Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wow, you gals are so pro! You knew so well when is your O day and dpo. I really need ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wow, you gals are so pro! You knew so well when is your O day and dpo. I really need to jiayou!
    N becos of all the chicken essence, I happened to find one that I have placed 1 on my desk dunnoe since when and I am gg to drink it after its heated up haaa.

@Qinnnsenne: Heee... do you think with chinese medicine, chicken essence, logan soup etc will get us too heaty? I do encounter ulcers at time haa.
    Yes yes, thanks for helping to ask your dad. Hw are the charges for Dr. Peter Chew? I have seen Dr. Kowa at Mt Eliz think last year alone. Wondering if I should visit him back? May I know what are the tests gynac would want us to go through? I mean other than ultrasound.
    **Big pat for resisting to splurge on the shoes heee...
    N emm your dad is sooo cute haaaaa... Wow shiok! you are at home?

Worthy Lady

Missy10: I really like how confident you are every month - I'm always so scared of pinning too much hopes! When is your af due? Since you're already on 6dpo and it's probably implantation spotting this morning, then you may wanna try poas 2-4 days later! (by right hcg would have built up and doubled already then quickly come spread baby dust to us who need it badly! :x I need baby luck! Lots of it!!!) Jiayou!!!

gnissim23: Yeah loh, last month I was a bit more hopeful with the looking larger than normal areola on my boobs, and the pinkish spotting but, you know, a new cycle awaits me... :x My gynae is very strict with not symptom-spotting, he says too many women want it so much that when we see af, it affects us even more which is no good cos it's important to be as relaxed as possible during trying to concieve :x So now I try not to... I never have any cramps and PMS , af is just like another day for me except I'm feeling more uncomfortable and hot with the pad only lol I'm supposed to see my gynae on CD2/3 (since CD2 will be a Sunday so I booked CD3 beforehand - the clinic assistant was like, you can wait until menses turn up first before booking appointment you know? cos I was like so sure af is gonna show up!) for him to check on the blood flow :x If af doesn't show up then I should see him 3 weeks later, but I thought since I already have an appointment with him, af or no af I'll still go Aiya 16 dpo can test already, Sunday will be a good day for you!

tricky: I think my dad is pretty cool too lol The man who loves me the most! (yeah, I think so! He loves me longer than my hubby loh so definitely my dad is top position lol) you and poohy both on CD9, I think it's good to not O so early, read before about O-ing too early likely to result in lower quality eggs :x Not sure how true, my gynae kinda scoff at internet sources haha (subtly of cos)

poohy: I dont't have ! The sales gal never asked me ! :x OMG I must go join, though I only buy chicken essence from them lol CD9 should be safe for the weekends, your cycle is not like 25-26 days that short right? Crossing fingers for you that your ovaries and hormones will cooperate with the hospital's timing! (umm, I'm not productive at all loh... Still think of having as many as possible, I think at this rate, one would be a blessing! :x)

quincy: Entertaining like the circus clown? (waves on dad's behalf)

Worthy Lady

@qinnnsenne, heee you know ppl always say our dad are our lover in our previous life that's why they love us so much!
    dont mind me asking, may I know if you gals has passed 30? I am in my 30s .

Quin - dont worry about the fortune forecast, i always dont believe unless I hear it myself.... mayb tell you something about my master
    He claimed that me(pig) n hubby(mouse) 八字 clashed.... but he was surprised when i wanted to get wedding auspicious date, he says although 八字clashed, but both of us willing to challenge the fate together

He also claimed that me(pig) and dad(snake) also clashed, but because it father-daughter relationship so naturally can dissolve

AF dont think should come on 16 May but 8 mths later..... hehehehehehe
    Last edited by Missy10; 09-05-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: haha I also book my traditional chinese medicine in advance! After O I will calculate the 2ww and plus 4 days of AF n then book the appt. As the slot is always full. So I just book in advance hehe.. ya. But sometimes sick will delay af as well. Haha. Ya last time i also always read into symptoms. But my symptoms every month like not same one. then for past 2 mths i got no symptoms at all. But this month is weird. Perhaps of the wrong medicine doc gave that time? -.- somemore my usual thermometer is misplace. Using the cheapo one with with xx.x only. Instead of the basal xx.xx. my hubby ask him help me buy he say wait i recover frm my sickness ownself go buy. Kns. So bad of him . My LP is long. Last month is 17dpo then my temp drop. Fingers cross for both of us. If I still have high temps on sun probably I will test. Keke. Jiayou!

Imperial Concubine

Poohy: ooo. Jiayou for your iui! Im also planning to go iui in another month.. is urs a ntural iui or you got do injection?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Didn't know chicken essence can help the armies. I give me drink when he's very tired like after work vv late or if We have bd Marathon lol.

Worthy Lady

lovesbaby: PM-ed you BTW I'm supposedly warm-based according to one traditional chinese medicine... I keep eating heaty food also - love mangoes, durians, lychees, longans, jackfruit LRD I'm taking daily cos I like the taste hehe, chicken essence everyday too. So far no ulcers or anything, except the stupid flu... :x You can try alternate days LRD first and chicken essence 3 times a week if you are worried? I know many ladies here see a traditional chinese medicine, I've heard Dr Su is very popular - you may wanna consider giving her a try, or Dr Wu. And me no pro, you can tell I'm a noob from my blur replies lol I can't rely on OPK to guide me one, I find it very arbitrary like soon to O but have not't O, may O in 12-36 hours (some sources say can be up to 48 hours) - so, it's what? 12hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, or for all I know it can be 19 hours later :x I can't deal with not knowing for sure! The only method to me that I can know for sure if through ultrasound, with doc telling me clearly that I have O-ed. I can deal with not knowing exactly which day, but I need to know that I've O-ed for sure! :x That's just me - which is why I prefer to see a gynae so often to monitor the O, rather than the less ley chey alternative of using OPK lol , I've heard of the past life thing too - we can't prove or deprove it, but I sure know my dad loves me so much! I'm also in my 30s - 31 already.

Missy10: I think fengshui and fortune forecast very subjective and differs between one master to the next! I agree to best take it with a pinch of salt :x

Imperial Concubine

Lovesbaby: I have not pass 30s.. hee..

lovesbaby I'm 32.

Qinnn, yah cd9 is way too early to ovulate. I just opked and the line is still very faint luckily.
    I'm thinking if I dont't strike this cycle I'm going for acupuncture next. do any of you ladies recommend any good ones ?

here's a link I want to share with you, fertilty by western and traditional chinese medicine approach. really interesting and you can even identify your fertility health based on your bbt chart

http://www.drtanyasmith.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Fertility-Signals-traditional chinese medicine-and-WSM.pdf

Worthy Lady

@Dagontail - if you dont like chicken essence as it is, you can use it as a soup base for the any soup you make. Sometimes, i just pour 1 bottle of chicken essence on the regular soup that i make. Makes the soup more tasty and yummy without having to put any additional condiments.

@Qinn - I have no brand preference for chicken essence. I am very cheapo. I usually stock up whichever brand when they are on sale. EYS ones apparently do not contain caramel sugar.

@Littlej - Have you decided on which gyn to deliver your baby boy? My this cycle has come and gone. My new gyn checked on me just now and told me i had ovulated. I had opk positive 2 days back but didnt bd. i am heading for the HSG (which will be done prior to the surgery) and lapa end of this month. His scan machines i must say is pretty state of the art and very new as compared to the last 2 gyns that i had used before. So nervous. Hope the surgery goes well.

@Missy10 - all your symptoms are very positive. Hope you got good news soon!

@Tricky - When is your usual ovulation day? my is around CD14 +-.

Imperial Concubine

Qinn- haha i join EYS as member. they give one time off vouchers also. So quite worth it ...go join if you intend to continue buy from them. My cycle not so short...about 30-33days. So keeping fingers crossed.

i intially never thought of wanting to have more children but as my girl gets older, she wanted playmates and refused to play alone. She is not a loner and always ask for friends. So quite sad that i failed to give her siblings yet also....so will have to really jia you and to multiply! hahaha.

I've actually stopped seeing Dr Su ...i felt that when i took her medicine, my AF somehow either come late (long LP) or didnt come! 2 times false alarm and I had enough of it.haha, so decided to go back to western medicine.

qnissim- you also doing IUI soon? I'm given clomid....cant go natural iui coz i'm not producing good eggs (by way, i've been eating lots of eggs recently to improve my eggs quality- hope it helps!) So you gonna start eating healthy and get ready for iui...

Value shop selling the brands chicken essence very cheap. I think only $15 for 6bottles. Thinking go join eys member cos I seeing their traditional chinese medicine

Guardian at Nex selling CW 2boxes for $54 super cheap! Promo ends this month. Fyi I went to other guardian at plaza sing dont't have this promo weird.

glitterystar, I usually O around cd12/13

Lovesbaby - i believe whatever you take - traditional chinese medicine, lrd tea, zhen, heaty fruits to warm the body, but you still need to drink lots lots of warm water..... since i took Dr Su medicine, i drink warm water, even im on the run(sales line) i brought along my thermos bottle

That prevents me from 发热
    Last edited by Missy10; 09-05-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Worthy Lady
    gnissim23: you are still young! Lol tell your hubby, no buy thermometer no bd/yummy dinner/sports channel? actually I sick no sick also af right on time... years ago I almost had a failed liver also had af on time! -.- haha we both kiasu, I scared by the time af comes (which I know is Saturday!) then make appointment for Monday won't have my preferred timing lol if you test on Sunday must share the good news!

poohy: if you read one of my replies in the previous page you'll know I dont't see traditional chinese medicine too, my family got very bad experience... I think a sibling would be good for your daughter, I grew up as an only child but I would love to have siblings too

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne:786828
    gnissim23: you are still young! Lol tell your hubby, no buy thermometer no bd/yummy dinner/sports channel? actually I sick no sick also af right on time... years ago I almost had a failed liver also had af on time! -.- haha we both kiasu, I scared by the time af comes (which I know is Saturday!) then make appointment for Monday won't have my preferred timing lol if you test on Sunday must share the good news!

poohy: if you read one of my replies in the previous page you'll know I dont't see traditional chinese medicine too, my family got very bad experience... I think a sibling would be good for your daughter, I grew up as an only child but I would love to have siblings too
    Yeah poohy - give your daughter at least one more bro/sis, im also only child without siblings, its actually quite boring
    Yes you can say she will get all you n hubby's love n attention now, think of it when you grow old, she need to give both of you, her husband, her parent in law attention, tiring

Worthy Lady

@Qinnnsenne: Thanks for the PM! Oohhh I also! But they say womb a bit han. Haaa what is LRD? I also take Bai fon want. I think a bit overdose haaaa.
    Yes I am seeing Dr. Su. No , you are not blur heee... I find it too exp to keep gg to gynac. I try the cheaper method via the OPT first. I gong gong and bought a lot leiiii!
    $0.50 per strip from US. Hee... same same. We same age! (high five)

@Qnisim23: you are so young!

@Tricky: Hee.. we are about the same age.

@Poohy: you find Dr. Su good? Did you tell her your AF come late? Its crazy to see her, so many ppl.. I waited for medicine can also be as long as 10 queue nos!

@Missy10: Yes leiii. Drink a lot. N sometimes not enough, ulcers come find me. N I very sha gu one, drink a lot keep gg toilet right, n when menses have not come, i thought its one of the symptoms cos cant hold urine haaa... I crazy one!

Worthy Lady

sorry sorry dunnoe why all bold.

poohy i heard that the wider the age gap between kids, the lesser the sibling jealousy. take your time

I'm troubled Anyone experienced eczema before? First time in my life, I got some on my neck. When the weather turns warm and humid, the spots get bigger and itchy. If in aircon place, I dont feel they are there. It's not very obvious now (have them for a weel plus). But I wanna make sure they dont spread or get worse. Was adviced to apply the cream and keep the skin there moisturised. Anyone knows any other ways to keep them away?

I know eczema is partly due to stress or not sleeping well. I think the recent mourning (poochy gone) and work stress have taken a toll. Please help me!!

Dragontail, dab some coconut oil on the rash

Dragontail: my mom start to have this problem after 40. i do not want to scare you but once it appears in her life, it goes away and come back again. she has seen a doctor for it but i dont remember what her doc said. i only remember sometimes this prob comes with age.

Thanks ladies.

Yes I'm aware this eczema will never heal. It can disappear to the naked eyes. But once the stress strikes or from whatever hormone reasons, it may resurface. Cant do much on that But I just hope it wont spread! Gotta go destress and sleep early and better....