Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; missy10, oh were you not on An-tai medicine from dr su after your O?...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

missy10, oh were you not on An-tai medicine from dr su after your O?

Missy10 - is this your regular doc at Kandang Kerbau Hospital? When will the results be out? Personally, whilst I feel that western and eastern complement each other but in this case, i think only scientific analysis can diagnose the discharge issue. Hmm, if I were you- I'd wait for the results and see what the doc says. Oh, and I would bring the results back to my regular gynae who has my past records too. Hope this helps?

Dragontail - me no watch horror movies. The title of the movie gives me the goosebumps already!! Hee hee, the dragon is asking the wall - "hey, knock knock. Open sesame!"

Quincy - maybe your new boss was feeling overwhelmed with so many things?!? Hahaha - for me, I always give 3 chances .

Poohy - hide all the underwear and only let him
    Wear boxers only from now onwards!
    poohy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:788019
    missy10, oh were you not on An-tai medicine from dr su after your O?
    She did change my medicine after my "o", i was still joking here previously, i hope that is an tai medicine, as she say is to stable mah

Littlj - i dont have any gynae yet, i just went O&G clinic in Kandang Kerbau Hospital

littlej, actually I wouldnt have bothered to watch this new Evil Dead, if I had not watched the original one like 3 decades ago! I wanted to see what's the difference. But ya, I love horror shows. Scarier the better. But I dont like silly gore.

My man has changed to boxer 2 years ago. It might take sometime to getting use to it in the beginning. But now, he will never switch back So comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:788025
    littlej, actually I wouldnt have bothered to watch this new Evil Dead, if I had not watched the original one like 3 decades ago! I wanted to see what's the difference. But ya, I love horror shows. Scarier the better. But I dont like silly gore.

My man has changed to boxer 2 years ago. It might take sometime to getting use to it in the beginning. But now, he will never switch back So comfy.
    My man will wear boxer, but wherever he wear boxer, he will feel "sexcited", cos too free and brush against the pants got many feeling.....

Hee hee - i like my man in boxers. feel it is sexier. Oh, and so obvious when he is turned on. *gleeful*

Missy10, dont't panic first, while waiting the result from Kandang Kerbau Hospital, let Dr su examine your pulse and will advise you.

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard:788038
    Missy10, dont't panic first, while waiting the result from Kandang Kerbau Hospital, let Dr su examine your pulse and will advise you.
    Thanks praying... will go tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Quincy - maybe your new boss was feeling overwhelmed with so many things?!? Hahaha - for me, I always give 3 chances .
    he already give this kind of attitude to many other of my col before i was working with him.

y wear boxers? i once saw in tv that boxers are not airy enough for spermies. correct me if i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post

She did change my medicine after my "o", i was still joking here previously, i hope that is an tai medicine, as she say is to stable mah

Littlj - i dont have any gynae yet, i just went O&G clinic in Kandang Kerbau Hospital
    my sinseh gives the medicine at the same time. he calls it "an tai yao". not sure what dr su calls it. my col says traditional chinese medicine often tries to target the area before it happen. like try to "an tai" before pregnancy.

O&G clinic is obstetrics and gynaecology? i think you will get a gynae soon maybe?

Worthy Lady

Missy10, keeping fingers crossed for you!

Hello Where is everyone this morning?

Update update, , missy10.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    hi lalagal, keep in mind that for the opk to be positive the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. once it's + usually you ovulate 24 to 36h later. you can have several days of fertile mucus prior to O
    hi tricky, yup test line was darker than control line for two days thereafter when i test again it was no longer so. Thus, i thought with the test line darker than control line will be a positive test and then along with a lot of clear thin stretchy mucus means im at d peak of fertility and also means i've O-ed?

If few days later like what qinnn had shared then bbt will rise even though after O-ed..so hw to keep track of when O-ed will come? my bbt these few days had risen but as i understand during lutueal phase (not sure about spelling) d body temp will be higher & if there's a sudden drop means AF will come

Lalagal, maybe you can post your chart here for the kpo ladies (I mean me) to see look your bbt? Theory wise, once your BBT has a spike up, that’s the day that you O-ed. Most of the time, yes… when you see a sharp drop nearing to your AF, likely she is going to show next day or two. But I’ve seen some BFP charts when the temps are erratic. So everything is sure only if you really see AF (or hopefully none).

Imperial Concubine

Big waves to dragontail!

Lalagal: once you got positive opk, means egg will release between 12-36 hours later. Which means you can start to BD 12 hours after a positive result. (I dont practise to test the opk again after I got a positive.

For bbt, its not gg to tell you r going to ovulate. Bbt is mainly just a chart to inform you that you have already O once you got a rise in temperature. But with few mths of charting you r able to read your bbt pattern nu can averagly pin point when is your O

Dear all.....

Thanks for the concern...... dont think its good news..she claimed that my right pulse was improving, but my left pulse was missing.... she say im anxious and worry.... maybe also due to my mood swing.....

Then i asked about the cramp and brown discharge, she thought since my condition was improving, so she gave me a strong medicine previously..... but my body/womb take it seriously therefore i got obvious symptoms like early ovulation and spotting....
    Then my womb is releasing the cold air so i will have cramp...

So she lighten the medicine abit.....

She told my hubby that i should ditch FF, dont bother to record.... the more i record the more anxious i am to small little thing

She even say if my body condition now cant conceive then others will have to worry more....

So hahahhaa back to FF, luteal period show my AF should show up on Thurs....

Sorry for the long post....

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Missy10: What does release cold air means? Try relax more , I feel that think too much things may not happen as expected then will feel more down

Waving back, gnissim!

Missy10, so are you going to keep away your thermometer?

Just bought black chix and EYS bazhen. Going to cook it later for dinner. Yum.

Hello!!

Oh my - I had a superbly busy morning... And it rained oh I hope my man can make it for detailed scan later!!!

Ok gotta rush to the hospital now and somehow find lunch.

Missy10 - dont stress, dont fret. I agree with dr su that the more you know, the not so good it might be for you. Maybe find something else that will help distract you? I dont't know read a book, go for a short getaway. Everytime you think of a possible bfp, find something else to distract you. stay calm and happy ok. We are all praying for you. And btw, at least you know your hubby cares - even when he goes out to lim jiu. So always look on the bright side and positivity!

Oh. To ease my nerves, I just randomly flipped the bible and came to this passage that states "I will trust and not be afraid". Sorry if I sound a lil' holy moly but just needed to calm myself.

Ok - where's my taxi!!!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- yumm yumm....so i cant drink bazhen during 2ww hoh?

littlej- jia you! share your joy after your scan!

Imperial Concubine

Worthy Lady
    littlej: jiayou! I've full faith it'll be all good! Some more holy moly to calm your nerves - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Trust in Him.
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 14-05-2013 at 02:06 PM.