Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Poohy: I have yet to consult gynae. Will go nxt cycle and start plan for iui. How you know that ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Poohy: I have yet to consult gynae. Will go nxt cycle and start plan for iui. How you know that your eggs quality? :/

Qinn: haha he dont watch sports channel. Always watch ang mor show n muggle on his stupid hp always. And ya indeed he didnt buy the thermometer for me . Insists that I recover ownself go buy. Very angry.. every thing also must I recover ownself do. never lay hands to help. Jusy told him today 13dpo. Can start do hpt. that "best" husband. Again say aiya wait few days . Super hate him . Sometime make me wonder how "excited" he is.

Worthy Lady
    lovesbaby: you're welcome I think ladies here say before bai fong want no good for trying to concieve? LRD is longan red date tea - very simple, dried longans, red dates & wolfberries, throw into slow cooker/pot/thermal flask! It's to be taken after O during 2ww.

Dragontail: oh no, are you itching badly now? I have a friend who has this skin condition & I remembered she used a moisturiser from RoC (the brand, not littlej's fav country lol). If it persists or worsens you should see a derm!

gnissim23: men are like that one, bo chup bo chup & my hubby doesn't like children much too. Men like Shez's hubby, sensitive new age guy who wants kids in his family life is rare! Speaking of Shez, I wonder if she's doing ok? maybe she has good news already but is holding out for first trimester to pass before spreading baby dust?? Are you better tonight? My nose suddenly cleared up, out of the blue just stopped & unblock already! But the cough is still here, I'm feeling the beginning of a mild headache... icks maybe it's my first PMS ever?? :x

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Gni: My hubby also like that. Must say then do, then say extra one sentence he argue say I naggy. Zzzz

Oh ya, Shez where are you. If you decide to hide from us for a couple of months, we forgive you but just come back after that ok? Hehe.

Qinnn, my spots on the neck dont give me much problem now. I just want to get rid of them asap! Been doing alot of googling tonight about it. Have to keep the neck well moisturised and use eczema cream diligently. Well, please drink loads of fluid! And you gotta turn in earlier to chase the sick bug away.

My hubby is the one more into wanting kid, when he didnt want one a decade ago. I hope I can fulfill that for him.

Missy10, your fortune master so good still will tell you that your af won't appear and only 8 months later. I ever go fortune master, they just say my life will have but need to go through difficult phase then whenever I asked her when or which age I will have, she dont't want to say keep saying cannot 泄漏天机, faintz.

Ginnism, I think my husband also same he won't want me to test early as he get know I will get very upset if is negative.

Imperial Concubine

qinn: my nose now left with those "thick sticky" stuff and some cough. -.- but I skipped the doctor medicine. cox the med make me very drowsy n feel like very nua... haha.. tts good that your nose has cleared... drink more warm water to ease the cough... hope you get well soon and get your BFP on Saturday!!! I seldom get sick... this is my very first time sick so jialat in this year . littlehamster: hai. ya .. man are really man. I ask him say "why you cant supportive n say go ahead and test". he say I find him quarrel. faint. then he say next time I just tell him what answer I want him say. dragontail: relax yourself and I believe you will get your BFP!! Prayinghard: yes! same as my hubby! you know what he says.. he say that if I test n get negative, he will listen me nag n nag for the next few days until AF arrives... so he rather dont want take the risk.. so he can lead another few peaceful day.. that my bad hubby .
    Last edited by gnissim23; 09-05-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard:786915
    Missy10, your fortune master so good still will tell you that your af won't appear and only 8 months later. I ever go fortune master, they just say my life will have but need to go through difficult phase then whenever I asked her when or which age I will have, she dont't want to say keep saying cannot 泄漏天机, faintz.

Ginnism, I think my husband also same he won't want me to test early as he get know I will get very upset if is negative.
    The af thingy not master say, is master missy10 say so hahahaha

LOL funny funny, Missy10.

Gnissim, so when will you be testing? (sorry if I missed out if you did mention). For me, I feel I'm more wary of disappointing my hubby than myself, when it comes to testing. I know he wont say he is disappointed. But he really goes all out to BD during those schedule I prepared for. Like a week before I ovulate he will eat lots of egg whites, seafood, beef. Those high in protein ones. When bfn, he will sayang me and assure me it's really ok. However, I really look forward to seeing him receiving happy news.

Hi everyone. Oh gosh, guess what - I am becoming like qinn - I just shut down my laptop only (working from home)

Wow thread move super fast...

Qinn - guess too late for me to wave hello to your dad. You've got a pretty cool dad I must say and you must be his 心肝宝贝 glad you're feeling better. Oh, I so hope you have good news this cycle or soon - which means dr chew is the true baby duster (albeit with a sample size of 2 ). Oh, me dont't particularly like bv - hahaha, find that it looks abit like ketupat (personal pref ok, dont't be insulted)! And hmm, you sound like you have more than one Hermes my lady personally, I also dont't particularly like Chanel - at least right now. And you know why - cuz of my fav country - the boutique is over-crowded with them!!! Hahaa so yes for that very same reason, me no support Chanel (and lv too).

Glitterstar - did your new gynae say see results from hsg then do lapa? It sounds like you are doing both. Erm, I guess I am in no authority to challenge your gynae but personally I feel that if your hsg report is clear and/or shows only a bit of blockage then you should try for 2 - 3 cycles. Then do lapa if still not successful. It has been said a woman is more fertile after hsg cuz the liquid already "通" the tubes. So personally I feel your gynae should look at hsg before even confirming lapa. I just Dont feel that it is right if a gynae immediately suggests op. Anyway, just my personal pov. Please do not take offense ok. Do keep us updated and of course we will support in whichever decision you make.

Lovesbaby - I am turning 35. No longer a syt dr chew is at Gleneagles. And hahaha my fav country is... Hee hee - you go Chanel boutique you will know

Dragontail - what about drinking more water?? I am a firm believer that water is what our body needs for natural cleansing. Keep yourself hydrated. If you are going to see a dermatologist then also need to make sure the meds are Preggy safe ok? Erm... Or... Ok what abot dr wu? Can traditional chinese medicine help?

To everyone (and also my personal confession to myself) - i should be going with dr chan for the next 6 months. Sorry dr chew - please forgive me. I know it is quite 忘恩负义 of me since you helped me with my bfp... But i have been with dr chan for the past 6 years and he has all my past records. And when i think long term beyond this baby, i know dr chan will be the regular gynae I turn to for my regular womanly checks. dear dr chew, it is not that you are no good. You are, you are fatherly too. And i still think you are my true baby duster. And you have helped me so much the past 4 months. as much as I know that I need to have faith in my lil' muffin is growing well but numbers also reassure me. And familiarity with a doc I have always been going to is reassuring as well. Sorry dr chew, please forgive me... And I hope you will continue to keep my lil muffin in your prayers.

Now... Me wish everyone good night... Zzz...

Imperial Concubine

Morning ladies!

Dragontail: haha you have not missed it. Cox I have not set a date to test. Ytd night have some bad cramps n backache on n off. Zzz.

Littlej: just follow your heart n go for it!

Imperial Concubine

missy10/qinn- yar , am trying hard to give her siblings now.hahaha..really getting lonely.

quincy-true..bigger age gap less jealous but also means the siblings wont be that close knitted ..i see my friends with big gap between their bro/sister- all do their own things and not close knitted. so i also very scared my kids like that.

there's a cream called Sudocrem- heard quite good for eczema. you can buy from Mothercare.

lovesbaby- Dr Su is a nice lady, always very cool type. haha....but maybe her medicine not suitable for me? I did go back to her whenever my AF didnt come or late. OR maybe coz i didnt take the medicine regularly and the effect of medicine go opposite way. Well well, guess i'm losing out patience on traditional chinese medicine thus go back to IUI.

littlej- go for it! go for the gynae you are most comfortable with!

Happy mother's day to all preggers hehe. I Hope next year this time I can celebrate mother's day too!

TGIF *dancing*

gnissim, goody luck!!

poohy, I have 2 elder sistas and one younger sis. My little sis is 6 years apart. My 2nd sis is 3 years apart. I fought with my erjie like mad when young. Ha! But I treat my little sis like a little treasure. I always tell her "I must thank mom for popping you out because you were/are my favourite masak"

Thanks for the cream recommendation. I have used Elomet twice already and I woke up this morning looking like the spots are almost gone. I'm impressed. Also I apply Cetaphil lotion on the neck to keep the area more hydrated. Elomet contains steroid though. So have to apply really a thin layer only. Also have to be careful if preggie I think.

littlej, I'm sure you've made a good decision. Maybe send a thank you card (or whatever you deem appropriate) to Dr Chew? Thank him for also delivering you 30ish years ago

Just something else to share... my bff went for her post-surgery gynae visit yesterday. She went to remove the cyst in her ovary and also to unblock tube after HSG showed she had one, 2 weeks ago. The gynae told her they didnt think it's appropriate to unblock the tube as the blockage is too near the womb. So, only removed cyst. She is kinda disappointed as she wanted to try natural to conceive. Gynae told her the block may still cause difficulty to going natural. So she is scheduled to do her 2nd IVF in July.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 10-05-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Master Missy10 and Gnissim, waiting for both your news soon.

I am cd 1 today: (

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard:786996
    Master Missy10 and Gnissim, waiting for both your news soon.

I am cd 1 today: (
    When had I become a Master....

Imperial Concubine

Prayinghard: r you seeing any doc? Pardon me if you had say before. My memory is bad. I know it feels bad.. but persevere n tiao your body well k. *hug hug*

LittleJ what's this favorite country you keep mentioning hahaha.no worries you know my grandparents are from there too, migrated to Singapore in the forties and they still have their family there even my eldest uncle is from there. They try to go back every year or so. I love my family to bits but I also dislike this country for many reasons...I try not to express this to people because they can take it the wrong way that I'm against foreigners. But it's really not the case. It's just how their country has nurtured them. in any case half of my blood is from there and tried to seek for the sense of belonging to no avail !

Dragontail I heard cetaphil is very good for excema and sensitive skin. I know I have excema rashes once in a while, usually on legs. It comes and goes.

Morning all.....

I dont have a good night nor sleep last night.... woke up at 4am then had a bad dream, i dreamt of my dad was injured and was hospitalised and I cry and cry on my dream then I woke up at 745am again.....

Im so tired n sleepy now......

Im think these few days, im very pek chek due to the warmness or nothing, have been giving my hubby faces.... i will tear if he dont talk to me.... or if he comes home late..... had this feeling last cycle before ugly Aunty came.... terrible PMS symptoms,

Worthy Lady
    Happy Friday!

quick reply --

Missy10: dreams are not real, dont't be upset! And it's too early for PMS! Jiayou!

Missy: you can rest more during weekends!

Ginnism, Yes I'm actually seeing Dr su but kind of getting tire from all the waiting from the long queue as well as the result on myself. In fact I had decided to go try another traditional chinese medicine recommended by my colleague next week.

Missy10, I am just joking, hope you dont't mind. But if your af really doesn't , you are definitely better than those fortune who dare to say we will have but dont't dare to say when at which age

tricky: really? cetaphil good for sensitive skin? great! then i'll keep using but a bit ex

Worthy Lady

@ LittleJ - happy for you that you have decided on your gyn of choice most important, you must be comfortable and confident with him.
    i actually asked my traditional chinese medicine gyn. She also suggested to go for a check as she told me she couldn't pin point the unexplain infertility. Actually the new gyn was pushing me for IVF, skipping the HSG and lapa. But i think i may as well get to the root of the problem and go for IUI or IVF later. Charges for the lapa procedure is about S$7K...

@Dagontail - your bff first attempt at IVF was done before or after the HSG/ removal of the ovary cyst?
    you have so many sistas! Do you and your sistas do hand me downs for clothes? Always envy those with sistas who can share clothes, shoes and bags.. hee.. my ex used to have bad eczema flairs. He used the off the counter house brand calamine lotion which seems to calm down the itch... Sometimes, it 's the hot weather and stress so stay calm and chill.

@poohy - when is your anticipated O day? all geared and ready for iui? must rest well and eat healthy during this period. i heard the more times you do iui, the success rates will increase?

@gnissim - good luck!! share the good news soon!!

Worthy Lady

Haa.. I am late. Good Afternoon all BABES!

@Dragontail: Oh dear, glad to hear you are better from Eczema.
    Your hubby very cute and sweet, he will eat all those stuff he need to eat before O.

@Gnissim23: My husband also like that one, everything like I do one! Guys are all on manual mode haaa.. But he is quite supportive, to be fair to him. He will also be excited when it’s the fertile days heee..

@Qinnnsenne: OMG? Why huh? Why BFW no good? Can share again? Oohh I see LRD I like!!!
    Ya, its easy but I only drink once a week. Wait! you mean dont need to cook, throw inside thermal flask also can? N take only after O?

Little J: No worries, 35 is just a little away from me. J what is syt? Oohh I know France? Hee
    By the way, when do we need to do HSG? Follow your heart, Dr. Chew will understand.

@Poohy: Ya Dr. SU is super cool, I need to ask a lot of questions to answer my queries. I guess Chinese medicine is slower and more of to ‘tiao’ in the long run.

@Praying hard: dont be discouraged ok! you never know, this might be your LAST period before AF goes on a holiday heee… (I always tell myself this when it happens)

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard:787027
    Ginnism, Yes I'm actually seeing Dr su but kind of getting tire from all the waiting from the long queue as well as the result on myself. In fact I had decided to go try another traditional chinese medicine recommended by my colleague next week.

Missy10, I am just joking, hope you dont't mind. But if your af really doesn't , you are definitely better than those fortune who dare to say we will have but dont't dare to say when at which age
    Hehehehe... no prob.... no worry.... Im fine...
    And you... pleasr dont give up and continuing trying next cycle.... rest well... make sure your body is in tip-top condition
    Last edited by Missy10; 10-05-2013 at 01:57 PM.