Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Woohoo Shez. Let it be what happens in bkk stays in bkk. Have fun....

Woohoo Shez. Let it be what happens in bkk stays in bkk. Have fun.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail: yes I will try talking to object. But I have imagines what happen (he will be too engross in his phone n not realising what im doing)

Wake up frm nap now study again. Oh my. Super cravings for KFC suddenly. Kfc is the only dinner time he wun use phone. Hahahaha -.- ok self entertaining.

Littlej: after you see my typical hubby, you think that your hubby better? :/ btw story is true.. not made up to let you think your hubby is better. Ha.

Littleham: I think man are like that. Whenever I stop him to the phone he will say "aiya just took out awhile" (the fact is already playong for more then 30mins sometimes).. sometime I too fierce shout him he also angry one. So must depend situation. Lol. He keep blame n say im the one who start using hp last time. (I agree but when he say me I stopped totally, but you see he is still doing it everyday) -.-

Shez: woo! Bkk! Can shop till drop! Enjoy your trip!!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Littlehamster, normal SA won't show chromosomal results. It only shows volume, count and morphology. I think such chromosomal studies aren't accurate cos sperms go thru a cell renewal process every 72 days, by then things would have changed. Same for SA results, a poor result this time round doesnt mens he will have a poor result next time round. That was what my gynae told me.

Oh... I am on an austerity drive, so window shopped... Hee hee. Is today horny Sunday or what! Everywhere I turned I see PDA. There was this boy who had his arms around the gf and fondling her boobs walking down orchard underpass. Then on the escalator at ion (the super long one), this dude was gyrating against his Gf ass. Then, I saw another girl fondling and squeezing her guy's ass in muji... And not once but multiple times as they are walking around the store. Then as I left the carpark, I saw a couple making out in the car (seriously in a carpark in orchard road in bright daylight?!?) and lastly, I saw a Filipino couple frenching (friends in front of them, frenching couple behind, all having a picnic) as I drove out.

Which then reminds me, 1/ teach my kid never to fondle breast or ass or cb or French in public. 2/ i will never lend my car to my kid 3/ if I need to hire a domestic helper, better make sure not those young and hiao ones.

Dragontail - wow, you have such young friends - born in 1990?!? I feel old now... Me got "7" in the 3rd digit :P hee hee... And wow, twins... So happy...

Oh well - I guess gender preference is natural. Like if you ask me, my old man prefers a boy and i prefer a girl - but at the end boy or girl, we will embrace him / her. But to be utterly disappointed and crying after not getting the gender you want - That pisses me off. It's like, a kid is not a bag y'know - where you can choose design and color etc.

Littlehamster and gnissim - try talking to fork and spoon. Maybe even go the extreme and strike a conversation with the person next door and say ya see my husband ignoring me. Muahahah. But I agree with quincy - men shows affection in small ways that we tend to overlook.

littlej: oh my gosh. the things people do in public these days. my hubby enjoys kacau-ing me in public too until i got soooo....irritated. luckily i made him stop.

littlehamster: i forgot to add, your hubby might actually assume that he is doing his duty by being your side most of the time. so that's why he allows himself to play games.

back in sg~
    Last edited by quincy1986; 19-05-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Littlej: haha tts funny. But now do things must careful alot. If not kena Stomp. Lol. Ask him to help mop n vacumm floor. Since noon. then say he want zz. After wake up also dont do. then I order kfc. After eat also seat there watch show. Ubtil I ask him for 2 to 3 times hibting him n reminding that this need to be done. Still can ask me can do next day not? Why got such lazy person you say how I gg to ask him do hsework. I think by then the house will be collected with dust! N now finally after me asking him what time would you like to start vacum floor then he go n do reluctantly with a sulky face.

Wondering why I get married with such person. (Ps: all along im in charge of hsework n n this is like second time asking him to helpout after so many yrs)

Ha many rants about him today. N he say he better go work on sat n sun so I dont need see him n get angry.

Imperial Concubine

Littlej: haha tts funny. But now do things must careful alot. If not kena Stomp. Lol. Ask him to help mop n vacumm floor. Since noon. then say he want zz. After wake up also dont do. then I order kfc. After eat also seat there watch show. Ubtil I ask him for 2 to 3 times hibting him n reminding that this need to be done. Still can ask me can do next day not? Why got such lazy person you say how I gg to ask him do hsework. I think by then the house will be collected with dust! N now finally after me asking him what time would you like to start vacum floor then he go n do reluctantly with a sulky face.

Wondering why I get married with such person. (Ps: all along im in charge of hsework n n this is like second time asking him to helpout after so many yrs)

Ha many rants about him today. N he say he better go work on sat n sun so I dont need see him n get angry.

i ask hubby if he can dont play ipad for a few days. he threw his ipad on the floor lol?
    =.=
    somehow i didnt like it that he is so programmed. haha fickle minded woman.

Imperial Concubine
    Gnissim haha think guys all the same. This is the first weekend I ask hubby do house work..and that's to put clothes to wash and take out hang once dry ...also black sulky face. Say why I cant do when I already warned him before iui that I will not do house work after iui! He say cannot even squat meh (front load washing machine)....I said avoid squattjng though not preg yet! He also #^^@$@/#

Guys...sigh. told him he only do once and ive been doing for years!

Imperial Concubine
    Littlej...stare at them and see if they paiseh? Free show haha. Last time my dad will say shoot a rubber band at them when he saw those at void decks

Imperial Concubine

Quincy: wa! Throw on floor bit attifude . :x I will say him if he does that

Poohy: yes man are like that. Even after my bfp he is still like that . Ask him do like so @$/^&€% $ one. -.- nxt time tell him.. would you want just 1 pax do the job or 2 pax (you n baby) do the job. Haha. then give him a innocent face. Lol. So if I can I rather do myself then ask him. Im still bathibg my dog, he never bath him even once this 1yr plus (but got bring him for walk), I told him when I start cant squat or difficulty he must bath him if not give me 15$ a week I ask petshop bath. Lol. then he diam diam.

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    haha no worries. he was being playful. i didnt demand him also. i was just casually asking.

Hi Dragontail, littlej, thanks for remembering me..
    I got a new phone and dont't know how, why, I couldn't download the mummysg app..I was getting some error..finally got it sorted out after syncing many times..
    I was following the thread through the website..

I am doing fine with my pregnancy..some days I am not well, really exhausted but some days are fine.. days seem to be flying fast so far, hope it is not so fast coming on..

Men - dont we love, and loathe them
    poohy likes this.

Welcome back Happysoul. Good to know all is well.

Got home from the wedding dinner. Does anyone have any solution to making guests come on time and dinner start on time at wedding dinners?

Imperial Concubine

Happysoul: wow! I didnt know there is this app. Hahaha. I shall go find later.

Dragontail: put the dinner time earlier then it is suppose to be. Hahaha. Nornally dish serve 845 or so so nobody reavh early one

Gnissim, yes I have been using this app since my phone was changed from blackberry to an android. Can find the app link from the forum main page I think.

I feel it's still a cultural habit that guests at wedding dinners come late. Put dinner starts at 730pm sharp maybe. But you will still get loads of late comers. Sigh.

Argh Monday already!

Imperial Concubine
    Just downloaded. Happen to see this thread in the main. :/ testing tesing hehe

Im eating cup noodles.....

Im so exhausted bcos my beloved make me walk alot just now....

We went Mustafa, NEX NTUC, Serangoon My Village NTUC Finest, Woodlands Woodgrove and Woodlands NTUC Finest

Just to find CB digital......

Im so tired of walking but seeeing him so enthu to buy the pregnancy kit, just because he wanna see the word "Pregnant" make me feel so 安慰

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Does anyone have any solution to making guests come on time and dinner start on time at wedding dinners?
    i have heard a few years back that Shangri- will close the doors on late comers.

Imperial Concubine

hmm if after bfp he still like that, i will ask him go employ part time maid! yeah...thats what i did last time. Are you planning to get part time maid if your hubby grouchly do housework? (can prevent quarrels for the next 10mths- 10mths coz after baby come out, you confinement etc also no time do housework).

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post

Poohy: yes man are like that. Even after my bfp he is still like that . Ask him do like so @$/^&€% $ one. -.- nxt time tell him.. would you want just 1 pax do the job or 2 pax (you n baby) do the job. Haha. then give him a innocent face. Lol. So if I can I rather do myself then ask him. Im still bathibg my dog, he never bath him even once this 1yr plus (but got bring him for walk), I told him when I start cant squat or difficulty he must bath him if not give me 15$ a week I ask petshop bath. Lol. then he diam diam.

Imperial Concubine

Missy10
    BFP dont walk so much in the first trimester! rest and rest! Sleep early!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Im eating cup noodles.....

Im so exhausted bcos my beloved make me walk alot just now....

We went Mustafa, NEX NTUC, Serangoon My Village NTUC Finest, Woodlands Woodgrove and Woodlands NTUC Finest

Just to find CB digital......

Im so tired of walking but seeeing him so enthu to buy the pregnancy kit, just because he wanna see the word "Pregnant" make me feel so 安慰

Imperial Concubine

Imperial Concubine
    Morning ladies!

Poohy: haha probably shall see hw? Since now still very early stage so will not hire first.. light hsework should be ok to me. Lol. Shall see what gynae advise afterwards!

missy10, true... dont walk too much ok. And show us smiley face HPT

poohy, have you been good to drinking chix essence and drink warm water and resting more?

gnissim, today is your first gynae visit?