the only one who hates ironing. hahah!! Glad i am not alone ;p I am not a big fan of household chores so i have a part time cleaner who comes by my place to tidy the place. I do cook though which is the only chore that i pretty much do.

@littlej and Dagontail - my dear husband is also studying part-time. His exams are approaching and he has recently taken on a new job. So i am also like you, i eat alone, shop solo, visit my parents alone etc... only thing i have not done is to go movies alone.. well not yet for now... I spend my weekends mostly at home playing games or watching TV alone too. i keep myself entertained gaming away which passes time quickly. i know i sound pathetic so you guys are better off than me really ;p

@Littlej - a nice little beach vacation is nice. Maybe not Msia for now. Koh Samui or Bintan may be good options. Actually sentosa is also pretty interesting like Capella hotel etc. Just go there and laze and relax.

@poohy - good luck for your iui!!! share with us the good news

Worthy Lady

@Tricky - you are one lucky lady! My dear husband doesnt touch the stove. He only know how to make his own coffee.

Glitterystar, even though when my dear hubby is at home, we pretty much are doing our own things! Unless we are out doing something. He will be on his computer and I will be in my room either doing my surfing or knitting or just packing whatever needs to in the room. I stay with my inlaws and I dont watch tv (their fav past-time) with them because they like TW/HK dramas which I dont watch. So the bedroom is my sanctuary. Luckily I got a personal tv in the room. Hee. Hubby is in his study room most of the time. When my dog was still around, we still could bring her down together to the park for a breather. Now my doggy's not around, almost every night we go around searching for our fav resident cats to play with. When hubby is in school either on weekday night or weekend, I will sometime go to the cinema to watch a movie. I really like it because it means I can choose my fav movie to watch and not tagging with him to watch "men's show" like iron man or harry potter -_-.

At this point, I'm not complaining as yet as I do enjoy a lot of me-time. I look forward to moving out (my inlaws are really nice though) so that I can have the whole house to roam and cook and mess up the kitchen for all I care. I dont really like to use not-mine kitchen, for heavy cooking. I do love to cook!

Can try going to the movie alone sometimes. You may like it too

Imperial Concubine

prayinghard- wahhh working and somemore your hubby flying off to HK and still can sleep so late! wooh if i'm you, will be a zombie today.. (shows how low my energy level)haha.

tricky- we same cycle! i'm also Cd7 today! waiting for my scan on cd13..hope i dont ovulate before that. otherwise iui will have to abort. *keep fingers crossed* and wow, your hubby really can cook! chicken essence also know how to make...wooh! blessed woman! drink more and keep your womb warm

dragontail- heh i've never go movie alone ...thought might as well watch at home if alone. i'm the type who dont like to sit in coffee shop alone to eat. I rather tabao back office or home to eat. feel awkward and insecure.

Heavy downpour....looks so dark out there..

Worthy Lady

Hello everyone, I am new here.

Worthy Lady

Heee so cool to be in a forum where everyone is trying to conceive.

Qinn - I just showed my man the shirt you sewed and he was like - how come 2 ppl from same school so drastically different! Hahahah I am so lazy that even seeing of buttons - I pass to my pt maid

Missy10 - echoing dragontail's words - up up and away!

Dragontail - af still here? Af will go home before the weekend fling right?

Quincy - I was so blur. I was like why your friend is a Facebook then I realized facebook stood for something else! Hahaha. I guess ons could be exciting but men not scared meh? I mean, with all the diseases floating around... I remembered once a long long time ago, I had to bring a group of clients out for entertainment at ktv (my boss then was a gay and he didnt wanna go such places so it was left to me and another colleague to bring them... Ok I also kpo and wanted to see how a ktv was like so I wanted to go too but hahah i left early before the excitement starts ) ..anyway, I saw the men fondling, smooching the 小姐 and all I could think was "dude, another guy just touched her and so your hands are prob in contact with the other guy's pespiration... And erm another guy prob just kissed her and so your saliva is now mixed with the other guy and erm you never know where her mouth was earlier?!?" That said, I really pitied the girls - those who 逼不得已 - I know of a friend who got into this line because she really needed $$$ for reason of estranged husband left her in mountains of debt and she was a simple housewife / was a joint signatory in all the loans. at the time, there was no credit counselling centre - owe bank $$$ means owe bank $$$. Anyway once she has paid off the debts she stopped and she took a pt diploma and she is now doing very well in marketing... But of course there are those who are into this line cuz they 爱奴虚荣, want branded goods etc. it's scary how society has evolved.

That said, I always thought if there is no demand, there won't be a supply.

Imperial Concubine

Hi lovebaby. Welcome!

Missy10: woo! Im on my 10dpo already I suppose.but my luteal phase is longer I suppose. Last month 16days. Plus now im sick, I guess its gonna be another failed month. -.- you try to discard rhe temperature at your CD 10. The spike before your O one. then you should be able to see the coverline..

Prayinghard: thanks! I also hope I ca start spread baby dust. Haha. But mine is fever n sick tts why super high temps.

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: hw r you . I suppose you also in your 2ww?

Oh - me go movies alone sometimes too! I get to watch my girly shows

Dragontail - Harry potter manly meh?

Poohy - oh your IUI is scan on the day itself then just do?!? When I did IUI the last time, my doc scanned me twice - one 2 days earlier and the next one he said ok can iui the next day. The next day, my man aimed into a bottle at home and we rushed to the hospital with the precious goods - lucky no traffic jam! Hahaha I remembered we were quite 喘 when we reached the hospital!

Worthy Lady
    Sneaking in for a quick peep --

hello lovesbaby!

I was gonna ask, what's a facebook? (I only know facebook & it's obviously out of context...)

it's raining yay! I've found a nice cosy spot in the coolest part of office to munch on my sandwich with hot hot LRD (I'm having a footlong subway, & I've asked the associates to help tabao thunder tea rice... Eating so much for ONE, OMG!)

Dragontail: lol I'll love to have a shop! But not being trained professionally in the arts of tailoring, I better dont't embarrass myself! :x

littlej: tell your man it's just you dont't want to do only, if you want to you'll wow him off his feet.loh

gnissim23: I've heard of the 黑暗... are you feeling better? Maybe falling sick is a sign of good news??

Missy10: dont't worry too much, it's a 0.1C difference only - my post-O temps can hit 37 loh but I'm still not any closer to getting myself preggers what

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    The homemade chicken essence can try this website. I use conningware and a small rice bowl , sometimes add DOM, sometimes only Just chicken. Taste slightly from those bottle ones

http://www.keeplearningkeepsmiling.com/2012/11/20/super-nutritious-homemade-chicken-essence-and-giveaway/

Left over meat I tear into bits and dump into soup, add carrots onions potatoes and 1chicken stock cube become vegetables soup. Hubby say taste the same lol so I didn't Wate the meat. By right the leftover meat should be no nutrition
    Last edited by littlehamster; 07-05-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:786034
    Hi lovebaby. Welcome!

Missy10: woo! Im on my 10dpo already I suppose.but my luteal phase is longer I suppose. Last month 16days. Plus now im sick, I guess its gonna be another failed month. -.- you try to discard rhe temperature at your CD 10. The spike before your O one. then you should be able to see the coverline..

Prayinghard: thanks! I also hope I ca start spread baby dust. Haha. But mine is fever n sick tts why super high temps.
    I tried, but no coverline.... anyway its ok without the coverline ..... hope that my temp can go high high into the sky!!!!!

Worthy Lady
    prayinghard: when I go 唱K, it's to listen to everyone sing cos I cannot make it seriously lol my friends always puzzled like why I can play piano, can play violin (errr barely), but cannot sing! :x

gnissim23: hey hey!! you feeling better? I'm at least 8 dpo too, af due on Saturday (so 准 one I can save a lot on hpt haha). I'm not feeling positive as I'm still the same old normal me with zero early pregnancy symptoms haha!

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne:786047
    prayinghard: when I go 唱K, it's to listen to everyone sing cos I cannot make it seriously lol my friends always puzzled like why I can play piano, can play violin (errr barely), but cannot sing! :x

gnissim23: hey hey!! you feeling better? I'm at least 8 dpo too, af due on Saturday (so 准 one I can save a lot on hpt haha). I'm not feeling positive as I'm still the same old normal me with zero early pregnancy symptoms haha!
    Qinn - no no af won't come this sat, as dragontail said no symptoms maybe good news....
    Good luck!!!!! Gambate.....

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: Harry potter is boyish movie you mean lol!

littlehamster: Yeah by right the meat no nutrition already but I'll eat it too - I either shred them & fry them with Ginger, sesame oil & dark soy sauce, or I make porridge with them (add those canned peanuts, it's nice hehe if got any herbs I'll scoop them up & squeeze them dry using white muslin cloth & the essence squeezed out I'll drink or throw into the dish I'm cooking to flavour it lol) I love to cook too! (& bake)

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: thanks! Good luck to you too - soar soar SOAR to greater heights our temps & stay UP! based on last month bbt my temp only drop on CD 2, how about you? Drop on first day ugly auntie shows up? :\

Welcome, lovesbaby. Tell us more about your trying to concieve journey

littlej, me now CD4. By the time on Sat, will be cleared already. Friday going for BW :P I dont bloody understand Harry Potter. So I discard and regard it as men's show. LOL. Ok ... I do like some men's show like wars films, sci-fi. I just generally cannot take fantasy like Potter and Lord of the Ring this kind. Zzzz.

When I was younger, I went out with this group of guy friends to "blue screen" places. Yes I wanted to see what it was like. Also went to hen's parties where it was the other way round... the gals picked the men. I agree it's all about demand and supply. This kind? There will always be. One nite stand? Likewise, it's ni qing wo yuan. It's the 21st century. But it should never compromise the trust and health of your other half. Told my hubby before we got married... I dont care what you've done before (be it I knew or I didnt), it's here where we begin. I know of some guy acquaintances who still do funny things behind their wives. That's why they are just acquaintances.. and not my friends.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 07-05-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: I've one particular male acquaintance who cheats on his wife loh - with various married women. He just can't keep his kkj from mari-kita at married women. And, guess what? His wife knows. He knows his wife knows, but he continues. I can never understand the wife. If it's me, his whole lpj would be fed to my doggies already. (Or my dad would have made him into a vegetable lol)

qinnn, hahah so nice your dad will Chu Qi for you.

Such a wet Tuesday. I feel like BD but got AF and also not fertile. LOLOL. I leave it till my batam getaway then