Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; T.T I Cannot eat raw food..... I always go eat the raw fish porridge at Chinatown after My facial.... Later ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    T.T I Cannot eat raw food..... I always go eat the raw fish porridge at Chinatown after My facial.... Later I going facial..... poor me.... >.< n My Sis going sashimi buffet later ~~~~~ ._.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thanks ladies, I started charting 2 weeks ago too! Meaning nearer O day, the temp will drop a little before rising again right? Is IUI exp? If I didnt strike this month, I feel like taking the easy way out.

Missy10: Your mummy is so nice! The soup looks really good!
    Emm but you need to take a break cos you got 4 ulcers. Pls drink tons of water, kill the germs.

Littlej: OMG! Congrats for your scan! I am so excited for you. J N aww.. your man is sweet!
    Wow Dr. TC Chang has ethics and its commendable! What do you think of him? Very nice and gentle?

@Poohy: Dark lines? Tested yesterday only got 1 line, sad (cd 21). My O is supposedly tomorrow but just cannot resist to test haaaa. HCG is pain right? I heard from my friend.
    dont worry, the army are all commanders (1 commander = 3 recruits. I guess?) haaaa

@TVH: you can consider to go Taiwan via Tiger Airway. Its super cheap!

@Dragontail: Oysters really good for army? I heard ppl say but not sure how good it is?

Worthy Lady

lovesbaby: I think one commanding officer = a lot a lot of men! (not just recruits lol) Like, one whole platoon of them (and possibly more!) (@poohy, so dont't worry!)

How cheap is Tiger Airways... Let me go see...

Worthy Lady

Qinnnesenne: I found out by accident. Its about 200 to Taiwan (inclusive of taxes). I added the baggages charge and booking fee. All in, its $508 for 2. Cheap right????
    I cannot resist and I book! haaaa

Littlehamster, nevermind...bear for a bit ok. Warm up your womb then pop a baby then you go for raw seafood revenge ok.

Lovesbaby, I have never heard my gfs who popped babies ever said their hubby ate oysters during trying to concieve. So I highly think my man is taking this chance to feast oysters as he is supposed to be watching his cholesterol level. So I may be conned afterall.

Worthy Lady

lovesbaby: OMG! It's only $700+ around my anniversary! Fingers itchy... But dearest hubby will frown at budget airlines, that irritating man!!! To me like what's the difference right, we still get there and it's not a long distance flight anyway! :x Maybe I should jio my bff to go around Aug hahahahaha! now want to do advanced booking also keep thinking if preggers how...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

haha i already booked my tickets to phuket! my hubby and i thought at most forgo the plane tickets if our gynae insist i cannot take plane...cos the price now not exactly expensive...i scared book last min very ex....

oooh....but when trying to concieve, better avoid raw food !

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, but hoh again, no harm trying right haaaa

Qinnnsenne, heeee i know.. i also gg for my anniversary. When is yours? Mine is in Sep. Preggy still can go too!

YVH, if preggie cannot take flight ? crazy

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesbaby:788942
    Dragontail, but hoh again, no harm trying right haaaa

Qinnnsenne, heeee i know.. i also gg for my anniversary. When is yours? Mine is in Sep. Preggy still can go too!

YVH, if preggie cannot take flight ? crazy
    Haha can take flight but only 2nd tri. I'm scared is becos my gynae said my placenta is low so I dont't know if air pressure would cause me to bleed. If you are complications free, flying is not a problem.

Worthy Lady

Hi TVH, ohh only second trim can travel ? Or depending on gynac's advice on individual's body condition? Haaa sorry I just realise there is a crazy word at my previous post. I remembered clearly I type 'crazy '. Dunnoe why became crazy word! I m getting old! Haaaa

Worthy Lady

lovesbaby: it is still a 'crazy' word... :x wonky auto word correction by forum again? :x

Imperial Concubine

Qinn: wow im dread of my exams. Haha. N I swear after this im not gg to further study anymore. Lol.. packing for your europe trip? *envy envy*

Glotterystars: thanks!

Oh I heard about flying during preggers too. :/ some says its ok but some says not. :/

Worthy Lady

Haaaa yes something is wrong. So it's auto correct n I thought I wrote wrongly Heee.

Qnissim: I think really depend on individuals' health

Somehow, hubby doesnt quite like the idea of me in plane if I'm ever preggie, whichever trime. So I cant make holiday plans in advanced now.

Wanna show you the succulent oyster he took earlier. He says they are very very good. I think they smell so much better than the ntuc ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130516_191019.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	104482  

We are trying to concieve-ing!

oh no is it the oyster? i'm craving for beer hehe seriously craving T.T

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Thinking want buy getting the Jetstar 1 for 1 but the period to travel scared if preggers then will wasted.. think after have kid then fly ..

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: Relax - prepare as best as you can, rest early the night before your papers, and just go in with a positive mind It will be okay. Haha yeah trying to pack but so distracted! (writing packing list, deciding which coats/jackets to bring, and watching movie on my comp lol) I'm known to pack on the day before setting off, making it a point to not be so last min this time!

lovesbaby: Also has to do with individual gynaes - some dont't like the idea of taking any risk (however small it may be) during their patients' pregnancy and will discourage most flying activites :x

Dragontail: Wah! Very very tempting! My hubby is really the classic firm believer of "leave it in the hands of God, it will happen and it will happen safely regardless" - he can tell me things like, pregnant also can travel lahhh, everything also can eat lahhhh... that type. :x Right now he's kinda peeved that I'm having a crampy bad period and is kinda convinced it's due to me being kiasu and drink so much heaty stuff, eat so much heaty stuff etc... :x

quincy: Hehe if ask my hubby, he will say can drink beer... :x (but obviously dont't listen to him!)

Quote Originally Posted by qinnnsenne View Post
    quincy: Hehe if ask my hubby, he will say can drink beer... :x (but obviously dont't listen to him!)
    same as my hubby~

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by lovesbaby View Post
    Hi TVH, ohh only second trim can travel ? Or depending on gynac's advice on individual's body condition? Haaa sorry I just realise there is a crazy word at my previous post. I remembered clearly I type 'crazy '. Dunnoe why became crazy word! I m getting old! Haaaa
    usually only 2nd tri safer to fly...3rd tri, your stomach too big, some flights won't let you board unless you have a letter from gynae certifying you are ok to fly. Anyway 1st and 3rd tri, you will be very tired, 2nd tri is the best time cos it's the time when you have the most energy .

hey you know what? I was reading on my phone when I replied you. And I ming ming saw the word "s iao l iao" then when i used my desktop, your "s iao l iao" becomes crazy !!! wow the editor of this forum is very adamant about not using singlish! you can't type l a h/ l eh/ l or/ a h....the auto correction here is so powerful...even s iao l iao becomes a proper english word as "crazy"....so strict!!!!!

Why so strict sia?! This is an SG forum right !!! We are SG ppl ...we talk SG style ang moh cannot m e h !!
    Last edited by TVH; 16-05-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    usually only 2nd tri safer to fly...3rd tri, your stomach too big, some flights won't let you board unless you have a letter from gynae certifying you are ok to fly. Anyway 1st and 3rd tri, you will be very tired, 2nd tri is the best time cos it's the time when you have the most energy .

hey you know what? I was reading on my phone when I replied you. And I ming ming saw the word "s iao l iao" then when i used my desktop, your "s iao l iao" becomes crazy !!! wow the editor of this forum is very adamant about not using singlish! you can't type l a h/ l eh/ l or/ a h....the auto correction here is so powerful...even s iao l iao becomes a proper english word as "crazy"....so strict!!!!!

Why so strict sia?! This is an SG forum right !!! We are SG ppl ...we talk SG style ang moh
    Now I know what 'crazy' stands for... was so distracted with various entertainment activities that I didn't figure it out initially lol (OK, I'm slow lahhh) what I do when I persistently want to type singlish is, add a few more of the last alphabets ie lahhhh lorrr lehhhh ahhh (hope this works, if not this post is gonna look corny!)

PS still got 8zhen, why cannot type 8zhen?? :x

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya precisely...the auto correction here is so silly !!!!

Wait I dio banned...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    ya precisely...the auto correction here is so silly !!!!

Wait I dio banned...
    -.- that will be even more silly! (why so serious ehhh? It's all good fun!)

I think cannot type the 8 in 8zhen cos it's also singlish - bahhhh you know, ie "aiyo cannot be b a (hhhh)", thus, auto-corrected in B. A. zhen... :x
    Last edited by qinnnsenne; 16-05-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Hahaha. that time I type k.k also become the whole word of k.k hospital. Make me shock. -.-

Qinn. Yeah trying. Haha. I also love to pack last minute! -.- but I usually dont jot down. But if im gg more days n further I will pack 1 or 2 day before. Lol.

just had a wonderful dance..... hahahaha and satisfied hubby is now playing his Diablo "_"

I text him notti in the afternoon that i will prepare dinner, so make sure his tummy is growling before he come home and i wanna him to serve dessert......

So when he's at the doorstep, he's hungry for everything!!!!!

I also saw crazy on my android app......
    Last edited by Missy10; 16-05-2013 at 10:44 PM.

I find the most silly on the auto-correct here is "trying-to-concieve". Hey, wanna correct also correct properly right! What concieve? Get your spelling right can or not, whoever is managing this forum. Very laokui ok.

Side note, since last night, I have eye stye. It's getting worse now. I now look 大小眼. This morning I still put on full eye makeup, thinking it might subside. Usually this kind will just go off itself right? I've never seen doc for such before. Wonder if I should? I cannot imagine going to work without eye makeup... maybe ask my boss to let me work from home tomorrow

And I swear I never peeped my hubby wee wee in toilet. (why do old folks lie to children about such? I will never do that to my child!).
    Last edited by Dragontail; 16-05-2013 at 10:47 PM.