Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Missy10: I think you too excited n keep thanking stuff that why cant sleep? that happen to me too on ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Missy10: I think you too excited n keep thanking stuff that why cant sleep? that happen to me too on my first two days. Lol

Quincy: relax! you lose your bet ok? Geez.

Prerz: jiayou jiayou!

Tvh: thank you first.. yet to see. Gg on monday. (previously I also got take duphastone) lol

Missy10 - hee hee first trimester usually cannot sleep properly so maybe this is it!!? I echo tvh's sentiments - get clearblue! It is expensive but boy oh boy the peace of mind you get is worth the $$$. Good luck!

Quincy - I want you to lose the bet. I rather have a lifetime of chic essence from you! Anyway me very busy at work too... Sianz... But no choice...

Dragontail - did you have a nice fulfilling session last night? No sound... Means must be good... (hahaha I still rem those times you will come here and post after your bd!)

Many many many more to come!!!! Baby dust fly all around!!!

Good Saturday morning...

Good morning weekend!

Littlej, I was home at 1am from the gals nite out. Although my man was still awake, we didnt have the mood to bd and knocked out. But we woke up at wee hour and felt horny and we completed the task. Since it was an impromptu thing, I had to quickly chik chok lok grabbed my preseed. Haa.

Gnissim, missy10, I think you are the last two here who caught the Snakey train. Hee congrats again!

Missy10, go-lei is what in English? How do you cook it? What's the properties if it you know? Something to be consumed before or during 2ww?

Imperial Concubine
    Wow dragontail happening siaa! I knock out at 1030 last night...initially plan to have last bd and stop for 2ww but too tired.

I can still drink lrd during 2ww hoh?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail, go lei is Korean ginseng. Can make Korean ginseng chicken soup.

Oh ok! Thanks poohy. I think korean ones are ok during 2ww. But not american.

Some people say ok to drink LRD during 2ww. I do think it's ok because they are "harmless" ingredients. Not those chinese herbs that may have adverse effects at the wrong time. Eh? poohy you did IUI already still can Bd??

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail they actually recommend to bd the night and day after iui to increase chances.

but i love chicken essence
    i'm gonna need some beating wakaka

korean ginseng very heaty for me. i feel dizzy after drinking a cup of korean ginseng drink once. but i think it's the type i drink? if my memory is good i think the 1 i drank is red ginseng.

Dragontail: agree. red dates and also if add wolfberries are good detoxing agents. especially for the things we eat these days.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 18-05-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Where to get Korean ginseng? Eh Why American ginseng cannot eat? Sometimes I will cook the dont ji tang (herbal chicken soup) with ginseng, but no idea What type of ginseng is it

littlehamster: korean ginseng can buy from korea or from korean import shops in some shopping malls

as for soup wise, i will suggest you ask your sinseh t-tc can eat what type of ginseng. after which you proceed to chinese herbal shops or like hock hua etc and request for that ginseng.

but not every type of ginseng is suitable for everyone.

now i realise y i craving for sweet stuff. af is coming. been so bz never realise hehe

Poohy, oh I didnt know that. Ok now no more bd and pray for the best

Littlehamster, korean ginseng is available at most traditional chinese medicine hall. Got friends go korea then get them to buy will be best.

I read this :
    American ginseng should not be used during pregnancy. Although it has been used historically by pregnant women, it causes birth defects in animals in laboratory settings. American ginseng could also cause problems if you if you have to have a C-section to deliver your baby. Until more is known about the safety of American gineng during pregnancy, avoid it during all stages of gestation.

oh my oh my congrats to missy10 and Gnissim so excited for you ! missy10, did I recall your traditional chinese medicine doctor said your body wasn't ready for pregnancy ? give us your secret recipe hehe and you also were not trying for long time right ? I think your body is A OK and perfect for preparing the little beanie

such a coincidence you are talking about ginseng. I also read that study about lab rats a couple of days ago and freaked me out because my Maca pills also have ginseng, but dont know if it's Korean or American, have to check.

have a relaxing holiday to those who are having a trip and missy10 and Gnissim, dont't lift anything !!

I'm 6dpo (like Poohy I think) and had bad progesterone cramps yesterday, dont know if it's good or bad.

Wow dragontail - can wake up feeling horny? Is this the oyster effect?!? I am not a morning / wake up person. Heehee... I hope you didn't knock things over whilst finding pre seed and woke your in laws up!

haha my hubby also on a high just now. i dont know how to reject him cuz he is my man afterall. and i do enjoy bd sessions.

call it fortunate or not. i'm actually in msia forgot to bring my preseed. end up never bd cuz i'm
    on a dry spell :/

if not i also "ka lan ka bok" go dig my preseed out of my luggage.

Tricky, hopefully the early cramp is a good thing Me looking forward to dpo. Now still waiting to O.

littlej, not sure if it's the oysters :P Once a while we do get that in weird hours. After that continue to sleep and that's when I can sleep really deep. Haa. I have the preseed at my bedside table. Make sure it's always steady and ready. Lol.

Oh I just made LRD. Hear you all talk about it I feel like drinking

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    In our early days We can bd alot, Maybe night once, morning again lol. Now feel old haha

My lrd put there very long , scared drink too heaty Heh

Imperial Concubine

Thanks tricky n dragontail..

Dragontail: you will catch the first horsey! dont worry.

So happening sat for everyone. But I just woke up frm my noon nap. Hahaha. I can sleep quite long hours . :/

not happening gnissim23 hehe. i am rotting in my hotel room. at hubby's 'usual' place, genting.

coming tues is my visit to gynae. intended to check for infection but infection signs are gone. signs of af coming in. so i think i will book for hsg with my gynae instead. :/

Dragontail - me hide my preseed in the bathroom cabinet or in the cupboard... not put on bedside table!! Heehee - didnt want my parents or my pt maid to see (when they come over)

Quincy - why you rotting and your hubby where?

My sat also not very happening except I went for a swim and I am now extremely enthralled with my new book - Dan brown's latest release.

littlej: cuz i'm too used to genting =.= usually when we go genting we will also go kl shopping. but hubby this time meeting client. so i can only window shop around genting and then go back hotel rot
    hubby also come back hotel rot with me from time to time.
    here is the room service we enjoyed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	104591  

Dan Brown's Inferno? I dont really read novels much these days. My books now are always crafts and paintings

Haha I dont display my preseed on my bedside table. My inlaws still pop in at times when they clean my room when I'm not at home. I keep in a secret compartment of my bedside table.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:789400
    Gnissim, missy10, I think you are the last two here who caught the Snakey train. Hee congrats again!

Missy10, go-lei is what in English? How do you cook it? What's the properties if it you know? Something to be consumed before or during 2ww?
    The go-lei is 高丽渗, you can go EYS or neighbourhood medical hall to buy, usually tell them you want go-lei they will know.... usually come in strip... they will slice it for you... dont buy too much, my mum bought 8 pcs for $15

Boil it with chicken thigh, or black chix

And yes..... bd at wee houra is fun... sometimes hubby will just starting his caressing n lixking.... hahaha its fun amd food sleep after that
    Last edited by Missy10; 18-05-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Missy10: go lei can be eaten in singapore? my mother tells me "gao li shen" is to be eaten in cold countries because it really warms up your whole body. so we had it at home but we never use it.