Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by prayinghard Because chilli causes alot of wind in my stomach. The amount of chilli I took is ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Because chilli causes alot of wind in my stomach. The amount of chilli I took is very 夸张one. I can take Tom yam with added chilli padi, everything I eat also need to put chilli padi. I try cutting down now and see how it goes.
    it's the same as me. i love to have a lot of chilli.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Shez, where did you see the 1 for 1 offer? I can't find in the jetstar's website ...

Worthy Lady

Wow! The thread is so long.....
    N QInn: I will help to stab your aunty as well haaaa

Imperial Concubine

wah dragontail- i really hope i can conceive this month and based on your website, i should have a boy! keeping fingers crossed and praying fervently!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    But our dear tamil folks also eat a lot of spicy food... does it mean they have lower fertility rate? I'm not sure.

I think this depends on your personal health condition. Better check with sinseh if you're "allergy" to spicy stuff, trying to concieve wise. But I believe in general, too spicy food also not very good for digestion. I'm at my weakest when I see tom yam soup. Other than that, I can go without chilli.

hmm yar i think it depends on individuals bah....But I cannot tahan chili, low tolerance to it! but i like sambal stingray and sambal prawns! will still eat but end up gulp loads of water!

Imperial Concubine

Poohy: same as me! I also cant eat chilli, but then. Typically love chilli crabs, eat sambal sotong n stingray as well. Haha. Picky chilli eater. Hurry rest well for your iui n to rest well during the 2ww! Take lots of water..

Qinn - so aunty has not arrived? Did you see the doc or cancelled the appt? Oh gosh. I am so excited for you. Do you have time during lunch or dinner later to get a hpt? *dont know if I should stab aunty... Stab means got red or dont have?!?*

Dragontail - when I read your sentence that your hubby is quite short for a man, first thought that came to my mind was "wa... why you say his brother like that.. Can reach the wall . !?" Hee hee *naughty me* anyway, erm... I never had the wall feeling or I can't recall... Oh since your hubby is so geared up towards making baby, hee hee - I can imagine him marking the dates on your calendar now?! Anyway June is school hols so airfare will be more ex. It could all be a blessing in disguise. So egg-citing!!!

Poohy - good luck! Maybe ask your hubby wear boxers everyday (if he isn't) instead of underwear. And dont't take so much hot showers. I heard from my friend that boxers help. Not so constricted I suppose.

Oh - as for my scan. Can't change the appt. only can be done by the one and only doc. Haha, maybe I can multitask and take video as well if the man cant make it. Best part is you know, he is actually having a golf game with this mr impt client. so now i am hOping and praying tomorrow no rain and not many players at the golf course so they can chop chop shoot ball and be done by 2pm! Oh boy oh boy I am so gan chiong and worried... *breathe, calm, breathe*

Quincy - first time you see gynae?

Worthy Lady

littlej: oki steady, I will pray for the rain for you so that he can rush over to see baby scan together!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Where's the jetstar promo?

Lovesbaby - no rain no rain please

Worthy Lady

TVH and littlehamster, members on d mailing list gets the URL valid from 4pm. General public gets the link from 6am tomorrow.

Sale ends 2359 on 15 may. So plan your hols!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Quincy - first time you see gynae?
    no. he will be my 3rd gynae.

aaaarrrggghh...today very pissed by my new boss. wanted to have a discussion with him because our product needs a lot discussion. but he ask me to wait. time and time again ask me to wait until almost going home time?! so i drop him email at the end. he finally called my name and gave me my answers. but with a very bad attitude !!

he can jolly well continue to try and test my patience.

Worthy Lady

@Quincy: Hate bosses that are like that! Majiam purposely one.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesbaby View Post
    @Quincy: Hate bosses that are like that! Majiam purposely one.
    exactly ! you encounter before

sorry all for my ranting

Question - i had brown discharge together with cramp on CD16, 22 and 24
    I went Kandang Kerbau Hospital on sat, they only took my discharge sample..... my bff advice me to go back Dr Su.....

share your views??

Missy10: i just read a few articles online. Kandang Kerbau Hospital took your sample could mean they checking for infection or if there is possible sign of cancer (touch wood!)

dont be frighten by me. it is considered a routine check when you have brown discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:787992
    Missy10: i just read a few articles online. Kandang Kerbau Hospital took your sample could mean they checking for infection or if there is possible sign of cancer (touch wood!)

dont be frighten by me. it is considered a routine check when you have brown discharge.
    Urine no sign of infection... i thought they will do a scan, but they did not do it... say must wait for result first then decide everything

Missy10: infection is not only detected in urine. it can also be also detected in our vagina.

littlej, hee... but I think maybe he can hit the wall because my cervix is very low at this time (non fertile). Therefore I am trying to remember if i never had the hit-wall feeling when I were fertile, ie the cervix does travel up. Up down up down like a lift.

missy10, what CD are you on now? I think no harm seeing your sinseh. Maybe make it tomorrow?

I just came home from Evil Dead. Not scary at all. Just gore. And more gore. I was hoping for a serious fright. Zz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:788007
    littlej, hee... but I think maybe he can hit the wall because my cervix is very low at this time (non fertile). Therefore I am trying to remember if i never had the hit-wall feeling when I were fertile, ie the cervix does travel up. Up down up down like a lift.

missy10, what CD are you on now? I think no harm seeing your sinseh. Maybe make it tomorrow?

I just came home from Evil Dead. Not scary at all. Just gore. And more gore. I was hoping for a serious fright. Zz.
    CD 26/ DPO10
    Im planning to go, hubby say he will acxompany me there.... hehehehe... alittle happy down my heart....

you can go to your sinseh before ovulation. if your sinseh does accupuncture he/she can help you 'clear' old blood.

Awww.... I love it when partner automatic says will accompany to see doc/gynae/sinseh. But got one time my hubby also on auto mode. Said will pei me to my sinseh on a sunday. Alas waited many hours until he super black face in the end. Haa.

Hope dr su can give you some signs

Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:787953
    Poohy: same as me! I also cant eat chilli, but then. Typically love chilli crabs, eat sambal sotong n stingray as well. Haha. Picky chilli eater. Hurry rest well for your iui n to rest well during the 2ww! Take lots of water..
    Oh gnissim..mi love crabs also! Haha ya picky chili eater and I will have to gulp water.

Thanks! Hope everything goes on well this week

Littlej...my hubby mix ..ssometimes wear boxer sometimes wear underwear. ..so hopefully doesnt affect. And been asking him take vitamins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:788011
    Awww.... I love it when partner automatic says will accompany to see doc/gynae/sinseh. But got one time my hubby also on auto mode. Said will pei me to my sinseh on a sunday. Alas waited many hours until he super black face in the end. Haa.

Hope dr su can give you some signs
    Was "screwed" by bff for not telling her this brown discharge.... she insisted me to go let sinseh read pulse.... bcos when she was 2 month preggy she also had this brown discharge.... she almost MC, she asked what if really got implatation but womb weak cannot stick..... _"

Missy10: in that case your friend got a point