Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; littlej: I'm so happy for you!!! Was actually in a meeting with the associates & saw the email alert that ...

Worthy Lady
    littlej: I'm so happy for you!!! Was actually in a meeting with the associates & saw the email alert that you replied & now I've them looking at me as I go about typing a post with a huge grin on my face! your man is Da Man! And cute healthy lil' muffin, awww! OK back to meeting lol (ps aunty has not made a grand entrance but has left her unwelcome red footsteps here & there)

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:788313
    Qinn qinn - guess you must be working now. Has aunty made a grand entrance or ?? Hope your visit to doc tomorrow will shed some light! Aiya think you are too late to order online - perla it has to be I guess?!? That said, I am sure Europe has nicer and even Cheaper lingerie?!?

Quincy - I agree with the rest. Think carefully before making the switch to a contract based job. The entitlements are as per what qinn have highlighted. The contract staff in my organization only get 2 mths maternity, but we tend to give them an additional month but that's about it. And childcare leave and medical benefits and usual leave are limited too. Including insurance.

Missy10 - has Kandang Kerbau Hospital gotten back to you?

Dragontail - wow, you made zhen look yummy I must say!
    Littlej - Kandang Kerbau Hospital will only call me if there's something wronf with my discharge, so if no call from them means im safe

Dragontail - cheers!! Look tasty!!!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej, I think you should be dancing with joy! Wow wow wow. Indeed a sigh of relief. So good that you get a CD for keepsake. Can show your boy when he gets a little bigger How long did the session last? I feel rather in awe that your man appeared right there! So heartwarming feeling.

LOLOL. Oh oh. How old is Dr Chang? I can feel from your post that he is quite a steal. Haa! Why life is so full of choices?!!

Your man ok with Thomson Medical Center (parking)? Of course this might be secondary... most important is still the gynae. Maybe you can google a bit more on Dr Chang's reviews first?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Happy to hear all's going well for you Littlej! Now you can sit back and relax!!!

Hmm...and so low lying placenta is quite common...I heard many of my friends have that during 2nd tri but by the 3rd tri, it has moved up significantly....I shouldn't worry so much then!! Eagerly waiting for my detailed scan! I pray everything is well for me too
    Last edited by TVH; 14-05-2013 at 09:06 PM.

littlej: it's good to know! what's dear son?

i've read 1 common thing about how pregnant women choose the doc to help them deliver is the stitches. i know you might not choose c-section but who knows? and you know how bad stitching can make you feel~

i just wore binders to work. i see reddish brown discharge :/

parking...how about the place to drop you off when you r in labour? is the drop off point very crowded?
    Last edited by quincy1986; 14-05-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Imperial Concubine
    Littlej congrats! Exciting day for you hoh? And they gave you cd? Wow wow. ..the difference between govt hospital and pte hospital! I didnt get any last time...sob sob...but well im in govt hospital..what to do.haha.

Hehe just now itchy hand and go test using opk...whew..still got dark lines. ..so mean havent ovulate right?

Worthy Lady

poohy: were you the one who asked? I'll be away till first week of June

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Qinn, you going on trip right? Enjoy your trip and have a safe journey!!

Hello! I'm still working.. Sigh.. So Qinn - Hahhah I'm keeping you company =)

Dragontail - He's about early 50s I reckon? He has a whole head full of black hair (Ok maybe this is not a right gauge). He's the Head of Fetal Assessment Unit at Thomson Medical Center.. So quite senior I reckon. Ya, too many choices! I'm going to do a research on docs (AGAIN). Hahah I told my man what about #2 go for Dr Chang, now go for Dr Chan first - He gave me a "huh, one not enough??". I think I'm the one who's irked by the parking at Thomson Medical Center - Seriously quite terrible. Imagine if emergency how...

Quincy - yeah, I'm going to research more on Dr TC Chang. I have not't quite decided which method to go for - Natural or C-sect. I'm so scared of pain. I know Dr Chan's sewing is like superb. Oh I didn't see the drop off point.. Seperately, what do you mean you wore binders? Hahaha overalls??

Qinn - Thanks thanks! Hahahah.. Hope your silly grin has wiped off now.. And you're probably frowning due to the piles of work. Oh gosh, why aunty so naughty. Hmm - let us know what the doc says tomorrow ok?

Poohy - Ya dark means still got chance I reckon. Eh so tomorrow your hubby going to do the deed and it's your IUI day?

TVH - When is your scan? Yeah, I'm going to ask the yoga and pilates instructors on what can I do to improve placenta 'height'? Have you checked with your yoga instructor?

Missy10 and dragontail, both your soup looks so yummy make me hungry now hehe. I am the lazy type I never put any meat into my 8zhen and just boil and drink.

qinn, enjoy your trip wow so long your trip next jun *winks*

littlej, congrats on your details scan.. Glad little muffin is all well. Really hope to see him soon.. By e the you mention dr t c Chang help the lady to conceive, may I have more details of him. His full name, from which hospital and did the lady mention how he help her?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    My scan is on 5th June, still long way to go. But will b gg for an impromptu scan nxt mon to see how low my placenta is cos I want to book my trip. I asked my yoga instructor, she didn't say any specific poses but she said the yoga poses we do would help, just dont't over stretch

binders the one that binds tummy. whats dear son?

Praying hard - dr tc Chang at Thomson Medical Center. Hmm, she didnt mention anything more cuz we were just waiting outside. She only said he helped her deal with her miscarriages and move on to conceive. She had one before #1 and one before #3. She said that in the context of him being professional and assuring and who gives firm and constructive feedback (not flippant type). Hope this helps?

Tvh - I go and ask my yoga and pilates instructors then will provide you with feedback too Where are you planning for hols?

Quincy - why you bind tummy? Like spanx is it? dear son = Down syndrome =)

Prayinghard - dr tc Chang - http://www.doctor-chang.net/

Littlej, thanks for the link I will read up more on him

oh just scanning can see dear son? everytime before af i will be so bloated. i always look so pregnant. so i wear binders. ya like spanx. body shaper.

i only remember my uncle go hospital he was dropped off at drop off point and they brought wheelchair to him.

Imperial Concubine
    Qinn..ya I was the one asking how long is your trip....long trip! Enjoy yourself!

Littlej the procedure is tomorrow...hope the eggies stay until tomorrow!

Oh littlej dont think so much about gynae...somemore you already half mark there . Stay with whoever you comfortable with and spend your brain juice on what to buy for your baby! Lots of things to get ready ...buy staggered basis then wont hurt your $ badly. Haha

Mid week calling!

Littlej, like what poohy says , there's always another gynae/doctor/dress/shoes/bag that is better. 比不完。 In anyway, hope you will be at peace with whichever choice in the end

Poohy, woohoo tomorrow is it. So huh...sorry not very good with iui...when doing the iui, the egg is supposed to pop out already or about to?

Dragontail: iui is pour the sperm inside hehe

I know about the pouring buckets of swimmers But I dont about the egg situation during that.

Later have to buy oysters for hubby to eat tonight. Actually I never understand the joy of fresh oysters. Never tried and never will!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Planning to go phuket and nua a few days haha. Just worried about taking the plane cos if air pressure so decided to have a consultation with my gynae before I go.

IUI is just like how you would test for ovulation to BD. Scans are done to see if your follicle size is mature enough. The hubby then must masturbate then provide to the clinic on the day the ovu kit test positive. Once sperms are washed, they will be deposited into the female's body via a thin catheter near the fallopian tubes. I think aga aga like that. I did some research during trying to concieve.

Oh I see…. Xie xie Lao Shi!

So you got the 1 for 1 deal through Jetstar? I like Phuket. Go have a good tan! When are you going anyway?