Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlej when is your detailed scan? Ask your hubby take video of the screen as your doc scan!...

Imperial Concubine
    Littlej when is your detailed scan? Ask your hubby take video of the screen as your doc scan!

Imperial Concubine
    Gnissim. .im ready for iui but not sure about my eggs! Hahaa

you r really sweet, prayinghard hope the mum-to -bes' and rest of the ladies had a wonderful day with your mummies.

Quincy - ya I went counseling before. I went on my own after leaving the ex. I went to the counseling and care centre.

Poohy - aiya the silly man said he has a client engagement which he cant change but he will try his best to make it... i was a bit upset but what can i say right... i will call the doc up tomorrow to see if can change the time...oh well...

Worthy Lady
    Wishing all Happy Mothers Day!!! I made it in time yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Poohy - aiya the silly man said he has a client engagement which he cant change but he will try his best to make it... i was a bit upset but what can i say right... i will call the doc up tomorrow to see if can change the time...oh well...
    poor littlej. when i complain to my mom, she tell me hubby is i choose 1, what to do? after she say this i feel she got a point. and i feel better

so nvm. we as women must really love and pamper ourselves. that is most important. dont fret, so that your baby will be all smiles.

Imperial Concubine
    Littlej...change your appt then ask hubby take leave that day.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Ask him take leave first then appt. Lol. Happy Monday!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Good morning and rise and shine!

Yesterday my hubby was all gear-up for the coming O.... on the drive back home upon our arrival, he told me "I think we've been making baby too early". As in usually I will try to start the bd marathon a week before O. He thinks we should cut down the week. He suggests dates to bd, and when to buy him oysters to eat. He says he will also start to drink chicken essence everyday from now. I said ok we shall try his bd dates and strategy this cycle. Hee nothing to lose. I am on CD10.

Littlej, i guess it will be great to have your other half witness the detailed scan. I think the detailed scan will be a long one and it's a good time that both of you get to say hi to the munchkin (a little bonding hey).

Actually for me, half of the time the gynae visits I did alone because I like it on weekday where crowd is lesser (easier to find parking space at Kandang Kerbau Hospital!). And I dont find the need for my hubby to take leave for that. But if detailed scan, I would love for him to do that together

poohy, your scan is this morning? Update update!!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- wooh your hubby very onz about it! so nice that they are together in this trying to concieve and you dont feel alone.

hehe, you remembered my scan! and yeah...thats one prominent egg! but still waiting for the gynae to review the scan result and let me know whats next. they still having meeting....

poohy must be feeling very excited! you went alone or with hubby??

dragontail: your hubby so proactive . mine only ask when af finish or when af coming. during O also ask same qn -.- i feel like asking him how many times he want me to have af sia..

im super heaty today.. dizzy spells..
    poohy likes this.

Morning!

Poohy - there is a 蛋 there is a 蛋!is your hubby on standby now to release his troopers?

Hmm - I just called the clinic. Apparently it is very tough to change the appt cuz it is done at another doc who will of course put his own patients as priority. If wanna change must wait another 2 - 3 weeks. Hahaha I just Whatsapp my man and asked if he would like to miss the first sighting of the brain, heart, lungs and fingers and toes... oh... I am so panicking now... I hope all will be good. If no good... I dont't know how... My man did say even if find out now then how... Maybe shouldn't do detailed scan... Hmm, i just had a moment of inspiration - maybe he is scared so he dont't wanna go!
    poohy likes this.

Dragontail - your hubby is so proactive!! Did you bring a suitcase of the "teddy gear" so he is well pleased? anyway, it's really fantastic to have your hubby so enthusiastic... you found a great man to love and be loved and to grow old with

Imperial Concubine

i went for scan myself...hehe indeed am glad and thank god that there's something positive heard during the scan. Got phobia of getting negatives during scan! am really glad there's egg! hahahah
    my hubby say 'oh so i have to get ready the soldiers'! but well it should be next few days bah...so see how the gyane want...either do trigger or ask me do OPk.

littlej- hmmm then maybe you have to discuss with hubby if he really wants to go with you and enjoy the moments together? if yes, then rather let another gynae scan for you than he missed it. that time mine also done by another gynae...quite okay also . they should be professional enough to do the same as if you're their patient?

ooh i'm pretty excited and no mood to work.hahaha...yesterday also boiled LRD with wolfberries to drink. and weather so hot, whole afternoon to night keep telling hubby to blast aircon coz i was so hot! my dear girl say she cold but i'm sweating away......

poohy, hee... I must admit my memory not very impressive once I hit late 30s. But sometimes now I surprise myself ;p Oh so this means you're in the hospital waiting for them to come back with the test result? After the result is revealed, what's next?

littlehamster, lol so funny men sometimes. Your hubby asks you when is af everytime, while my hubby asks me when is my O everytime. Over weekend when we bd-ed, he said "this time maybe the swimmers will reach the egg". I said aiya I still have 10days to O! "you know the whole thing about woman's cycle or not??!!". Haa.

Speaking of such. I didnt really take note of it until the Bd yesterday. Do you ladies experienced that your man's fire dragon will hit your cervix during non-fertile while during your fertile phase, it wont? I know the theory about SHOW (cervix Soft, High, Open, Wet) when O is coming. So techically, it should be the case but I've never really taken notice when in my cycle that I've had experienced the hit (funky feeling). What's your experience on this?

littlehamster, what do you think makes you feel unwell now? The weather? Or something you have consumed? I ate bbq food and a whole pack of twisties over weekend and I reached Singapore feeling dry throat too. mother in law made some chinese herb drinks and I feel totally fine now. And the weather here has been really mad. Do try to take more water. More more more.

littlej, dont think too much!! All will be well. Pray... and I also think it's ok to have another gynae doing the scan. My goodness I dont know why my heart beating fast just thinking of your scan. Haa... feeling excited for you three

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:787740
    poohy, hee... I must admit my memory not very impressive once I hit late 30s. But sometimes now I surprise myself ;p Oh so this means you're in the hospital waiting for them to come back with the test result? After the result is revealed, what's next?

littlehamster, lol so funny men sometimes. Your hubby asks you when is af everytime, while my hubby asks me when is my O everytime. Over weekend when we bd-ed, he said "this time maybe the swimmers will reach the egg". I said aiya I still have 10days to O! "you know the whole thing about woman's cycle or not??!!". Haa.

Speaking of such. I didnt really take note of it until the Bd yesterday. Do you ladies experienced that your man's fire dragon will hit your cervix during non-fertile while during your fertile phase, it wont? I know the theory about SHOW (cervix Soft, High, Open, Wet) when O is coming. So techically, it should be the case but I've never really taken notice when in my cycle that I've had experienced the hit (funky feeling). What's your experience on this?
    Morning all....

I feel the hit especially on the days before and after af arrive but that was before we trying to concieve, that we BD whenever we want it.... i will ask him did he hit something inside... he will give me that blur look.... dragon - i suppose your man should be quite tall...

yay~~ i book my evening appt with gynae next tuesday~~ i so bo ho?
    a bit bored hee hee...

i wanted to go with the gynae of TVH but then my hubby always prefer close to our home.

Ha.. missy10 my hubby is considered short for a man. I'm not tall and he is just a couple of inches taller than me. I am taller the moment I put on heels. During our wedding, a lot of people gave "pre-advice" that I should wear flats so that the ratio looks better. Hell I dont care! I just wanna wear what looks good on me. Neither did my hubby bothered to make thicker sole shoes (again, "advice" from some people). I looked taller than him during our wedding and we felt nothing less bliss

I'm going to watch "Evil Dead" tonight. I remember watching over and over again the original one during the 80s and it scared the hell out of me. And I wanna be scared again tonight

quincy, why would you say going for fertility check is because you were bored? You mean all other aunties here who did that were bored? :P:P

I'm sure you went through long thoughts before deciding to take the plunge. So as other ladies here. It's an important step you've made for yourself and dear hubby. And I believe it's a good start to getting more questions answered... issues addressed... concerns regarded. I believe most, if not all, of us here give you moral support to going ahead with it.

So which one have you decided to go to?

Imperial Concubine

oopps..my eggs is 14mm only..so gonna wait until Wed, take injection, then thurs do IUI! my hubby upset..he thought tomorrow can do.haha..guess he wants to get it over and done with!

the weather really sucks!
    littlehamster likes this.

Worthy Lady
    littlej: praying for you & lil' muffin!

poohy: yay! Favourable scan result - you're all ready for the iui

Dragontail: sista! come, share your suppliers of the Teddy gear with moi!

Crazy day at work (& yesterday too argh!), I've not tested cos I dont't have any hpt at home! :x I'm convinced aunty is just late cos she wanna tag along to Europe (bbt is not high!)... I'm flying off this weekend!!! *stabs at aunty*

i think i drank less water on thurs and fri cos busy at work. then ever since CD2 i have been drinking liver soup ~400ml 1 bowl every morning cos got dizzy spells via loss of blood from CD1. yesterday drank du zhong pu yao tang 杜仲扑腰汤 for dinner.

i did my moxibustion on kidneys yesterday. the person says my kidneys are super cold.. i had a cold sensation on CD2/3 from the portion just above the butt valley.. she says thats the behind part of the ovary, which is icy cold too. i read traditional chinese medicine via Dr google, he says kidney is consider life of men/women, kidney support the ovaries in women and supports the male dragon in males. and also, those standing alot, the kidneys may get affected in long term! i stand alot due to job... (saw the du zhong pu yao tang 杜仲扑腰汤 description for ppl who stand for long hours thats why i bought 1 pack to try) all these bad things build up from younger days so still need time to tiao my body before can have a strong bfp i think i will eat some cooling things for lunch later..