Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Colleagues birthday.... he seldom go drinking .... unless with this brunch of colleagues... damn sick of them.... sorry to be ...

Colleagues birthday.... he seldom go drinking .... unless with this brunch of colleagues... damn sick of them.... sorry to be so grouchy early in the morning, mood swing till very jia lat

Good bright Saturday morning!

Missy10 - relax. Cool down. Not worth getting angry. He already knows you not happy now just let him go zzz off the alcohol. When he wakes up, hopefully he'd feel guilty and treat you to a real nice dinner and a wonderful Sunday. dont nag / argue now. When he is more sober and awake, you can then have a good talk with him. Erm, that's my two cents... For me personally - If it doesn't happen too often, and he told me beforehand he is going drinking and will be back late, I will let it go - the man needs his space and male bonding time maybe I am too lax... Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Colleagues birthday.... he seldom go drinking .... unless with this brunch of colleagues... damn sick of them.... sorry to be so grouchy early in the morning, mood swing till very jia lat
    my hubby needs to go entertaining too. sometimes i'm fine. sometimes i feel lonely, depends on my mood lol. i try to distract by doing things i like. like littlej, online shopping ! or if i know he will be home late or 'early' i hang out with my girlfriends !

my hubby is worried about me at home too. he texts me to see how i'm doing. but when i'm out entertaining, he will text me. if i never reply, he will ask me y i never reply. faintz*

Quincy - his prob is he wont call nor text me to check on me, n when i call he will "entertain" n say coming back soon....

He wont reply to sms too....

Littlej - he dont club when he is younger... so now he thought clubbing is fun when i dont find it fun anymore

And he is coming back home later n later.....

Worthy Lady
    Good morning, ladies!

Missy10: hey, dont't be angry on a beautiful Saturday morning Is there any reason.that you dislike your hubby's bunch of colleagues? I dont't restrict my hubby much on his guys nights out sessions - you should see his friends, I nicknamed them the federation of the ASKs hahaha! - so probably I'm not in a position to comment, but as long as he's not way out of line, a few drinks & a night of poker billiards couldn't hurt, yes? I'll sometimes keep some soup & warm it up for him when he comes home at like, 3-4am Well if it's close to 6am then the man is on his own - I'm off dreaming of either food or babies in lalaland lol When your hubby wakes up later (dont't kick him awake, just let him sleep in), go spend the day happily together! (Or make him a delicious meal that's good for the digestive system after a night's of booze cos you care for his health, & guilt-trip him into cutting back his guys drinking nights!
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 11-05-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Ok... enough of my hubby issue...

Dont wanna spoil everyone's beautidul Saturday....

Worthy Lady
    littlej: Good morning! why have you been working late these past two days? Sleep is more important to lil' muffin & you right now! Promise you'll at least not look at work for the weekend?

that's cos Hermes is quite nice! my dad bought me my car when my in-laws took care of the expenses of wedding (daddy was unhappy he wasn't getting to spend much on his daughter's big day thus the new car...:x), umm I pay for most of my lunches? And some dinners when I meet my girlfriends, and random shopping if I'm shopping alone or with girlfriends - and if I'm not charging to his credit cards haha! (I do, sometimes ) He gives me an X amount for wifey allowance every month too & I'll keep that in our joint account lol what I earned I give to my parents & in-laws (though in-laws have refused every month but I insist on giving), the rest I save

On the topic of docs... I would think they'll refer the patient to another who perform the procedure? I've read that Dr Chew would perform surgeries for ectopic pregnancies, as for dear son situations, apparently he has none in his years of service (he said).

Worthy Lady
    Alright, ladies, I've put on my new panty & a pad to welcome the aunty -the depressing bbt has been doing a 0.05C downwards dip for two days so I'm sure aunty is coming. Nose is still stuffed up, but I'm going pre-vacation supplies shopping with hubby!

Missy10 - big big hugs. Hee hee - actually if my man goes out late, then the boy is on his own. I won't text / call... Cuz I did that last time and he no respond and I get fed up. So as to not make myself fed up, I won't text / call And hahaha I also won't be as nice as qinn to warm up soup. I'll be in zzz land. If it helps - i know my man goes to ktv for entertaining with clients and Yes, i dont like it but i understand he needs to entertain and his hum sup clients love it. I trust he knows his limits and i always send him articles about hiv and sexual diseases cuz of ONS etc. To be honest, I would prefer he tell me his whereabouts than hide. So my dear friend, dont't feel alone ok - you have us to confide in.

Qinn - ASK is sa kiah is it? I dont't get a wifey allowance! Hmm, now I feel short changed! Hahaha. Darn, if I am not with my man - I would ask if your hubby has another single brother you can intro me to! Wahaha.

Qinn -'oh ya I read dr chew has no dear son babies before. Darn, now I feel like changing my mind... Oh work this week is terrible... And so will next week... Actually I just checked my emails earlier

Qinn - hopefully you dont see red. Aunty aunty go away, come again another day (9 months later!)...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Wah qinnn envy hahah. I also want fat allowance lol.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Any idea if the Huiji bu yao jing is it Good for us ?

Couldnt quite catch up the posts this morning

I think glitterystar asked this....my bff did her hsg before ivf. She was diagnosed with ovary cyst and blocked tube then. And somehow decided to do ivf anyhoo. Think she wanted to rush into it rather than tackle the roots of the problem. But now the blocked tube also not recommended to be cleared, so she will do 2nd ivf .

Shez, haa welcome back!

Thanks for all the recommendations on how to clear eczema. My neck is like cleared now. Only one two slightly redder spots (dried up already). So happy.

I'm waiting for my personal yacht (like real) now to board to head batam. See you again tomorrow!

Dragontail - enjoy your weekend rendezvous!

on with the topic on finances cuz a little bored today
    my mom ask me get allowance from my hubby but i tend to disagree. i have my own job and financially independent. and i respect that he has his finances to manage.

but i expect him to help out with our household expenditure. mostly he pays when we hang out

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:787260
    Quincy - his prob is he wont call nor text me to check on me, n when i call he will "entertain" n say coming back soon....

He wont reply to sms too....

Littlej - he dont club when he is younger... so now he thought clubbing is fun when i dont find it fun anymore

And he is coming back home later n later.....
    Oh...my husband club 3 times per wk when he is younger so now he dont really do that anymore. .but sometimes he will go out with his friends (who I know) or colleagues for drinks ..would usually inform me that he will be late on the day itself or in advance..I dont usually call him or text him unless my dau ask me to do so (yah..I am a slave to my daughter)...think guys do need to have some timeout and to chill with other guys to gossip(?!)
    My colleagues would always feel that I am lax...let my guy do everything he want. .but I feel that he also let me do anything I want..and to cater to my tantrums and nagging..he actually get the shorter end of the stick

Having said that, I feel that every couples are different and they have different ways to manage their relationships...but do agree with qinn (I quote correctly? ) that must guilt trip him a bit. .heheh

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:787285
    Couldnt quite catch up the posts this morning

I think glitterystar asked this....my bff did her hsg before ivf. She was diagnosed with ovary cyst and blocked tube then. And somehow decided to do ivf anyhoo. Think she wanted to rush into it rather than tackle the roots of the problem. But now the blocked tube also not recommended to be cleared, so she will do 2nd ivf .

Shez, haa welcome back!

Thanks for all the recommendations on how to clear eczema. My neck is like cleared now. Only one two slightly redder spots (dried up already). So happy.

I'm waiting for my personal yacht (like real) now to board to head batam. See you again tomorrow!
    Enjoy your holiday! *wink wink*

Dragontail enjoy your short trip!

Qinn n nat - i did guilt treat himself by sitting on my sofa watching tv at 530am when he comes home....

Dragon - enjoy your trip!!!!
    Last edited by Missy10; 11-05-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Saw this drink in ntuc. $1.80 per bottle! Looks interesting. The liquid inside like quite thick. have not't try though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130511_143929.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	103991  

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:787311
    Qinn n nat - i did guilt treat himself by sitting on my sofa watching tv at 530am when he comes home....

Dragon - enjoy your trip!!!!
    This incident remind me when I am younger and I only reach home around 2 am or later...and my mother is watching tv waiting for me...me being young at that time still can ask my mother. .you like soccer ar? Where in actual fact she is waiting for me to come home...

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:787314
    Saw this drink in ntuc. $1.80 per bottle! Looks interesting. The liquid inside like quite thick. have not't try though
    Good collagen intake.... you dont need to take whole bottle one shot....

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Missy10: just to side track a bit, my friend's hubby provides constant updates of his whereabouts. we all thought he was the almost perfect husband haha. but then came the surprising news from my friend that he had a mistress/girlfriend outside. in any case, you are right in the sense that your husband coming home later and later is unbecoming of him.

i'm making a trip to gynae soon after eons of years! yay!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

i suspect i might be having infection lately. so i need to go back to see a gynae. the not so exciting part is i might need to do a pap smear. i am not sure what check ups they do for infections. but i just pop a pain killer just in case.

how long before check up do i take the pain killer? any of your docs advised you?

hmm. I asked my man, he said the more a woman tries to control him, the more he would rebel. He said 玩够了会自动回家。then he said men are like cave-men, need men time... Then he said already tahan women's tantrums, pms, wanna go shopping etc, pettiness... Hahaha - he said very stressful one so he needs his own time too!!! he ended by asking me to go read "men are from mars, women are from Venus" again. Duh.

Quincy - usually 30min before the pap smear. but depends how long you need to wait at the doc.