Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 31 of 912 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail, same same!! My husband also not in spore this week!!! No wonder i cannot sleep well last night.. Littlej, ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail,
    same same!! My husband also not in spore this week!!!
    No wonder i cannot sleep well last night..

Littlej,
    Bbt rises is a good sign!
    Do you know that pms symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptoms ..

Tvh,
    for this cycle, i felt sharp twinges at abdominal there during ovulation... previous cycle i never notice any symptoms too

Worthy Lady

Poohy

Yes yes dr su is able to tell pregnancy pulse from normal pulse

Well I miss my hubby now but when I'm at bkk end week, I'm sure I dont even remember he exists.

Hehhe ya... better try to rest early these few days. Else when he books out and sees me, he might say "oh Jiajia has escaped from the zoo!"

You know months ago I seriously didnt even know O-signs exist!! I wasnt much in tune with my body until I started to read more into t-tc. Was more like ok doesnt hurt much so dont need to think too much about it. But now, I listen to my body a lot. I finally realised I do get O-pain! Bloated, dizzy. Not to mention ewcm. Thats why I did conceive twice since april last year because I'm good with catching my right timing. Just unfortunate they didnt blossom.

Poohy, traditional chinese medicine can certainly tell if you re preggie especially you have missed your Af quite some time already. Pregnant pulse will read "slippery", in traditional chinese medicine term.

Poohy certainly hope it's good news! I think Dr Su will be able to detect another pulse rate if you are pregnant.

TVH I personally dont't have any symptoms of ovulation too. In fact Dr Su just told me yesterday I shouldn't have any symptoms of approaching AF like spotting etc cos it means my body is not doing well? And I thought spotting and cramps was normal..

Imperial Concubine

oh okay, that sounds good! lets see what Dr Su detects tonight.....=) think she see me go see her, she sian. must be bad news..hahahaha...coz i only go see her when either AF missing or AF arrived.
    but hoh, since HPT didnt pick up any line, i'm not going to have high hopes.....

we not supposed to have symptoms of AF ? isnt that bad? coz means we cant 'get ready'? hahaha....(is that why my last AF gave me a shock?! no symptoms and suddenly come!)

Oh poohy poohy goody lucky!

Dragontail- would you consider freelancing as an ewcm consultant? I would love for you to tell me "ok this is it now go bd". I have tried to be more in tune to my body but it came to a point whereby I was wondering if I was over imagining or it really happened. Like "oh is that pain" or "oh is that bloatedness or am I just getting a tummy" or "oh is that ewcm". What I am super sure of - cramps + aching legs + bloated cervix feel = af knocking on the door.

Worthy Lady

Hello. I m Mint, 30 yrs old. Trying for 2 yrs already but still no baby. I use Bbt charting. It is only until the recent cycle that I see typical bbt. I have been with Dr Su for 1 yr and she say I should be able to conceive now waiting for husband who to be ready.

Littlej you very cute.. Asking Dragontail to be our EWCM consultant

Faithmummy I did tell Dr. Su yesterday that I didn't notice much cm this month. Not sure is she adjusted the medicine but the dose for this time taste horrible compared to previous dose. Think my af should be here this coming sat and I just bought Pre seed yesterday so hopefully the coming cny holidays which coincides with my fertile period will be a good time for us to rest and relax ..

Hi Mint welcome to the thread. Is your hubby taking supplements to prepare himself? Everything will fall into place with Dr Su's help and good luck!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

oh ya that's what Dr Su told me too...I've had persistent lower back ache for some time and she said it is not good. You only know your body is well when you dont't experience any symptoms prior to AF, not even spotting. It should just come as a full blast.

Hmm....looks like I have to be more in tune with my body becos I really can't tell whether I'm ovulating and on months that I suspect I am pregnant, with nausea and giddiness, it ended with AF coming. So sometimes I dont't know if I'm imagining things or what....

Worthy Lady

My husband take dr Su medicine n gnc men's vits. Any other vitamins recommended?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

mintminer, your husband can try taking L-Carnitine. My gynae recommended him to take this to improve sperm motility.

Mint my hubby is taking the same supplements too. Lets be positive and enjoy the process..

Yeah I heard that cramps are not very good too. And I know this is weird, but I also appreciate the pre-AF cramping so I know when to expect AF to arrive like y'know I can prepare to bring the necessities out so that I won't be caught unaware.

Ok here's obsessing on BBT. Halfway to the airport, I realized I forgot to pack my thermometer and I got my dear to turn back just so I could get the thermometer! Hee hee.

TVH think when we were young we won't notice much symptoms of approaching AF (that's why many of us will be in shock when AF comes). Guess as we grew older with such hectic lifestyles, all these symptoms come knocking. I ve lower backaches too but I'm not sure if its due to the nature of my job. And I noticed spotting this morning after drinking the Chinese medicine last night

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

littlej, I can relate to your obssessiveness, when we go for holidays during our fertile period, I always make sure the number one thing that I pack into my luggage are my OPKs and our supps...haha

superwomancgy, I agree too....when I was young, I didn't have any pre-AF symptoms, as I get older, the symptoms are appearing. The most obvious symptom would be bloating and feeling very fat. Then I would start to get very sleepy for no rhyme or reason.
    How come spotting? Could it be ovulation spotting?

TVH dont't think it's ovulation spotting.. Should be Pre-AF spotting. My symptoms will be cramps, feeling bloated and swollen breasts. And I thought they were normal.

Imperial Concubine

littlej - thanks ! hope i get good news also.hahah....and enjoy your trip! take care!

Worthy Lady

I m at 14 dpo today but my temperature start to drop since 12 dpo. Now I just wish Af will come so I can plan on next cycle.

My dear is on tentex - prescribed by gynae for motility. He also supposed to cut down on smoking but aiya that one is like asking for impossible.

Already asking him to eat tentex regularly is akin to asking my boss for a raise. I dont't dare to ask him to take more vitamins.

My luteal phase usually about 10-13 days. Do you think is short?

ha mintminer, I'm also on dpo 14 today. my temps are flatlining, and AF should be here on Wednesday if its bad news...

would anyone know what would iron levels be called too high in pregvits ?

Ooohh today this thread is quite fast n furious I cant quite catch up!

Lol I can be your anything so long I have the capacity! Im only good with reading my own body signs. Not sure if I can quite make it if I attempt to read yours

Welcome mintminer!

Heehee very exciting day indeed! Waiting for poohy to confirm good news!! And it is 14dpo for most of the folks too!!! So exciting!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Ooohh today this thread is quite fast n furious I cant quite catch up!

Lol I can be your anything so long I have the capacity! Im only good with reading my own body signs. Not sure if I can quite make it if I attempt to read yours

Welcome mintminer!
    Wow.. Didn't come over weekend and see plenty of movement on thread. Going to enjoy myself reading later.

Oh.. you mean bloating, cramps, spotting, swollen breasts are not normal Pre AF symptoms? Super Confused.. I think I have been having them for years!! Plus another silly question from me.. Do you ladies get like large clots when you bleed? I seem to be getting larger clots each time. And am on 13dpo, already had spotting yesterday, and today bbt dropped big time. Kinda feel the same, want period to come and be over.

Worthy Lady

Fun news for us.. Well if relevant.

"For those who have difficulty conceiving, the government will help pay a bigger share of Assisted Reproduction Technology treatments.

It will now cover up to 75 per cent of treatment costs. These will be capped at S$6,300 per cycle for three fresh treatment cycles, and S$1,200 per cycle for three frozen treatment cycles." channelnewsasia