Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wah today the thread move very fast...you all no mood work? Heheh... Glitterystar....mine at singapore general hospital . Will have to send ...

Imperial Concubine
    Wah today the thread move very fast...you all no mood work? Heheh...
    Glitterystar....mine at singapore general hospital . Will have to send the soldiers to clinic early in morning ..then 3hrs later then go back clinic for the iui.

Hmm talking about mother in law..I also think dragontail is the blessed one. Heh ...for me seldom talk to in laws...language barrier. They speak dialect most of the time but when speak to me..has to be either Mandarin or English. Thank god they sti independent and not staying with me. Not sure how life will be if they ever stay with me

Imperial Concubine
    Wah I drinking bazhen....first few mouth still can manage but to drink whole bowl...not easy! Haha

Worthy Lady
    Quincy: we should help each other as siblings but sometimes good-natured people will be taken advantage of... your hubby's sis is taking advantage that you & your hubby are without children yet. I know of someone who 霸占 her in-laws place (they migrate already & not in spore often), rent out their own apartment & keep the extra income while her hubby has a younger bro who also needed the place to live in before they collect their hdb - ends up the younger bro has to stay with his wife's parents. The in-laws favour the elder son & allow the daughter in law to do that. This someone whom I know is also from littlej's fav country in the world

Worthy Lady
    poohy: I'm in office sneezing away with a stuffed up nose lol your scan is next week right? Actually how did your gynae come to recommend iui to you? Can we request to try it? Lol in-laws is an eternal topic - 永远的话题! 8Zhen is just nasty... but I realised the herbs my mom buy taste so much better than prepackaged ones! The quality of herbs make a difference I think

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Close siblings We are Ok. But if only one sided or take for granted, I can be very selfish. Hubby is those kind family orientated. Can Help then Help. But I will say him like Why the wife no have. Then he try to do something for me . now adays if got big money involve We will talk about it n try solve.

and , Me n My Sis say next time if My kid naughty under her care She will scold one, no give face. I also agree

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Close siblings We are Ok. But if only one sided or take for granted, I can be very selfish. Hubby is those kind family orientated. Can Help then Help. But I will say him like Why the wife no have. Then he try to do something for me . now adays if got big money involve We will talk about it n try solve.

and , Me n My Sis say next time if My kid naughty under her care She will scold one, no give face. I also agree
    i am very selfish too. even my hubby also complain why am i so selfish.
    but my hubby is just too kind.

Worthy Lady

@Quincy and Little Hamster - i guess when it comes to money, it's always a sticky issue. Once you lend, the person may borrow more. And there is the question of how to take the money back. It's just messy.

@lovesbaby - HSG procedure to check and clear any tube blockage. More info on HSG Hysterosalpingography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Some of the mummies and mum-to-be here have suggested that i do HSG before the lapa operation. So i am seeking 2nd opinion and see how it pans outs...

Imperial Concubine
    Qinn...I guess if you see gyane and say you not successful for a year..they may suggest iui?

Wooh maybe I shdnt buy prepackaged one but then its the easiest. Haha..

Worthy Lady

@Little Hamster: Which fengsui master you see? Good? Actually are they able to tell how many kids we have?
    @ Glitterystar: Thanks for sharing what is HSG. But when do we need to do?

Glitterstar - you booked your hsg appt already? If not you can still go bd this cycle then if af comes, you can schedule hsg 2/3 days after af.

Qinn - I dont think the doc will offer IUI so fast to you. He is more pro natural. Actually i dont know if he is good for iui / ivf. maybe another doc might be better. but like what poohy mentioned, IUI is quite ley chey. Hubby have to shoot in bottle either at home or at hospital, if at home, must deliver to hospital within an hour, then wait 2 hours go back hospital and yes, you will have a wand like thingy inserted into your cave and have to lie there for at least 30min. That said, IUI is def less troublesome and less invasive than ivf. I did IUI before but not successful.

Qinn - not that I am biased (but i am!) But I think woe befalls the families of who marry women from the country I absolutely adore. Those women are smart and manipulative.

Lovesbaby - yeah I bfped. Everyone here is absolutely amazing. They helped me with all my emotional outbursts since I joined till now and I learnt so many tips from them, and always encouraging. I still join in the conversation cuz hee hee - it has somewhat become part and parcel of my day... (It feels funny if i dont read At least once a day)... Erm and I think I am still welcomed ?!?

Oh gosh - I am having such a busy busy day at work!!!

Lovesbaby - usually the doc will suggest hsg if you havent been successful after a few cycles. Typically it is done 2 - 3 days after af. So before ovulation. you can't bd before hsg. my gynae suggested for me to do a hsg after 5 months including one round of failed IUI. So off I went to do!

Littlej is the first one who giving out the baby dusts lol

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: haha I hope so. But aiya dont dare pin hopes. But I think my sick will delay my AF if its is coming.. I have ask my traditional chinese medicine and says no symptoms r good. So fingers cross for you too!

Lovesbaby: mc should have nth to do with ireegular cycles. For mt case is the sac stop at 4 or 5 weeks n not growing anymore. So I need to induce MC. Doc says its just unhealthy egg or sperm that hapoen to fertilize. So dont need worry..

Worthy Lady

OMG! Congrats littlej!
    N bfped means a big fat positive? ed is? Is your gynac good?
    Pls spread all your baby dusts to us!!!

Worthy Lady

Qnissim, dont worry I am sure good news will reach you soon! Stay positive and I think AF needs a break n she might travel a few countries for a while like 9 months? Heeeee

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:786434
    Qinn: haha I hope so. But aiya dont dare pin hopes. But I think my sick will delay my AF if its is coming.. I have ask my traditional chinese medicine and says no symptoms r good. So fingers cross for you too!

Lovesbaby: mc should have nth to do with ireegular cycles. For mt case is the sac stop at 4 or 5 weeks n not growing anymore. So I need to induce MC. Doc says its just unhealthy egg or sperm that hapoen to fertilize. So dont need worry..
    My af is quite regular around 28 to 30 days but I have encountered 2 miscarriages last year..so I personally feel that irregular cycles is not correlated to miscarriage. .rather, miscarriage is usually related to chromosome issues. ..
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 08-05-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Thanks lovesbaby!

how come in fengshui topic now? Anyway, The fengshui I see is thru friend intro one. We went to him for our bto flat, then he helped us to analyse the 8characters at the same time as well as wedding dates. He didn't specifically say how many kids We will have but he did say not to rear pets but rear children instead due to partly the allergies from pets n stuffs. So My this little hammy will be the last hammy.

Worthy Lady

littlej: I'm being impatient I know Usual advice says to see a gynae after trying for one year, but I can't take it after 2 cycles lol Not even first cycle with the gynae I'm thinking IUI/IVF/all kinds of assisted methods The women from your most fav country in the world are mostly pretending to be docile, gentle and loving (i hear the mushy, soft candy-floss toned 老公 -try saying it with your nose pinched- almost on a daily basis whenever my most fav person in the world needs her hubby to fetch her this, fetch her that when she's watching tv or lying down in bed with her baby :x) when in fact, they're scheming something under their unassuming, wifey demeanour - ehem, no I'm not biased too! I'm speaking from experience and from personally knowing quite some real-life examples! (Mostly stories told by my colleagues who handle monetary disputes between these women and their hubbies, or these women and their unfortunate Singaporean ex-hubbies, or these women and their late hubby's family members :x) The few of their countrymen who I find ok one, are those who are unmarried, and are career woman lol

gnissim23: you feeling better yet? Hope the fever is gone! I'm falling sick I think, down with bad runny blocked nose me every month also no symptoms , every month also see the ugly auntie hahaha! You gonna test during the weekend? Jiayou!

littlehamster: My family doesn't believe in this, but my dad has a fengshui master friend - one day he casually mentioned to my dad that his daughter will marry very well (旺夫相 -.-), and has two sons. Not sure how true, well we shall see! :x My bff is really into this though, every year around CNY she will go see my dad's friend and get her fortune for the year read, and see if anything needs to be mitigated lol

Qinn, Oops I'm using that kind of tone to my dear husband almost everyday but I'm not from that country hahaha. Very naturally I will just speak in that tone.

By the way, one more troublesome thing about IUI is that you will be asked to drink water to make sure it's full bladder half an hour before the procedure. Then the worse part is after that still cannot go toilet still must hold the urine and lie on bed for 15mins

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Qinn, Oops I'm using that kind of tone to my dear husband almost everyday but I'm not from that country hahaha. Very naturally I will just speak in that tone.

By the way, one more troublesome thing about IUI is that you will be asked to drink water to make sure it's full bladder half an hour before the procedure. Then the worse part is after that still cannot go toilet still must hold the urine and lie on bed for 15mins
    oh no I forgot my all-time fav disclaimer: Not applicable for local women! LOLOLOL!

-.- I cannot hold urine one, must go means must go... Agony! You did IUI before? dont't tell me you are waiting for bus again! :x

Hello lovesbaby - yeah, thanks to all the help provided by the ladies here and mum's soup and gynae and god's blessings - I managed a bfp. Hahaha to me it is a "big f***ing positive". Oh, I have 2 gynaes. Dr chan kon hon is my original gynae I have been seeing and with him, I did IUI. But dr Peter chew was the one who helped me with the bfp.

Littlehamster - everyone of you are in my prayers. dont't forget faithmummy too - she helped to spread baby dust all round. And of course tvh, thelay, who else did I miss out?!?

Worthy Lady
    littlej: and Natalie!

Worthy Lady
    OK, random kpo question here --

which brand of chicken essence you take, and what flavour?? Haha... I've tried: Eu Yan Seng, Hock Hwa, ZTP. My fav is Eu Yan Seng! I prefer the pao shen cordyceps one but since learning pao shen is cooling I'm sticking to traditional chicken essence.

Oh. This weekend is Mother's Day right? Any grand plans for your mum / mother in law ?

Qinn - I hope af goes on holiday. Anyway if af arrives at least you have a next step which is to see doc on cd 2/3 then he can analyze your flow and see if there are any issues. Maybe you wanna ask him about hsg. Will your trip coincide with your ovulation time? If yes, then maybe you can also try for a made in Europe baby... Then next cycle can consider hsg if still not successful. Or even traditional chinese medicine. Or maybe can get hubby to test on his sperms. Hahaha. Sorry if I sound very soh... I love to plan - 职业病. Also in my nature to need to have an action plan. Terrible . Anyway, in the meantime, you should think about what to shop when you're in France and London. Or even start thinking of what to pack?!?

Ahh - those women from my fav cty - how many men have fallen into their charms, how many marriages or relationships have been ruined, how many families have been broken. I have a personal prejudice against them cuz my ex cheated on me with one of those. And when I called the girl, she actually had the cheek to tell me "一个男人自己在一个陌生的地方,是很寂寞的哦!"seriously, 哦哦 my backside.

Oh ya - the working professionals are fine. Erm at least those I work with. They will also bitch with me about the long hair pouty lips counterparts.