Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; And littlej 大姐姐 - can I maybe ask that you pray for me too, at morning service? I'm so scared ...

Worthy Lady
    And littlej 大姐姐 - can I maybe ask that you pray for me too, at morning service? I'm so scared to get my hopes up :\

Missy10: =.=" post in forum is like everyone can provide their views?

littlej: the woman masturbates hehe...

qinnnsenne: relax relax monday is coming. we can call doc

Worthy Lady
    Happy Sunday!

Off for morning mass - I'll pray for everyone!

BTW - I'm pessimistic (or, prudent as some like to call it) by nature. BBT is still looking depressing so I'm not getting my hopes up at all! (& stopped looking to Dr Google for answers) Put on the pad, and out the house I go

PS and ladies, anyone has pretty lingerie to recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    Happy Sunday!

Off for morning mass - I'll pray for everyone!

BTW - I'm pessimistic (or, prudent as some like to call it) by nature. BBT is still looking depressing so I'm not getting my hopes up at all! (& stopped looking to Dr Google for answers) Put on the pad, and out the house I go

PS and ladies, anyone has pretty lingerie to recommend?
    preggers lingerie or normal lingerie? normal bras i'm a senza fan. tube bras young hearts has good tube bras. panties i'm ok with any brand. but cotton panties for our skin to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:787502
    Missy10: =.=" post in forum is like everyone can provide their views?

littlej: the woman masturbates hehe...

qinnnsenne: relax relax monday is coming. we can call doc
    Quincy - sorry if i misunderstood you, my question is who are you referring to the woman who masturbate or our views to woman who maturate,

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Quincy - sorry if i misunderstood you, my question is who are you referring to the woman who masturbate or our views to woman who maturate,
    hey no worries

i am asking for opinion on what if a woman masturbates on her 2ww?

sorry i belong to the new generation. i post anything and everything online

Missy10: dont't say sorry, we all have our down days. Maybe you can distract yourself with some shared activities between you & your hubby? Like, snuggle up on the sofa & catch some light-hearted movie then a nice round of bd to end the night?
    sorry to back track. my emo times come when hubby sometimes get uncomfy with me snuggling next to him and watch tv in our room. he does not like to be lying around doing nothing. maybe because now we are still staying with his parents.

Happy blessed Mother's Day to all mothers, mothers-to-be, aspiring mothers and Godmothers too!

Qinn - you, and everyone else are definitely in my prayers, and especially on this Mother's Day. Well, I really hope all works for you this month. If not, Norway and Europe and Hermes await, and hopefully, a made-in-Europe baby oh, put dr google aside... You're seeing dr chew tomorrow?!? You buying lingerie for practical or for seductive purposes? For day to day, I like bsc - found at tangs and hahah can fit my size, senza is also good. For seductive purposes - senza used to have nice pieces but not sure now... Actually my man is not into lingerie. His logic was all will be taken off anyway, what's the point of spending $$. But he likes white g-strings (hahaa he is cheap to satisfy ) I think previously the gals here talked about lingerie. Some mentioned tabao and gmarket for cheap and still sexy pieces hahaha are you looking into buying pieces like garters and hosiery and the full wham bam works?

Quincy - erm, since doc said no bd during tww. I reckon that means no masturbation too. Maybe cuz the orgasm power may disrupt the swimmers / implantation. Btw, you say you new generation so we all aunties here is it?

littlej: actually my hubby calls me auntie haha

Happy mother's day!!

My happy time is over. Waiting for the transport to the ferry terminal.

Qinnn, for spicing up bedroom activities, I get lingerie from zensa and other usa online lingerie stores. Well, my hubby is a teddy (not the plush..haa)/gstring/garter belts/stocking/high heels man. I can switch him on on-mode so long I'm geared that way. You know, even for this trip, he asked me to bring these along. I was like "huh? So many things to bring??". Then he said "I wanna make the secretary pregnant". I was laughing my head off when he replied that. Lol.

Missy10 hope you are feeling better today. Hugsss.

Me and my dear have our own share of own-friends gatherings. But we do know each other's circle of friends. We do have the habit of updating (watsapp) the other who is at home. It has always been like that since part tall time. In fact just yesterday, he told me he is going to meet his ex-gf for lunch sometime soon. They are still friends (sec sch friends). I did ask myself before if I need to be worked up on that. Then I thought "hey I also met my ex bf for a drink what". And hubby also says "we are married (as in me with him). What's there to think more about? ".

True ....if he wants to stray and have ill-mind, he doesnt need to tell me he is meeting another gal. He can do anytime without me knowing anything.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 12-05-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Quincy, read that orgasm is not recommended during 2ww, diy or couple thing. But I personally think shouldnt be a big issue .

Auntie here no mood time to diy anymore. Sometimes bd I also feel xian!

Worthy Lady
    littlej: Thank you! Yes, I'm supposed to see doc tomorrow (cos it's supposed to be CD 3!) to check flow, I've even so confidently booked the day's appointment as I was so certain the aunty will be right on time - as she always is, but... Hmm, I'm wondering if I should call up the clinic in the morning to ask or 1. Cancel the appointment & wait for the aunty before making another appointment, 2. Buy a hpt, test in the morning, cancel appointment & wait if it's a BNP or go for appointment if it's a BFP. Dr Google is fickle & contradictory - some said their progesterone suppositories (a form of vaginal pessaries) delay their periods for 1 day, some said 2 days; Others said it's 4-6 days, & there are those who claimed 4-6 weeks (all are BNPs)! And then there are some who said it (might be pessaries or oral supplements or off-the-counter creams) caused their periods to come earlier -ranges from a few days to a week or two early. :x Oh, and some of their doctors apparently said it has no effect on periods, some said it might cause a delay of 12-48 hours. Are you confused yet? lol I must also mention that the prescription names of what doc gave me for 10 days (last dosage on Thurs) dont't match any of all the posts I've read... (it's not orangstan, prometium, endometium, or provera etc) I'm wanting the aunty to be on time cos I've counted my days exactly & I so hope I dont't have to bring the ugly aunty to Europe!!!

Oh, lingerie, hehe! I need new ones for the bedroom, ya know I wear BSC for everyday too! Senza is pretty but I dont't like that it's kinda heavily padded...:x (I need bras without too much wham-bam! push up effect...) not enough time to buy on taobao or VS! lol my man loves lingerie - VS especially haha!

Okay, time to check on the pad - crossing fingers that I'll...! I'm lost as to whether I want to see red, or not at all!

Worthy Lady
    Quincy: I'm fretting only cos the aunty is never late, and just when I'm going on vacation she decides she wanna tag along??! Icks no!!! masturbation...I've never tried it... but I guess can't hurt? :x

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail: wooo sounds like you had a wild time indeed The secretary may be preggers already for all we know! And welcome back

Oh, lingerie, hehe! I need new ones for the bedroom, ya know I wear BSC for everyday too! Senza is pretty but I dont't like that it's kinda heavily padded...:x (I need bras without too much wham-bam! push up effect...) not enough time to buy on taobao or VS! lol my man loves lingerie - VS especially haha!
    erm....it depends. if you dont choose the push up there's not really a padding at all but it's up to you. i feel triumph is overly priced.

Worthy Lady
    Quincy: oh no! Why are all my Senza bras so fat & cushiony?? (Am I choosing from the wrong collection lol) I cannot wear push up bras... Even those very lightly padded ones from BSC I take out all the padding haha! I find Triumph ok, not expensive & not cheap but not very pretty either hehe. Used to wear lots of their seamless tee shirt bras.

Qinn - guess you need to first ask yourself if you are you prepared to see a bfn? In my opinion, a 'dash' on the hpt is the sh**-est, most f***ed up feeling ever - that's my personal experience and i cried... that said, what doesn't break you makes you stronger So if I were in your shoes, I would buy a hpt today and see if aunty arrives tonight. If not, tomorrow morning I will test with first morning urine. If bfp - ooo goody - you have an appt with the doc (that said, better to go in the morning so can do blood test and get results in afternoon). If bfn, then you can cancel appt with the doc... And wait a few more days. If aunty still doesn't arrive, you can use the second hpt to test (clearblue comes in pack of twos) and see how. If still bfn then see the doc and ask why... And if there is anyway the doc can make the aunty come. That will also ensure aunty arrives before your hols. you are flying in 2 weeks right?!? Or sooner?!?

And push-ups are my best friends! Hahaha. My man always says 买大开小. Maybe he not keen to see me in lingerie cuz he got 'conned' ;p erm see senza I guess. Actually dragontail would be best places to advise you on sexy lingerie as she probably has a full drawer hee hee. Quick go seek dragontail 姐姐's help! I saw in taka or tangs there is this perle or dont know what brand. To me, i thought it is sexy... Very lacy and thin... But super ex... It's like so little material no padding and even more ex than my advanced push-up with specially Contoured angles to achieve the max impact?! What a rip off! Hahah that said, it's like why bikinis esp itsy bitsy ones are more ex than full piece swimsuits right

Triumph is cheap in Bkk. I stock up on my bras there.

Dragontail - sounds like it is a fulfilling getaway eh! Hahahah did you both get out of the hotel at all? btw, have you decided where to go with your bff?

How is everyone's Mother's Day so far? My man spent the day with the white ball and later on, he will be heading to his mum's place for dinner and me to my mum. Guess in the ideal world, both our families should be having a Mother's Day dinner together but well we always had it seperately. I asked my hubby next year how given lil' muffin will be out wailing... He gave me a blank stare +__+. Bleah... Enuff of self-melancholy - at least I had a nice pedicure and eyebrow threading to pamper myself today!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    How is everyone's Mother's Day so far? My man spent the day with the white ball and later on, he will be heading to his mum's place for dinner and me to my mum. Guess in the ideal world, both our families should be having a Mother's Day dinner together but well we always had it seperately. I asked my hubby next year how given lil' muffin will be out wailing... He gave me a blank stare +__+. Bleah... Enuff of self-melancholy - at least I had a nice pedicure and eyebrow threading to pamper myself today!
    boys are often closer to mommy. girls are often closer to daddy.
    children will make a lot of difference.
    this is only my suggestion. if i were you, i will ask his parents myself if they would like to see their new grandchild.
    if they reject me, then fine. remember, your husband does not say anything because inside he is hoping you can help him with the communication. they are his parents afterall. husbands always dont't like to be the message conveyor.

my counselling sessions have taught me, i need to learn to say out myself for the things that i want or hoped for.
    it makes a lot of difference coming from me.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 12-05-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Quincy: oh no! Why are all my Senza bras so fat & cushiony?? (Am I choosing from the wrong collection lol) I cannot wear push up bras... Even those very lightly padded ones from BSC I take out all the padding haha! I find Triumph ok, not expensive & not cheap but not very pretty either hehe. Used to wear lots of their seamless tee shirt bras.
    no worries. it all depends on our preferences

i am now so devastated because been putting on so much weight from the increase in appetite during 2ww
    i hate that i am so obedient and never really work out much T.T
    Last edited by quincy1986; 12-05-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail welcome back! Great time spent!

Qinn ...test and see?

Ohh just now felt something gonna come out from below and went toilet & loads of ewcm!! Am I ovulating soon? Will it be next 24hrs? Very scared to test using opk....praying that the eggs dont come out till tomorrow scan!

The only assurance was managed to bd this morning! But then intention was to clear the dying troops

How how

Thanks quincy for the advice. I asked my hubby if I should join them for dinner tonight but he said not yet . So I didn't wanna push. Hope all is ok with you since you are going for counseling? I went before too. I am generally amicable, sometimes I find it hard to say no and/or ask for what I want -'even at work...

Poohy - should also bd to make use of the ewcm! Seems like the coming week is a highly exciting week for everyone. Qinn got doc visit, poohy got IUI and me got detailed scan...

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Thanks quincy for the advice. I asked my hubby if I should join them for dinner tonight but he said not yet . So I didn't wanna push. Hope all is ok with you since you are going for counseling? I went before too. I am generally amicable, sometimes I find it hard to say no and/or ask for what I want -'even at work...
    you went before meaning you went for counselling? i dont recommend fei yue if anyone is considering fei yue. their system s***

my hubby has improved a lot

Imperial Concubine

So happening weekend for everyone.. and everyones so busy. Haha.

Qinn: woo! Looks like there is some good news for you? Hopefully you get your bfp when you r gonna test today? Or tomorrow?

Poohy: hope your ready for your iui! Jiayou!

Ginnism & qinn, have the both of you tested?

Littlej, TVH, thelay, rav, creeni, happysoul, missA, Natalie, faithmummy, poohy, Happy Mother's Day to you all. Who else I missed?

Imperial Concubine
    Thanks prayinghard!