Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; i like it without cordyceps or anything at all. just original...

i like it without cordyceps or anything at all. just original

Qinn - I only tried brand's essence of chicken. I know I very swaku but I never knew there were other brands of chicken essence.

Worthy Lady
    littlej: 哦哦 my arse indeed! You know what happened with my cousin, and her cheating lying ex with his heavily pregnant cheatee from *there* so I dont repeat but seriously can't stand! I'm very bad one, a few times over the phone I mentioned some of these not very flattering cases of mainland Chinese women coming here & do funny things to a few of the associates over there (on good terms & I know they won't be offended haha), they themselves can tell me 丢尽女性的脸、不自爱 & apparently it's so common over there too - cheaters & cheatees overloaded :x

Hehe I'm not bothered by the coming of af (if it does come) cos I've already made an appointment to see doc on CD 3, I'm thinking if af doesn't come I'll see him too to confirm Next steps I have in mind also about what you said -- see doc on CD 3, ask him for dates to bd next cycle cos I'll be away in Europe & can't see him to confirm O, come back immediately see him & scan for post-O corpus luteum & ask about hsg, maybe doc will send my hubby to do SA cos he mentioned during first consultation that if it fails... & during 2ww continue what I'm doing as in chicken essence, LRD. traditional chinese medicine maybe not...to be honest my mom had a very traumatic experience with a trusted traditional chinese medicine & lost my younger bro so my family has all along been sceptical of traditional chinese medicine - my mom only believes in old old 药方 like 8zhen, LRD (cos it's been used in confinement for ages), what individual traditional chinese medicine say or prescribe she'll be very cautious & sceptical. My dad - he doesn't believe traditional chinese medicine at all... says can never get the same diagnosis from two of them so how to trust? :x no offense yeah, I still believe in traditional chinese medicine, maybe just not as firm as many of you only oh! Try Eu Yan Seng! It's tasty & thick!

Hahaha on my trip -- I already know I'll be packing my thermometer & thermal flask! And a list of 'order' from friends lol I'm gonna get myself some new bags, maybe... & I need a new wallet

Quincy: I'm now a fan of original chicken essence
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 08-05-2013 at 11:52 PM.

Littlej, and also creeni, Rav and happysoul.

Qinn, I done IUI twice last year but both unsuccessful: ( so heart pain on the money spent. Heez I had knock off early so 10plus already reach

By the way I feel that new moon chicken essence taste nicer also

Worthy Lady
    prayinghard: never mind, you will conceive naturally I've never heard of new moon chicken essence! Thought they sell abalone? Hahaha! Oh God, I'm having such awful blocked nose & cough that I can't sleep

morning all~
    yesterday we bd and i go and wash out. hubby pouted and ask me why i go and wash? i was thinking that i've passed my egg phase should be able to wash. what do you ladies think?

i shouldnt have tea right after i have taken my supps right? wish to plan my supps after breakfast but i always have a cup of tea by my side after breakfast. (btw i have read that as long as i dont 'overdose' on the tea i'm fine)

qinnnsenne: tk care ! have a rest a home. but you have your in laws with you right? i'm guessing you dont wish to stay at home.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej - of coz you're welcomed to continue sharing in this thread thru you bfp! its really the most interesting thread i've ever seen.haha

Qinn- actually if you've tried for a year without success, maybe should ask gynae what's next? Good to try IUI when young- higher success rate! I got it sucessfully when i 1st did IUI...but now engine old plus higher BMI, sucess rate dropped trememdously.

I drink EYS chicken essence only. Recently bought the wolfberries and red date one. hehehe....you want to try that?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I feel Brands one more nicer. The rest feels like diluted chicken essence. Hubby also feels that. ever Since I started buying chicken essences he like hint me say he want drink once a while . But I told him say is for the weak me to drink. Hahaha

poohy: wow, makes me feel like trying natural iui

Worthy Lady
    Good morning, ladies!

Still down with flu sneezing so much & scattering virus in office lol

Quincy: hehe I always shower after bd - wait 20-30min then I must get up to pee & shower before sleeping. I think it's ok one? :x by right shouldn't be taking tea with meds but I think after you took drink tea is ok? I'm more relax with all the do-nots so a lot of things I feel as long as in moderation should be fine, but maybe other ladies can advise based on experience? Yeah loh got my beloved sis in law... that's why I dont want to be at home! Cannot rest much at home too - she & her hubby have shouting matches (Sometimes with flying objects) at least three times a week... I'm thinking of going off work now & go back my parents to eat & sleep!

poohy: then I should wait till at least end of the year to ask... I kinda think my doc will not wait that long before he suggests something cos I feel he quite kiasu lol I'm 31 already! Hubby is younger but my eggs are growing old! I'll try the wolfberries red dates flavour, I love EYS chicken essence hehe

littlehamster: I took Brand's when I was younger, whenever exams were coming you took the original? nowadays got so many flavours!

My house is always stock up with chix essence but I seriously dislike drinking it regardless what brands mother in law buys them more now because she starts to see I'm also drinking (no choice!). Usually my hubby will drink like once a week. Now the thought of the taste and that I have to gulp it down again in two weeks time already is making me queasy -_-

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: lol it's so cute you like 8zhen & dislike chicken essence! my hubby dont like take bor one, chicken essence like taste so weird to him. He prefer swallow vitamins in one gulp haha. But he's very healthy considering he has a pre-existing condition, still can soccer everyday in school & athletics school team, unlike me who hates the sun & my greatest enemy in school = napfa! :x of cos now I'll rather do napfa than see the ugly auntie!
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 09-05-2013 at 10:09 AM.

littlej - we need you here as well as others.... we need baby-duster to continue spreading baby dusts.... hehehehehehe

qinn - rest well.... drink more water.....

personally I dont like chix essence, and had never drink for this trying to concieve... no harm right.... hehehehehee....

I do wash-up but a quick one after BD, just make sure no more CM remain on my external then faster go lie down again....

btw... last night I had this bad cramp that I use a water bottle with hot water to roll on my tummy.....

Today DPO 6..... had some brown discharge early in the morning, looks the same as my ovulation spotting....

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: are you feeling better? 6dpo is it too early for implantation spotting? Maybe it is implantation spotting!

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    Missy10: are you feeling better? 6dpo is it too early for implantation spotting? Maybe it is implantation spotting!
    I thought so.... its way too early.... hope that I dint hurt myself last night by using hot pack on tummy....

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: I'm so fascinated by ovulation spotting & implantation spotting - it's like such clear signs! Maybe it really is hope cramps are gone!

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: im still down with bad flu n cough. 4th day . (Skip my traditional chinese medicine med for this 4 days too). Lol. Wow.. like many people sick. you rest well too ya. I love brands chicken essense! (Drink it warm) is nice. I hate to drink it cold very yucky. Lol. Hmm.. I dont know will test not.. but I super scare of testing n seeing a negative. -.- I might just wait? :/ although I have hpt kit at home already. Lol. How bout you?

Quincy: I also go wash immediately after the egg phase during 2ww. Lol.

I have implantation spotting when I got my bfp previously.

Woohoo: missy10: 6dpo is not too early I guess. maybe you O earlier? It may be implantation spots. Fingers cross for you!! But I dont have any spots at 6 to 8 dpo. :/ fingers cross for nyself too. Hehe.
    Last edited by gnissim23; 09-05-2013 at 10:36 AM.

@ littlej, can I say that I will miss you if you dont hang around in this thread?

@qinnn, lol yes I know I’m the odd one here. I cannot understand why you ladies love chix essence while you are puzzled why I love bazhen. Kaka

@ missy10, I had implantation spotting during first BFP. It happened late at 11dpo though. Sometimes the blood may flow down later part of dpo therefore when I saw it, it was already brown and looked like old blood. Implantation can typically happen around 8dpo +/-. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

I think I lost count on the discussions you ladies are fast !

I also dislike chicken essence, I only drink the chicken broth thing my husband boils. I opened a brands essence of chicken and almost puked. Cant take the taste of all those similar foods like marmite, vegemite etc yucks

Ladies who are down with the flu, are you in your DPOs ? coz it could be a symptom !

Im now 9dpo and feel that O is no where near. (good thing I suppose)

Morning everybody!!

To those who are sneezy and coughy - get well soon!!! Drink a lot of water, take honey, and vit c...

Qinn qinn - what bags are you planning to buy? Hee hee I love bags but I now have to restrict myself so I can only "magazine shop" and "Instagram shop" and look longingly. sorry to hear about your younger brother. My man also doesn't believe in traditional chinese medicine - he feels you dont't know what's in the powder mix. So he wasn't entirely too pleased when I hopped and skipped to dr wu. But after the bfp, he put his foot down and no traditional chinese medicine allowed. Anyway glad you have all the plans all lined up. Maybe can consider a fertility peanut too? Hahaha that was what I did after dec's af. I walked past a jade shop and went into require what is good for fertility and she said peanut so I bought a jade peanut charm and hung on my pouch (which stays hidden in my bag so nobody can see - super Ching Chong!).

I never wash after bd . The doc also said bd at night then sleep wash for what!! Qinn - didnt the doc tell you that? So anyway I will guai guai lie there with my sperm pillow on my backside. If bd in late evening... I will guai guai lie there for at least one to two hours - surfing, watching tvb or reading.. Find things to distract so won't think of dripping stuff. Anyway I read the vagina had a self cleansing mechanism... I am quite OCD (the bottles in my kitchen cabinet are arranged according to height and my wardrobe is also arranged by colors and also according to length)... so if I can live with not washing I am sure most of you can ?!? Egg phase or not, I never wash so I can get myself used to it. But now I wash... Hahaha. So my man said he prefers to see a lying naked woman than a woman who rushes to the loo

Worthy Lady

@Qnissim23: Get well soon! J
    @Ginnsenne: Pls drink more water & take some oranges! I am worse, every month I assume I have a lot of symptoms and every month silly aunty visit me! -.- N wow, I love fortune readings for the year. Heee can help to ask your dad for address? Haa… I just like to know which months to be careful of what.
    Is chicken essence good for conceiving? Can husband take? I like Brands one. J
    BD must lie for 20 mins?! OMG, I lie for 10 mins only.
    @Littlej: Congrats dear! How many months? I didn’t visit any gnac. Think I should say hello to Dr. Peter? Where is his clinic?
    Haaa and where is your fav country?
    @Prayinghard: dont worry, Tee Gong will bless all of us here in the forum! He is working on it! N real hard! J
    gnissim23 likes this.

Worthy Lady

@ Dragontail, does implantation happen and show in obvious for everyone?

Jialat! The more posts i read, the more worry I am. Everytime after BD, I just lie with legs up for a while (max: 15mins). Haaaa
    How long should I stay in the position? But cannot do anything in that position, a bit bored~

I am Ok with both chicken essence and 8zhen. Now is like if never drink I will feel guilty.

Missy10, implantation can start as early as 6dpo - 11dpo . Did you have a dip in bbt this morning? Look out for the increase tomorrow morning too.

Qinn, take care maybe like what tricky say it may be a symptoms too.