Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Draontail...yup yup as what the rest mentioned. Thats why Monday I went to scan to see how big the eggs ...

Imperial Concubine
    Draontail...yup yup as what the rest mentioned. Thats why Monday I went to scan to see how big the eggs are then the doc will count how many days more then eggs mature. Today took hcg shot to trigger the eggs to burst...tomorrow then insert the soldiers. ..

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wah so exciting already Poohy. Keeping my big fat fingers crossed for you.

Morning!

Quincy - the detailed scanning can give you some indication of dear son - I think they see the nose?!? I am not very sure - I just took what the doc told me as the gospel truth

Yeah I agree there is always someone / something better - it's endless!! But now my old man is darn keen on dr Chang and keeps citing $800 instead of $1600 and nearer to our place too. But I read online yesterday he doesn't really take transfer patients. Will talk to this old man tonight. I dont't wanna piss off dr chan and then dr Chang doesn't take me in. It's like - both sell chicken rice, surely one stall won't ask you to visit the other stall right

Poohy - so today you scanning again or take shot?

Dragontail - I would assume the egg need to burst and guai guai sit there then wait for sperms come and find her?!? So there is prob a 24 hour window? And yums, I love fresh oysters! Hahaha. But not too much otherwise will ge lat. I only eat fresh oysters at restaurants though. Is it safe to buy from supermarket and pry yourself and eat? Make sure you wash clean clean ok?

Tvh - ooo. Phuket sounds nice!! I am still bugging my fella on where and when are we going!!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I'm planning to go mid June! The jetstar 1 for 1 only applies to travels in 2014!! Sigh...disappointed...I've booked my tickets already though haha....in case price go up again...we were thinking if gynae said die die cannot go, at most we just forfeit the ticket cost

Worthy Lady
    Hi tvh, where r you going for yoga? I want to join as well. But i am lazy to go very far. Prefer near my place, ang mo kio...

Littlej and tvh, do you all need to wear maternity clothing ald? My stomach still not showing yet. But my waist is gone and wearing pants and skirts seems uncomfortable. I feel maternity clothing is too big for me as well.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Lalagal, maybe you can post your chart here for the kpo ladies (I mean me) to see look your bbt? Theory wise, once your BBT has a spike up, thatís the day that you O-ed. Most of the time, yesÖ when you see a sharp drop nearing to your AF, likely she is going to show next day or two. But Iíve seen some BFP charts when the temps are erratic. So everything is sure only if you really see AF (or hopefully none).

Dragontail: dont say that, I'm very happy to have the guan1 xin1 from ladies out here in the forum I'm not able to post my chart here cos d paper i used to chart is like xian2 cai4 already...lol, been using the same pc of paper to do charting for the past 6mths so scared the image wont be clear.

It happened to me d 1st time so i'm kind of stressed & worried...my menses have always been irregular, so hard to pinpoint the O-day but i do see some pattern from these past 6 mths of charting..sinseh said my hormones not balanced..so always have issues at the lutueal phase.

Think i wont get preggy this month...shall do a test 2 wks later if AF still not here. Thanks Dragontail for sharing!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    Big waves to dragontail!

Lalagal: once you got positive opk, means egg will release between 12-36 hours later. Which means you can start to BD 12 hours after a positive result. (I dont practise to test the opk again after I got a positive.

For bbt, its not gg to tell you r going to ovulate. Bbt is mainly just a chart to inform you that you have already O once you got a rise in temperature. But with few mths of charting you r able to read your bbt pattern nu can averagly pin point when is your O

Hi gnissim23,

yup, i also got to understand recently that positive opk means egg will be release 12 to 36 hours later. Understand dat bbt charting is more of catching the menstrual cycle pattern
    to understand when is the big O-day hehehe...

thanks for sharing and hopefully i can take note and remember these points for my next cycle if AF comes. I do monitor my cervical mucus too as I've irregular menses. I think it is also another way to pinpoint when is the highest fertile day.sigh...neck long long ...hoping for the 1st baby to come

Thelay - i also stay near Amk. I dont't think there is any yoga around the amk / north area. I do yoga at coco shambhala at Delfi. And Pilates at breathe at novena.

Clothes - . I bought some pants from uniqlo that have rubberized waist bands and those bigger tops (that you pair with leggings) from h&m. And From my existing wardrobe, drawstring pants, loose dresses and baby doll dresses and leggings! Oh and for some bottoms that have button and hook, what I did was to hook the hook to the buttonhole so the waistband is bigger. Hahaha I also tried using rubber band to tie at the hook and hook it across the button hole so even more expandable! Of course must wear longer tops to 'cover' the zip portion. Hahaha - I dont't believe in spending so much on clothes now especially I won't be this size forever (I won't I won't! I will be losing all the weight and the fat ass after birth!).

But ya I can't fit into my skinny jeans anymore.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:788447
    Hi tvh, where r you going for yoga? I want to join as well. But i am lazy to go very far. Prefer near my place, ang mo kio...

Littlej and tvh, do you all need to wear maternity clothing ald? My stomach still not showing yet. But my waist is gone and wearing pants and skirts seems uncomfortable. I feel maternity clothing is too big for me as well.
    I am now attending prenatal yoga at Inspiremum at Tanjong Pagar on Sat afternoons. you can join anytime if you want cos anyway I'm just into my 2nd lesson only.

I am buying bigger sized clothes cos pants and skirts no longer can button up. The button in pasir ris, the button hole in Paris...cannot meet.
    you can try cotton on for stretchy clothes and skirts. I'm wearing them now and they r quite comfy. My stomach has grown a lot bigger suddenly so I can't wear normal sized clothes already, but not big enough for maternity yet

Worthy Lady
    Good day, ladies!

littlej: lol it's 50% cheaper but I think you'll be more comfortable with Dr Chan since he's your gynae for the past 6 years - if he was the one doing the detailed scan, he would be professional & assuring too! My man rejected Thomson Medical Center outright when I merely mentioned it as consideration for future deliveries cos he hates the parking! (Also cos he says where got people so gei kan dont deliver at doorstep distance but want drive to another hospital give birth & see doc - so if Thomson Medical Center is really near to you & your man is ok with parking then got to convince Dr Chang first!) $800 is not much I think your man just feels more comfortable with Dr Chang

poohy: keeping you in my prayers! It will be all good tomorrow - rest early tonight, drink lots of water, eat good food! Stay happy

IUI really sounds high chance! Bypass vagina the first round of spermies hell, then cervix the second round of spermies hell, & spermies won't get lost in uterus cos delivered to tubes directly! A shiny one-way ticket on Fallopian Tube Express to sperm heaven

Imperial Concubine
    Today I took shot only. They wont be scanning me already. tomorrow is the procedure. Haha my hubby feeling thr stress.

Littlej...if you go jb to shop...they sell maternity clothes and cheaper. Hehe. Jusco have. . Im bigger size one so I like to go there to buy. Spore big size very expensive.

The weather is killing..... with 4 ulcers in my mouth...cant drink cold drinks nor herbal tea..... sian.....

at west coast waiting for new launch..... under this hot sun..

Worthy Lady

I am on my 2ww. Its killing me, its the same feeling waiting for the release of exam results.

Experienced various kind of PMS symptoms: sore boobs, cramp, mild spotting. 4 more days to the arrival of AF. I must resist the temptation to test till sunday. Argggg!!

littlej, yeah I usually get the oysters from NTUC finest and so far so good. Fresh, as per my hubby. Just bought half a dozen at $11.80. Just realised I got the lemon but not tobasco. Yike. Asked him to please detour to a supermart to get it on way home.

Last time, I found some good deals on dresses from Mango/Zara sales. Less than $40/$50 per piece. They are not exactly maternity dresses but you can wear them during 2nd trime at least. After labour, can still wear them by pairing with a belt. I never got a chance to wear them though. A lot of them still with price tags! I also think dont need to spend too much on maternity wears. I mean if I buy one, I make sure I can get good mileage... those that can also wear during normal days. Another good place to shop is F21. Some of the tops are flare and comfy and most importantly, not expensive.

lalagal, since your paper becomes xian cai now, you can go buy tofu. Make 咸菜豆腐汤. Ok ok not funny. How about using the FF then? It's a free online app and you can enter your temp everyday. The app will help you predict your O-date, keep a record of your cycle days, take note of your BD days, etc. I find it very useful.

TVH, oh just next month to phuket! Go go go.

poohy, maybe tonight can try to talk dirty to hubby. Heee....

missy10, i think a glass or two of liang cha is ok. Best is if you can make it at home and not off the shelf kind.

Oh what's launching at West coast? *kpo*

pretz, relax relax... talk to us about anything but 2ww. Let us get your mind off it!

Worthy Lady
    Thanks... I m so lazy type... last time take up those facial packages and end up never go. Do you all taking pregnancy milk. I get some sample from gynae. I m normally not a milk person.

Have you all sign up for antenatal pkg? My gynae pkg is 800 for 8 session plus 1 post delivery. I m still thinking whether to chnge doc or not. But very lazy to see another gynae. My current one is quite ok.

Today went for 14 weeks check up. Baby keep moving .. cant see the gender... husband was disappointed. I told him cant tell means girl. Lol...

Worthy Lady

Sorry ladies. Been crazy busy these few days and over the weekends. My rental lease is due soon so was busy viewing new houses and packing up.... Will be in and out of this forum so pardon any abruptness.

@Littlej- do you need to make a decision quickly on which doc to use? I m surprised that that 2 doc rates are so much different!... the difference is due to the doc fees or the hospital fees? I think both of your gyn are very professional. Guess it all boils down to which one you and your hus are more comfortable with.

@Dagontail - wooo oysters are aphrodisiac. Expect some hot saucy sex tonight after that. hehhehe.

@Missy10 - maybe you are too heaty with all the tonic and that's y the ulcers. Do you use Bonjela gel for your ulcers so that they heal faster?

@TVH - there are many fashionable clothes now which are baggy and looser which you can wear even after your delivery. Pair with belt and you are really to go. Or the free size sundresses may be good options too

@Poohy - My dear husband is very pro IUI. He feels that it's good to wash the good sperms out and pump them directly to the eggs.. IUI also bypass any hostile CM so they dont get wiped out while trying to swim to the eggs.. hehhe..

thelay, if girl, can start to buy all those pink and cutie stuff! When will be your next scan?

glitterystar, oohh... I was also renting places for years. Dont really enjoy all those packing and unpacking. Good luck in hunting down next pad.

I took a pic of the oysters I bought and sent to my hubby and he "complains" they are too small. Ha! He says friday will hunt for bigger one for 2nd round. No sex tonight, he says. This cycle we are trying out his strategy. Friday night then BD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretz:788507
    I am on my 2ww. Its killing me, its the same feeling waiting for the release of exam results.

Experienced various kind of PMS symptoms: sore boobs, cramp, mild spotting. 4 more days to the arrival of AF. I must resist the temptation to test till sunday. Argggg!!
    Pretz - which dpo??
    im on dpo12, waiting result too.... no urge to trst yet... af suppose to due tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:788516
    missy10, i think a glass or two of liang cha is ok. Best is if you can make it at home and not off the shelf kind.

Oh what's launching at West coast? *kpo*

pretz, relax relax... talk to us about anything but 2ww. Let us get your mind off it!
    New Condo VVIP launch... not i buy of cos.... my client

missy10. Oh I think it's the Newest. Good luck to many many sealed deals

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:788535
    missy10. Oh I think it's the Newest. Good luck to many many sealed deals
    Thanks thanks....

Imperial Concubine
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement!
    For dear son...I think they check thru the thickness of the baby neck...

Hehe talk dirty to hubby wait he cannot tahan over night!

Imperial Concubine
    Glitterystar ..haha you went for iui before ? The process of putting the soldiers near to eggs is good but still depends a lot on nature..and lots of praying. Coz they still need to meet each other on their own whereas ivf is forced them to meet.

Worthy Lady

Missy 10, I am on dpo 9..