Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Prayinghard, you will be in my prayer. Dont give up hope. We have all heard stories of miracles ya. I ...

Prayinghard, you will be in my prayer. Dont give up hope. We have all heard stories of miracles ya. I feel you all will graduate before me . Me so old already. We all know about aging problems. Haa. I feel really happy for you all when I read bfp. Maybe my day will come if I pray hard enough. But even if it doesnt come, I will take it in my stride

Aww... It's becoming an emo Sunday.

Sorry if I sound so emotionally charged at those mummies who mind the sex of the child. But it was kinda the way they wrote - like immense disappointment and crying for days. I mean, I would want a boy cuz of hubby family (maybe my mother in law will accept me then) but if I have a girl, then I will accept her with gladness too. And not y'know be so upset cuz the journey I walked to conceive this muffin has been trying. And things happen for a reason right?

Certainly fine for mommies to have gender preference, for whichever personal reason. But to come out all sad face icons and the word "disappointment" when they found out it's not their gender preference I feel it's a shame.

Yikes I feel emo about this!

Prayinghard,

dont get emo ok.... rest well.... do what you should do for yourself..... miracles will happen.... really.... discipline is important I felt...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

I feel embarrassed for such parents and also feel very sorry for their baby. It would have been better if the baby had been conceived by someone who truly appreciates him/her for what he/she is. Some parents are just so superficlal and stupid.

I'm very against such thinking too. Sorry if I sound too direct though.

Prayinghard - please look positively. Sometimes y'know - the way we think will also influence the outcome. The brain (and god) work in strange ways. Like y'know - it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. keep thinking of failure then failure will come your way. Or like you see a fortune teller and fortune teller says will fall sick in the year then you will keep thinking of falling sick and of cuz will fall sick cuz you are doing things to cause the sickness. I mean, a couple of 看相 told me before that my love life is not smooth sailing and for years I believed in that. After every argument or break up, i would tell myself ya the 看相 said so, what more should i expect. One day, my bff who buay tahan my lamenting and whinging, sat me down and told me straight in my face that I am out looking for doom and expect gloom so of cuz things turn out this way and passed me this book to read. That's when I realized and then started whinging to my BFF why she never tell me earlier!!!

Oh btw I heard another story of hope. My good friend has been ttcing for FIVE years (years not months), From age 32 to age 37... And for faith reasons, she prefers natural (no IUI and no ivf). And now she is expecting. Her hubby drinks alcohol a lot and he smokes too. Such people give me the confidence that all things do happen for a reason. What's meant to be yours will be yours. And most importantly, never give up...

Missy10 - congrats congrats! Hee hee I thought you weren't going to test until Monday but you have been secretly peeing are you getting clearblue to show your hubby on mon?

Littlehamster - eh my hubby also same thing . We go for dinner, he will be surfing on the phone. We should impose the rule that whoever touches the phone will be fined $100!

Anyway whenever he does that I will ask him to repeat what I just said... And he will either try to flop off by saying "awww... I love you" or he will try to act smart and say some sentence which happens to be something I said in the car (cannot play with phone whilst driving right!!)... It used to piss me off then eventually I got round to uttering the same sentence over and over again until he got tired of hearing me utter the same sentence and started paying attention to me... Or sometimes I just take the fork and talk to the fork - that will make him laugh then he listen to me liaoz

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:789637
    Missy10 - congrats congrats! Hee hee I thought you weren't going to test until Monday but you have been secretly peeing are you getting clearblue to show your hubby on mon?
    Still thinking, should i just go family doctor to confirm or still buy clear blue and still need to go doctor right hehehe

Boring Sun, hubby was grooming his boss car.... and i have to stay at home....

and i think my hubby is enduring since thurs until wanna explode .... usually will bd on weekend morning hahahaha but after i hinted him, can see he controlled himself

Missy10, personally dont need to do another test kit . Darker and darker ! If you can, see a family doc to do blood test on monday

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: yeah I agree dont need test already... go find a gynae n visit gynae..

Whahah... littlej, that's about precisely what I do too when my hubby starts to whip out his phone while say having a meal together. I will start to pretend talking to the person across the table. LOL it sure gets his attention back 100%.

Worthy Lady

All I want is a BFP.. A healthy baby in my arms.

But secretly, I hope for a girl.. It will be fun to doll up girl and talk about guys problem in the later part and seeing her get married.

But first of all, I need to let the egg and the the sperm meet first. Gambette!!

Hey missy10 - if I were you, I'd see a gynae. Family docs (ie gp) can do blood test but they ain't the experts on pregnancy. So for me, I rather go straight to the expert.

Me having a boring Sunday too. Old man has to work so now I am a "centrepoint kid" () and gallivanting around orchard road.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail: woo! good idea. say till hogging on HP, my man also love to hog onto his phone. sometimes I get super piss dat I ask him marry his phone n dine n do everything with the phone...even in toilet, he can hog on the phone for more then 30mins inside the toilet n not doing what he suppose to do.. my god. what a fetish . cant stand him. whole day use phone. im now having exam never go out with him, he hold on his hp 24/7 watch show see this see that.. you know what, when phone get low batt he can lie on bed get the charger and lie there continue use. super FAINT... go out, while walking, while in train he also keep use. while dining also keep use. why got such person. angry .

Imperial Concubine

littlej: hurry spot for sales and you can get ready your baby stuff. =D

Imperial Concubine

Pretz: yes yes! jiayou jiayou! your baby will come very soon!

Worthy Lady

Herbal Tea | Female Toner Tea | Traditional Medicinals

Saw this at CGH pharmacy, brought a box to tried it out. Hope it will provide some help to improve my uterus.

Littlej, awww those days! Far East kid also have. My 2 elder sistas were those kids back then. For me I was a very late bloomer. Go shop and buy a nice comfy shoes! Tonight i got wedding dinner...and the bride is expecting twins! How happy the couple is! They have been together for few years and were already planning for this wedding. And they got no history of such pregnancy in family history and she is only like 23 or 24. So happy for them.

Gnissim, wah your hubby case sounds extreme. You go try to talk to fork, knife, ladle, stranger and see if it works to get his attention or not

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Saw this ginseng promo at eys. Till end may

I saying My hubby so long already. Like no use. Use hard method, he say I naggy n control him, use soft method, still repeat same thing. Cannot control himself..My colleague say I too soft hearted -.-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130519_144956.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	104647  

littlehamster: my counsellor says men show their care in redundant actions. like they go home everyday after work means they care about the family.

Imperial Concubine
    Littlej..I also guilty of wanting a boy when I was first preg due to pressure from my parents. Not my in laws. But deep in me..god is telling me im expecting a gal then. And when the detailed scan reveal a gal....I was disappointed but I trusted god for his providence and happily wait for her arrival. Thank god for this gal as she really bring joy to pple around her and her dad closer to god. I didnt cry ...and am just be happy that I have one.

Well now that im tryig for another kid...again my mum is hoping we get a boy. ..but I thought another gal is better. Oh well....shall leave it in hands of god.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Actually for those men who had done SA, will the result show if the guy has more girl army or boy army (x n y) ,since men are the ones who determine the sex of the baby?

Worthy Lady

Congrats missy and gnissim!

Nope, no good news from me yet. am now in bkk. Just arrived in hotel!
    Last edited by Shez; 19-05-2013 at 11:49 PM.