Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail, enjoy your trip...

Dragontail, enjoy your trip

Worthy Lady
    littlej: my man is either lurking on this forum or he can read my mind - he just spoke of the "小气 women who keep wondering where their husbands' $ go to" (please do not be offended, my man has a wicked tongue), he was (not surprisingly) on the same frequency as your man. That they need space, they need their buddies, and they are not all cheaters. Me on the other hand do not like to worry unduly & prematurely - I choose to trust cos it makes me happier, it makes him happier, and it's an overall positive marriage. I'm naive like that hehe

PS lol Yes it means sia kiah - nothing against ASKs but even he said some of them are great buddies but lousy men :x
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 11-05-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: have a fun, wild time!

Quincy: I had an infection this cycle, gynae just stick his fingers in & from the discharge he told me it's a yeast infection. Uncomfortable but not exactly painful. :x

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:787317
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:787314
    Saw this drink in ntuc. $1.80 per bottle! Looks interesting. The liquid inside like quite thick. have not't try though
    Good collagen intake.... you dont need to take whole bottle one shot....
    The collagen is from the black fungus?

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:787352
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:787317
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:787314
    Saw this drink in ntuc. $1.80 per bottle! Looks interesting. The liquid inside like quite thick. have not't try though
    Good collagen intake.... you dont need to take whole bottle one shot....
    The collagen is from the black fungus?
    Yeah.... its popular to take black fungus drink in Taiwan for collagen

Ok... its my fault to actually be angry over he going out... as im really trying hard to adapt the marraige life when I have to be alone at home waiting for him...

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: it's not your fault, dearie! You're his wife, and you love him & would naturally be upset & worried when he doesn't respond to sms or calls - though we wives understand they need to go out have fun sometimes, it definitely can't be your fault that you are upset :x I'm sure your man knows too, when he came home finding you on the sofa watching TV & waiting till 5.30am! I'm sure he feels bad. I agree with Natalie -all couples have their ways of managing, maybe sit down with him & communicate your feelings? We know men, they can be such dense idiots sometimes! Hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne:787356
    Missy10: it's not your fault, dearie! You're his wife, and you love him & would naturally be upset & worried when he doesn't respond to sms or calls - though we wives understand they need to go out have fun sometimes, it definitely can't be your fault that you are upset :x I'm sure your man knows too, when he came home finding you on the sofa watching TV & waiting till 5.30am! I'm sure he feels bad. I agree with Natalie -all couples have their ways of managing, maybe sit down with him & communicate your feelings? We know men, they can be such dense idiots sometimes! Hugs!
    Thanks Qinn

Sorry cos mood swing terribly.....
    Hubby also worries, as I start tearing even listening to love songs in the car

Worthy Lady
    Missy10: dont't say sorry, we all have our down days. Maybe you can distract yourself with some shared activities between you & your hubby? Like, snuggle up on the sofa & catch some light-hearted movie then a nice round of bd to end the night?

Missy: I also same like you. Sometimes I feel like I marry the house instead of the man. So lonely .I'm so happy when My Sis comes stay over for weekend at times.

Missy10 - please dont't blame yourself!! It's not your fault!! I can't speak for everyone here - but I have gone thru it myself. I went completely bonkers when my man didnt return calls or SMSes...And I just cried and when he was home I got angry too. I kept thinking this man was going to cheat on Me like my ex... But then later I realized the "make you feel guilty by me being extra nice" way works better... Hee hee... So I used this 招 more often. And when we are both happy, I find it easier to bring up my feelings and thoughts and then we can openly share *hugs hugs* never blame yourself ok?
    Maybe do a weekend getaway like dragontail may help to cheer you up? But sometimes I think maybe it is just a phase... I remembered there was this time I kept crying hearing Chinese songs... Like 说了再见, 她说...And I just keep playing it over and over again and cried even more... Anyway... Maybe you can consider doing something to cheer yourself up? Like maybe book yourself a nice spa treatment - full body massage and facial... And just totally relax...

I told my man that the golf ball is luckier than me... He spends more time with the golf ball than with me. To justify my claim, I even did up a chart to show him - ya, I actually counted the # of hours he spent on the golf course (and his friends) versus the # of hours he spent with me in a month (excluding sleeping time cuz that one not counted)....

Oh like now... Me is all alone with my dog...

Btw on collagen drinks, I heard it is not too good to take too much... I used to take the fancl collagen.. Then my friend's dermatologist said not good for health and doesn't do anything to improve complexion apparently.. I can't rem why not good for health...

Worthy Lady
    littlej: lol so what was your hubby's response to your time chart?? OMG this reminded me of one (just one particular day when I had an awful day at work -f**ked over by a client & f**ked at by the big boss where in LLPs, could get rather uncivilised with big boss flinging the case file across & off his desk right at your feet...) occasion when I messaged my hubby a 怨妇 long-arse text on how he seemed to be spending time at work, with his friends, with my in-laws & zero time for me & me alone! (Yes I was being very unreasonable lol like, ZERO time I claimed) It was utterly random & sudden, that when he came home, he showed me a rough tabulation of the time he spent with me (minus sleep & work) & made me laugh with his silly antics. I plead temporary memory loss for my silly outburst haha... For that, he gave me a not quite flattering nickname that abbreviated to QoB... Glitterystar might be able to guess it - hint: SC & SC2 expansion...:x We just got to take what we get & be contented oh, hmm, I love my man!

Worthy Lady
    littlej: & on collagen, if I'm not mistaken, my derm once told me to avoid excessive collagen supplements as it can cause cancer. But as with a lot of medical findings, it's not 100% conclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:787361
    I told my man that the golf ball is luckier than me... He spends more time with the golf ball than with me. To justify my claim, I even did up a chart to show him - ya, I actually counted the # of hours he spent on the golf course (and his friends) versus the # of hours he spent with me in a month (excluding sleeping time cuz that one not counted)....
    I may consider this for My hubby gaming lol

your views on masturbation and 2ww?

Qinn - what is qob? Queen of b**ches?!? And what is sc?!?

Qinn & little hamster - He just looked at my time chart and said "it's not the quantity, it's the quality...". But hahaha everytime I feel he spends too much time with a round ball, I will Whatsapp the jpeg just to irritate him

Quincy - who masturbate?

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej: Queen of Blades lol It's a game character from Star Craft cos he insisted I couldn't get more evil when I get all unreasonably possessive! Your man is truly a huge golf lover!!! My man loves outdoor sports in the form of ball and racket games - football, basketball, badminton, tennis and table tennis (and let's not forget the billiards). He only plays golf when he has to haha!

quincy: *boggles at your question* Never try the former before, but the latter is a royal pain in the arse. (I like the chicken essence lots though, and the LRD )

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:787392
    your views on masturbation and 2ww?
    Whose views????

Imperial Concubine

missy10: hope you cheering up and a pretty sunday awaits you tml ok.. littlehamster: huiji bu yao jing I think more for man? :x my man use to drink that before he go traditional chinese medicine with me. I think normally woman drinks yomeishu or dom. qinn: wa... so good of your hubby. haha.. save more save more (as we are woman must save own money)... eh your hubby is good that he didn't make a big fuss and quarrel with you n still tell you how much time he spend on you. I think if it gonna happen to me saying those stuff you said to my hubby, i think he will burst and shout at me when he comes home . (very very very seldom and super silm chance he will so patient n tell me hw much time he spends on me. ) lol.. (( hai use laptop reply cant paragraph ))

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: Hey! How are you? How's your day? It's 16 dpo tomorrow right? My hubby has good temper, we almost never fight (as in shout at each other but we do have our fair share of arguments and disagreements over the years) - some people say that's a bad thing as couples become more loving after fighting... :x So I dont't know, I'll just be contented with what I have and not over-think on matters

Qinn - did aunty come?

Hahaha qinn - aiyo imagine if you and hubby shout and fight, and your bro in law and sis in law also shout and fight.. Think if I am your mum in law, I headache... Will ask everyone to move out.

Worthy Lady

littlej: aunty is late I'm now worrying out of my mind if the medications doc prescribed could in fact delay periods?? He didn't mention any such possible effects of the prescription, but I asked Dr Google and his many minions say, yes it can delay periods for up to WEEKS! (Doesn't sound quite right, but I digress.) I'd really hate if Dr Google is right, and my very nice, easy to calculate and track 30-day cycle becomes erratic like 58 days (for eg)!!!

Oh, I suspect my mother in law is only too happy to see my bro in law and sis in law fight and yell vulgarities at each other... She never does anything to stop them, she sometimes say or do things to fuel it on... :x If not for my sis in law's tauntings, I would truly sympathise with her...