Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 32 of 912 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Anyone here going to do Ivf in Feb? I am.. Quite anxious about it. :X I have one more shot ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Anyone here going to do Ivf in Feb? I am.. Quite anxious about it. :X I have one more shot at traditional chinese medicine for my jan cycle... Crossing fingers really hard.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by faithmummy View Post
    oh ya Superwomancqy

You can tell Dr Su that you are feeling very dry
    She will adjust your medicine such that you can produce more Fertile Cervical Mucus
    That is what i told her this cycle, and she adjusted my medicine
    indeed first time in my life that i have so much CM.
    Woah.. I didn't realize we were supposed to tell traditional chinese medicine so many things.. Hmnnsss.. Well too late for me I think, I only have one cycle left to try naturally before Ivf. :S do you think if I tell traditional chinese medicine dr all this for this last cycle it will help?
    Last edited by Adrenalin; 21-01-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by lovingbaby View Post
    Hi all, I am here to share my exp...me and my hubby married since 2006 but childless...both of us went for check up and all are normal.

i tried out all methods and finally got my hubby to took few supplements and I finally managed to conceive and now in my 9 weeks preggie.

fyi- I am 45 my hubby is 47.
    Thanks for sharing!!! I have been married since 2004. Childless.. Then had cancer x2. Had to postpone trying to concieve until 2011. Still trying now, no luck and running out of steam until I saw your post!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    I've got a question. Do you all feel any symptoms of ovulation?
    I only have mild pain near ovary area. Usually on one side. But after traditional chinese medicine... It is both sides. I wonder if traditional chinese medicine is suppose to do that.

Finally settled down at new office. Although here is all new and spacious, im missing my old office already Dont fancy the traffic coming to here and gotta get up extra early. Ok sorry for ranting.

I thought it's norm to have pms? I will be so worried if there isn't! Like you're in a midst of a corporate presentation and wham bam af comes. So scary oh my god.

When younger, I did have some clots now and then during af. Didn't really bother about it. Now older, i dont seem to have that anymore. My only worry is that the flow is getting lighter and lighter. Always wary what if my af suddenly stops and I see a menopause in my face. Like I cant play with that-c anymore. Yikes.

My thermometer is going with me to my trip for sure. In fact I thought of buying a backup battery just in case. The therm to me is as good as a toothbrush. Wont leave home without it.

Worthy Lady

Wink Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Faithmummy & Dragontail: Pee On A Stick ~ OPK's as HPT's

Just back from the clinic. I'm positive! My hcg level is 21iu/l; non preggie is <2iu/l. Doc say could be too early that's why still low n need to monitor ESP if bleed.

Another thing he say is when we test on the day af is due, it could be still too early for hpt to detect, usually wait 1week after af due then test. I was thinking we all will wait even more crazily in that week if thats the case! It will become 3ww instead of 2ww lol. True enough my positive was detected using the early detection hpt n the poly clinic one could be higher detection limit thus nothing.

And he suspect my prenatal vit may have too high iron n gave me folic acid to take.

I m first time on this so even the result given to me I aso dont't know what to note. There is a chart in the report but my levels are off the chart. While waiting for doc hubby n I talked about in case false alarm n stuffs like that. Kinda feel better after consulting the doc. He is very talkative. I think we were inside the longest period. Feel guilty for those queuing after us haha

Btw, he mention that there are some gynae that only sees you after you are 3mths preggie n want us to take note cos sometimes we may need help before 3mths

Hope my case will help you see sometimes things may be so weird but dont't give up hope!

My dpo symptoms:
    1dpo- opk neg, bbt jump
    2dpo- sudden burst of anger at poor hubby, left side pain at night
    3dpo- still angry at him, dull cramping, constipation
    4dpo- cramping, abit nausea in the morning, tired sleepy after work
    5dpo- not much cramp, a weird left pain different from usual (constipation aso left side pain)
    6dpo- no cramp, still have the left pain
    7dpo- cloudy pee, constipation, more left pain in the evening, emo, irritated
    8dpo- still having the left pains, emo n irritated
    9dpo- still having left pains ( I think is constipation), dreamt of my good friend's baby girl this morning, at night I had left middle pains which became more painful towards the night(I'm guessing it's the implantation!)
    10dpo- woke up in the morning as good as new. No pain at all as if nothing happened. Walked too fast and cramping, breast full, lower backache n stiff
    11-13dpo constipation
    14dpo to now- faint line on early response hpt, dry cm, sore breasts, drinking more water

All these times having slight stuffy nose (which is unusual cos I shld have recovered from my cold during O day but it still persist for 2weeks) this cycle I took antibiotics ammoxycillin for sore throat n cold during O period which result in watery cm n not sure if this helps in it. I aso had spikey bbt, maybe is due to the sore throat n cold.
    Congrats!!! Hope you have a smooth going pregnancy and enjoy the entire process!

Worthy Lady

Hello dragon tail,

Does your new office have new office smell? Kinda like new car smell? I like new car smell. Other than traffic I think at least it is good you get spacious new area, so now you r all prepared for some comfort at work when you get pregnant.

I only started clots last 2 years. They are getting bigger rather than smaller. Oh does flow get lighter with age? I usually spot 1-2 days then have light flow 1 day, heavy 1 day, then spot spot spot....Is this considered normal? Not light yet? I am 33 this year.

Yup bring spare battery for thermometer! I think that is a good idea.

I read that a "good" LP is about 14 days. But I think mine is only like 12 days max. But I dont think I have charted enough to see a good average of my LP.

2nd round of loose stool today(sorry TMI!). AF please stop hiding.

Yes, the flow will just get lighter as one ages. Oh seems like yours is quite light. Always been like that? In my early 30s, I usually got 1 day spotting, 2 days heavy flow, 1 day medium flow, 2 days light flow and then spotting. Now at 40, I only have half a day spotting, then medium flow for rest of the day, 1 day heavy flow, 2-3 days light flow then spotting. I always ration every month on the sanitary pads. I will take out what I think I need and put them aside ready to be used. As the years pass by, I realize I ration lesser and lesser!

Imperial Concubine

haha littlej waiting for my updates ....

i just scroll thru the past history of the chat to gather information about myself before i go see traditional chinese medicine tonight and realised, actually i mentioned that i might had O-ed CD25..and today CD38....so if LP is 14 days, technically i'm not late for mense yet?!

Imperial Concubine

oh dragontail....remember i told you all i got diarrhea last monday? I also thought AF coming............

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I read that a "good" LP is about 14 days. But I think mine is only like 12 days max. But I dont think I have charted enough to see a good average of my LP.

2nd round of loose stool today(sorry TMI!). AF please stop hiding.

Yes, the flow will just get lighter as one ages. Oh seems like yours is quite light. Always been like that? In my early 30s, I usually got 1 day spotting, 2 days heavy flow, 1 day medium flow, 2 days light flow and then spotting. Now at 40, I only have half a day spotting, then medium flow for rest of the day, 1 day heavy flow, 2-3 days light flow then spotting. I always ration every month on the sanitary pads. I will take out what I think I need and put them aside ready to be used. As the years pass by, I realize I ration lesser and lesser!
    Wah!!! After looking at yours I realized mine is indeed quite light! ... I always thought mine is normal. Err I think maybe I had more as a teenager, and maybe one extra day of light flow in my early 20s? Anyway according to Nuh dr... My ovarian reserve is like 38-39 year old. Maybe that is why mine is like that?!!! Ok.. Now I am beginning to think I am going to menopause. I think I need to go dunk my head in the shower to calm down.

poohy, some ladies LP is shorter. But i think since it's your plan to see the sinseh later, might as well go ahead to have a peace of mind.

I'm like checking myself in the toilet for AF every 2 hours. Loose stool is always my PMS. But my BFF gets constipation instead. Everyone is different ho....

I guess having light mense doesnt mean much right? *cheating myself*. It's the disappearance of it! Haa.

The same BFF is going for her 2nd round of IVF in Feb. She did the first one in Dec but it wasnt successful. When she did her first self-jab, I was with her together in Phuket. She was nervous but after the 2nd jab, she is a pro already! So be brave ok

Worthy Lady

For bfp sisters
    Please take note below
    Safe skincsre...
    Safe skin care during pregnancy | BabyCenter

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

wow very fast and furious this thread...

short luteal phase is actually considered a defect as it doesn't allow sufficient time for the egg to implant even though there might be a chance. I've read taking vitamin B12 helps to lengthen the luteal phase. I've also read ppl taking chasteberry to lengthen the luteal phase.

As for menses flow, I've been told by my gynae that if the flow is not typical like what you would experience each month, there's a chance that there is no ovulation for that month. So even though you dont't ovulate, you still get your menses, albeit a lighter flow and doesn't last as long as it should. I've also been having very large blood clots past few months, I've checked with my gynae and he said if you notice your blood clots come with a whitish transparent "sac", it's the blastocyst (if I didn't remember wrongly). So last month when I had the blood clots and I noticed the "sac", I erm...pulled apart the sac and see how it looks like.....haha

So much things to learn....I listen until I gong gong...why the female body so complicated!!

Adrenalin where are you having your IVF? I'm going for consultation on IVF treatment after the cny so we might be able to share information then though I hope you BFP before the IVF (think there are many cases). Read about the enhanced schemes on Baby bonus and ART from another forum but dont't know why they still limit to max 3 times for ART. And no subsidy for private hospitals

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ahahha this thread is fast and furious indeed!

My periods:
    3 days heavy
    2 days medium
    2 days light

Heavy as in can be Jia lat heavy. I have to wear a heavy duty tampon plus pad otherwise cannot even last 4 hours. But I heard wearing tampons not good for trying to concieve so since last month no more tampons. So for my heavy days I used the night pad.

So the problem is I dont't see clots cuz I used tampons! And to be honest I dont't like wearing pads during the day. Feel it impedes my movements!

What is blastocyst again? As in what happens if you have this b-cyst?

Maybe that is why my gynae wants me to see him during the first 5 days of my period so he can check out if I got problem. When I asked him not gross, he reverted he seen more blood than me. I am so not sure how this is going to work.

Now still waiting for af's arrival. Please arrive before Thursday so I still have time to cheong see gynae. Otherwise have to wait for next cycle .

Fyi- Some of my friends did IUI / ivf in jb. And apparently it is a reputable place. Many Singaporeans go (for costs / maximized govt subsidy / more effective).

You mean can utilize government subsidy for such in JB?

anyone coffee/tea drinker manage to survived without caffeine while trying to concieve?
    i ever tried to completely stop tea/coffee for a few days
    few times i dozed off at work haha...

but now i go back to just having tea because tea is supposed to have less caffeine.
    only 1 cup per day.
    before i trying to concieve was 2 cups of coffee/tea per day. sometimes even more than 2 cups.

No . Cannot use subsidy in jb. But heard overall cost is much cheaper.

@Quincy1986 - Oh gosh tell me about it! I am a 2 to 3 times daily tea drinker - fav is teh o and teh Tarik. I have now completely cut tea out except for the occasional once a month passion fruit tea latte. And no more Starbucks green tea latte. I feel deprived.

But I feel even more deprived with no wine.

T.T
    your completely cut out means in 1 day totally no caffeine?
    you can tahan at work?
    remember no cold drinks ok? my traditional chinese medicine doc says totally no cold drinks for me. i have been good girl keke. did not touch cold drinks at all. except sometimes when go entertainment i forgot about it and ate some cold cakes.

yours is wine. mine is beer T.T i go for client entertainment must drink beer.

@TVH
    paternity leave got use meh. you trust the men to do the job? kekeke...just kidding.

Worthy Lady

quincy1986 and littlej

you all can try deCaffeinated Coffee/Tea
    Last edited by faithmummy; 21-01-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Worthy Lady

littlej

blastocyst is the term for your baby in its early stage (still ball of cells), subsequently will form embryo