Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Dragontail quincy, why would you say going for fertility check is because you were bored? You mean ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    quincy, why would you say going for fertility check is because you were bored? You mean all other aunties here who did that were bored? :P:P

I'm sure you went through long thoughts before deciding to take the plunge. So as other ladies here. It's an important step you've made for yourself and dear hubby. And I believe it's a good start to getting more questions answered... issues addressed... concerns regarded. I believe most, if not all, of us here give you moral support to going ahead with it.

So which one have you decided to go to?
    i am referring to myself so excited about going gynae is bo-liaoz. hahaha

i live in chua chu kang. decided to opt for Dr Wong Mun that.
    i saw majority positive reviews about him.

poohy, haa! I think i can understand how your hubby feels. Perhaps these few days feed him more por and ask him eat more seafood. Egg white also very good. Woo hoo... thur is big day.

qinnn.. hee ok search for henry and june. I have very good experience with their customer service. Once they sent me the wrong bra (not the right design). I took a pic of it and emailed them it was their blunder. Within days, they sent me the right one. So I had a wrong bra for free! Another site I've always been drooling is agentprovocateur. But check out the price. Expensive! Even though my hubby says just order . I said are you crazy??!!

I also wanna stab your aunty (the bad one)! Woooo... how long will you be away?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    i am referring to myself so excited about going gynae is bo-liaoz. hahaha

i live in chua chu kang. decided to opt for Dr Wong Mun that.
    i saw majority positive reviews about him.
    you are not alone..i get very excited when it's time for gynae's visit too...even when i was trying to concieve-ing....hahaha....it's like...maybe this time got something new...new information, new advice...new hope...
    quincy1986 and littlehamster like this.

Littlej, I'm sure your husband will try to make it for the detailed scan with other gynae. And dont't worry all will be well.

Qinn, even though bbt not high but as long as above coverline and doesn't appear means high chance rite?

Poohy, now 14mm by wed should be 18mm wow so excited...

A little update on me as today I went to see the other traditional chinese medicine as recommended by my colleague, so lucky that this sinseh is also at Bukit batok area. The queue not as long as Dr su, thus I feel this sinseh spent more time with each patient that came to her. Hmm but I only seeing elderly coming to her, no young couples hmm make me a little puzzled. When is my turn, she read my pulse and see my tongue (same as Dr su) but one thing different from her is she will place her hand on my stomach and knock knock to listen the sound, then she able to say there is too much wind inside. She is then able to interpret that I like to eat fried food and spicy chilli.

She also mention my womb condition now still consider weak, wet, cold, therefore not a good environment. The medicine she gave me is to help reduce wind and build my 胃.

Worthy Lady
    Btw on lingerie again - littlej you meant Perla - the Lamborghini of lingerie lol they've a nice shop in MBS I love one of their collections designed by JPG! (2k damage) A regular babydoll costs about $600+, crazy expensive for so little fabric! But I can never find pretty enough lace to replicate their designs lol

Imperial Concubine

Qinn- shooo the red aunty away! shoo shoo....
    dragontail- okay! shall ask hubby to drink chicken essence everyday and eat egg whites! i've been eating egg whites last few days and during weekends, i gave him also. he say why eat so many eggs! i say eat egg to nourish egg.hahaha. but i guess he is stressed...he scared his soldiers not ready.

prayinghard- yar! i hope the eggies grow normally and dont burst too early! i ask the staff...what happens if the eggs burst during these few days, she say 'choy!' haha.. if it grows as normal, by wed should be about 18mm and they going to trigger using hcg jab i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Littlej, I'm sure your husband will try to make it for the detailed scan with other gynae. And dont't worry all will be well.

Qinn, even though bbt not high but as long as above coverline and doesn't appear means high chance rite?

Poohy, now 14mm by wed should be 18mm wow so excited...

A little update on me as today I went to see the other traditional chinese medicine as recommended by my colleague, so lucky that this sinseh is also at Bukit batok area. The queue not as long as Dr su, thus I feel this sinseh spent more time with each patient that came to her. Hmm but I only seeing elderly coming to her, no young couples hmm make me a little puzzled. When is my turn, she read my pulse and see my tongue (same as Dr su) but one thing different from her is she will place her hand on my stomach and knock knock to listen the sound, then she able to say there is too much wind inside. She is then able to interpret that I like to eat fried food and spicy chilli.

She also mention my womb condition now still consider weak, wet, cold, therefore not a good environment. The medicine she gave me is to help reduce wind and build my 胃.
    Praying - is it the one at Blk 177 Batok???

Its actually quite true the spicy chilli cause problems to body.... Dr Su also mentioned if I do not want backache at anytime during the cycle, I have to cut down consuming chilli....

Imperial Concubine

Poohy: good news frm you! Hope your eggy is big n good. Feed your hubby with more vits. Haha.

Qinn: help you stab your aunty. Stab stab stab.. but since your cycle is very regular.. should be good news! Wow gg europe nxt week? So envy.. hehe never been there before lol.

missy10, is at blk 207. Dr Lian Cheng. I tried finding for her review online, forum but doesn't seem to be able to find. I am really wondering if is really that good like what my colleague mention. But I think I will go to her as the waiting time for our turn and the waiting time to get our medicine not as tedious as at Dr Su there. But the pricing wise is a little higher than Dr Su.

Imperial Concubine

Prayinghard: probably you want to stick to one traditional chinese medicine after you found 1 that you able to slot your time with.. so the doc will know your body n will tiao your body better.

Littlej, you've asked this...no I dont think my june trip is gonna happen because my bff has something else on. I did think if I should go on a trip on my own... but now that o is coming and there's so much unknown so I think about making baby first!

Prayinghard, hope this new sinseh will make it for you I really feel having one nearer and shorter waiting time make it breezier. I feel all these visits with good 心情 is important. Did you visit this sinseh during working hours? If so, all trying to concieve women are working . That's why you see more old folks mah.

oh cannot take chilli T.T
    i am a spicy food lover

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

quincy: same here. my traditional chinese medicine aso say no spicy...

But our dear tamil folks also eat a lot of spicy food... does it mean they have lower fertility rate? I'm not sure.

I think this depends on your personal health condition. Better check with sinseh if you're "allergy" to spicy stuff, trying to concieve wise. But I believe in general, too spicy food also not very good for digestion. I'm at my weakest when I see tom yam soup. Other than that, I can go without chilli.

Quincy, I m also a chilli lover but reduced my intake to only once a week for 2 mths prior to bfp. Advised by traditional chinese medicine for my menstrual cramps. HTHs

Worthy Lady
    I dont't eat chilli - a bit also sweat & nose drip lol but I dont't think our Tamil or Malay folks are less fertile... :x

Update --

called clinic to cancel appointment, clinic assistant asked why & then said, I think it's better you speak to doc. Doc told me to go let him scan & hold my urine. :x why do I just have a feeling aunty is going to show up right there!

no chilli...:'( KMN~~~

good for you ladies who are not as addicted as me

Im a chilli addict too... but as dragon said, it depends on your body health,

I did try it on myself for 3weeks no chilli ( i know its crazy to no chilli) and with dr su medicine

my backache does improve....

Because chilli causes alot of wind in my stomach. The amount of chilli I took is very 夸张one. I can take Tom yam with added chilli padi, everything I eat also need to put chilli padi. I try cutting down now and see how it goes.
    quincy1986 likes this.

For fun! I've never seen a gender prediction site that requires father's birthdate.
    The Sex Wizard :: Determine Your Baby's Gender - Is It a Boy Or a Girl? - Find the Perfect Baby Name

littlej/TVH, you ladies have dragon right? Can enter the facts and see how true it is?

prayinghard, wah you must be the queen of the chilli queen. Do you get burning feeling when poo-ing then? Hee when I eat too hot, my tummy will burn and sure laosai one!

Worthy Lady
    prayinghard: you're like my mom with the chilli padi! She eats chilli padi with everything... But she said when she was preggers with me, she didn't like chilli at all lol

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    For fun! I've never seen a gender prediction site that requires father's birthdate.
    The Sex Wizard :: Determine Your Baby's Gender - Is It a Boy Or a Girl? - Find the Perfect Baby Name

littlej/TVH, you ladies have dragon right? Can enter the facts and see how true it is?
    We have snakes...hehehe....

It returned my result a boy....in fact, the chinese calendars i've tried all gave me a boy result...too bad i can't verify as i can't see gender yet....

maybe littlej can test how accurate this is?

Worthy Lady

Arggghhhh jetstar 1-for-1 is back, and I wanna book Phuket for very day next year ($188 for 2 pax before tax!) but I wanna be preggy by then! Haha.

We are only recommended to fly during 2nd tri right?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Shez, ya only recommended to fly during 2nd tri...