Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hello ladies! very hard to catch up with his thread!!!! Been busy but have been reading this thread everyday haha ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Hello ladies! very hard to catch up with his thread!!!!
    Been busy but have been reading this thread everyday haha

Lovesbaby, implantation doesn't show for everyone. Not all will have implantation spotting so not seeing spots doesn't mean you r out

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I also totally didn't wash up after BD. BD then tilt my hips up watch tv then sleep. It is yucky in the beginning but well, you will get used to it haha...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

hi-five Qinn- i also like EYS chicken essence! you know...i go all the way to changi aiport to stock up my chicken essence one coz there no GST! haha so if i go, i will buy in bulk. and now you buy over $200+, they give you one more chicken essence free! good deal!

littlehamster- haha, let your hubby drink some also....thought its good for their soldiers also?

quincy- if you dont mind IUI, should really consider doing it when young.

the main regret i have is not trying it early for my 2nd kid. I should have try for another kid immediately after giving birth.....sigh.that time keep pushing back the idea coz too tired from caring a newborn. But now truly regret and told my hubby if we succeed having 2nd kid, we should try right away for the 3rd kid!

errm, since we trying to concieve-ing, dont get up immediately after BD to wash coz gravity! the soldiers will go out instead of swimming up to the eggs. Stuff pillow under buttocks for 30mins after BD....then go shower. I got friends who swear by this method...LOL.

lovesbaby- on tv to watch or see ipad/phone while in that position! or if can sleep!

so excited for missy10- pray to see good news posted soon!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

haaaaaa thanks TVH! Will just do that!

Lovebaby, implantation spots doesn't apply to everyone. Different body will have different symptoms. Some may feel nothing at all

I also never wash, coz even half an hour later if I stand up, they'll all drip out. Actually after the BD deed I stay in bed to keep them put. I also read about the auto cleaning mechanism
    quincy1986 likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky:786654
    I also never wash, coz even half an hour later if I stand up, they'll all drip out. Actually after the BD deed I stay in bed to keep them put. I also read about the auto cleaning mechanism
    Ya actually next day still will drip out but I figured those are weak swimmers so better out than in. The good swimmers would already GV reached destination in the night. I read it takes sperms about half an hr to reach the fallopian tubes, so dont't get up too fast
    quincy1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post

Quincy: hehe I always shower after bd - wait 20-30min then I must get up to pee & shower before sleeping. I think it's ok one? :x by right shouldn't be taking tea with meds but I think after you took drink tea is ok? I'm more relax with all the do-nots so a lot of things I feel as long as in moderation should be fine, but maybe other ladies can advise based on experience? Yeah loh got my beloved sis in law... that's why I dont want to be at home! Cannot rest much at home too - she & her hubby have shouting matches (Sometimes with flying objects) at least three times a week... I'm thinking of going off work now & go back my parents to eat & sleep!
    oh...there seems to be prob in your sister In law marriage.
    speaking of which, just to entertain you babes a little, my mother in law yesterday just went to a so-called recommended fortune teller
    and told us that the fortune teller says me and hubby should divorce =.="
    this time my hubby just tell her to shut up. for me i just act blur. i wonder how entertaining can things get.
    sorry my bad that i am always complaining about my in laws.

Imperial Concubine

Quincy: wa. Why the fortune teller like that one. Ya you should ignore her. Spoiling people marriage . Haha I thinj its common for oroblems with in laws. Lucky for me I see them few time a yr only. Keke. As we r in diff country. Lol. But I believe there r nice ones also. I use to stay at my ex bf place n his parent treat me well too.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Got some fortune tellers fake one. Better feet those refer from friends or have Good reviews. Even if the relationship that bad I dont't think will say till divorce . At most Maybe say will encounter many difficulties and if can overcome be Good if cannot may separate ways n stuffs like that. So direct no Good

a good and real fortune teller wouldn't predict such nasty things. Sorry to hear this Quincy !

Quincy, not that I wanna add salt and vinegar.... I think your mother in law made that up. That's just my guess dont be mad at me!!!

A year and half ago, my inlaws invited a feng shui master to the house. We were all there to listen in. There were so many things that my inlaws bought after the session. Those lucky charms items for every corner of the house. In my bedroom, there's a "dragon-tortoise" facing out to the window. It's for career luck for my hubby. The master says my hubby is the most "heavy weight" in the house. If he is "good", everyone in the family will benefit. Balcony is where baby luck is. So something is placed there too. Master says likely we will have a boy.

Unfortunately, the master passed on half year ago. This is called 人算不如天算.

I'm not obsessed with feng shui. Hubby did say wanna engage one for our new place. Told him I prefer not. I still believe everything is still what we make them out of. Yes, some things are fated. If one fails in 善行, no matter how many walls and pillars you break or build, good things wont come knocking at your door.

Worthy Lady

@Poohy: really? Chicken Essence good for the solders? Haaa so what is the best brand? Do we gals need to drink on a constant period?

@Tricky: Thanks for sharing, wow and I thought why the solders all float out! So its the norm.

@TVB: Haaaa thats what my hubby said. He said those army that fall out are the "lao peng" (lousy ones). Commanders has all went in. Haaaaa. And ok, I will lie for 35 mins just in case.

@Quincy: OMG! what lousy fortune teller is that? N your mother in law told you face to face? N thumbs up for your husband for speaking up!

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: Oh no been so many days, you've been sick since the weekend in Malaysia right? Me today only second day (only??), but very annoying cos can't sleep when I can't breathe through my nose! :x Who else is sick? The whole office like only me loh, usually when many people are sick it's towards end of the year, flu season... Haha I can drink chicken essence hot, room temperature, or cold (but for trying to concieve reasons obviously never take it cold ) You around 12-13 dpo? I'm at 10-12 (or 10-14) dpo, I read from other forums ladies begin testing as early as 7-8dpo... I think if you have hpt available, & if that pesky ugly auntie is a no-show by Saturday night, then test on Sunday morning? (cos I love Sundays!) I'm not going to test cos I never buy hpt (irritating hubby says it's so obvious bingo already if af never show up on Saturday -for me - and Monday we have appointment with gynae, so what for buy hpt? -.-), unless I see promotion at Guardian or Watson later lol

tricky: I'm at 10-14 dpo - flu is a symptom?? Not that I wanna get all excited about it yet... Last month I kept checking on my boobs and could swear that the areola did enlarge (though didn't get darker and no soreness), then around 10 dpo saw a spot of pinkish discharge on my panty - told my gynae this month when I saw him about last month's symptoms and he told me to stop reading all over internet forums and symptom-spot... :x He said spotting could be due to frequent bd or cervix or old blood from previous cycle (especially if it's brown discharge, then I told him mine was pinkish ! He gave me a fatherly stern look :x) ... So this month I guai guai only chat with you ladies, and never go around read this read that haha! But maybe I should note down on yesterday and today's date that I have flu... You are on 9 dpo means you've O-ed already, no?

littlej: I'm also a must plan ahead person And I want to get all of these plans executed all at once most of the time! (is impatient lol) A jade peanut charm like so cute, where you bought it from? Li-Hong? Hehe I want a new BV bag, maybe a BV wallet too... And maybe a new Hermes for work... :x (And I really want another 2.55... I love them!) But I know I dont't need them! Hard to resist, worse when I'm at the doorsteps of these boutiques! :x I've got to hunt down that KS (I think) signature bag for my bff, and some orders from office Hey! I resisted buying that very pretty pair of Ferragamo heels yesterday! (pats herself)

Gosh, I *always* wash after bd - I dont't remember doc saying anything- I simply can't stand not showering before bed! :x I'm super 洁癖, but I'll lie down at least 20 mins, most of the time at least 30 mins... Hope hubby's armies are strong and swift lol!

lovesbaby: Thanks! I'm feeling a bit better I think, down a bottle of chicken essence after lunch and felt somewhat better. I dont't like oranges... But I've got Berroca! Chicken essence is good for both women and men, women during 2ww You can try this or next cycle if you dont't mind the taste. I like EYS! (I'll ask my dad have not't seen the master for some time - wonder if he's still in the country!) I'm seeing Dr Peter Chew too - his clinic is at Gleneagles hospital. He's pretty well-known I think, just google and call for an appointment if you're interested to get yourself checked by him.

prayinghard: Yeap I just read what tricky posted I'll note down secretly and not tell my gynae lol (I'll say if I do get the BFP hahaha!)

poohy: Oh oh! Airport is quite near my parents here Good deal cos I always buy from EYS and no discount one! Think I'll drive up to stock up for next cycle lol So your aim is 3 children? I want to have them as long as I conceive them... But hubby is horrified at the idea if I can naturally conceive one every 2-3 years throughout my childbearing years but I dont't want to do bc ! (I'm someone who is very pro-life, no offense okay... :x I respect others' views too!) After this cycle success, you can go on to a 3rd one asap after birth!

quincy: wtf your mother in law!!!! I agree with Dragontail - she made it up loh, if not she purposefully go seek out a quack-half-bucket-water ill-meaning master loh, no master will recommend divorce one ! I dont't understand her - she wants you and your hubby to divorce so that her son can be a two-timed divorce??? :x What good does it do her to see her son sad and miserable after a second divorce?? (so that he can get back together with his ex-wife who has made him so unhappy during the previous marriage?? OMG) I'm now back my parents' hehe, mom made me yummy fish porridge, LRD and chicken soup will be ready in a while My dad has came home when he knows I'm coming back lol and he's dug out the chess set already hahaha! Played with Mr Sam and just played the piano too, wah so happy though my nose is still blocked and I'm still coughing! My sis in law once complained that me playing the piano is disturbing her baby's sleep and that I'm inconsiderate cos I dont't have any baby... :x So I never touch the piano at my in-laws though my mother in law told me to f**king ignore her :x You know what? You should just f**king ignore your mother in law too. She's not behaving like a 长辈 should.

PS my dad just sarcastically commented that maybe some couples the more they fight, the more 恩爱 they become... (re to my sis in law) he's reading as I type lol
    quincy1986 likes this.

Qinnn, hehhe so cute your daddy!

"Hello Qinnn's dad how are you?" *Waves*

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Qinnn, hehhe so cute your daddy!

"Hello Qinnn's dad how are you?" *Waves*
    LOL!! My dad says 'he's goody good and hello there'

(secretly... my dad is 64, going on 65, but he looks and feels 50 haha! He'll not be happy that I told his real age hehe ) Off to play chess with him!

You have a cool dad qinnn !! hehe
    my dad doesn't bother about women stuff, every time me and my stepmom start to talk about ladies stuff or gossip he leaves the room.

Im CD9 sorry !! not dpo. didnt O yet

@ qinn & ginn - as what dragon mentioned, implantation always occurs from 6dpo onwards.... I did not O early, as I used OPK this month, and Im sure I O that day and set my FF to OPK/monitor setting, that also explained my BBT chart without cover-line...

Dragon - indeed it was brown discharge - not much, just a little during my first pee this morning about 6am

@ prayinghard - my temp maintained 36.59... hope that the drop of 0.1 is the implantation dip.... hahahahaha

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: ya I was sick at malaysia. (So no shopping) -.- think its my hubby bro . He sick first. Haha. then me, then his wife, n the small boy too. -.- Im having sore boob since 6dpo. Come to think like its too early if its preg symptoms . Hw can be so fast. Now starting to have backache. Looks like all my af symptoms r here.. zzzzzz.. but af n preg symptoms r similar. Lol. Cox I remember that time wheb I test bfp I still have af cramps. So sian. Haha. Since you r seeing gynae next week then mean gynae can do scan for you? So excited. Muahaha. Hmm probably test on sunday. As sunday will be 16dpo already. My hubby also not keen in ask me test one . Got few times I told him I can test hpt today . He says "aiya wait few more days ". Ya he so smart few more days AF visit already. He will keep ask me how much is 1 stick. Told him 10plus buck . then he is like wa. Test 1 time nia ar. (Seems like telling me its expensive for 1 pee) lol.

Imperial Concubine

wow qinnn- you got a cool and young at heart dad! you didnt join member at EYS since you always buy also? quite good , got discount everytime you buy. and if at airport lagi best, no GST.hahaha.

and quincy- where got fortune teller so bad one...arent they supposed to then tell your mother in law how to remove those bad 'omens' or clashes whatever it is, rather than tell you 2 to divorce. bad bad....or else is your mother in law make the story up. ignore them bah!

tricky..i'm also CD9! no signs of O yet which i'm glad...i so scared i O over weekend then my IUI gone case....keeping fingers crossed.haha.

dont mind having more kids but just happen i'm not productive enough.haha

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: not all get implantation dip. I think my traditional chinese medicine is not keen about implantation dip one . He always expect my chart to maintain high. :/ btw I do not have implantation dip when I got the implantation spotting. Jiayou missy10!

Imperial Concubine

Poohy: the doc dont work on weekends? :/

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    oh...there seems to be prob in your sister In law marriage.
    speaking of which, just to entertain you babes a little, my mother in law yesterday just went to a so-called recommended fortune teller
    and told us that the fortune teller says me and hubby should divorce =.="
    this time my hubby just tell her to shut up. for me i just act blur. i wonder how entertaining can things get.
    sorry my bad that i am always complaining about my in laws.
    what da.....?!?!

i think your mother in law is the so-called fortune teller.

hahaha. thanks everyone. very surprising ho?
    they give me entertaining things from time to time and make me lmao.

hello qinnnsenne's dad !

Imperial Concubine
    Gnissim...sadly no. Not pte clinic or hospital...they onli enertain ivf on sat...think sun def no no